[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the one true religion, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: 474836-world_religion2.jpg (54 KB, 633x640) Image search: [Google]
474836-world_religion2.jpg
54 KB, 633x640
What is the one true religion, /pol/?
>>
Judaism, because it controls the money
>>
>>71394255
the church of kek
>>
meme magic
>>
>>71394255
The Evangelical church of benis
>>
>>71394255
The middle one, the Earth.
>>
religion sucks ass. I am a snowflake
>>
>>71394507
>I am a snowflake
youre a fucking leaf
>>
>>71394255
The perennial religion.
>>
>>71394255
Catholicism (Latin Rite, Eastern Rites, Oriental Rites, etc. etc)
>>
File: kek.jpg (305 KB, 1124x1136) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
305 KB, 1124x1136
>>71394255
>>
Whatever the ancient Egyptians were. Every modern religion stems from them, Mason lodges and Templars follow methods that stemmed from them.
>>
The greatest Virtue is to follow Tao and Tao alone.
The Tao is elusive and intangible.
Oh, it is intangible and elusive, and yet within is image.
Oh, it is elusive and intangible, and yet within is form.
Oh, it is dim and dark, and yet within is essence.
This essence is very real, and therein lies faith.
From the very beginning until now its name has never been forgotten.
Thus I perceive the creation.
How do I know the ways of creation?
Because of this.

>>
>>71395241
>Someone said X is the greatest virtue
>therefore, X is objectively the greatest virtue
When will you fags wake up and realize all valuations are subjective?
>>
>>71395345
Because it isnt
>>
>>71395345
>When will you fags wake up and realize all valuations are subjective?
because maybe they aren't
next you are probably going to try and tell me that islam is "not that different" from christianity or judaism
>>
>>71395081
>whoever created the first iteration of something created the best possible iteration of it
That is as if someone asked "What is the best weapon?" and you would reply: "Well spears or rocks of course, every modern weapon stems from them"
>>71394280
>money implies truth
>>
>>71395415
That is an interesting subjective OPINION you have there. Mind defending it or elaborating upon it further?
>>71395487
>because they aren't
>because I said so
>because, because
>just, because
Elaborate.
>next you are probably going to try and tell me that islam is "not that different" from christianity or judaism
Nope, I'm not.
>>
>>71395654
holding the viewpoint you do that no one idea (or set of ideas) is "correct" because they are all subjective is dangerous because eventually standards are completely killed off.
if every thing is subjective then "nothing" is objective.
following this line of though long enough you come to the conclusion that there is no "objective truth" which is essentially nihilism or even worse faggy atheism
>>
>>71394255
Cannabis is the Tree of Life
>>
Roman Catholicism or Eastern Orthodoxy is the only non-degenerate answer.
>>
Christianity. They don't call it the Golden Rule for nothing
>>
>>71396130
yeah because a muslim pisses in your face as you lick his feet
>>
>>71395884
No. I believe that groups decide for themselves which values are highest because it aids to the continued existence and amplification of that group, i.e. a race. By understanding that the values of my own group apply only to it, and that we cannot steamroll all peoples of the world to follow an impossible idea of an objective truth, we are able to prevent all cultures and races from blending into nihilist marxism.
I believe that values are subjective, but that does not lead to any nihilism, because I believe my own views, and by extension, those of my group (those with similar views or those whose minds could be won over) are the highest FOR US. In other words the subjective truths of the group have the same potency and value as if they were "objective". Besides, in the absence of any sentient subjects no values exist, and since each subject varies in their characteristic they each develop slightly varying views, meaning objective truth is impossible.
>>
>>71394255

its easy its christfags and islam one is powered by god one by satan
>>
File: highschool.jpg (300 KB, 599x1008) Image search: [Google]
highschool.jpg
300 KB, 599x1008
Catholic, Orthodox, and Eastern (Armenian, Coptic etc) churches are the only ones that have remained pure. Current Catholic leadership is a problem but doctrine remains true.
>>
>>71396210
>my views
>mine
>my
>my
you really are special aren't you? can you even tell me what some of your views are in a nice concise manner? it would be easier if you just adhered to one or even two different philosophies but i guess you are just too unique for that
>>
>>71394255

jews have been suffering for 2 k years so you can remove that for sure
>>
Haaldinjerbolupintukrzeqwavtyu
>>
>>71394255
Atheism. We need to free ourselves of religion to ascend to a higher state of intelligence.
>>
File: Screenshot_16.jpg (102 KB, 811x816) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_16.jpg
102 KB, 811x816
l
muh atheism
>>71396471
itteraly the reversed pentagram in islam , i dont get it why people are so blind
>>
>>71396316
Considering your hostile tendency to degrade everything which has to much of an individual attached to it I decline your request. I do have a blog where you could have read some of my writings had you hadn't been sarcastic. But that's okay, you blow it of with "I didn't want to read any of your gay shit anyway."
Well, no sweat of my back.
>>
>>71396471
>free ourselves of religion
and free ourselves of the last 2000 years of civilization and advancement? everything you love i can assure you originated from the mind of someone who believed in some form of god

that higher power is what drives human advancement. nobody who ever achieved something great did so in the name of atheism. prove me wrong
>>
>>71396845
in the past sure, but how about the future? only time can tell
>>
Spinozism
>>
>>71396722
i don't want to read your gay shit. you come off as someone who generally thinks they know a lot of things (even things that can't be known) and have some misplaced sense of superiority
>>
>>71396202

1 guy licks feet , we all lick feet burger logic
>>
>>71396909
pretty much currently yes. geo-politic is heavily if not directly influenced by the ideologies of the warring states involved... and the same goes for scientific advancement

despite all the memes people would be surprised to learn how many top-tier scientists are still men of faith.
>>
File: 1459882872876.jpg (53 KB, 622x562) Image search: [Google]
1459882872876.jpg
53 KB, 622x562
>>71396927
>you come off as someone who generally thinks they know a lot of things
Yes, to YOU I do. But I have no investment in your opinion, you have no direct bearing on my existence.
>and have some misplaced sense of superiority
According to your idea of superiority.
But I can assure, my ideas are superior to your, according to my own ideas of superiors that is.
>>
>>71397112
i bet you are a lot of fun at all those parties you never get invited to
>>
>>71397215
>drawing this many inferences
>implying writings posted to an internet imageboard even remotely reflect my external personality
>not being able to separate your online self from your personal self for lulz
>>
>>71397285
i... i just.. i don't know anymore
is this some sort of master troll? or really just a shameless fag?

wowzers
>>
File: 1453395162411.png (396 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1453395162411.png
396 KB, 540x540
>>71397350
cute
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.