[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not antisemetic like all you guys are but I recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Vav_Levi.gif (7 KB, 180x164) Image search: [Google]
Vav_Levi.gif
7 KB, 180x164
I'm not antisemetic like all you guys are

but I recently was wondering about the etymology of my middle name, Levi, and I discovered that this is almost an exclusively Jewish name.

My mother, who is a fucking retard, gave me a Jewish middle name. We're Christians.

Why the fuck, mom!
>>
>>71394193
>I'm not antisemetic
Kill yourself
>>
>>71394379
> mexico

que chalupa amigo! Stay poor faggot.
>>
A lot of non-jewish people end up with jewish names simply because of muh bible. Use it to your advantage my friend.
>>
>>71394193
Nigger there is an entire book in the bible named after you.

LEVIticus

If you interested, the tribe of levi was claimed by God as His priests because God passed over the israelites during the plague of the first born in Eygpt. All early Hebrew priests, like moses and aaron, were called Levites.
>>
kike hater named Elijah reporting in

i am proud of my biblical name.
>>
>>71394496
>>71394653

it's just weird! We don't have any Judaism in our family tree, going back at least 5 generations.

We're very evangelical-- or we were when I was a kid, anyway... so maybe she had the Levites in mind or some shit.

But frankly I'm a little upset to put it together that my name is fucked up and not representative of my lineage. If there's another shoa and I get killed over my name, I am going to be pissed.
>>
File: Name-Origin-White-BK.jpg (2 MB, 2469x4063) Image search: [Google]
Name-Origin-White-BK.jpg
2 MB, 2469x4063
>>71394193
>We're Christians.
Do you know what the Old Testament is about?
>>
>>71395042
Jew here.
Do you mean the Only Testament?
>>
>>71394193

Don't feel so bad, my mother gave me the jew name Dathan as a middle name because she thought it was pretty, while my dad wanted to name me after himself.
>>
File: 1356544020498.jpg (99 KB, 499x690) Image search: [Google]
1356544020498.jpg
99 KB, 499x690
>>71394193
Lamed = Teach, Prod, Guide, Staff
Vav = Connect, Secure, Nail
Yod = a Deed done, Work, Arm and Hand

The Work of Teaching.
>nigger == you
>>
>>71394912
It's pretty common for American kids (especially in the Protestant south) to name their kids after Biblical figures or biblical references. The most common American name (John) is from the Bible, after all.
>>
>>71397695
American parents*
>>
>>71394193
Oh look, another "please love me, /pol/" thread.

My God, you people are lowest of the low.
>>
>>71397695
as a spanish mexi-jew
i can attest to that
>i'm Juan
>aka John
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.