[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When does he commit suicide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 800px-Cenk_Uygur_at_Streamys.jpg (126 KB, 800x1071) Image search: [Google]
800px-Cenk_Uygur_at_Streamys.jpg
126 KB, 800x1071
after Bernie fails?
when Democracy Spring becomes as big of a joke as Occupy?
or after Wolf PAC ultimately fails?
>>
>>71393734
>Trump is Hitler
>Names show after group that committed the Armenian Genocide & denies the Armenian Genocide

Pick one.
>>
>>71393734

This guy is too arrogant and stupid to commit suicide. It's only the intelligent and self-doubting one's that die.

Dumbfucks like fred flinstone here just shout shout and shout some more until they die at 100.
>>
When he is arrested in Armenia for genocide denial. He hangs himself while facing 20 years behind bars.
>>
None of his fans called him out for his plane incident?
>>
>>71394123
WHERES THE PLANE?!
>>
>>71393825
>Implying the Armenian Genocide isn't another Armo scam
>>
Cenk is a true nihilist
>He knows politics will never change
he just red pills the millennials and earns a big cheque
He isn't even going to vote also none you brain dead simpletons on /pol/ are as nearly as intelligent as he is
>>
>publicly denies Armenian genocide and names his show after the group that did it
>tries to take the moral high ground against a holocaust denier
>>
>>71393734

Trump has done more than any candidate to get big money out of politics criticizing super pacs and the like. This guy still criticizes him. This is how you know the left is never interested in the ideas they propagate, to them it's all just cultural Marxism to weaken the state and individuals.
>>
>>71396335
>Cenk
>Red pill

Pick one, then kill yourself with the other.
>>
>>71396512
see >>71396263
>>
>>71396801
I think that's slightly misleading, because he hasn't criticized Trump in particular on that issue. As far as I'm aware, he's even credited Trump for not taking money from special interests and criticized the candidates that do, including Shillary.

>>71393863
This is true though. He's not going to think he failed even if all three of the things in the OP happen.
>>
>>71393734
In 3...
>>
File: Jared_Taylor.jpg (41 KB, 500x578) Image search: [Google]
Jared_Taylor.jpg
41 KB, 500x578
>>71393734
Tell me about the Aboriginal empire.
>>
>>71393734
Probably after the 200th attempt at impressing the armenian girl he works with by saying he'd never treat a woman like that etc
>>
File: unstumpable wall of trump.jpg (314 KB, 1350x1072) Image search: [Google]
unstumpable wall of trump.jpg
314 KB, 1350x1072
>>71393734
November 8th, 2016 when Donald Trump wins the general election by getting 40 states.
>>
>>71396801
>Trump has done more than any candidate to get big money out of politics

>criticizing super pacs and the like

So nothing
>>
>>71394123
What happened?
>>
Couldn't be soon enough.
>>
>>71393734
>implying Bernie won't win the nomination just like Obama did

>>71400423
you people are so delusional
>>
read these
drawfag drawthread
http://gijinka.blogspot.my/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.