[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is right more likely to get the job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12
File: job.jpg (201 KB, 900x854) Image search: [Google]
job.jpg
201 KB, 900x854
Why is right more likely to get the job?
>>
>>71393290
because that text is bullshit
>>
>>71393290
because this is a hypothetical false dichotomy which has never happened once in history and when you judge a person by their aesthetics you by definition cannot know what traits each person has.

nice shitpost cunt
>>
What kind of picture is this? A smart guy isn't some artsy faggot who'd be stupid enough to get dumb tattoos.
>>
>>71393290
Because it proves that he can make at least two good decisions in his life; Buying a Suit and getting a fucking haircut to make himself presentable for an interview.

The other faggot ruined any chance at a good life; Unnecessarily burdening himself with student debt, wastes time doing overall meaningless tasks instead of being a philanthropist after meeting all his basic goals, has no idea how to behave at a social party, and only cares about his "Self Expression" even though all he's expressing is the fact that he's a worthless retard.
>>
>>71393623
>social party

Don't know why but that sounds extremely redundant to me.
>>
>>71393290
because someone who went to harvard isn't fucking retarded enough to get tattoos on their face like a disgusting degenerate
>>
Cuz the world is not how you would like it to be. That guy on the left does not exist at all.
>>
File: 1402460311121.jpg (36 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1402460311121.jpg
36 KB, 500x323
>>71393290
>4.0 Harvard graduate
>doesn't drink or do drugs
>has multiple face tattoos
>>
>>71393290
Guy on the right sounds like he'd be fun to spend a weekend with. Guy on the left looks like giant faggot.
>>
File: 1313352661404.jpg (20 KB, 451x339) Image search: [Google]
1313352661404.jpg
20 KB, 451x339
>>71393290
I think you got the images mixed up, OP.
>>
File: 1456770979739.png (296 KB, 649x649) Image search: [Google]
1456770979739.png
296 KB, 649x649
>>71393290
See this is the problem with people like the one who made this picture

Your appearance says leaps and bounds about who you are on the inside. They just can't understand that, they think appearance and personality are some how completely separate yet at the same time call it "expression"

Yeah it is an expression, an appearance that expresses how fucking stupid that person is.
>>
>>71393290
>haircuts
what the fuck
>>
>>71394209
Do you not get haircuts in Australia?
>>
>>71393290
Because he has not "FUCKING IDIOT" tattooed on his face.
>>
tats and piercings in retarded places = dumb / short-sighted person

nothing else to say. no one wants someone like that on their staff.
>>
File: 1461041987261.jpg (194 KB, 900x854) Image search: [Google]
1461041987261.jpg
194 KB, 900x854
I think OP messed up the pic.
I fixed it. You're welcome.
>>
>>71394309
I don't have them tattooed on my fucking face
>>
>>71393623
>wastes time doing overall meaningless tasks

Volunteering is worthless?

Just because you're a piece of shit doesn't mean everyone else is.
>>
>implying
I'll eat my fucking socks, the day a registered sex offender gets knowingly hired over ANYONE.
>>
>>71393290
>"the job"

what job, you colossal retard? With their CVs being that different, they would not apply for the same job.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (82 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
82 KB, 2048x1536
>>71393290

Daww, did OP get a little too many tattoos and he can't find a job?

Oh so, so sad...
>>
>>71393290
Australian tier shitpost
>>
>>71393290
>4.0
>harvard
its not hard
>>
>>71394647

They're probably both applying for McDonalds
>>
>>71394526
If you're unemployed, volunteering is worthless. You'd be better spent spending your time making sure you're stable. THEN you can reach out and better your community. A single volunteer really doesn't do much, but through philanthropic measures, you can change your community for the better in a lasting way.

A single asshole giving out sterile needles and a single meal to make himself feel better won't fix the world.
>>
>>71393384
This. Show me a guy who went to Harvard and has a tattooed face, and I'll show you a nigger with a job.
>>
>>71393290
>4.0 in Nuclear Physics
He was trashed from the first line, that's how you get your resume thrown out for being "overqualified," "too specialized," or "he's be bored."
Dude on the right isn't likely to get the job either if he dropped out of HS.

Now if you want to get down to it, give them the same resume and lifestyle. So why is the guy on the right likelier to get the job? Because he doesn't look like a freak.
>>
>>71393290
>personal expression
>someone else's drawings

kek what a retard.
>>
>>71394756
>Implying volunteering isn't a great thing to have on your resume
Regardless ridiculously small chance of any one person changing the world, why not try and help someone less fortunate than yourself? This is a christian board after all.
>>
>>71393290
because face tattoos are the ultimate degenerate, like fuck off.
>>
>>71393384
yeah, pretty much. a sex offender with a suit just doesnt add up
>>
>>71393290
He's not, they're both unemployable. Unless the left guy is applying for a position that doesnt require social interaction.
>>
>>71393290

First of all, what job is being applied for? If it's a job with very specific technical qualifications, like a job that requires a degree in nuclear physics, the guy with tattoos all over his face would get it by default if those two were the only people who applied. If we're talking about a job waiting tables or something, some kind of general unskilled customer service bullshit, obviously you can't hire someone with tattoos all over his face, and his degree is irrelevant. I'd personally be inclined to give the guy on the right a chance just because he demonstrated enough initiative to dress up and get a haircut; if he doesn't work out you can just cut him loose and hire someone else.

What the fuck is this supposed to prove, anyway? This is like some Tumblr-level shit right here.
>>
>>71393290
Even if true I wouldn't hire inkface because he offends my eyes.
>>
>>71394927
If you're unemployed, covered in face tats, and crippled by student debt, ain't much lower you gotta go to be in their place.
>>
>>71393290
that man is no way addicted to meth.

Whoever made this image macro has literally never even googled a picture of a meth addict.
>>
>>71394756

>A single asshole giving out sterile needles and a single meal to make himself feel better won't fix the world.

Actually yeah, that's exactly how to fix the world. If more people did this and weren't like you.
>>
>>71394756
Volunteering if you're unemployed or looking is a good way to find work to be honest family.
>>
>>71395461
>THAT'S EXACTLY HOW WE FIX THE WORLD

Sheltered moron confirmed.
Volunteering at food banks with needle depositories is not the pleasurable act you assume it is. Some of the people who get the needles end up selling their old ones after sucking bleach into them and calling them "clean". 90% of the people looking for food want nothing to do with you and are rarely grateful enough to say thank you but are always up for seconds. The extra clothes at shelters/drops-ins are quickly taken by the loudest and surly youth of the group who are willing to go the extra mile of searching for something "dope" in a pile of discarded clothes meant to keep people warm.

The dread of seeing hungry mothers and fathers come second to the waves of street-sleepers at the crack of dawn is heartbreaking.
>>
>>71393290
>Right would get hired
>Convicted sex offender
Yeah because employers love rapists more than some attention whoring faggot with ink on his face.
>>
File: Rad-scientist.jpg (68 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Rad-scientist.jpg
68 KB, 615x409
>>71395055
This. Any job the guy on the left could get, the right one would be over qualified. Andy job where the physics degree is relevant would disqualify the left one. Not that this pic is real but physicist often look like degenerate pedophiles.
Pic related, astrophysicist from ESA.
>>
Ah the old Nuclear Physics major
>>
File: interview.jpg (168 KB, 1288x758) Image search: [Google]
interview.jpg
168 KB, 1288x758
This one is much more accurate

Guy on the right gets the job every time.
>>
I always love when niche cultures try to paint normal people as super evil and themselves as the altruistic good person that people only look down on because of stereotypes.
>>
>>71393290
>Addicted to meth
>Shiny white teeth
>>
File: 1448763947050.jpg (75 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1448763947050.jpg
75 KB, 720x960
>>71393290
>Highschool dropout, methhead, sex offender applies to Nuclear Physics PhD program

Why?

This image is just so very silly. Goodness gracious!

>>71393623
>Unnecessarily burdening himself with student debt

Harvard basically pays your undergrad tuition if your parents make less than six figures but even if he was paying full sticker price it would still be a worthwhile investment.

>wastes time doing overall meaningless tasks instead of being a philanthropist after meeting all his basic goals

To be a philanthropist he would need money. Presumably he has no money. He does have time. Why not contribute what you can?

>has no idea how to behave at a social party

You can stay sober at a party. Silly goose I've been to plenty of parties and there's always a good mix of sober and inebriated individuals.

>and only cares about his "Self Expression"
>only

And pray tell how do you draw the conclusion that this is the "only" thing that he cares about? To be human is to care about many things you adorable goose.

> he's a worthless

There's a good market for ivey league educated nuclear physicists with a 4.0

>retard

His credentials would suggest otherwise. Actual retards (sub-80 iqs) would have a difficult time graduating highschool, let alone getting into harvard and graduating with a 4.0 you silly waterfowl
>>
>>71398487
>what are syringes?
>>
>>71393290

because the job is elephant shit sweeper at the local circus
>>
>>71393384
>>71393423
>>71393437
>>71394758
>>71395045
>>71398571
Come on you guys, this picture is for Facebook normies. Logic doesn't apply to them. They'll just scream back "What?! You mean that people with face tattoos can NOT graduate from Harvard with a 4.0????!??! I literally can't even" etc etc.
>>
File: meth-addict.jpg (58 KB, 620x461) Image search: [Google]
meth-addict.jpg
58 KB, 620x461
>>71398629

that's like 1 in a 100 meth heads. get serious. why dont you put a suit on this guy and see how he fares in an interview?
>>
File: 1442883006041.gif (2 MB, 420x232) Image search: [Google]
1442883006041.gif
2 MB, 420x232
>>71397278
The two wouldn't be applying for the same job though.

Guy on the left could be a very successful software engineer at microsoft and guy on the right could be a very successful used car salesman.

Both well paying jobs that require very different skillsets.

There's no reason to believe that a highschool graduate would even get to the interview stage for a job that requires a masters in computer science.

Also, you major in communications in college. To my knowledge studying "communications" in highschool isn't a real thing.
>>
>>71393290
Id rather hire the guy on the right, but I work in trades and lots of guys are addicted to drugs, but guys with tats make customers feel unsafe. Also tattoo face looks like he would be incapable of hard work and would technically be considered way over qualified.
>>
>>71399014
Because of the status of the job industry those two people often go for the same low grade office jobs.
>>
I don't hire either.
>>
because tattoos have always been symbols of criminals, vagabonds, and savages
>>
>>71393898
>extremely redundant
>>
File: 1450667181076.jpg (136 KB, 550x733) Image search: [Google]
1450667181076.jpg
136 KB, 550x733
>>71399252
I don't know how it is Britbongistan but here in the states the masters in compsci just has to throw up a basic linkedin prof. and let the deluge of recruiters flow over him.

I live in Seattle and faggots like him can expect a comfy six figure salary with minimal job searching effort.

The job market in general is pretty healthy in the puget sound region. The stuff I said about being a car salesman for the other hypothetical faglord holds true
>>
How is the second guy ever going to get to an interview? They'd look at his CV and trash it straight away.

It's like no one here has ever actually had a real job.
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.