[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Maine >97% White >State with lowest crime rate >see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 254x199
>Maine
>97% White
>State with lowest crime rate
>see you in Maine
>>
>>71390552
rural new england is pretty based anon, gets real comfy up there
>>
>Majority democratic house of representatives

Wesberry v Sanders for you
>>
Yeah but you're so cucked.

See you in Montana.
>>
>>71392519
>Yeah but you're so cucked.

this.

I geographically love Maine and all shit to do and see in Maine but barring some serious political upheaval the state will be run down by Democrats.
>>
>>71390552
You stay out of Maine, Ahmed
>>
on my way amigos

t. paco "home depot" gomez
>>
>touching quebec

that shit should be illegal desu
>>
might be moving g to Maine or Vermont this summer.
What's the pros and cons of them?
>>
Oy vey. That's too white. Fortunately, that's changing...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Somali_Bantus_in_Maine
>>
>>71390552

Maine is full of shariah somalis. Look it up.
>>
>>71390552
>Maine
>the set of every Stephen King book ever
Yeah okay bud
>>
>>71392961
>>71392969

Ninja'd. Also, VT taxes are insane. Move to NH. Live free or die, bitch.
>>
>>71392732
>You stay out of Maine, Ahmed
Lewiston already taken over by Somalis. Funny that it happened to Bates.
>>
no jobs
ugly girls
>>
>>71393131
>no jobs
>ugly girls
Townies are hideous. The girls from the 3 good colleges there are amazingly cute, but all from rich as fuck areas and come with BFs already.
>>
>>71390552
>Maine
>Not wanting to have fun

Move to NH
>>
File: WW+002[1].jpg (241 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
WW+002[1].jpg
241 KB, 1600x1063
>>
>>71391019
>>71392519
>>71392675
>>71392961
New Hampshire is like Maine minus the cucked politics.
Move to NH.
>>
Somalis taking over Maine with gibs requests. Your little enclave has been breached. Your finished.
>>
>>71393393
and we're legally allowed to have REAL fireworks
>>
Most of /pol/ would jizz their pants living in North Dakota. I've seen 2 black people in the 3 years I've lived here.

It has the lowest unemployment of any state for years and is as conservative as the deep south. Oil money everywhere. Dudes in cowboy hats driving Lamborghinis. It's surreal
>>
>>71393341
yes! best part of maine fuck i want one now.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.