[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Andrew Jackson, I see /pol/ kissing his butt all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Andrew_Jackson.jpg (345 KB, 610x739) Image search: [Google]
Andrew_Jackson.jpg
345 KB, 610x739
Redpill me on Andrew Jackson, I see /pol/ kissing his butt all the time but I don't really know a lot about him.
>>
>>71390327
The establishment hated him and his VP Van buren so much they made a whole new party just to run against him.
>>
>>71390327
>killed the national bank
>beat the shit out of someone who tried to assassinate him
>dueled people who talked shit
what's not to love?
>>
>>71390581
Andrew Jackson was an all around bad ass. He even removed all of the filthy indians.
>>
>>71390327
he was kind of an old prick who had the noble intentions of bringing down a corrupt federal reserve, but ended up replacing them with his wild cat banks which were...much...much worse
>>
>>71390327
also i heard he had a parrot or something that he trained to talk and it swore like a sailor, pretty dank/10
>>
>>71390327
If it wasn't for him we would not only have a nigger problem but an Indian problem?
>>
>fuck the banks
>fuck the redskins
>fuck the brits
>fuck richard lawrence
>fuck the spanish
>cheese for everyone
>god bless america, manifest destiny

he just fucked shit up and did not take shit from people, alpha of alphas, really.
>>
>>71390327
The main point of contention is that he gave the Injuns a raw deal, mostly in the form of we take their shit and they take bullets in the chest. When people don't like Jackson, this is why.

Otherwise, Jackson was based as fuck. Beat the fuck out of his assassins, laid into anyone with the audacity to insult his wife, sacked the entire White House staff instead of playing the favors game, slew the central bank, and was a pretty cool guy who wasn't a scared of anything.
>>
>>71391270
>cheese for everyone
Holy shit, I forgot about that one. Haha...
>>
>>71390697
Jackson was lucky, too.

Richard Lawrence tried to shoot him but his gun misfired, sending the shot off on a non-Jacksonian trajectory. So Lawrence pulls out his second gun and fires, but this shot is also a misfire and doesn't hit the mark.

Then Davy Crockett and a few others that were present held Lawrence down while Andrew Jackson beat the shit out of him with his cane.

After that everyone went home and they drank so much they forgot to invent the Secret Service.

And that is how Abraham Lincoln died.
>>
For all of the hatemongers, he defended New Orleans from the English with the help of freed slaves, natives like Shaknasty Jim and the last of the Caribbean pirates.

Not a hateful man, he knew how to pick and choose.
>>
He did some dumb shit like attempt to censor anti-slavery speech. But I mean when someone fights in 4 wars for American sovereignty not really much room for modern criticism. Without him and men like him the USA would not exist today.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.