[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what really happened with the Native Americans? For some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 600x835
So what really happened with the Native Americans?

For some reason I get this feeling that the savage ones fucked everything up for the actual peaceful and honest tribes. Once the savage ones tore into the first European settlers in an unprovoked attack, the fates of all the Natives were sealed.

Could we have possibly lives alongside the peaceful natives without trouble? Or were we destined to wipe them out like we did?
>>
>>71390258
Some asimilated interbred with the white settlers, others fled east, attempted to combat the settlers. When two cultures collide one or the other usually is destroyed or changed in a fundemental way, such is human behavior and instinct. Even today this holds true.
>>
>>71390605
EDIT WEST.
>>
>>71390605
You're right, we're seeing it in Europe with the influx of hajis just walking over all the native Europeans. It's as if we're watching what happened here in America happen all over again in Europe, I just hope the US knows better and resists any major attempt to import more hajis before its too late.
>>
>>71390642

Right on bro....glad we have some true Bernie supporters here.

If you don't realize how white people butchered a mass of people and stole their land and culture you really need to go back go school and learn.

I'm one of the oldfags here and even I'm sensitive and compassionate for this issue.

Fucking cuck assholes.
>>
>>71390258
>"For some reason I get this feeling."
Wtf? For some reason you get a feeling is your argument here? No facts, statistics, etc. Just your feeling? I'm sure you could even find evidence supporting your argument but you choose to use your feelings.
>>
>>71391111
I'm not making an argument dude, just want to have some discussion is all. History has shown that the Natives were the ones who started the violence between them and the Europeans with the massacre of Jamestown in 1622 and the smaller settlements around it.

The Europeans disdain, fear and hate after that was more than understandable. The Natives who lived in Mexico and south of that were absolute savages though.
>>
why are the US/canadian natives a lot taller/more alpha than the manlets in mexico?
>>
File: 1423879925174.jpg (129 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1423879925174.jpg
129 KB, 640x640
They're still around
>>
>>71390800
I can't tell if this is a troll shit posting, or actually an idiot.
>>
>>71390258
>Could we have possibly lives alongside the peaceful natives without trouble?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_reservation
>>
>>71391553
Probably better food. As far as genetics, they were historically far more hunter-gatherer. Mexicans were almost entirely agricultural. Maybe that ties into it? Who knows.
>>
>>71390800
I don't know if this is b8 but no, the feathered bastards got what they had coming to them, and no I do not support commie cuck Sanders. And my grandmother looked like a full blooded injun. The ones whining today are just mad they got btfo by a superior enemy.
>>
>>71392218
I was watching the Revenant expecting it to have some "Evul White Men" message it being made in this day and age but what I saw was almost the complete opposite. The first was great depiction of both how hard living in the American Frontier was in the 1820s and how savage the indians were.

Even later when Glass meets that roving indian who helps him says that his tribe was wiped out by the Arikara injuns.
>>
>>71393029
If I remember, what happened in the movie was that his family was killed by Souix Indians.
>>
The natives would have been conquered by somebody sooner or later, it's as simple as that. That's just how the world works. If it hadn't been white Europeans it would have been the Japanese or maybe China or Russia. Fuck, even the Mayans could have probably conquered most of North America if they'd been so inclined. Human beings are territorial; we stake out and claim land as our own, use its resources, expand our population, and seek out new territory when the territory we have can no longer sustain us. If we can't defend our territory against outsiders, our territory gets invaded and taken from us.

If you don't believe me, then hop on Steam, purchase Civilization if you don't already own it, start your own civ, and don't research any technologies, just spend the entire game trying to build and maintain an empire in total isolation with nothing but Animal Husbandry, Archery and Pottery. See how long you last.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.