[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, my friend is in desperate need of help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1450406358221.jpg (64 KB, 634x636) Image search: [Google]
1450406358221.jpg
64 KB, 634x636
He wants to be on the Trump train and he is redpilled, but his family is liberal and basically has full out attacked him. Also they have told him I am toxic practically and not to listen to me. They brought up arguments like Trump being just an image he created (creating Trump university, Trump Steak, etc.) (And somehow that is a bad thing) but basically he doesn't have all the info he needs to defend himself against his liberal family, how can he become better at debating and fending off the liberals? They've also argued about black crime rates and the 6 gorrillion number and told him he should take a holocaust class next year to see how bad it was (lol) HELP /pol/
>>
File: dorner.png (399 KB, 524x358) Image search: [Google]
dorner.png
399 KB, 524x358
>>71389955
Tell your friend to go full Dorner and kill them all
>>
>>71390038
I'll suggest that to him
>>
come on Trump bros I got dubs twice, help a brother out.
>>
Why don't you try doing your homework on Trump and the other candidates and show it to him. Give him the info you have
>>
>>71389955
>I'm too retarded to refute the arguments of others, which is why we need trumpnigger shills to spam us with confirmation bias

trumpnigger logic
>>
>>71389955
Show em "The Untruth about Donald Trump"by Stefan Molyneux
It's pretty good redpilling material on that topic
A bit long though, almost one and a half hour also chances are high they stop at some point cause Stefan or simply the fact that their opinion was wrong annoys them, if they even bother to watch it at all
Just don't talk too much about it
My family sucks too regarding politics and such
Just don't make that much of a deal out of it
>>
>>71389955
Why do so many /pol/ posters that claim to be redpilled need help debating with liberals all the time?
>>
>>71389955
NEVER mention the jews or the 6 billion around uninitiated normies, they will automatically discount everything you say from there on out. Jews are the sacred calf of our time, saying anything against them is a one-way trip to social ostracization.
>>
>>71391702
Yeah I'm going to give him what I can on Trump, but I have never argued with liberals about holocaust and other subjects, not sure how I can help him on other topics.
>>
>>71392297
This isn't just about Trump, Pablo, afterall I am young and have recently been introduced to all this and it is a large world. Liberals are nasty creatures, not easy to refute them at all times.
>>
>>71392524
Probably because liberals usually disregard what you have to say completely and a debate for them is just screaming "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!".
>>
>>71392338
I've seen some of his videos now that I remember, thanks man I'll show it to him.
>>
>>71392686
He even mentioned the gas chambers being faked, guess he dug himself a hole
>>
>>71393035
>not easy to refute them
topkek. College liberals are as retarded as hood niggers. Read this if you don't know much about Trump's policies

https://kat.cr/crippled-america-how-to-make-america-great-again-1st-edition-2015-epub-gooner-t12374871.html

bonus: read The Art of the Deal and How to Win Friends and Influence People

https://kat.cr/how-to-win-friends-and-influence-people-pdf-t7007456.html

https://kat.cr/the-art-of-the-deal-trump-donald-j-epub-mobi-2009-t12112690.html
>>
>>71393316
I've definitely dealt with many dumbass ones (Some who said the wall wouldn't work because Mexicans would just get taller ladders), it is just harder on my friend probably because it is his own family. Also my friend doesn't have very much knowledge on Trump so thank you I will definitely send these to him.
>>
>>71393583
look up stefan moleneux on youtube and watch every video he has made on donald trump

your welcome
>>
>>71394678
Hi Stefan
>>
>>71394813
Not an argument.
>>
>>71394854
hello stefan
>>
All you have to do to kill a libtard is focus the argument on specific issues and dissect them. That's where the meaningful redpills come from. Good example, say a libcuck makes the trumps a racist argument. Of course, he's never said anything racist and has amazing support from minorities. Do those minority voices not matter?

Usually when racism meme doesn't phase you, usually they will go to deport all the mexicans argument. which again, is not true. Deport illegal migrants. But they're people too anon! Yes they're people. People commit crimes, you have to at least attempt to check their history. There are either no borders or borders. Imagine hypothetically the KKK set up shop right across the border in mexico. If they started going across and committing crimes, would you not want to attempt to stop them? If canada had mass murdering cartels destroying all the northern states, there should be a wall there too. Canada isn't that way, Mexico is. How ever politically inconvenient their skin color is.

Just some thoughts. The vast majority of the time they go for racism. Easy to btfo. If they go full commie on you, it's a lost cause. Sometimes they'll try to attack his intelligence, or say he's a warmonger. Never forget he was openly against iraq war and caught a lot of shit for it. Even from sacred liberals.
>>
>>71389955
>debating liberals

here's his mistake
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.