[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Isn't the irony wonderful? How leftist women change their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_m3wpkzk80Q1qjg56to1_500.jpg (50 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3wpkzk80Q1qjg56to1_500.jpg
50 KB, 480x720
Isn't the irony wonderful? How leftist women change their appearance like this to be 'rebellious' or 'unique', but all end up looking alike? Why has the septum piercing, died hair, tumblr aesthetic gained so much popularity lately?
>>
They are called special snowflakes for a reason.
>>
The clean-cut conservative look is the new 'rebellious' look for men. Housewife attire and demeanor for women.

Not sure what the fuck happened either.
>>
File: I'm-lovin-it.jpg (83 KB, 785x592) Image search: [Google]
I'm-lovin-it.jpg
83 KB, 785x592
>>71389903
The same reason why morons think that using the term "corporate" as an epithet is rebellious. Or why man-bunned beard fags will post 15+ statuses of their super-fucking-awesome tattoos and then say "I don't give a fuck what people think."

Long story short: People want to be non-conformists, but only if it's socially acceptable. Sound retarded? Nobody ever said millennials were intelligent. Or anyone who did was probably as stupid as they are.
>>
>>71389903
they're leeching on a revived fashion trend. this isn't anything new m8
>>
>>71389903
I actually find that look really hot, girls that dress like that are freaks in bed too, anecdotal evidence of course
>>
File: HKhkS.gif (704 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
HKhkS.gif
704 KB, 245x230
Teenagers embrace counterculture, news at 11.
>>
>>71389903

implying you wouldn't bang that cumslut

canadians need to be banned
>>
>>71390204
It's not just teenagers anon
>>71390246
>falling for the vaginal jew
this chick is insane in bed for sure but will cut your dick off and said you raped her
>>
Sjw, libs, and progs co-opted and destroyed punk and metal music a long time ago. No wonder marxists love it, looking like a freak is a good way to dehumanize people.

I saw that shit happening from the inside all through the 00s. Emo faggots slowly taking metal and punk imagery, diluting the genres, feminizing them by wearing makup and womens clothes. They also pushed bisexuality very hard, which looking back now, makes sense. The tranny epidemic is the logical end when you have an idealogical bubble of bisexuality and crossdressing.
>>
That's fucking literally how all "rebellious" fashions work.

Goths, Emos, Flappers, Greasers etc. all wanted to stand out and be different than the status quo and ended up looking the same.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.