[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polish video game developer launching “IS Defense”
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: IS defense.jpg (163 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IS defense.jpg
163 KB, 1024x576
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/18/watch-video-game-player-defends-europe-islamic-state-invasion/

Are you buying the most based game of 2016 tomorrow?
>inb4 video games are for children
>>
>>71389565
>Responding to criticism, he argued that, “Muslim immigrants are not adapting to European culture and customs”, and said he did not understand, “what in actual fuck is wrong about nationalism”.

I am now, shill or not
>>
>>71389692
I'm not a shill.

Why does everyone say that every time a product or channel is being promoted in any way.

I'm just a regular guy who saw this on jewbook and am passing it along.

Why is it so wrong to pass things like this along and inform others?
>>
File: 1455833029381.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1455833029381.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>tfw too poor to buy it
>>
Let me know when it's time to do it for real.
>>
http://motherboard.vice.com/read/is-defense-is-islamophobia-the-game

Here is Motherboard's response
>>
File: 1458189599083.gif (1 MB, 392x400) Image search: [Google]
1458189599083.gif
1 MB, 392x400
>>71389565
Thanks OP ill deff get this once it drops on steam
>>
>>71389565

I was hoping they'd be more edgy and call it european border simulator where you shoot at incoming boats of immigrants.

>blowing up boats full of sand niggers
>1 of them gets through
>punishment is you now have less money to buy ammo for the next wave because they got on welfare
>>
>>71390468
>punishment is you now have less money to buy ammo for the next wave because they got on welfare

fucking kek
>>
>>71389565
Game looks kinda shitty desu. I will probably still get it though, just to support this developer.
>>
>>71389565
Will this be the first game that is also a prophecy and a documentary later?
>>
>>71390468
>less money to buy ammo for the next wave because they got on welfare

kel
>>
I'm gonna buy a PS4 this summer think it'll be on it???????????
>>
>>71391650
No?

Its a PC game. It will probably only ever be on Steam or their website.
>>
>>71389565
Can't we just kill them IRL senpai?
>>
>>71389844
it technically is shilling doesn't mean what your doing is bad right no but its still shilling
>>
>>71389565
Wait, I thought proud Polands were only afraided of Russki.
I guess they're buying into that culture of fear, huh? Ravished Europa it has.
>>
€6.66 is the price
>>
>>71391722
Odds are, the liberals will protest and Gaben will bend the knee. Steam will eventually remove it from their shelves
>>
>>71389565
would like to see more

>oldish battlefield games
>project reality
>Insurgency

What are some other good ones?
>>
>>71389565
The game doesn't look that good but it's 6 bux so I'll get it

Can't wait for their bigger game later this year
>>
File: EarlyChristmasForFashKids.jpg (8 KB, 200x193) Image search: [Google]
EarlyChristmasForFashKids.jpg
8 KB, 200x193
>>71390468
/pol/ you never cease to amaze me
>>
>>71390031
read the headline
>done with SJW site
>>
Only if they let me rescue German dames from FICKI FICKI FICKI
>>
>>71391760
this, more fun
>>
>First few minutes
>Expect something akin to Company of Heroes
>no lol FPS
>>
File: bad times ahead.png (527 KB, 549x504) Image search: [Google]
bad times ahead.png
527 KB, 549x504
>>71389565
>in the games speculative fiction

>speculative

>fiction
>>
>>71389565
Holy shit Fucking Kek. Shame that it will probably have mediocre gameplay and mechanics.
>>
File: IS.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
IS.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
>dying for feminism and degeneracy
Islam is the only cure you idiots. Kikes are brainwashing you to despise Islam. Open your eyes. Deep down you know I am right.
>>
>that gameplay

won't even bother pirating it
>>
>>71391889
Libs already tried this with Hatred, they removed it but Gabe added it back immediately because hes based desu
>>
>>71392019
Hahaha, yeah. Its pretty hilarious if you read it though.

My point was to trigger people with that though.
>>
>>71392187
>dying for the right to pray 5 times a day.
>dying to be a slave to the religious leaders of islam
>dying to live in a caliphate where every moment of your life is dictated by your religion.

Fuck you Mohamed.

We'll see your kind on the battlefield.
>>
>>71391889
They removed hatred Then gabe hinself sent the devs a apology email and put the game back on steam
>>
File: poland6.jpg (575 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
poland6.jpg
575 KB, 1000x668
thank you based polan
>>
>>71390031
A phobia is an irrational fear. You cannot be Islamophobic, that would be like saying someone is death-phobic.
>>
>>71392187
>Islam
>dying for rape, pedophillia, honor killings, genital mutilation, polygamy, goatfucking, etc.
Go to bed Ahmed.
>>
File: rich evans smile.gif (3 MB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
rich evans smile.gif
3 MB, 300x278
>>71389565
I don't mind the idea but that trailer looks like shit.
>>
>>71390468
Not funny. I know immigrants aren't great, but that's just too far.
>>
They need a sequel or some sort of expansion, or perhaps another game completely where you're a small naval ship searching for and destroying refugee boats. Name the boat or the game something after Poseidon.
>>
>>71390031
>written by Emanuel Maiberg

Right.
>>
>>71392447
Shut the fuck up Ahmed.
>>
>>71389565
>It will be available on seam for €6.66
He's going for trips, the absolute madman
>>
>>71391763
No, it literally isn't.

>define:shill - an accomplice of a confidence trickster or swindler who poses as a genuine customer to entice or encourage others.

If he isn't an accomplice or affiliated with them in any way then he isn't a shill.
>>
>>71389692
Oh that quote made me laugh. If they put this on Steam I'd probably toss some burgerbucks at it just for that statement alone.
>>
>>71389565
Lol i was working on a game last year in the summer too

Basically shooting down immigrants walking up to you on the highway.

Not gonna release it so don't get your dicks wet
>>
>>71392436
well they did have to rush it before it actually happened

otherwise its not really fiction
>>
>>71391763
no, it's literally not shilling. Shilling = paid advertisement
>>
>>71392187
we despise your doctrines just as much as feminist/jewish ones. you look at it from "enemy of my enemy is my friend" point of view, while in this case it's "enemy of my enemy is also my enemy. i have 2 enemies"

we are for freedom. your religion which worships el/enlil is the antithesis of freedom. so is feminism. therefore both go against our very souls and our base belief that everyone should be free.
>>
>Destructive Creations

I wonder if you play Not Important's Bruder.
>>
File: deadpigamericans.jpg (91 KB, 780x530) Image search: [Google]
deadpigamericans.jpg
91 KB, 780x530
>>71392288
Go dress up like a girl and suck dick like all the good christian boys do.
>We'll see your kind on the battlefield.
I don't even want war. The only people who love war and seek it are people like you. The sole reason why there is conflict with Muslims is because Jews and their Christian slaves provoke Muslims to the point where we must defend ourselves. Don't provoke a lion or you'll end up getting killed.
>>71392392
Nice lies
>>
>>71389565

poland and its people are so based in these troublesome times
>>
>>71389692
Y E S

God I fucking love Poland
>>
so you are literally staying in one place while shooting from a machine gun?
This gameplay seems kinda stupid
>>
>>71389565
yes
yes
yes
have been waiting for more and more redpilled games to come out
while funding the same ;)
>>
>>71390031
>‘IS Defense’ Is Islamophobia: The Game
>written by Emanuel Maiberg
>berg
>>
Based let's support them /pol/ and buy the game
>>
>>71392766
it's Swedish
>>
>>71389565
"The part Murdoch owned ‘punk rock’ youth magazine VICE said that: “IS Defense, like Donald Trump and nationalist parties across Europe, is blaming refugees for the crimes committed by the people they’re trying to escape.”"

No, we're blaming them for the crimes they're bringing to Europe.
>>
>>71392372
>If someone has an irrational fear of Islam they suffer from Islamophobia and a phobia is a disability, and chastising someone with a disability is ableist, therefore if you criticize someone for being Islamaphobic then you committing ableism. Checkmate.
>>
>>71392766
every fucking time.

kikes are against it. mudslimes are against it. feminists are against it. lefties are against it.

it must be doing something right when the entire deceived world is against it.
>>
>>71389565
God bless you, Poland. I will gladly fight to the death for the defense and glory of Polska
>>
>>71392698
>lies

How much crack do you smoke? Or is that bad according to your pederass prophet.

Go back to your sand nigger hole. We don't want you here and you obviously don't want to be here.
>>
>>71392698
Your taqiyya does not work here goatfucker. Mudshits are backwards, subhuman scum. I've got several rifles I lubricate with bacon grease just to fucking end your pathetic existence and send you to hell where you belong when the time comes.
>>
>>71389565
Yes i'll buy it. If this financially supports Poland I'm in.
>>
File: capitalist-ghost-cans.jpg (127 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
capitalist-ghost-cans.jpg
127 KB, 894x894
>>71389565
10/10 will spread like wildfire
>>
>>71389565
>“His task is to blast as many of the invaders as possible, until his glorious death.”

fucking kek

wonder if this was thrown together after that 25 year old went out in that air strike

seems simple enough
>>
>>71392698
You do know that the biggest cause of war for Muslims is because they can't agree on two heirs that died centuries ago? How the fuck is that anyone's fault but your own.
>>
File: Roaches redeem themselves.png (340 KB, 648x587) Image search: [Google]
Roaches redeem themselves.png
340 KB, 648x587
>>71392447
it's not that bad
>>
>>71392698
Except they are regular occurrences in your destitute and depressing part of the world.

Look man, delude yourself all you want, pretend like the Islamic world is modern in any sense if you want, but don't expect us to swallow the same dribble.
>>
>>71393025

HAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>71389565
desu poland is based and all but that game looks like shit

they need to at least mention 5th column immigrants joining ISIS
>>
>>71392447
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE, BOY?
>>
>>71391436
>The digital society furthers human flaws and selectively rewardsd evelopment of convenient half-truths.
>Just look at the strange juxtapositions of morality around you.
>Billions spent on new weapons in order to humanely murder other humans.
>Rights of criminals are given more respect than the privacy of their victims.
>Although there are people suffering in poverty, huge donations are made to protect endangered species.
>Everyone grows up being told the same thing.
>Be nice to other people.
>But beat out the competition!
>"You're special." "Believe in yourself and you will succeed."
>But it's obvious from the start that only a few can succeed...
>You exercise your right to "freedom" and this is the result.
>All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect each other from hurt.
>The untested truths spun by different interests continue to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems.
>Everyone withdraws into their own small gated community, afraid of a larger forum.
>They stay inside their little ponds, leaking whatever "truth" suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large.
>The different cardinal truths neither clash nor mesh.
>No one is invalidated, but nobody is right.
>Not even natural selection can take place here. The world is being engulfed in "truth."
>>
>>71390031
archive it man
dont give them views

http://web.archive.org/web/20160419045549/http://motherboard.vice.com/read/is-defense-is-islamophobia-the-game
>>
>>71392891
I don't know who started the rumor that Jews are against defending the homeland against Muslims. We pretty much invented it, done it over and over again and now have it evolved into a science.
>>
>>71392955
ty
>>
Is steam the only gaming platform not absolutely cucked? Most of the comments are /pol/ tier.
>>
>>71393025
That factory was truly doing god's work.
>>
>>71389565
All it needs is a Moonman/Chicago expansion pack
>>
>>71393136
globalist jews, the ones who are for radical liberalism, communism and shit like that. the degenerate ones who run america, banks and the world from behind the scenes like soros or rothshilds and their cronies.

not normal 'goyim' jews who only want to live in peace like every normal person.
>>
File: dr.soviet , im pinochet.jpg (191 KB, 1276x716) Image search: [Google]
dr.soviet , im pinochet.jpg
191 KB, 1276x716
>>71389565
next i want a Pinochet helicopter ride simulator
>>
>>71392447

>Immigrants aren't great

and water is wet

>but that's just too far
>too far

I hope IS defense adds an option to have a hardcore mode called "Liberal Mode" where you are penalized for shooting immigrant boats that don't contain terrorists. If the boat does contain terrorists you are penalized if your bullets hit a non-terrorists. If you hit a non-terrorist you lose money due to lawsuits brought on to you by liberals. If you hit a non-terrorist that's a child your screen gets immediately covered by a newspaper that flies onto your face and partially blinds you with the headline reading

"12 YEAR OLD BOY IMMIGRANT SYRIAN REFUGEE MUSLIM KILLED WHILE FLEEING BY BOAT TO EUROPE BY ASSAULT WEAPON".

You can still shoot while partially blinded, but to remove the newspaper you must hit e which will trigger a 1.5 second animation, during which you cannot fire.

If you kill more than 14 non-terrorist children or 88 non-terrorist adults you will be pulled from the front the game will end. The defeat cinematic shows your character being put on trial for war crimes at the international court of justice in the Netherlands. This only applies though if you're playing in the european theater, if you play in America you simply get a steam message that explains you are being summoned for war crimes by the international court (paid flight ofc) and what will happen to you when you are found guilty.
>>
I wish it came to ps4
I would finally be able to play a game and enjoy it
>>
File: deadfools.jpg (205 KB, 450x316) Image search: [Google]
deadfools.jpg
205 KB, 450x316
>>71392917
I don't mind /pol/ though. The only people I can't stand is fools like you who are basically zionist slaves. There was never a problem with Christians and Islam in modern times before Israel.
>>71392944
Don't act so tough. If you are so fearless and full of anger then go to Syria/Iraq. Would be hilarious to hear about your death. Even more so to watch it on video. All talk no action.

We are backwards despite western christian society tolerating and accepting homosexuality, trannnies. And if you think Muslims are backward then just look up the Islamic Golden Age.
>>71393011
We are talking modern times clearly. And as if that did not happen in Europe in that time period as well?
>>71392590
The thing is you don't despise the jews because the entire west is a puppet to the zionists. And you are being brainwashed constantly propaganda to hate Islam. Its true as you would never hate Islam if you did not be fed this hate from youth. Go outside and talk to a Muslim. You will notice you will have more in common with a Muslim than your fellow degenerate westerner you want to defend.
>>
>>71389877
It's like $9. Post your SteamID and you'll probably get it gifted.

>>71393136
What better way to fight off the Muslims then by ensuring they move their focus westward away from Israel?
>>
>literally just sitting in a machine gun turret for the whole fucking game
So it's "be a pussy during the race war" simulator 2016.
>>
>>71392698
Keep your idol and pagan worship off this board. You are a fucking disgrace to this country. The Muslim religion is incompatible with Western Civilization. The quran literally calls Christians and others unclean. In the Islamic faith, you believe that Allah will weigh your deeds on a scale on the day of judgement, and if the bad outweighs the good you will be sent to hell. Muslims asked Mohammad what good deeds are the heaviest and he said killing and being killed in jihad (bombing) and migrating to spread the religion. That is one of the reasons we have so many migrants. Yes, the filthy globalists and Jews are pushing for our downfall, but you pigs are just their puppet to so. Do you know what is inside the black box in Mecca? Pagan symbols and statues. The quran doesn't even say that the spirit of Allah is in that place. You are worshipping demons.

You don't belong here. I see you think highly of your warriors, but I have fought them and they are dishonorable men. The scum of the Earth. The silent minority in America is not afraid of you. I am not afraid of you. If you hurt my people, I will destroy you. I've done it before and I will do it again. Leave my country and never return.
>>
>>71393717
There's a difference between wanting to purify western civilization from corrupting influences and wanting to destroy it. That's the difference between us and Islam.

We both hate what western civilization has (((become))). We want to save it. They want to destroy it.
>>
>>71393910
I always thought the black box in mecca was mohommeds tomb.... and final resting place of his thousands of child rape victims
>>
>>71389844
I remember the dev posting in another thread on /x/ a few days ago (won't say what for, let it stay in /x/). I recognised the game from a screenshot he posted.

It's OK dude. You can shill a game here about killing muzzies just fine.
>>
>>71393717
you're only ok so long as you agree with keeping islam out of europe and the west and resign it to brown people of various types
>>
File: 1324845055512.jpg (58 KB, 500x519) Image search: [Google]
1324845055512.jpg
58 KB, 500x519
>>71392698
>provoke a lion

Muslims are cowards who are ALWAYS destroyed in battles of open warfare. This is why you pathetic, inbred goat fuckers have to resort to terrorism in the first place.

Also Mohamed, your sick pedophile leader also endorsed the sexual abuse of young boys. So your shit isn't flying here you lying faggot piece of shit.

Death to islam.
>>
>>71389877
post your steam ID
>>
File: isis territory.png (1 MB, 1184x900) Image search: [Google]
isis territory.png
1 MB, 1184x900
just watched the trailer and i was there wondering :
1.why the fuck do isis seem to not conquer tunisie at first
2.how do they lose northern israel , Lebanon territory if nato didnt intervene until they start invading europe in that universe ?
>>
>>71394146
This is honestly why I'm not too keen to blame Muslims, rather I blame leftists.

Muslims are like a cold, they're nasty as hell, but they're fairly easy to control/coexist with. Liberals are like the AIDS that destroy your immune system and lets that cold kill you.
>>
>>71393717
i despise them for their constant attempts to enslave everyone under themselves. everything that happens in the west is because it's the means to ultimately enslave everyone who buys into it, and practically everyone does.

they have their talmudic doctrine of goyim (non-jews) existing only to be slaves to the jews. this includes everyone, you included.

i hate anyone who has the audacity to suggest forfeiting one's freedom in exchange for willful servitude, whether it's temporary earthly freedom to the jew or eternal freedom of the spirit to the devil like allah or yhwh, both invented by the jew to corrupt the pure word of total freedom that is jesus.

freedom from everything, corrupt flesh and its disgusting desires and needs included.
>>
>>71393717

>We are backwards despite western christian society tolerating and accepting homosexuality, trannnies. And if you think Muslims are backward then just look up the Islamic Golden Age.

>Golden Age

Stop living in the past ackmed the golden age is over, where are your people now? Without oil your kind would still be riding camels.

>ALLOHA SNACKBAR
>MUH OIL
>DEATH TO JEWS
>DEATH TO AMERICANS
>ISLAM IS NOT JUST A MEME

The irony that is lost by people like you is WE ARE better than you. We treat terrorists and even dindu nuffin ("ISLAM IS PEACE I SWEAR PLZ SHARIAH NOW") muslims better than they would treat the west if they were able to.

Even when you backward shits get our weapons and our training you still fail to use the iron sights on a gun.
>>
>>71394291
This is true. Great nations are destroyed from within, the left is cancer.
>>
>>71394230
It's possible Israel is engaged in open war with ISIS? Maybe they grabbed Israel right before invading Europe and that's why NATO's intervening? We know NATO's fairly impotent when it comes to combatting terrorism.
>>
>>71392590
>"enemy of my enemy is my friend"

this is a corruption, its used to manipulate people
the reality is, as you go on to say,

"the enemy of my enemy is not my friend"
>>
File: 1347605972702.jpg (55 KB, 570x425) Image search: [Google]
1347605972702.jpg
55 KB, 570x425
>>71394291
>muslims easy to coexist with

Clearly not.

The last great war. The last crusade. That war that we will call World War 3, will not be fought between China, Russia or the United States.

WW3 will be a proxy war between Islam and the civilized world. It will be a battle between the west and radical Islam, and all the people and nations who openly and privately support it.

There can be only one winner.
>>
>>71393867
What's the matter, Ahmed? Can't headshot a turret operator behind cover?
>>
File: 1460813864552.jpg (75 KB, 864x540) Image search: [Google]
1460813864552.jpg
75 KB, 864x540
>>71389565
Holy shit theyre using real execution videos in the games intro senpai
>>
>>71394454
REAL SOLDIERS OF ALLAH FIGHT IN TOYOTA TUNDRAS

>>71394431
I feel like Islam will be a tool, a part of the alliance against Western Civilization. On their side will be Islam, globalists, liberalism, all that stuff.

Weirdly enough, China will probably fight for the West.
>>
>>71394291
>but they're fairly easy to control/coexist with
>coexist
>muslims

ahmed pls go
you faggots are constantly acting like whites here to promote tolerance of your stupid shit
get rekt cunt
>>
>>71389565
The part Murdoch owned ‘punk rock’ youth magazine VICE said that: “IS Defense, like Donald Trump and nationalist parties across Europe, is blaming refugees for the crimes committed by the people they’re trying to escape.”

i lolled so hard.
>>
>>71394603
I hate Islam, dude, and I went to HS with a TON of Muslims. As a rule, the more secular they are, the better they are as people.
>>
>>71394628
>"Worse than the attacks is the fact that those Islamophobes predicted them."
>>
>>71389565
>They use military boats to invade.
I don't think that's historically accurate, given current events in Europe.
>>
Remember when people were crying that shooting ISIS soldiers is "edgy"?

>>71389692
Fucking hero.
>>
>>71394749
Yeah, I want a level where you're a Parisian policeman while the whole city rises up in spontaneous snackbar.
>>
>>71391531
hello redpilled tranny
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIdB_CBuv8o

gameplay
is it out?
>>
>>71394389
maybe some israely resistrance retaking their territory peraphs yes
but now why did isis not touch tunisia at first ?
>>
File: 1NP9CUu.jpg (46 KB, 530x560) Image search: [Google]
1NP9CUu.jpg
46 KB, 530x560
>>71393910
>>
>>71394819
Article said the 19th. It's been the 19th for 26 minutes in Central (the time zone that actually matters).
>>
>>71394748
Yeah definitly, Wished this game featured more street levels, Its not going to spread slowly, It is already here on the streets ( i live in the west coast netherlands ) if 1 thing, those red marks u saw in the trailer u know ? are already there in Europe.
>>
>>71389565
This game is racist and won't last a day on the market. But of course, you'll buy it because all gamers are Gamergate racists and will vehemently deny it so.
>>
>>71394146
>Muslims are cowards
Pretty much this. I think it applies to Middle Easterners in general. They're very cowardly and do a lot of Jew-y shit. I think its just a Middle Eastern thing, not a religious thing.
>>
File: shrute.jpg (7 KB, 220x229) Image search: [Google]
shrute.jpg
7 KB, 220x229
>>71393717
>There was never a problem with Christians and Islam in modern times before Israel.

Ever heard of the Ottoman empire?
>>
>>71394389
nevermind in that gameplay video australiabro posted its showed why
russians bomb the shit out of them out of irak , Lebanon and syria
and so to recover from that they take morroco and tunisia , but now my question is , why not take the rest of the country near saudi arabia ? why dont they take oman or the UAE ? peraphs the devs think they are the one financing isis ?
>>
They should at least make it an insurgency clone, not machine gun simulator

I'll buy it when it goes on sale
>>
>>71394820
Rich secular country. Probably made some money off using it as an oil proxy, then moved in.

>>71394968
Yeah, the fire rises in America as well.

>>71395002
The fuck are you even doing here?
>>
File: 1427201468514.gif (653 KB, 437x304) Image search: [Google]
1427201468514.gif
653 KB, 437x304
>>71393717
>starting a sentence off with "And"....
>>
>>71394896
Comes out if 15 hours on Steam
>>
>>71395099
ah maybe you just answered my question about oman and the UAE
>>
>>71395002
>maybe if I be politically correct on politically incorrect people will agree with me
>>
>>71389565
alright im sold

also what Polish flag should i buy to fly below my American flag?
>>
>>71389877
same senpai
>>
>>71394896
>not available in aus for another 15 hours

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Polish_flag_with_coat_of_arms.jpg (212 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Polish_flag_with_coat_of_arms.jpg
212 KB, 1024x768
>>71395251
Make sure it has the eagle
>>
>>71393717
>muh Islamic golden age
>No we're talking about Islam TODAY
wew
>>
File: abdel.jpg (516 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
abdel.jpg
516 KB, 1536x2048
>>71395061
If it comes to it, Tunesia, Morocco, And other muslim countries are already prepared for a snackbar, Considering most of them are conservative, And have no problem if the west gets attacked, Kind of obvious, But hey, you are belgian.. And that the muslims over here in Europe, Need to spread the word, U got no fucking clue how many converted dutchfags live where i live!!! retarded mongloids who look so fucking disgusting with their "I cant grow a beard but lets try it anyway" attitude
pic of dutch convert

>>71395099
68 bro here, Sucks to hear, Atleast you guys got alot of space to flee if neccesary, Not to even mention how many of you dudes legaly own guns.
>>
look how far down we've gone. 10 years ago, it was fine for fucking call of duty to make a game about the Iraq war as it was ongoing.
Now an indie developer can't make a shitty $10 game where you shoot ISIS. They've officially ruined mainstream games.
>>
>>71389565
>that motherboard article
>they already start by going on the defensive
>no comment section, but all these share buttons

holy shit lmao
>>
>>71395199
Because this game demonizes the Muslim race and you white cis males take great pride in killing them. Are all white males like this? Beta males like you shouldn't be playing video games anyways. They should be learning about the social inequality that People of Color such as the ones in this game deal with, and how you overprivileged shitlords simply don't see the facts.
>>
>>71395364
We'll come for you, dude. Try to elect Geert in the meantime.

>>71395435
>surprised by (((vice)))

>71395441
No (you) for (you)!
>>
>>71393717
The golden age is a myth.
>>
It's fucking banned in germany.

Can someone gift it to me?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/iron-born/

This is so ridiculous. Will not forget the gift and revanche myself one day.
>>
>>71395441
>Muslim race
too strong
0/10
>>
>>71395574
NEVERMIND

Don't gift!

It's not banned.
>>
>>71389844
Go say something bad about Trump in a Trump thread, then you'll learn what being accused of a shill feels like.
>>
>>71395574
It is culturally insensitive to the growing Muslim population in Germany. What Merkel did was simply protecting Germany from the racial injustice of this game.
>>
>>71395543
Thank you, I will, 1 more year to go
>>71395616

>>71395574
>>71395629
We were not suprised lol.
>>
>>71395696
>racial
Stahp.
>>
>>71389565
will buy this even if it's shit
>>
>>71395752
>responding to b8
>>
>>71389565
Just pre-ordered to support those hero developers. THANK YOU FOR SHARING BROTHER!
>>
>>71392187
Get the fuck out of here.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB9WgR_N4h4

Leaked intro.
>>
>>71392187
isis would murder your ass just for having looked at 4chan , they probably consider this site ultra degenerate
>>
>>71389565
It's going to be a shit unity asset flip that will do more harm than good to our cause.
At least his intentions are pure.
>>
>>71395696
Troll spotted, added to ignore list, and reported.
>>
File: 439149405_preview_1392268489113.png (664 KB, 967x807) Image search: [Google]
439149405_preview_1392268489113.png
664 KB, 967x807
>>71392447
Or is it??????!?!?!
>>
File: 1451182827575.png (191 KB, 351x351) Image search: [Google]
1451182827575.png
191 KB, 351x351
>>71389565
>these are the same guys who made Hatred

Man, they just don't give a fuck
>>
File: 9W3TlgN.jpg (94 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
9W3TlgN.jpg
94 KB, 720x720
>>71392590
Poland, based as usual. Carry on.
>>
File: Nick Wilde MAGA.jpg (24 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
Nick Wilde MAGA.jpg
24 KB, 320x320
Destructive Creations at it again.

I fucking love these guys. Not because they make good games, but because they make games that get faggoty sissys mad.
>>
>>71389877
Then get a better job. Stop being lazy and work harder. What are you, shit skinned?
>>
ayy
ta gra jest strasznie chujowa, domyślam się bo ta firma nie zrobiła żadnych dobrych gier.
Myśl i strategie mieli dobrą co do fabuły i tytułu, ale zawartość będzie chujowa pewnie, a szkoda bo postrzelalbym do jebanych arabow.
Chuj ze itt wszyscy chcą ją kupić xD, niech ktoś lepiej ich uświadomi.
>>
>>71396040
Of course it is.
>>
>>71395322
Just ordered one

im not even polish but it seems that Poland is the only White country left
>>
File: pilsudski.jpg (41 KB, 405x396) Image search: [Google]
pilsudski.jpg
41 KB, 405x396
Yes, I fucking am. I hope it will be great.

I'm an atheist, but God bless Poland.
>>
>>71389692
>“what in actual fuck is wrong about nationalism”.
One of us.
>>
>>71395912
>At least his intentions are pure.
kek
Destructive Creations are jews who make shekels on controversy.
>>
Racist pieces of shit go play this game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_fLfBZaDMw
>>
>>71389565

We should just let the Poles take Europe.
>>
This is all well and good.

But is there a Linux version?
>>
>>71396382
>One of us.
He's definitely a /pol/ack.
I've seen the dev post here before.
>>
File: 1452819774143.jpg (16 KB, 325x313) Image search: [Google]
1452819774143.jpg
16 KB, 325x313
>>71390031

Written by

Drumroll please

>EMANUEL MAIBERG

EVERY_FUCKING_TIME.exe
>>
>>71390468
This sounds like a great concept for a mobile app.
>>
File: 1453851705377.jpg (20 KB, 285x327) Image search: [Google]
1453851705377.jpg
20 KB, 285x327
>>71396445
>muh special snowflake operating system
>>
>>71396527
Fuck you, Linux Mint is programmed by a confirmed anti-semite so I refuse to use anything else.
>>
>>71390031

Meanwhile in Israel.

>implying prison state for Muslims and Christians alike
>>
>>71396527
that's BSD
>>
>>71392187
Once you have seen 1 tribal sandnigger religion you have seen them all. You are all Jews to me.
>>
>>71396604
>2016
>not using Linux Puppy
>>
>>71396527
>using the operating system jew
traitors
>>
Removing kebab is part of our culture.
Intolerant cunts just can't deal with it.
>>
From motherboard

That a trivial, mindless video game uses a real and active terrorist group as cannon fodder is strange in its own right. Usually, video games use fictional analogs to avoid offending people who were hurt by the real thing

LOL!!!! it literally sounds like he is saying this to 8 year olds.
>>
>Leftists are actually mad at a game where you kill not Muslim children, not refugees, but actual IS terrorist forces, and labelling it edgy and islamophobic.
How many 'modern era' shooting games are there where the enemy isn't Russia, China?
>>
File: polish-Football-2.jpg (104 KB, 960x641) Image search: [Google]
polish-Football-2.jpg
104 KB, 960x641
based poland is based
>>
>>71392187
>unironically wanting to live in a primitive society that's more concerned with pleasing a fake god than science
I really hope you're a troll
>>
>>71392698
>Muslims to the point where we must defend ourselves
>deadpigamericans.jpg
Kill yourself
>>
File: europe simulator_zpsp5geqtbu.jpg (128 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
europe simulator_zpsp5geqtbu.jpg
128 KB, 688x960
Based Poland, I'll buy that game
>>
Already on steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/448370/

I suggest you get it when it unlocks right away, libturds will likely get it pulled within a day.
>>
File: 1458022945626.png (433 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458022945626.png
433 KB, 800x800
>every WW2 game ever
>its ok To mow down nazis and Japs

>every modern war game ever
>its ok to mow down Russians

>killing ISIS
>HORRIBLE
>>
>>71389565
I guess Hatred got them some money.

Hopefully this is to get more money for a new, better game. Seems too repetitive, like Beachhead.
>>
File: 1446651955851.jpg (33 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1446651955851.jpg
33 KB, 419x419
I'd rather have Islam win than live in a world ruled by feminism and shemales
>>
>>71396830
It's also very subtle because most Americans are used to seeing ships called "USS XXX" without batting an eye or even realizing what it means.
>>
File: starving_child_refugees.jpg (818 KB, 1135x1528) Image search: [Google]
starving_child_refugees.jpg
818 KB, 1135x1528
>>71396950
I'll be buying that in 14 hours from now, based Poland

>>71397035
>Seems too repetitive
I feel that way every day I read about some new way these invading mongrel hordes are destroying Europe tbqh
>>
>>71390031
>>71393116
http://archive.is/C7VwF

Same site that whined about archiving their articles
>>
>>71396950
>http://store.steampowered.com/app/448370/
THERE IS A LINUX VERSION!!!!!!!!!!!
FUUUUUUUCK YES!

thx based polbro for supporting Linux.
>>
>>71390468
Wow, that is a great idea
>>
LONG LIVE POLAND
>>
>>71394702
I went to school with a lot of Muslims too. The only good Muslims are the ones that are college educated and have good jobs as a result. Anything less, and they'll jihad your ass off. Our current immigration system only allows for the college educated, if the system isn't being subverted for Liberal faggotry. I.e. we are fine. We don't need to change shit.
>>
>>71390468
FUND IT!
>>
File: 1459678036862.jpg (56 KB, 608x648) Image search: [Google]
1459678036862.jpg
56 KB, 608x648
>>71394819
wew it looks like dogshit
>>
>>71397055
I think you underestimate intelligence of your fellow americans.
>>
>>71397299

I could actually make an app like this for android, don't think it would make it into the store though.
>>
>>71394819
Kinda reminds of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNgrITK-_Go
>>
>>71396405
thanks for the tip, 1990
>>
>>71393448
i like it. How do the mechanics work?
>>
>>71389565
buying this game
>>
File: 1449021249905.jpg (83 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1449021249905.jpg
83 KB, 540x540
>>71392565
heh.
>>
>>71392447
How is that too far? If we would do it irl even that wouldn't be "too far".
>>
File: 1460807383187.png (71 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1460807383187.png
71 KB, 321x322
>>71389565
>another bait game like hatred going for muh edge and shekels
these polish guys can only make bait games tbqh
>>
>>71389692
ONE OF US
>>
>>71397259

More like /pol/-land amirite?
>>
File: racewar pepe.jpg (329 KB, 800x1762) Image search: [Google]
racewar pepe.jpg
329 KB, 800x1762
>>71389565
Based Poland
>>
>>71397547
that's just capitalism at work. they know it'll sell since the whole thing was so starved for content, especially in today's feminist climate.
>>
>>71397049
then go live in your sandcastle utopia faggot
>>
>>71389565
This is going to be worse than their previous game, Hatred
>>
>>71396232
Here, guys, we have a great example of an Onion Man. He isnt replying to anyone, yet he gives his opinion in language that very few will understand.

Go back to karachan, you mongrel. You are a disgrace to us here.
>>
>>71397348
Yeah looks like a pretty simple beach head shooter but I'll throw $10 its way as a "vote with my wallet" so to speak
>>
>>71397348
i was expecting exiting fps like cowadudy
but instead i got beach defense
fuck poland
>>
>>71397431
this was my first interaction with the genre

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TqlCUaibHg
>>
>>71396981
someone explain this
>>
>>71393717
Prove you are figting in Syria/Iraq/whatever shithole. Muslim golden age was like 800 years ago. You tolerate zoophilia and pedophilia so tell me more about degeneracy. You are being brainwashed by your degenerate religion. I talked to Muslims, some were fine, some were literal niggers. I honestly don't give a shit to which group they belong, once they cross the borders of Europe, they will either respect our culture or die.
>>
>>71396981
>>71397969
Also theres been games about Killing North Koreans too
>>
>>71396445
Yes, there is a Linux version.
>>
>>71389565
>turret level: the game

It's shit desu
>>
>>71397176
A shekel for the kekels, my friend.
>>
>>71396222
>he thinks there are better jobs
>>
>>71397547
oh sure, but the shitstorm haha!
>>
>>71392698

it's really funny that muslims think the entire west is christian and there's some epic war of religions going on
>>
>>71391944
Sqaud Pr guys going full gusto
>>
File: 1449524544007.jpg (83 KB, 571x571) Image search: [Google]
1449524544007.jpg
83 KB, 571x571
>>71396604
>I'm so hardcore my OS is stormfag
This is 8/pol/-tier tryhard faggotry.
>>
>>71392187
go back breeding with your cousin.
>>
>>71389565
>developing a smartphone on rails turret shooter
>for PC
If the developers weren't so based I would have immediately disregarded it and moved on with my life.
>I'm still not supporting smartphone facebook-tier games on PC
>no matter how based the content/message may be
>>
>>71389692
Everything is wrong with nationalism.
You literally have a feeble mind if you support it.
>>
>>71397049
why not none of them?
>>
>>71389565
>"There's nothing wrong with patriotism."
This is bait
>>
>>71389565
no. I bought Hatred, and it was the most generic twin stick shooter I've ever played. I'm not going to buy this shit again.
>>
File: 1459966845427.jpg (89 KB, 512x382) Image search: [Google]
1459966845427.jpg
89 KB, 512x382
>>71390468
>>
>>71395657
I've been in many of those and the bad things said about Trump just often are not true. And there are indeed plenty of Cruz/Hillary/Bernie shills here, its hard to tell the difference sometimes. One can't really fault people for being paranoid of shills when Trump threads have been targeted by Reddit for organized shilling.
>>
>>71397969
Our media in this country is basically controlled by the White House, who is in turn controlled by corporate interests. It's a big incestuous circle. Obama is a known Muslim sympathizer and radical in his own right, its not surprising there would be a pushback against a war game that didn't have you killing White people.
>>
>>71396697
Dead on
>>
>>71393116

>Even that dutch mudslime shit head doesn't think it's a big deal

How can you manage to out bitch a leftist dutch muslim.
>>
>>71396981
Dont forget resident evil 5 had to make the enemies non african in africa because shooting nigs in games is bad bad bad.
>>
File: rea new funny old guy meme.jpg (10 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
rea new funny old guy meme.jpg
10 KB, 300x450
>>71390468
>>blowing up boats full of sand niggers
>>1 of them gets through
>>punishment is you now have less money to buy ammo for the next wave because they got on welfare

make it and ill buy it
>>
>>71394431

>WW3 will be
>will be

We're already in WW3 my dude we just don't realize it yet
>>
>>71399984
WW3 will never exist because of mondialism.
>>
>>71399984
but that means the "3 days of darkness" prophecy and deadly fallout is right around the corner. it's supposed to happen during the great war.

and all this talk about yellowstone and its fallout being deadly to anyone who breathes it in does sound like just that.

fug.
>>
>>71389565
Looks like my Steam Wallet is going to be emptied yet again.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-19-09-12-39.png (252 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-19-09-12-39.png
252 KB, 720x1280
kek
>>
File: 142535236334.png (489 KB, 1085x616) Image search: [Google]
142535236334.png
489 KB, 1085x616
did /pol/ buy the other /pol/ game?
>>
>>71393717
>There was never a problem with Christians and Islam in modern times before Israel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
>>
Played the fuc out of the first game, hatred.

>not playing as ISIS
But this one is not edgy enough, and its a stationary turret game.
>>
>>71392698
>Islam is the lion
>Not the camel with the bad teeth that got bitten by a rabid dog and now goes berserk
>>
>>71392955
SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>71392698
>and their Christian slaves provoke Muslims t
ho le no le christian drew the prophet mudamahamad!
>>
File: lel.jpg (158 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
158 KB, 1360x768
>>71399109
>not using glorious antisemitic Linux.
It has Steam and plays my SHOOTAN GAYMES and also a bunch of other useful software I can't live without such as nmap, hydra, metasploit, proxychains. Faggot windows cucks don't have any of those programs that actually work properly
>inb4 windows version of nmap
It's gayer than a barrel full of anuses and doesn't work.
>>
File: It's another holocaust2.jpg (976 KB, 1163x2392) Image search: [Google]
It's another holocaust2.jpg
976 KB, 1163x2392
>>71400559
trigger warning for my dear muslim.
>>
>>71390031
>The developer has previously been linked to groups known for the kind of xenophobia that are on display in IS Defense.
>defending your homeland from murderous terrorists
>xenophobia
>>
>>71392698
>The sole reason why there is conflict with Muslims is because Jews and their Christian slaves provoke Muslims
Not bad, 7/10
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.