[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who here can't wait for sanders to lose tomorrow?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
who here can't wait for sanders to lose tomorrow?
>>
The asspain will be delicious.
>>
i know im no americano, but even shillary is thousand times better than this commie and thats something
>>
>>71389034
who /newyork/ here?

can't wait for tomorrow
>>
>>71389161
hopefully they lock sandersforpresident again like when clinton swept those 5 states
>>
>>71389448
I don't know slavbro, Hillary literally wants a war with Russia and would send all eligible men to die for Israel if the need be. She is a kike puppet like Dubya was but she's also a sociopath.

I don't think Sanders would do this even though he himself is a kike. If anything a shit Sanders presidency would go down in history as why his commie shit won't work here. If it all goes well than ok, but I highly doubt it.

I like seeing Bernout ass hurt but I don't know if I would choose Hillary over Bernie.
>>
>>71389556
lmao they locked the subreddit during the rust belt primaries?
>>
>>71389698
yah and i remember the "MATCH ME MATCH ME MATCH ME" shit even during it. tomorrow will be an entertaining day on reddit.
>>
>>71389668
I think even if he won they would control him just like BLM controlled him during that rallie.

Yea shillary should be standing before the international criminal court. Shes still better than that senile conman with muh paygap muh racist superpredators and muh wall street.

Its like im listening to former ostblok leaders.
>>
>>71389034
>Hillary Clinton State Department Approved Weapons Sales in 2012 For Company That Made Sandy Hook Assault Rifle

I despise Shillary, but come on
>>
Shit, senpai. I have a pending application for voting (applied before the deadline) but if they don't let me vote Trump I might take advantage of the new lawsuit to free the NY ballot to any non-republicuck and vote Hillary just to help squeeze out some reddit tears
>>
File: Unknown.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Unknown.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>71389034
Good night sweet prince
>>
>>71389485
I know, I can't wait. Voting for the first time ever and it's going to be for Trump. Bernie loosing will just be icing on the cake.
>>
Cant wait for trump to lose familia
>>
File: 1460174967765.jpg (145 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1460174967765.jpg
145 KB, 1600x900
>>71389034

Bernie, You're Fired
>>
>>71389034
It's the same thing with Cruz.

Both of them have been on a winning streak in rural states out in Buttfuck Nowhere. Now that we are finally returning to civilization, Trump and Clinton will both sweep.

Sanders is gonna lose hard tomorrow while Trump is gonna dominate, all will be right with the world.
>>
>>71391409
>Bernie loosing will just be icing on the cake.
And the the cherry on the cake will be my red MAGA hat.
>>
>>71389485
Skipping my class to vote and get lunch,
It'll be glorious, is this what NEETs all the time?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.