[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was anyone else in this or the GATE program as a kid? What is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: odysseypatch_l.jpg (107 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
odysseypatch_l.jpg
107 KB, 400x389
Was anyone else in this or the GATE program as a kid? What is the ultimate purpose of these gifted education programs?
>>
>What is the ultimate purpose of these gifted education programs?
Looks like they picked the wrong person for the program.
>>
New World Order training

Trust me dude. I'm jewish, grew up in NYC. Both of my parents are multimillionaire political operatives. I'm voting for Clinton because I've taken the real redpill unlike all of /pol/ who are just reactionary losers. I probably bullied some of you nyc /pol/guys during my school days lol
>>
infchan tore this issue apart for weeks and got nowhere.
>>
>>71388667
I'm not questioning the purpose. I just think it's more than coincidental that all of the people I personally knew, including myself, who participated in this ended up going to good universities. The correlation is interesting.
>>
I was in it for all of elementary school and grammar school.

I was always told it was for the kids to get extra/more stimulating work. Just like when we got to Jr. high, some of us were taking high school math.
>>
>>71388914
>kids who are encouraged academically and mentored at an early age excel later in life

Holy shit, alert the presses, you just uncovered what every child psychologist has been saying for decades
>>
>>71388760
Haha fucking Jew thinks he was a bully or ever once intimidated another human. Ok Moises Shekelburg, we're all really rattled by some pasty NY Jew.
>>
>>71388914
>all of the people I personally knew, including myself, who participated in this ended up going to good universities
>gather all the smart kids in one place
>the smart kids are smart
Shocking
>>
who /project explore/ here
>>
>>71389148

Bet you my dick is double the size of yours. You know nothing about politics and how the real world works. Debate me bitch
>>
>>71389242
But why gather the smart kids? What was trying to be proved?
>>
>>71389389
not an argument
>>
It was the Jews doing Jewish shit to collapse Western society and make white women fuck black dicks Muslims 9/11 build wall
>>
CLASS program and Odyssey of the Mind.

I hated them both.
>>
>>71388760
>implying some nasaly New York Jew will ever be intimidating
>>
>>71389425
>But why gather the smart kids? What was trying to be proved?
Those are better questions. checkout double chan dot net /gatebreakers/
>>
>>71389425
>why gather all the athletic kids for A sports team?

What are they trying to prove?
>>
I was in the GATE program as a kid. I did a project about the ebil nazis.
>>
>>71388553

Grandpa here. I was in that shit when it was called Olympics of the Mind, before they got sued and forced to change it to Odyssey.

Protip: All the public school 'Gifted and Talented' shit is a joke compared to just the regular old academics at a decent private school.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.