[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#NEANDERTHALLIVESMATTER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7
File: #NEANDERTHALLIVESMATTER.jpg (55 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
#NEANDERTHALLIVESMATTER.jpg
55 KB, 300x199
Since the dawn of man the homo sapiens have invaded our lands. Killing us, raping our women, and stealing our innovations and treasures..

Our plight is a distant echo hiding in the genes of Europeans and Northern Asians...

The homo sapiens use their inferiority against us, saying that we are backward for not wanting to be invaded and ruled by them.

The war against the neanderthal still goes on. It will not stop until the homo sapiens have eradicated all traces of us genetically.

If you are a "person of neanderthal" like me, you must stand up for the oppression and the rape, murder, and enslavement of our kind.

The homo sapiens are the original invader. They will try to blame the neanderthal and say we are evil and the oppressors. But they are the ones that have made us a thing of the past, hiding in the blood of millions, waiting to band together, to stop the homo sapiens 100,000 years of genocide on us.

Please band together! Shout and fight! We will not let them destroy our last vestiges. We will build our fortress and keep the monster behind the walls and off our lands..

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER LET THEM MAKE YOU DOUBT! BE PROUD! BE RUTHLESS!

#NEANDERTHALLIVESMATTER
>>
File: #NEANDERTHALLIVESMATTER.jpg (90 KB, 312x311) Image search: [Google]
90 KB, 312x311
>>
File: #NEANDETHALLIVESMATTER.jpg (63 KB, 242x278) Image search: [Google]
#NEANDETHALLIVESMATTER.jpg
63 KB, 242x278
>>
File: #NEANDERTHALLIVESMATTER.jpg (204 KB, 475x634) Image search: [Google]
204 KB, 475x634
>>
File: #NEANDERTHALLIVESMATTER.jpg (340 KB, 728x1011) Image search: [Google]
340 KB, 728x1011
>>
File: R7nzNQb.jpg (28 KB, 419x410) Image search: [Google]
R7nzNQb.jpg
28 KB, 419x410
wow hit too close to home for all you faggots...?

100% homos sapien her bitch and I going to invade your land a steal it. Just like yo white women...

Stay mad neanderthals
>>
>>71389039
>tfw have Neanderthal brow

When will I get reparations for what they did to my ancestors?
>>
File: bignighomospaien.jpg (26 KB, 590x600) Image search: [Google]
bignighomospaien.jpg
26 KB, 590x600
As the earth gets warmer, just like the migrating plants and animals we coming too bitch. We gonna fuck the neanderthal out of all your bitches...

Winter is done and we can now spread to your lands...

You weak faggots were raised in snow being all intellectual n shit inside a cave...

We were out running from lions and hippos and shit...

Now we are the predator.. Your land ad women are ours....
>>
Neanderthal were retards that never made any cultural artifacts or tools of their own... all they did was copy humans once humans migrated.

I get the feeling this must have been some elaborate troll by something intelligent. They've convinced these racists that they want to be Neanderthals... it's comical.
>>
>>71389890

WE
>>
>>71389890

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/8898321/Neanderthals-were-too-smart-for-their-own-good.html
>>
>>71389890

ITS A JOKE YOU FAGGOT.. BLACK PEOPLE AND THE WHOLE WORLD WANT TO CRY OPPRESSION..... WHEN YOU ARE THE ORIGINAL OPPRESSORS!

YOU STOLE, MURDER AND RAPED US AND STILL DO TO THIS DAY...

THE WHOLE WESTERN WORLD WILL UNITE AGAINST THE COMING STORM AGAINST THE DESTRUCTION OF THE NEANDERTHAL..
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.