[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can a country so big be so irrelevant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: kazakhstan-09.jpg (43 KB, 470x243) Image search: [Google]
kazakhstan-09.jpg
43 KB, 470x243
How can a country so big be so irrelevant?
>>
I wonder this too.

My only guess is that it's mostly just forests or wastelands and that the people there just do nothing all day but drink.
>>
File: borat.jpg (164 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
borat.jpg
164 KB, 1200x800
>>
my seester numbar two prostitute there
>>
File: volleyball-2.jpg (55 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
volleyball-2.jpg
55 KB, 550x550
bride stealing.

basically, when you get your own hut and small herd of goats, you call up all your cousins, hop in a a couple of SUVs, and go snatch some babes from the neighboring village, take em home, rapemarry them.

Seems like a more sensible solution to the woman question imo.

picture related -- kazakh cutey, courtesy of ghenghis khan and whatever weird turkic group was there before
>>
>>71386322
I see you like it in Canada!
>>
Lot of desert. Pretty big Muslim population, but most of them drink (thanks USSR!). Russian speaking. Some oil. Lots of nukes (thanks USSR!). They just sort of hang out and are poor. Really pro Russia. Soviet-style dictatorship. Nice people, but very emotional.
>>
>irrelevant
>producing some of the best Olympic weightlifters in the world

Pick one, kiddo.
>>
No longer number #1 exporter of potassium
>>
How the fuck did Franco achieve to keep out of all the shenanigans for half a century? While all the rest of Europe got their shit fucked up he just stayed out of it and so got to keep his post.
How the fuck did the German nation never bother anyone?

Just stay the fuck out of foreign affairs.
>>
>>71386202
No one lives there, it has less population than New York state
>>
File: 1460907608028.png (197 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1460907608028.png
197 KB, 800x850
>>71386202
I know anon, we're sorry, you should nuke us, we're a shame to humanity.
>>
File: Central_Downtown_Astana_2.jpg (3 MB, 4288x2848) Image search: [Google]
Central_Downtown_Astana_2.jpg
3 MB, 4288x2848
Actually a pretty nice country for an islamic ex-soviet state. The people there are pretty attractive, like a mix between asians and whites
>>
>>71386202
Population: 17 million
France population: 64 million

Land: desert and steppe

Oceans it borders: zero

Religion: Islam

Powerful neighbors: Russia, China, Iran
>>
>>71386525
Franco was playing a good goy for a very long time. He didn't kick the Jew and the Jew allowed him to have his little industrial fascist utopia.

That was until they Jew felt threatened and killed Franco's successor, then completely destroyed the country under the puppet monarchy.
>>
>>71386469
How the fuck can you blame the USSR for the population being alcoholic?

It's like blaming the white man for why Injuns are all morbid alcoholics
>>
>>71386202

Uzbekistan will be the most relevant of the Central Asian countries.
>>
SLAV
H
I
T
>>
>>71386202
China cucked it out of holding the winter olympics sometime in the 2020's
pretty dissapointing desu
>>
>>71386890
why
>>
>>71386202
From what I understand many cities/areas in the country are polluted cancer zones from industrial waste and mining and shit.

Fucked an ugly Kazakh/Russian girl once from what I gathered about her family it wasn't the worst place in the world but still a shit whole.
>>
>>71387143
Because they are a Turkish proxy and Turkey will be a superpower by 2020. Also, Armenian clay soon
>>
>>71387972
Hmm.

The book "The Next One Hundred Years" by George Friedman of Stratfor agrees about Turkey.
>>
>>71387972
>>71388214
hard to be a superpower if they get pillaged by the migrant horde
>>
>>71386846
Depression.
>>
>>71386846
It's a great thing desu. Massive passivist propaganda against fundamentalist Muslims.
>>
The invention of rifles. See Mongolia.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9 KB, 275x183
HIGH FIVE
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.