[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so /pol/ will you admit to being a degenerate since you drink
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: cool.jpg (26 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
cool.jpg
26 KB, 200x194
so /pol/ will you admit to being a degenerate since you drink the alcoholic jew? oh wait its for muh fun right?
>>
>mike's hard
>alcoholic

maybe if you are 13.
>>
>>71385747
its called the liquid jew, newfag
>>
>>71385916
wew lads my ID has quads
>>
>>71385963
ebin, chekm
>>
>>71385747

>2016
>still drinking the liquid jew
>>
>>71385747

>not partaking in one of the oldest traditions of mankind

Ok bud.
>>
>>71385963

more like the sound your mother's pussy makes when I pull out.
>>
File: 1443105702571.png (539 KB, 2551x2576) Image search: [Google]
1443105702571.png
539 KB, 2551x2576
Mikes is ok, basically sprite

Fun to drink at family gatherings
>>
>>71385747

Joke's on you, I don't drink.
>>
Ethanol predates Judiaism by about 13.3 billion years.
>>
>>71385747
If your ancestors didn't drink beer your family tree would have ended from two glasses of duck pond water.
>>
>>71385747
alcohol predates jewish rulership faggot
>>
>>71385747

Hadn't had a drink in years until two weekends ago which was my birthday and my friends pestered me into going out to the bar & I agreed because having friends is important
>>
>>71386320
Ethanol is and has been critical for the development of society (Obviously there are some modern teetotaling societies). Alcohol brings people together, alleviates fears. Nobles in ancient cultures were expected to provide alcohol to the common people on feast days and whatnot. Today it serves basically to keep the people sated so they do not rebel.
>>
>>71386700
You don't have to sell me on it, I know that as a white man, Alcohol is literally in my genes, we carry several enzymes specifically for metabolizing alcohol that most non-white people do not possess!

It has been part of our physical and cultural evolution as far back as we can discern anything at all about either of those two concepts.
>>
alcohol is cool but so many people lose themselves in it

really sucks, good beer is tasty
>>
File: 1460773802828.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1460773802828.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>71385747
No.
>>
File: putin.png (220 KB, 302x322) Image search: [Google]
putin.png
220 KB, 302x322
>being afraid of fermented sugar beverages
>pretending jews invented fermented sugar beverages

omg are you triggered?
>>
Less degenerate than total abstinence is cultivating enough the willpower to partake in the liquid Jew in extreme moderation (i.e 1 glass of beer or wine at a dinner party offered to you by a friend).

More degenerate than total abstinence is drinking the liquid Jew as an activity in itself, for example going to a bar where all you do is sit and drink. Basically drinking to enhance an otherwise mundane or boring experience.

Pure degeneracy is drinking in order to alter your personality so that people will like you more
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.