[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how are women ANY different then men besides having vaginas?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: gf 12.jpg (21 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
gf 12.jpg
21 KB, 500x375
how are women ANY different then men besides having vaginas?

why should they make less in the workplace for equal work?
>>
>>71385369
>why should they make less in the workplace for equal work?
prove they do
>>
File: 1458790078881.jpg (15 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1458790078881.jpg
15 KB, 224x225
>>71385369
>>
>>71385369
what's up with these threads that have pics of girls and always ask simple middle school-tier questions?

who are you idiots
>>
Because they're fucking retarded and make the same exact money if not MORE money than their male peers.

If women made less than men male employees would simply cease to exist.

Damn, I took the bait
>>
>>71385369

>they make less in the workplace for equal work

[CITATION NEEDED]

And if women are the same as men, how about we start putting women to work in coal mines? How about we start drafting women for wars? Lets do it.
>>
>Equal work
But they don't
>>
>>71385528
Think of it as training. By talking to the pic of a cute girl in this thread, you learn how to/gain the courage to do the same thing IRL. It's called social engineering. /pol/ is an experiment afterall.
>>
>>71385369
>how are women ANY different then men besides having vaginas?
Women have different mentalities.They mainly operate on emotion.
>>
>>71385369
Since women stride toward independence, why is it not a woman's responsibility to negotiate her own salary?
>>
>>71385369
>why should they make less in the workplace for equal work
They don't and it's been against federal law for 40 years anon.

Anyway this is kike chan tier bait.
>>
>>71385934
why post then cuck
>>
File: 1325295198001.png (217 KB, 1787x1708) Image search: [Google]
1325295198001.png
217 KB, 1787x1708
>>71385369
>I was reading some official norms of my state
>It turns out when physical work is involved women should not carry more than 10kg and men 25kg
>Both are considered equal work and are given the same pay
>Mfw
I guess it's ok, women are weaker aren't they?
>>
File: male_female_brains.jpg (34 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
male_female_brains.jpg
34 KB, 460x288
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/dec/02/men-women-brains-wired-differently
>>
File: Kike Chan Raids Pol.jpg (962 KB, 1836x1415) Image search: [Google]
Kike Chan Raids Pol.jpg
962 KB, 1836x1415
>>71386002
Oh mad that I'm ruining your fun?
>>
>>71385369
>how are women ANY different then men besides having vaginas?

Plenty of things:

>average height is shorter
>higher average body fat
>wider hips
>narrower shoulders
>lighter pelvis
>shallower q-angle
>enlarged mammary glands
>less body hair
>radically different reproductive system
>menstruation
>different average hormone levels
>less muscle mass
>less grey matter in brain
>more white matter in brain
>smaller brain size in proportion to body
>larger cortext and corpus callosum
>smaller amygdala and hippocampus
>less importance on visual stimuli for sexual arousal
>emotional state has a stronger effect on memory
>more white blood cells
>fewer red blood cells and platelets
>smaller aerobic capacity

Doesn't happen.
>>
>>71385369
women are superficial and men are based in reality.
>>
>>71385369
>implying they are as physically strong
>implying they work the same hours
>implying they work the same position
>implying they make different money for equal work
>>
>>71385369

if the only difference is vaginas how do they without fail get less than half the shit done and stir up ten times the drama of your typical male worker
>>
>>71385585
>If women made less than men male employees would simply cease to exist.

Not nearly enough people remember this.

Businesses operate on pure greed. If a cheaper employee walks in the door -- all else being equal -- they'll be hired, and they'll replace a more expensive worker.

But yet, male employees continue to exist. So there's got to be other explanations for the statistical correlation between women and lower pay.
>>
>>71385369

When the building is burning down, whos always the first out?

Women and Children.

Shows the last one out, the ones holding the door open and saving people?

The men.

Its the "save your ass in an emergency" tax.
>>
>>71385600

Feel like a female draftee would drive the other draftees crazy with thier non-stop bitching
>>
I still think we should push a "bitch in every mine" campaign. Would to a lot to expose their mental gymnastics.
>>
>>71385369
except they don't, are you another retard that cant tell the difference from earnings and wages?
>>
>>71385369
Woman making less is a function of the choices they make in society. Most woman realise that having a high paying job and having enough time to be a good mother to your child/ren is mutually exclusive most of the time.

So they compromise.

If you really wanted equal pay on a statistical level, you would have to pay women more for doing the same work as men. But that is illegal, because of gender discrimination laws :^)
>>
>>71385369
Provide evidence that women in the same industry, same specialization, working the same hours with the same experience make less.
>>
>>71387712
Don't joke about that shit. There was a drive for that here to get more female employees into mines.

What happened next is a joke, since it is illegal to fire a woman here if they are pregnant and it is illegal to send them down a mine if they are pregnant due to health and safety, all the woman would do is get pregnant, then have to be employed at a similar salary to an actual miner, cleaning the manager's office.
>>
>>71385369
>for equal work
has never been the case.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.