[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Malcolm Turncoat confirms the ABCC trigger for a double diss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: turnbull triggered.gif (244 KB, 311x332) Image search: [Google]
turnbull triggered.gif
244 KB, 311x332
Malcolm Turncoat confirms the ABCC trigger for a double dissolution.

We're going to the polls cunts! GET IN HERE

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-19/turnbull-confirms-abcc-will-trigger-double-dissolution-election/7337306
>>
Who you got senpai?

Preferring Libs desu, I don't like Little Bill and his SJW pandering.
>>
File: seat predictions - latest.png (88 KB, 1003x678) Image search: [Google]
seat predictions - latest.png
88 KB, 1003x678
BUMP

Who are you voting for? Who do you think will actually win?

Labor is gaining momentum on the LNP
>>
>>71385485
I'm preferring FF and all the minority fundie Christian parties, then all the Nationalist anti-Islam parties, then Libs.

Labor will probably win though.
>>
Liberal or bust.
>>
>>71386742
Yup. If Little Bill gets in, we are doomed.
>>
>>71387027
Why?
>>
>>71387232
Do you not know what Labor's plans are?
>>
>>71387372
Tell me
>>
File: 1407406207095.jpg (29 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
1407406207095.jpg
29 KB, 300x260
>>71386742
>>71385979
>>71385447

Now that Labor has decided to avoid letting filth into the country, their policy stances are without a doubt superior.

Just don't give them another minority government and we won't have to deal with Greens SJW crap and get middle of the road economic policy, rather than the insane ramblings of turnbull and co.
>>
>>71384993
fuck libs
fuck labor
definately fuck the greens
ALA all the way
>>
>>71387405
http://www.alp.org.au/positive_policies
>>
>>71384993
Forgive me lads, but how does voting in Australia work again? I've always just dodged the elections.

Do I tick which party I want on the ballot or what?
>>
File: AIDS.jpg (43 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
AIDS.jpg
43 KB, 600x700
Who would likely support Trump?
>>
>>71387797
Looks good to me
>>
>>71387923
Order which you prefer from 1-6 if you're voting above the line. Order which you prefer from 1-=>12 if you're voting below the line.
>>
>>71388025
If you prefer Labor, vote for them.
>>
>>71388124
I don't prefer any party
>>
>>71388073
>above the line
>below the line

What's the difference?
>>
>>71384993

What the fuck, do Australian votes even matter?

I know I'm a Sheepman who isaccustomed to decade-long dictatorships under our Dear Leaders, but what the fuck, didn't you guys kick out Abbot like last year?
>>
>>71388153
then you're a gay cunt
>>
>>71388235
I said that I don't prefer any party, not that I prefer the Greens.
>>
>>71388153
Vote for who you dislike the least then

>>71388181
Above - you vote for the party or group
Below - you vote for individual candidates
>>
Fuckin double disso boys, get hyped
>>
>>71388410
Vote for who would support Donald Trump.
What party would be most like Trump?
>>
>>71388598
None of the major parties. Perhaps Big Clive and the Palmer United Party though. Maybe One Nation too.
>>
>>71388410
>Vote for who you dislike the least then

Yeah nah, Politics is a fucking joke.
>>
>>71387734
>their policy stances are without a doubt superior.

They support Safe Schools, that's an instant disqualification
Libs are the only sane choice if you care about the next generation not having lefty indoctrination
>>
>>71388598
http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/mar/29/donald-trump-wins-backing-of-former-australian-labor-leader-mark-latham

Mark Latham does not accurately represent the current Labor party, mind you
>>
I don't care about any issues but jobs. Which party will create the most jobs?
>>
>>71388771
Draw dicks on the ballot then
>>
>>71388881

Libs
Turnbull's current hot issue is entrepreneurs and encouraging new industries due to the mining boom dying down
>>
>>71388881
Both party's are quite cantered I've never seen one comparrison for labour to be fully left and the same with liberals being fully right. I'd vote labour if I want to be a permanent Neet liberals make it harder to bludge voting liberals open more casual jobs
>>
>>71389040

Bullshit.

>>71388881

Look at the current record, the liberals couldn't manage through a (barely) hostile senate, what makes you think they have the mental capacity to generate a policy of sound job creation. Labor are the least worst option.
>>
File: 1458447708147.jpg (34 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1458447708147.jpg
34 KB, 500x376
hmm who to vote for? I guess whos selling out our country at a slower rate.
>>
>>71388833
>safe schools

This is the type of crap that will creep into schools over time no matter what. LGBT 'protection' in schools will be a critical sign of the coming of the end. When you can't criticise or ridicule the ridiculous, they've already won.
>>
>>71389461

>gay marriage regardless of the will of the people
>SJW gender studies 'anti bullying' program
>least worst
>>
>>71389630

In that case, neither. Both parties suck international money's cock.
>>
>>71388873
He's got my vote make Australia great again
>>
>>71389040
False. I've been waiting three months now and still haven't gotten my ABN.

Turnbullshit wants us all to be flipping burgers or on welfare so he can sell out more sectors to his Goldman Sachs buddies.
>>
>>71389726

First of all kid, the question was job creation. That doesn't have anytrhing (directly) to do with jobs.

Second, the vast majority of the population is supportive of gay marriage, wasting millions of dollars on a pointless plebiscite is not "sound economic management".

Third: you must not remember what it's like to be in school. I have a sharp memory of this particular area: nobody and I mean nobody pays attention to anti-bullying shit. Bullying in itself is irrational and done for shits and giggles, nobody will care about this sjw crap, as they didn't care about every other thing of a similar kind in recent history.
>>
>Opposition Leader Bill Shorten is questioning the Prime Minister's decision to say he INTENDS to hold the election on July 2.
>Malcolm Turnbull says the Labor leader is being pathetic and misrepresenting his words. He's now criticising Labor's position on the union construction watchdog and truckies tribunal. He' s seen grown men cry this week.
>Labor retorts that the Prime Minister has proved he can't deliver a straight answer.

I thought the first rule of politics was to never speak in absolutes?
>>
>>71389893
>the vast majority of the population is supportive of gay marriage
According to what? The Project?
>>
Which party will secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?
>>
>>71387734
Have to agree. The Liberals have proven again and again they're cucked by the banks, mining and big business.
>>
>>71389936

There's been multiple polls by different people, most people are cool with gay marriage.
>>
>>71389936

http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/poll-shows-growing-support-for-samesex-marriage-20140714-3bxaj.html

http://www.afr.com/news/politics/fairfaxipsos-poll-gay-marriage-support-at-record-20150614-ghnjhi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recognition_of_same-sex_unions_in_Australia#Public_opinion

Literally took me 2 seconds to type into google. How hard is it to think?

Then again you are a liberal voter.
>>
>>71389972

anon...
>>
>>71390095
There's no way a public poll asking whether gay marriage should be allowed will invoke more people to poll for it now would you?
>>
>>71389972

None, that boat sailed decades ago with Menzies and his autism.
>>
>>71390105
>>71390230
Okay then, which party will accelerate problems and bring about the day the rope the fastest?
>>
Honestly I'm fine with gays getting married. They're going to be faggots anyway, letting them have a meaningless label is fine. The economy is a thousand times more important than such a meaningless non-issue.
>>
>>71390391

Greens but they'll never get in
>>
>>71390229

What are you talking about kid, do you know what a poll is? They've been conducting random phone-based and text-based polling for years, that's what (most) of those are. Don't try and confuse me with your failures.
>>
>>71390229
>what is internal polling
>>
>>71390229
You have no idea how polling works

You're a fucking embarrassment to conservatives everywhere with your idiocy

The vast majority of people in this country support gay marriage and sticking your head in the sand isn't helping anyone
>>
>>71390391

Greens, but they don't have sufficient support to govern by themselves.
>>
>>71390391
vote 1, 2 greens, labor
>>
>>71390413
I wonder what is in it for the politicians to be against gay marriage... it literally makes no difference.
>>
Labor still want to increase our """""refugee""""" intake. Added to that I think Bill Shorten is a fuckwit.
>>
>unironically supporting Bill "Fish Fingers" Shorten

I sincerely hope that none of you here in this thread are doing this.
>>
>>71390536

By such a meaningless amount compared to regular migration as to be little more than an irrelevant statistical bump. Shitskins are flooding across the (border? by plane I guess, whatever), supported by both parties, so Shortshits irrelevant change to that is merely a stick-head-in-sand policy designed to attract "progressive" voters.
>>
How fuck this country is

Our only two viable political parties are both absolutely horseshit
>>
>>71390699

Supporting? No. realizing he is the least worst option? yes.

It wasn't by sheer miracle that it's only Labor treasurers that have won a particular award for economic management (i forget which it was, imf or some shit), and not the liberal party economic cronies who just suck big business dick and get their own dicks jerked in return by Murdoch and his fairfax group.
>>
>>71390699
The lesser of two evils makes the most sense to me. Anyone who still votes for the Liberals must have not been paying attention the last few years.
>>
>>71390908
It was done by the same company who awarded the Lehmann Brothers for excellence in 2006.
>>
>>71390699
>Bill Shorten has a firm handshake
When will this meme die?
>>
>>71391259

I'm not sure if that's true or not and so I can't refute it, but I was talking about Euromoney, which is actually a reputable free-market advocating magazine.
>>
>>71390908
>not the liberal party economic cronies who just suck big business dick and get their own dicks jerked in return by Murdoch and his fairfax group.
How is Labor any difference to big business other than of course the Mining Tax that failed to pull in any revenue.

News Limited is the only pro-liberal media outlet. ABC, SBS, the Guardian, and pretty much all of the online "underground" media organisations are pro Labor/Greens. Fairfax certainly doesn't favour the Liberals, if anything they are centre left.
>>
>>71390699
Any working or middle class person who votes for liberal is literally working against their own interests, enjoy being classcucks liberalfags.
>>
>>71391263
A lady shouldn't have a firm handshake, after all...
>>
>>71391440
My mistake it was 2001 when they recieved the award from Euromoney. In 2007 however they described Lehmann Brothers' management as "impecciable.
http://www.euromoney.com/Article/1226935/Lehman-Brothers.html

http://www.euromoney.com/Article/1226935/Lehman-Brothers.html
>>
>>71390512

If its like any other part of Australian politics, its like when someone asks you if you're a fag in highschool you say no and act out to prove it.
>>
>>71391445

> Fairfax certainly doesn't favour the Liberals, if anything they are centre left.

They post as much if not more shit about what Labor did/does than the liberals. Even Amanda "fat cunt" Vandstone (Former Liberal minister) and Peter Costello throw shilling pieces through s m h at a reasonable pace.

>How is Labor any difference to big business other than of course the Mining Tax that failed to pull in any revenue.

Then why is it that Murdoch and co seems to follow on the anti-union witch hunts as much as their parliamentary wing?

ABC and SBS are left of centre, can't argue with that, but considering the swing of the news "market" in the direction of the right wing, it seems reasonable that they offer reasonable counter-position than The Australian and other shitshows that are without a doubt sucking Liberal dicks.

>>71391596

Well I seems to stand (partially) corrected, but when looking at the cancer and corporate shilling that has been the last three years of Liberal "government", I would take the Gillard years over it without thinking, as horrid as that sounds, even to myself.
>>
My fourth federal election and I'm voting Labor over Liberal for the first time.

Election day is going to be shit no matter what happens.
>>
Labour are union scumbags that are backed by the greens.
>>
>>71392088

What can we do, in the end they're all filth. I could definitely understand voting out Labor last election, and the liberals need to get ousted now. Hopefully the shitshow of Rudd/Gillard/Rudd/Abbott/Turnbull ends now. Won't that be a delight.

>>71392182

And I say that the big business, mining magnates and wealthy interests are much greater scumbags and selfish dogs than unions. If you want to be the cuck of the wealthy be my guest, at least in the end I know the unions end up benefiting me to some extent.
>>
>>71391978
>They post as much if not more shit about what Labor did/does than the liberals.
Certainly not from my experience. Just look at the readership on fairfax newspapers' social media. Their comments are almost entirely on the left wing spectrum. Their chief economist is Ross Gittens for god sake.

>anti-union witch hunts as much as their parliamentary wing?
There is undoubtably an enormous amount of corruption in the ACTU and the CMFEU. Even ABC programs like Four Corners as brought to light their dodgy practices involving coercion and threats. The idea of Unions is sound in principle, and I'm sure that they can take credit for many achievements for Australian Workers, however like the UK in the 70's, unions of shown themselves to be corrupt. It's not an issue that the government wants to expose this corruption.

>but considering the swing of the news "market" in the direction of the right wing
I'm really not sure what you mean here, highly watched shows like "The Project" are highly biased to the left. Murdoch doesn't own the amount of news media that the left seem to project, frankly I don't want him to own any more.

>cancer and corporate shilling that has been the last three years of Liberal "government",
Assuming you are basing your grievances on the Liberals economic policy, what have they introduced or scrapped from the previous Labor government that is so disagreeable. All they have done is scrapped the mining tax and the carbon tax. The liberals came into power almost right when the Mining boom was beginning to dissipate due to slower economic growth from China and lower commodity prices. That's why the budget in 2014 was so harsh, although admittedly the Government sold it very poorly.
>>
>>71392624

>There is undoubtably an enormous amount of corruption in the ACTU and the CMFEU

I don't doubt it, only that the previous ABCC under Howard wasted millions of tax payers dollars and quite literally did nothing. I know the unions have their flaws, but for the most part they hide their tracks too well to be brought down by the publicity stunt that are Government Commissions.

>That's why the budget in 2014 was so harsh, although admittedly the Government sold it very poorly.

They absolutely gutted services to the poor and needy and did nothing to solve the endless list of companies that paid little or no tax last year and previous years. They decided to kill the Carbon tax, a very important source of revenue, in which most people were actually 20 cents better off with after the rebate, and despite the price of electricity going up under the carbon tax, upon it's abolishment, it didn't go down at all. If that isn't corporate shilling, I don't know what is.

And don't get me started about the slowing of export commodities. Even after the market collapse of coal and iron ore prices and demand, the Abbott government legitimately seemed to think that was an ever important industry, or so they showed. But the truth of the matter is that it was all to suck up to Gina Rheinhart.

And on a final note: if what the liberals were doing (under abbott) wasn't that bad, then how did it fail to pass a barely hostile senate full of the what were then chronies of Clive Palmer. They're not as left wing as Labor and even they blocked most of the legislation because it was a politically motivated cutting off of the knees of the poor. I could never advocate that.
>>
WOOO! I get to go to the voting place and tell Greens hippies in knitted hats to get fucked again.
>>
>>71393321
Sorry man I have to go, so I can only answer quickly, but my guess as to why Abbott was unable to pass legislation was purely due to his unpopularity in both Parliament House and the voters, and if the independent senate members were shown to be cooperating with him it would be political suicide.
>>
>>71393561

I doubt that is the entire case, as despite Abbotts removal from power by Turnbull, Turnbull kept Abbott's policies and as a reslt of the public slowly realising that, the polls are shifting back to Labor.

Good chat tho.
>>
>>71393561
>if the independent senate members were shown to be cooperating with him it would be political suicide
Bullshit. Xenophon excepted, they were never getting re-elected and they all knew it.
>>
>>71392182
And what does that make the Liberals? They are both fucking awful. I'd vote Lib if they weren't total cuckolds to their corporate donors and I'd vote Lab if they weren't SJW's who bow to the will of non-Europeans and third wave feminists
>>
>>71384993
ive never voted and im 34 years old. am i supposed to get a fine or something? never got one.
>>
File: Please Explode.png (289 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Please Explode.png
289 KB, 400x400
>>71387983
One Nation
>>
File: 1460321945032.png (20 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
1460321945032.png
20 KB, 275x200
>>71390874
The two-party system is a snow-job, desu
See any western 'democracy' for evidence of this

The illusion of choice.
>>
>>71390445
Fucks sake mate I don't disagree with anything your saying , but stop fucking calling people "kid" it makes you sound like a massive wanker.
>>
>>71394515
You sir are degenerate. Vote it die.
>>
>>71390413
I agree. I've got no problems with queers if they don't push their sexuality upon me or mine, but I'm definitely not going to cater to the mentally ill and learn their stupid made up pro-nouns.
>>
>>71396687

When someone acts like a child or has the mental capacity of one, I won't hesitate to call them out on it, regardless of how "wanker" it might seem to others.

>>71397659

The issue with the regressive left is an interesting one, but one met with increasing hostility by leftists that have begun to get as annoyed as everyone else. There will be a reckoning for those shitstains in time, and their regressive agenda put to rest soon enough.
>>
>>71397793
Surely it must just be a handful of people constantly whinging and bitching in their own little group. There's no way any sane person could come up with some of the shit they do.
>>
>>71387734

>Trying to say that Labor are better than Liberal without actually saying it.

Fuck off. I would rather have some stability for once than elect another shitty PM like Bill Shorten who will get ousted in a year or two. Turnbull isn't even a bad PM - Australians just like to call the current PM at any given time the worst in history.
>>
>>71394515

>>71397320

This.
>>
>>71398501
>stability
Stability just allows the system to keep on going business as usual.

And business as usual ends in our complete destruction.

I would prefer chaos to they type of stability you propose.

Faggot.
>>
can someone just tell me which party will create the fastest internet?
>>
>>71398770
Greens and Pirate Party pander to internet demographics m8. Muh speeds, muh pings, muh memes.

They can't deliver on their aspirations though.
>>
it doesn't matter one bit who australia elects, they're all beholden to the same globalists who get their orders from the USA and Israel

THE BLACK PILL
>>
m8s are there any election wagers you know that will make me rich?

I've been thinking of putting a few dollars on Nick Xenophon Team winning a lower house seat in SA but the best price I can get is $5 or so in the most likely prospects. Not worth it.

Is it possible Based Tone could lose his seat?
>>
>>71399107
>THE BLACK PILL
oh fug
>>
Our parties are hot garbage, a mix of nanny statism and SJW faggotry

LDP seems like the least worst option but we're still fucked. God forbid we get memed into voting for a populist false flag like Trump
>>
Reminder that the only rationally self interested way to vote in the lower house is whichever way will make your seat more marginal (vote lib in lab seats, lab in lib seats) because our elections are just pork barreling contests in a handful of the most marginal seats

then vote the most /pol/ tier party in the upper house (shooters)
>>
>>71399593
>shooters
m8 the cunts over on /k/ are pretty down on the shooters and fishers. Seems they have sold out and are shit tier now.
>>
Nice "democracy" you have there Australians
>>
>>71399971
m8 did you know that NZ used to hold its election on the same day as Australia?

So we would literally decide your election date.
>>
>>71398501

They are better, I cannot deny that fact. But that doesn't mean they are good. Two different types of dogshit, while one smells a little bit less bad, in the end they are still two steaming piles of dogshit.

That being said: if you legitimately think that Malcolm Turnbull will stay in power: you are sorely mistaken. Labor has learned their lessons from the R/G/R years that ousting a sitting prime minister leads to issues, they will not stab shorten in the back. Not in his first term anyway.

But look at the posturing in the Liberal Party. Tony Abbott keeps giving his two cents and all you need to learn about internal party politics of the Liberal Party can be discerned from the comments section of your daily The Australian news article. The overwhelming number are Liberal voters. Half of them pro Turnbull, half pro Abbot, and they keep ripping into each other. There will be no stop on the fail train if Malcolm wins this election, mark my words. Tony or some conservative will try and oust him and based upon Malcolms decline in the public's eyes; they may success.

>>71398891

Short answer: Labor.
Long answer: one of the other smaller parties, probably the greens being the most viable, but at the end of the day, the Greens are at the least decades off of taking a majority and forming Government.

>>71399182

Unlikely. He sits in a Liberal safe seat and despite polling in his electorate showing the majority of both all voters and liberal voters want him to step down, in their eyes: there is no alternative. Chances of Abbott losing his seat: extremely slim - would not bet.
>>
>>71400224
Dick Smith should run against Abbott. He would BTFO him.
>>
>>71400224

* grammatical/spelling errors, I am tired and leaving.
>>
can you cunts have a pm for more than 2 years
>>
>>71389893
>save money on plebiscite
>waste it on something nobody will listen to

hmmm
>>
>>71389893
A few thousand people who vote yes on a poll don't get to decide the laws in the this country.

A plebiscite will tell us what Australia thinks.

Without it we would be forcing a controversial law onto Australians without even know what they think.
>>
>>71400761
Australians can't think m8, that is half the problem.
>>
PUT IN ANYONE BUT LABOR & LIBERAL TO FUCK WITH THE SATUS QUO.
>>
File: file.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
>>71388124
You're the same /pol/ fuqboi yesterday who didn't explain ALA to me, just said vote who want. You are rustling my jimmies pulling this shit again
>>
>>71401034
you have to put one of them above the other, one of them will still win your seat
>>
>>71389900
>not wanting your PM to be a sith
Kys desu
>>
Just put in anyone but liberal & labour! Fuck with them like they fuck with us!
>>
>>71388881
I don't trust libs with any form of tech jobs at all since turbulls 'NBN' and economy of 'innovation'. Seen nothing from him but fluff. I'll be voting for a party that actually supports tech industries like games deveoplment
>>
>>71384993
>australians
> not prepping the bull
Pick one
>>
>tfw live in a marginal seat

Can't wait lads.
>>
>>71401468
>Can't wait
You must be 12 years old m8.

I got sick and tired of elections ages ago.

Used to hand out HTVs too.
>>
>>71401857
>Used to hand out HTVs
That's sad m8.
>>
>>71401468
I know that feel bro

My seat (McEwan) was the last to be confirmed in the 2013 election cus it was so close (0.4%)

Apparerntly the Libs are making a big push here so we're wxpecting some gibsmedats
>>
>>71400224

Wouldn't it be great if Tony came out of nowhere and did what Rudd did to Gillard?

Would be so based.
>>
>>71401051
If you support ALA, you should at least know their policies, and therefore why should I explain to you what you already know?
>>
File: tonechecks.jpg (149 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
tonechecks.jpg
149 KB, 650x366
>>71402117
lmao
>>
>>71401468
>tfw in a safe Labor seat

Not exciting, but it's comfy.
>>
Who here #TurntForTurnbull?
>>
>>71401468

You say that but it will fly by barely on anyones radar and in no time you'll be asking yourself if you didnt vote for them, who did?

I was excited at the possibility of a DD my man, but reading this thread + my own research leads me to believe we're getting cucked no matter what.
>>
>>71401468
>tfw no one in government gives a shit about your seat
>>
>So many people falling for the 'Vote Labor because they're not Libs' meme

Enjoy your immigrants, mental illness acceptance and unemployment
>>
>>71387797
God I wish we could drag their negative gearing and capital gains discount policies over to the coalition, then I'd not have to consider voting for the alp.
>>
>>71388191
I don't even know anymore, the parties keep ousting their own leaders so it's just a meme now
>>
>>71400575
Evidently not.
>>
>>71388598
None, Trump has to get in for such people to appear.
>>
I'm probably going to vote Greens. Renewable energy, legal weed, privacy protected.
>>
>>71405426
fucking hell. Don't. For the good of Australia. don't vote greens.
>>
>>71405426
>no guns
>no off road car fun
>immigrants
>faggots
>muh whales

you belong in sweden t͏bh
>>
Who else /memevoting/ here?

Im probably going to pick one of those guns, piracy or privacy groups.
These are the only groups i vote for these days.

Major parties are cunts who cant even fix our internet. Fuck them.
>>
>>71405426
>>>/universityofmelbourne/
>>
>>71405657
Shooters and fishers lad
>>
>>71405657
I unironically memevote, if that makes sense. I always vote for the minority hardcore Christian fundie parties, but I actually agree with their policies.
>>
>>71405426
Good work.

My senate prefences will be soemthing like
1 - Socialist Alliance
2 - Greens
3 - Pirate Party
4 - Sex Party
5 - Wikileaks
6 - Labor
>>
don't vote for the fucking greens
vote below the line or write Trump in on the fucking ballot paper
>>
Oh thank Christ.... can the Lib nightmare finally be over? Can I believe in a God again?
>>
>>71400761
>p-p-polling isn't representative!
>the government shouldn't do something co-c-controvesial
>muh feelings!

Polling is accurate mate. It's called Statistics 101.
>>
>>71405657
HEMP party reporting in.
>>
>>71405912
Polling only represents those who took part in it.
>>
File: BS.png (118 KB, 181x262) Image search: [Google]
BS.png
118 KB, 181x262
>>71405786
>Oh thank Christ.... can the Lib nightmare finally be over? Can I believe in a God again?

The Nightmares just beginning
>>
>>71405942
And if those people are a broad, proportional slice of age, socio-economic, race, religion and party affiliation then it's accurate.

I kinda hope we have a plebicite just to what you guys cry about it.
>>
>>71405769
you can't write in candidates in australia
>>
File: 1455425678500.jpg (836 KB, 2158x3000) Image search: [Google]
1455425678500.jpg
836 KB, 2158x3000
>2016
>Australia still isn't a republic

This is getting embarrassing senpai, Australia needs to:

Take the Union Jack off our flag, because fuck having Cuckistan cucking our own flag

Have fixed election dates, none of this dissolution shit that encourages parties to throw votes in Parliament, they need to just do their job up until voting day

Have a President who is elected by direct vote

Establish a Bill of Rights which establishes freedom of speech so that the Greens can't keep gagging us for being anti-PC

Change Australia day to the day our country was actually founded, make January 26th as The Day Abbos Got Cooke'd
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeMRLC1F6yM

OOoooh look at me, Im a Moron who votes for Liberal! I'm a completely irresponsible adult child with my head up my ass OOOoh
>>
>>71406029
>if
that's the key word, and in that case it will be as accurate as it can be
>>
File: pyne cuttout.webm (3 MB, 714x396) Image search: [Google]
pyne cuttout.webm
3 MB, 714x396
>>71406122
you can write whatever the fuck you want on it
also is pyne gonna get fucked over this submarine deal?
>>
So was that bill good for us?
>>
I'll be voting Greens.

In my opinion they have the most sound policies and Environmentalism is something that seriously needs to get back on the agenda.

As someone who does a lot of foraging, herbalism, "bush tucka" shit, you would not believe how much the environment has changed over the past decade. Hell 5 years ago I could go into the bush, pick numerous species of mushroom from the end of march, start of April, now Mushrooms won't even start growing until the end of may if they decide to even grow at all, many areas I used to be able to collect specimens, those species are now extinct for the region.

Also the Greens economic policies speak to me the most as a Keynesian, we need a massive injection into R&D. Australia has some of the best engineers and scientists in the world who bail overseas and make other countries rich.

Also Greens have the most "Libertarian" social policies. Ending the war on drugs is a massive priority, and this comes from someone who doesn't even do drugs.
>>
>>71406198
Socialist Alliance strikes again
>>
>>71405764
>>71405426
>>71390504
>>
>>71406137
>Take the Union Jack off our flag
Yep

>Have fixed election dates, none of this dissolution shit that encourages parties to throw votes in Parliament,
Yep

>Have a President who is elected by direct vote
Yep

>Establish a Bill of Rights which establishes freedom of speech so that the Greens can't keep gagging us for being anti-PC
Yep, although I think you'll find Andrew Bolt would've still been found guilty because Defamation and Slander is still against the law. Also George Brandis comissioned a report into what freedoms were under threat in Australia and it came back pointing out that it was mostly Liberal legistlation that was infringing on freedom, in particular the freedom of the press/doctors to report on immigration and offshore detention. http://www.alrc.gov.au/inquiries/freedoms

>Change Australia day to the day our country was actually founded
No. Because we already have a day off on January 1st. We should make it Republic day and celebrate it when we become a republic.
>>
>>71406137
Agreed except I think we need an entire new flag. Not just remove the Union Jack. We should also keep preferential voting.
>>
>>71406376
>No. Because we already have a day off on January 1st. We should make it Republic day and celebrate it when we become a republic.

No, it should be the day of the Eureka stockade, when Australians won voting rights and representation in Parliament.
>>
>>71406196
It is the keyword and guess what, Newspoll don't jsut put up a survey money on Facebook to do their polling. They do it properly. There has not once been a single reputable poll finding the majority of people against marriage equality.
>>
Polls don't matter, Turnbull is the Australian Rato, he just changed the rules of the game. He's going to turn Labor seats Green whilst holding enough coalition seats to maintain a majority.

I'm kind of glad though, Labor has got to go, they're more wacky than the Greens these days and Bill Shorten would be the cringiest leader we would ever have.
>>
>>71384993
Look cunts if you don't vote Libs you're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>71406330
That's Socialist Alternative. please learn the difference.

Alternative: Violent bolsheviks
Alliance: Harmless hippies.
>>
>>71406444
This, we need to celebrate our history of fighting for rights, Eureka Stockade should be as revered as Gallipoli in our cultural heritage
>>
>>71406445
Newspoll is easily the most trusted polling in Australia. It's the only one the actual pollies pay attention to.
>>
>>71406445
Okay m8, that's fine, I don't even care about fag marriage (I'm not one of the people you were originally talking to), I just wanted to give my $0,02 about statistics and surveys.
>>
>>71406444
That's not what happened at the Eureka stockade
>>
File: 2000px-Eureka_Flag.svg.png (89 KB, 2000x1300) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Eureka_Flag.svg.png
89 KB, 2000x1300
>>71406376
>>71406434
How do we feel about bringing back the Eureka flag?
>>
Guys what about Sex Party desu
>>
>>71406494
1.Right wing meme parties
2.KAP
3.Liberal/National/LNP
4.Left wing meme parties
5.Greens
6.Labor
>>
>>71406500
As far as I'm concerned they're all the same desu, trendy hipster wankers living in delusion
>>
>>71406582
Your 2¢ was a waste of everyone's fucking time because of course all those polls in favour of gay marriage are accurate. God I've had to reply to abunch of your otehr shit too because you're jsut so wrong constantly. You should emigrate to New Zealand.
>>
>>71406680

Glorious KAP will lead us to the Agrarian Utopia we were promised
>>
>>71406675
Literal Cultural Marxists.
>>
>>71406623
It could maybe be modernised by replacing the stars with the 7 pointed Commonwealth star but it's still a superior alternative.
>>
A vote for Labor = Europes Muslim invasion comes to Australia too
>>
>all these idiots unironically intending to vote Liberal again despite the economic mismanagement and inability to pass legislation the last few years
>>
If you are voting for any of the following parties, you need to kill yourself:

>Labour
>Greens
>ALA
>Any other literal who party
>>
>>71406675
Slavs. What more needs to be said?
>>
>>71406873
It's spelt Labor you retard.
>>
So if Labor wins, Race War when?
>>
Lindsay here.

Voting Liberal because of Fiona Scott's sex appeal.
>>
>>71388750
Clive is a literal retard though. Katter is the real Australian Trump.
>>
>>71385485
Oh god no. Labor will literally do everything I don't want.
>>
>>71407027
Katter is nothing like Trump, you spastic. He's an agrarian socialist ffs.
>>
>>71407027
Katter is more like the Australian Cruz, Trump is at least entertaining and slick, Katter is just a nasty farm-bogan
>>
>>71406968
I have a stiffy for Larissa Waters personally
>>
>>71406961
2 years, once they have reinforced and armed the junglechink and mudslime enclaves.
>>
>>71384993

Voting for every minor party then liberal > labor > Greens

Ya boiii
>>
>>71406833
Passing time till Trump decides to conquer us or once PC dies we get actual parties and candidates worth a damn.
We used to have Australians as Prime Ministers.
>>
>>71399971
Nice "2 votes for each moari" you've got there sheepfuccker

>>71406918
Feels like labour
>>
So how do you cunts deal with getting bombarded by volunteers handing out pamphlets at the polling place? I usually just keep my hands in my pockets , look down at the ground and ignore them, except for the green volunteers I usually tell them to fuck off.
>>
>>71407272
just say 'no', autist
>>
>>71407272
Open palm out, fake rejection smile. Earbuds if you're a super sperg.
>>
>>71407059
>Doesn't want affordable education
>Doesn't want affordable healthcare
>Doesn't want an inquiry into the banks
>Doesn't want fibre to the home
>Doesn't want affordable housing

Actually that last one is the most important. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU, if you EVER DREAM of OWNING YOUR OWN HOME should vote to ABOLISH NEGATIVE GEARING.

Labor and the Greens will abolish it. Libs wont. Libs want you to ALWAYS RENT.
>>
>>71406137
>He isn't proud of his Anglo heritage
>>
>>71407272
I wear my "I VOTED FOR HIM" Tony Abbott shirt.
>>
>>71407590
This actually works. Wear an openly political shirt and you wont be hassled.
>>
>>71407590
Damn, really need get a shirt like this.
>>
>>71407590
>>71407613
I could be wrong, but I don't think you're allowed to wear political clothing to a polling station.
>>
>>71407568

>mfw people will sacrifice their futures just to be ironic or take a stance against gay marriage.
[spoiler]>mfw i have no face[/spoiler]
>>
>>71407675
You're wrong.
>>
>>71407272
Are you a cuck or something? Never look at the ground and never have hands in pockets. You have to show confidence when in public.
>>
Okay cunts so what was this shit I was reading in the thread yesterday about numbering the parties so the major party you want is at the bottom with minor parties as 1,2,3,4 and 5?

Did something change with voting or am I being a retard?
>>
>>71407718
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Passive_electioneering

It's a thing in the US and Canada, don't know if we have similar laws.
>>
Putting in 'Katter the Farm Bogan' will annoy leftists, esp the Greens so i'll probaly do that.
>>
>>71407721
It's just to get past the cunts at the polling place.
>>
File: 1459677357607.png (97 KB, 540x1385) Image search: [Google]
1459677357607.png
97 KB, 540x1385
>>71384993
Do I have to vote? This is my first year voting and the way both primary parties are makes me wanna an hero. Also I really don't want to vote for the Greens or any independent party because they're basically cuck teir parties, pls help /pol/ you're my only hope.
>>
>>71407716
Hahha yeah I can see the future already
>Dad, why are we renting?
BECAUSE I VOTED FOR CORY BERNADI TO KEEP THOSE POOFTERS FROM NOT GETTING MARRIED
>But Dad, I was at Achmed's house yesterday, and his Mum's are married.
YEAH WELL, They did anotehr vote and I lost that one too
>Is that why Mum left you?
ITS PAST YOUR BEDTIME
>>
>>71407263
>We used to have Australians as Prime Ministers.
>Howard will never come back and DJ like a madcunt
>>
>>71407793
>Do I have to vote?
You will do as you are told young man.
>>
>>71407902
But no based Tones Abs or DJ Howie, the electorates this year are shit.
>>
File: 1443157519365.jpg (610 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1443157519365.jpg
610 KB, 1600x1200
>>71407716
>>71407858
>>
>>71407948
You're the electorate you fucking illiterate.

I hope you don't vote. Just don't enrol and you'll be fine. If you're already enrolled goto the polling place and scribble all over the paper.
>>
>>71408005
>and scribble all over the paper
and use crayons you little cunt.

I swear the kids these days are fucking worse than ever.
>>
>>71408005
I got enrolled against my will :/
Never even filled out a form or spoke to them, just started getting shitloads of letters one day.
>>
>>71408120
You NSW m8?

I think they linked up with the drivers licence records.
>>
>>71408120
Ok, well to avoid a fine, you still have to go to get your name crossed off. After that you don't have to vote.

As for your enrolment, you probably did it without realising at school because clearly you're an idiot.
>>
>>71407950
>isnt right wing
>must be left as fuck
ebin :^)

For the record, everyone in that picture is a degenerate.

Lefty trash and
Soldier that fought for Queen and KEK.

Police are the only legitimate Australians in that picture.
>>
>>71387734
Labor want to reverse what Liberal has done with boat people... to "restore the UN refugee agreement" stop this misinformation faggot
>>
File: 1422592935458.jpg (24 KB, 459x294) Image search: [Google]
1422592935458.jpg
24 KB, 459x294
>>71406137
fuck off,
restore the British Empire
>>
>>71406873

Why is ALA in that group of degeneracy?
>>
>>71408231
ALA is front for the jews m8. Kosher neoliberal faux nationalism.

Gas on sight.
>>
>>71408231
ALA are Christian zionist kike lovers.
>>
>>71407950
Every 2nd red-pilled cunt in WA has escaped Melbourne. A lot of lower class bogans realize if they are destined to be poor it might as well be in a tropical paridise instead of a miserable cold unaffordable shithole full of chinks and curries like Melbourne.
>>
>>71406716
Okay then, I wasn't talking about fag marriage polls, I was talking about the nature of polling in general. Are you done yet?
>>
>>71408429
I'd give your sister a polling m8.
>>
You will vote for a party expecting change, because you are not brave or motivated enough to look at the root of all the world problems objectively and initiate real change.

https://www.wingmakers.com/content/philosophy/
>>
>>71408425
>tropical paridise
>WA

m8 you may need some geography lessons.
>>
>>71408425
How is WA? I live in Sydney which is almost as bad as Melbourne but I've heard great things about Perth and the surrounding area.
>>
>backstabbing Based Tone
>losing the election in the subsequent year
It's like pottery
>>
>>71408223
THIS
>>
>>71408425
You do realise the only tropical parts of WA are the Kimberlys right?

Thanks for affirming the connection between uneducated bogans and 'red-pill' politics.
>>
>tfw recently moved into the strongest Labor seat in Australia
>tfw rainbow pedestrian crossing
>>
The libs should make an ad of two men just making out for 30 seconds, no music just slurping noises, and say this is what you'll get with Labor
>>
BRING BACK TONE

TONE TONE TONE
>>
File: 1451271818057.jpg (282 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1451271818057.jpg
282 KB, 1920x1200
>>71408570
>>
File: Political compass.jpg (443 KB, 987x400) Image search: [Google]
Political compass.jpg
443 KB, 987x400
>>71408548

KILL THEM ALL ANON, FEEL THE RAGE INSIDE OF YOU
>>
>>71408287
>>71408348

Ok true, but can that not also be said about the LNP?

The ALA seems to me to be the LNP minus the fake right winger types.

To be honest I like ALA tax and immigration policy so I guess I'm a shill.
>>
>>71405426
>voting greens
>>
>>71407568

Your a dumb cunt m8, negative gearing will lower the prices a bit, but it doesn't affect the overseas buyers that are inflating the market.

It's not some magical fix that will halve housing prices, Rents will likely rise aswell to cover for it.

>>71407858
>>But Dad, I was at Achmed's house yesterday, and his Mum's are married.

Lesbian Muslims how progressive, I'm sure their local mosque is pleased.

If you vote Labor or Greens you should leave the country. Do you think i want to vote for a Jewish Goldman Sachs banker/Lawyer? no. But it's better than letting faggots get married and kids being taught that trannys aren't disgusting subhuman filth. Don't forget all the shitskins they will flood us with
>>
>>71408454
I don't have a sister, but you can have a go at my cousin, she needs a bit of tender polling.
>>
I'm gonna vote for the United Patriots Front lads.
>>
>>71408617
>so I guess I'm a shil
No you are a dupe m8. You are not smart enough to be a shill.
>>
>>71388473
Nip knows what's up.
>>
>>71408608
I didnt know bill gaters was right
>>
>>71408643
They don't even have a party yet do they?
>>
>>71405426

They aren't for legal weed...
>>
>>71405426
Vote Liberal Democratic Party for all of that and better. No alcohol tax, no taxes on weed when it's legalized, no taxes on smokes.

LDP are the best party we've got.
>>
>>71408657

Red pill me then senpai, who are you voting for?
>>
>>71408736
Most degenerate party we've got. And don't forget those wide open borders.
>>
>>71408799
this desu
>>
>>71408779

LDP, family first, Katters, ALA, liberal party, labor, greens
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.