[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me why you're voting for Trump.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16
File: trump.jpg (209 KB, 1086x811) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
209 KB, 1086x811
I see a lot of people on /pol/ supporting and saying that they will vote for Donald Trump should he win the primary.

Currently, I have no position on which candidate should win the presidency. Explain to me why you're voting for him, and why I should hop on the bandwagon to Make America Great Again!

Go.
>>
>>71384358
because we need to make israel great again
>>
Here is your (You).

2/10
>>
>>71384358
Because he's about 70% self funded.
>>
>>71384464
No! I'm dead fucking serious. I want to know why you guys are voting for him.
>>
>>71384358
Not a Career Lier "Politician".
>>
>>71384358
I like his economic plans I read on his site

I agree with his anti illegal immigrant points and plans

and I agree with his stricter immigration screening views

idk i know his views are considered extremist but i just really like his economic plans over bernie or hillary
>>
>>71384496
He's also gone bankrupt several times. But I'll take that...
>>
>>71384619
>hurr durr I don't know how bankruptcy works
He's richer than you'll ever be.

You have to go back.
>>
>>71384609
good points. keep em coming /pol/

photo captcha: boats n hoes
>>
File: TRUMP.png (280 KB, 680x855) Image search: [Google]
TRUMP.png
280 KB, 680x855
We need a strong leader in these dark times.
>>
>>71384358
National Capitalism.
>>
>>71384619

He's never gone bankrupt you stupid faggot.
>>
>>71384719
I never claimed to be richer, I was just pointing out a fact. Don't get you jimmies rustled.
>>
>>71384619
He hasn't gone bankrupt, he almost went bankrupt. 4 out of his countless business went bankrupt but not him. Also, here is another (You). Speaking of bankruptcies, how politically bankrupt are you that you have no idea who Trump is and why people support him? Did someone just suggest you about 4chan /pol/ a few days ago?
>>
>>71348833
Don't you see it? He is appealing to the stupid while letting the smart see through those lies and see his true intent. He tells everyone he will make America great again the stupid, but not to stupid, will think no deeper than skin value and immediately become full loyal to him. The smart see that behind his phrases, he doesn't want to make just Maria America great again, he wants to make the world great again. Look around, in this horrible world. Will making the now white minority the new pre civil war blacks change anything? No. It will cause outrage from the most superior race. Will. Electing a girl suddenly make everything ok? No. She has shown she can not handle defense. Trump has shown that he can turn little to nothing into an empire. He has been knocked down and got back up. No matter what happened, he kept going, and kept winning. He has never been in any major news outlet for anything bad until now. Hillary has been on there I think, 3, 4 times? And Bernie is a cuck. He supportsfeminism, white suppression, male suppression, black lives matter, all the while he himself is a fucking white male. the smart see that in a competition between the only truly possible candidates, trump is clearly the better choice.
But what does it matter, the super delegates will overrule the primaries and it will be between Hillary and someone besides trump. The only way we can get trump nominated is not to vote for him, it's to knock the competition out.
>>
>>71384619
>muh 4 businesses out of 200 filed Chapter 11
>hurr this means he's totally incompetent and directly responsible for it
>>
>>71384619

Bankrupt a few businesses over 2 magnitudes of successful businesses

stay buttmad berniebot
>>
>>71384885
Shit I should remove that top bit
>>
File: 1458343882276.jpg (50 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
1458343882276.jpg
50 KB, 600x375
>>71384358
it's not racist for a sovereign country to defend its borders and choose who comes into the country

the slime that hops the fence now are waving mexican nationalist flags around (also hammers and sickles) because they believe this land belongs to them

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children
>>
>>71384924
you clearly don't read the original postings here. but i'm assuming Trump will help you with your autism when he gets into office.
>>
>>71384609
>I like his economic plans I read on his site

I'm really nervous about Tariffs. And what does he mean he would renegotiate free trade deals to be more in our favor. Like honestly what would a hypothetical deal look like?
>>
>>71384358
1. He has an actual plan to help the economy
2. He wants to close loopholes that help no one
3. he wants to cut the IRS fat, while lowering taxes for the extreme lower class <25k/yr income per person
4. have a strong first step in securing boarders
>>
>>71384358
It's simple. Mr. Trump is the only man capable of leading are nation.
>>
>>71385014
again, good points.

Curious, do you think more jobs will become available by deporting the illegals? Many claim that those illegals are taking the jobs us Americans don't want.
>>
File: what_a_twist[1].jpg (18 KB, 297x369) Image search: [Google]
what_a_twist[1].jpg
18 KB, 297x369
>>71384885
7.9/10
>>
>>71384358
I am voting for Trump because as a Southern Californian the border is a very series issue for me that needs immediate attention.

I am in support of a strong active military.

I support our Vets.

I am tired of corruption in politics.

We need someone with experience when our economy collapse again later this year. >muh bankruptcy

I am a patriotic nationalist and thus I want all manufacturing here in the good ol' red, white, and blue.

I feel that Trump is the only candidate that actually gives me hope. He fucking inspires me to be proud of our nation again. I think that with Trump we, as a nation, can dream again; and that's good enough of a reason on its own for me to vote for him.

Trump is an international business man, and I know he can improve our foreign relations so that we aren't one of the most hated nations anymore.
>>
>>71384544
DATA MINING
DO NOT RESPOND
THIS IS A LITERAL SHILL THREAD
>>
All of his enemies also happen to be my enemies. I want to see Trump crush them.
>>
File: 4chan loves Trump.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
4chan loves Trump.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>71384609
>>71384358

Trump's views aren't extremist, they're basically what a Democrat's views would be 30 years ago.

He supports high tarriffs and economic protectionism; which was a classically-Democrat position. However, modern Dems have become more like globalist egalitarians, who want to give shit away to Hispanics and Muslims instead of protecting native workers. That's why many unions are supporting Trump this election.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/08/3261311/

All you here from leftist news though is how Trump is a hardcore capitalist like Ayn Rand who wants to bring back slavery and put Mexicans in death camps.
>>
>>71384619
Every fucking time the shill screams "bankruptcy!" without knowing what happened.
>>
>>71385340
*hear*
>>
>>71385134
While lowering taxes is great for the extreme lower class, many have refuted this claim by saying it would increase the debt of America by 80% and take money away from public programs that need them.

Any arguments for that claim?
>>
>>71385201
Those are brash claims, not to mention people spouting that crap are basically saying that "illegal immagration/activities are fine so long as it benefits me".
>>
>>71385359
>>71384887
>>71384857

okay, to clarify, when I ment him, i ment 4 of his businesses. My mistake.
>>
because you can't stump the trump
>>
>>71384358
Politcal correctness is a method for the left to maintain power
Trump will end it
Also, he is the second coming of christ
>>
>>71385398
The average tax on the <25k class is already extremely low with tax evasion at that class very high. Having a hyper inflated IRS tracking down 500$ and spending $1000 to do so is not sustainable. However, putting more cash in the 25k tax bracket back into their paychecks as poor people are more likely to spend money on frivolous things on payday, in which it can come out at the register with 0 effort on the governments side.
>>
>>71385437
care to elaborate a bit more. I'm just trying to get a list together of why voting for him would be a good choice.
>>
>>71384358
Not a Trump supporter, but to explain why most of /pol/ is supporting him:

1) /pol/ has a lot of white supremacists. Donald is a bigot who doesn't say things that directly out him as a white supremacist, but he's close enough that /pol/ feels confident he's almost as racist as they are

2) /pol/ is full of idiots. There's some disagreement over whether Trump is actually an idiot, or if he just pretends to be stupid to get the idiot vote. But either way, he says a lot of stupid things ("global warming is totally a hoax you guys!"), which the idiots on /pol/ agree with
>>
>>71385525
So who did you support while all these primaries and debates are going on?
>>
>>71384358
Bernie>Trump>Hillary>Cruz
>>
File: Federal Reserve Jews.jpg (47 KB, 531x297) Image search: [Google]
Federal Reserve Jews.jpg
47 KB, 531x297
>>71385398
The poor literally pay zero Federal taxes under Trump's plan; and Trump supports a progressive tax where the rich pay 30% no matter what.

If you demand that we need to pay more, then you're a serious kike. Tell the Feds to stop wasting money on useless shit and car pool to Washington instead of taking private jets.
>>
>>71385780
>Swede

Checks out.
>>
>>71385703
I'm saying that using the arguement of "well americans don't want those jobs" Is a pretty big speculation given unemployment rates in states that produce crops and such. If you then use the argument "well help is hard to find" then why can't the illegal immigrants get work visa's? What's to keep in check that the farmers hiring illegal immigrants are paying proper taxes, or are following other regulations for that matter? Everyone should have to play by the same rules regardless if you are McDonalds or Farm Joe.
>>
>>71385772
Berniebot detected...
>>
>>71385201
I'm in Texas/new mexico 2 and can say the statement is true but there's more to it than that. Yes, they're taking all the fruit picking and dealing with actual shit jobs nobody wants but they or their anchor babies are also taking up all the no-prior-experience needed entry level jobs that have potential advancements which do require experience. The issue is they either never try to be promoted or can't due to their lack of legal status and thus the job ladder stalls and falls apart as people leave. Plus they give 0 fucks about integration and refuse to learn english (or that toilet paper can be flushed and not thrown on the floor), and since so many have invaded it made it where we have to learn beanspeak just to flip burgers since Paco just blankly stares when we ask a question. Yes, some do speak english and are just fucking with us for the jajajas but most don't.
>>
File: Mexican flag above US flag.jpg (27 KB, 389x515) Image search: [Google]
Mexican flag above US flag.jpg
27 KB, 389x515
>>71385772

1.) Kinda like how the Democrats overtly support black and Mexican nationalism. Pic related, a common sight in California. White nationalism was made taboo by Marxists; so it falls to the right to be the avatar of white interests. It's arguable that white nationalism is more valid in this day and age where white countries are being culturally and demographically subverted by globalists and various anti-white groups.

2.) A lot of people argue to what extent global warming should be policed. I'd rather have some minor climate problems than pay-in to a government program based on exaggerations, which also takes more power away from citizens and provides more avenues for corruption.
>>
File: file.png (90 KB, 675x187) Image search: [Google]
file.png
90 KB, 675x187
am I a cuck?
>>
File: Greenhouse-effect.jpg (39 KB, 550x324) Image search: [Google]
Greenhouse-effect.jpg
39 KB, 550x324
>>71386808
1) Not all Democrats support that, just like not all Trump supporters are white supremacists. But we're talking about /pol/ specifically, and I don't think it's a coincidence that all the people saying "nigger nigger nigger dindu chimp" on here are Trump supporters.

2) There's a difference between arguing about policy, and flat out denying science. A lot of people on /pol/ simply think that science is fake
>>
>>71386000
>trips checking sweden's cuckpost
Nice
>>
>>71386973
Denying global warming keeps the balance of power at a central point.

If more people on the right accepted global warming, then all policy decisions would already fall to leftist leaders; since they've made themselves arbiters of that field. The right would basically be late to the game, and leftists would have a head start; which is likely to lead to corruption due to lack of opposition.

example: You can't drive X car, because it produces too much carbon! Buy this FEDERAL-APPROVED CARâ„¢, instead. *Federal-approved car manufacturer gave the politicans lots of money to choose them, even though they weren't up to supposed standards, and the environmental threat caused by enemy company's car wasn't that significant.*
>>
>>71385799
kek. Yes, nobody should pay any taxes! And we're magically going to raise our revenue through the roof!
How? Just trust Trump, he's a mastermind!

Massive tax cuts, AND he's promising to completely eliminate the debt in 8 years? This is why people say Trump supporters are idiots. Because if you think his plan makes any sense at all, you're an idiot.
>>
>>71387360
>let's invent imaginary problems instead of acknowledging the simple fact that most Republicans are scientifically illiterate
>>
>>71387535
He's going to tax the rich, that's all you have to do to solve everything, remember?
>>
>>71384358

I want chaos and the destruction of the establishment, he will deliver
>>
>>71384843
>le monkey face may may xDxDxD
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 4L_tLzCfOZm.jpg (198 KB, 800x572) Image search: [Google]
4L_tLzCfOZm.jpg
198 KB, 800x572
>>71384358
He's an alpha in a sea of betas. He has good ideas. What else do you need?
>>
>>71387658
If global warming becomes significant enough, they'll act out of necessity. Right now the effects are negligible.

Keep in mind, the media has been preaching about the death of the environment since the '70s. It was supposed to be a ice age that would kill us back then.
>>
Opposed open borders and mass immigration when the rest of the GOP was going to try and sweep it under the rug since they're deluded enough to think they can get the spic vote
Opposes the continued outsourcing of American labor via unbalanced trade agreements pushed by rootless corporations
Not bought by Goldman Sachs
>>
File: 1450484188530.jpg (21 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1450484188530.jpg
21 KB, 306x306
>>71384619
>doesn't know the difference between chapter 7 and chapter 11 bankruptcies

congratulations, people like you are the reason I'm voting for him
>>
File: 1459608209767.jpg (160 KB, 538x725) Image search: [Google]
1459608209767.jpg
160 KB, 538x725
>>71385014
>>
>>71388107
Who gives a shit about the media? Scientists never said the ice age was going to kill us.
And you're plan is to wait until it's too late to even start trying to fix it? CO2 has a half life of 100 years in the atmosphere. It's not like we can just decide one day to fix everything instantly
>>
>>71385622
This.

Autistic lefties think the government has to micromanage everything; when taxing the poor less literally creates more economic growth without having to do anything.
>>
>>71388606
Literally every nonwhite country is ethnocentric.

You should bitch about racism from nonwhites, since it's the most common type.

Japan is ethnocentric and xenophobic as fuck, and they are one of the most successful nations in the world. They let in less than 100 Muslim immigrants; then several of them committed crimes and were deported instantly. The Japs don't take shit from foreign delinquents, which is how all societies should be.
>>
GUYS EVERY SPEECH EVER SAID WAS PERFECT AND THEN TRUMP COMES ALONG AND SAYS SEVEN INSTEAD OF NINE. WHAT AN ASSHOLE. HE IS CLEARLY INSULTING PEOPLE DESPITE THE UNITY 9/11 BROUGHT FOR HIS NEW YORK CAMPAIGN. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE WOULD MESS UP LIKE THAT WHILE BEING A 70 YEAR OLD MAN WHO ONLY GETS 4 HOURS OF SLEEP EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE OF THE CONSTANT RALLIES AND WORK HE DOES FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HE HOLDS DEAR. WHAT A SELFISH AND LOATHSOME IDIOT. I THINK IT'S ALL IN OUR BEST INTEREST WE DON'T VOTE FOR HIM BECAUSE HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT SAY RACIAL COMMENTS I CAN'T PINPOINT AT THE MOMENT AND HE IS SEXIST BECAUSE HE PREFERS SPECIFIC FIGURES ON WOMEN HE FINDS SEXUALLY ATTRACTIVE. HE IS A DANGEROUS INDIVIDUAL DESPITE BEING RIGHT ABOUT SEVERAL TRADE POLICIES AND NATO. HE IS A CANCER AND ALL OF HIS FOLLOWERS NEED TO BE KILLED DESPITE MY LEFTIST PROTESTS PREACHING LOVE AND UNDERSTANDING. HOW CAN THIS MAN BE SO INTOLERANT TO ALL THE RACES OF PEOPLE HE HAS WORKED WITH AND HIRED AND EVEN DID CHARITABLE WORKS FOR FROM HIS OWN POCKET? YOU PEOPLE DON'T SEE HOW EVIL AND LOATHSOME HE IS? GAWD. HE IS SO DISRESPECTFUL, HE ACCIDENTALLY SAID SEVEN INSTEAD OF NINE. HE SHOULD BE USING A TELEPROMPTER SO SOMEONE CAN TELL HIM WHAT TO SAY AND DO. HOW DARE HE USE HIS OWN FUNDS TO FUEL HIS CAMPAIGN AND FLAUNT IT WHILE THE REST OF US SUFFER AND LISTEN TO OUR FAVORITE CAMPAIGNERS BEG US FOR MONEY. THIS MAN IS A FRAUD AND HE WANTS TO HELP THE LOWEST PAID CLASS OF PEOPLE WITH THEIR TAXES AND WANTS OUR NATION TO HAVE STRONGER BORDERS? WHAT A RACIST BIGOT. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! HOW MUCH MORE DOES DRUMPH HAVE TO DO UNTIL YOU PEOPLE REALIZE THAT HE ISN'T THE ANSWER? HE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT SELFLESS ACTIONS FOR HIS OWN EGO AND HE EVEN HAS 4 CHILDREN, ALL OF WHICH SHARE HIS DREAM AND IDEALS WHILE HELPING HIM ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL. THIS MAN IS DANGEROUS. HE IS GOING TO END THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT AND OBAMA TOLD ME SO. YOU BETTER LISTEN TO THE GOP, THEY AREN'T CORRUPT.
>>
>>71388725
>trying to reason with people about environmental issues
people wont understand them unless they actually went to college for it, people always think theres no water crisis theres no food shortage problem theres no excess population problem

but there are and people dont want to acknowledge the issues until its far too late and whenever I argue that problem they always throw the solution to

"technology and science will advance with us to help us with these issues"

which is funny because I dont recall cancer being solved yet nor HIV, but hey people dont want to think about the real problems
>>
>>71386973

Why are YOU denying the science proving that blacks as a race are intellectually inferior to whites?

Leftists are always hypocrites.
>>
>>71389029
There is no food shortage(quite the opposite) and the population problem is everyone else. We were dutifully lowering our populations and got punished hard with mass immigration for our effort.

Cancer and HIV are memes. Fatality rates from the latter are already extremely low(in not-Africa) and we have very good treatment options for a lot of cancers. People expected some magic pill bullshit that was never going to happen.

I am not going to support policy that punishes my country while China and India continue to pour more pollutants into the ocean and atmosphere than we ever did. The world will keep turning and humans will survive. I could not possibly give less of a shit whether your carbon tax saves a few penguins or not.
The whole thing is whites being blamed for third world problems again, despite having been reducing our footprint on the planet for decades, and being responsible for most conservation efforts across the world.
>>
>>71384619
If you research his bankruptcies
1. They're common. Business ventures that were hit by either bad economic timing (Trump Airlines and the rise in oil costs) or shifting tastes. That said
2. Trump is a true investor. He has tried to make businesses and employ people. He could have been a massive kike and played the stock market but instead he took risks. Risks that sometimes paid off, sometimes didn't, he is the epitome of the American businessman.
3. So many larger businesses in the same sector as his has failed, corporations larger than his. Regarding Trump Air- Braniff, Pan-Am, TWA, these all went bankrupt and they were far larger.
>>
>>71388725
We'd be cucked either way, because the small percentage of Western countries that halt stifle CO2 production would never be able to make a dent in the C02 levels caused by the 3rd-world.

Unless you think NATO should conquer the world on a global warming crusade and force China and India and Brazil to shut-down their car factories at gunpoint.

I still think the biggest effect we'll see is increased vegetation.
>>
>>71384358
he speaks out against TPP at nearly every single opportunity

https://www.eff.org/issues/tpp
>>
>>71389011
Settle down, rato
>>
File: 1455407595395.png (2 MB, 1179x1179) Image search: [Google]
1455407595395.png
2 MB, 1179x1179
>>71384358
I like his policies on economics, especially in regards to trade deals and taxation. I have wanted them to undo NAFTA ever since I read about it.

I agree wholeheartedly with him on immigration. The mass migration of Mexicans will destabilize the race balance and culture of the US overall.

I love his policy in regards to the military. We should not fight with our hands tied behind our backs. Our enemies should fear us, and we ought to actually take the spoils of war again.

He wants to undo the united states' role in international affairs, or at least charge those who want to use our resources. This is one step in becoming isolationist in respects to the affairs of others again. He is no internationalist and is fully aware of the internationalist agenda. I also like how he sees current events with a conspiratorial lens and is open, and considers those ideas along with more conventional narratives.

Wants to undo political correctness, and hopefully dial this progressive liberal attitude many citizens of this country have back many notches. It would be great if our social views would return to pre 2000. And I think he can use the media to influence this, if the media becomes shills for the Trump administration, which is very possible in my opinion.

He is also against the corrupt system of super pacs and the notion of having donors pay off politicians in exchange for control, and of course, the lobbyists who take away the voice of the people and let the corporations run our government and write our laws. Same thing with foreign countries like Israel using the congress and senate for subversion and as a means of using the US to do their bidding.

So, overall, when I read his policies, I find things that I myself have thought about and have wanted the government to do for years, and this man holds almost all of my political views. He just clicks with me.
>>
File: CewarTJW4AA3T3j.jpg (56 KB, 600x613) Image search: [Google]
CewarTJW4AA3T3j.jpg
56 KB, 600x613
>>71390323
NO, YOU CAN'T MAKE ME. MY OPINION MAY NOT BE RATIONAL, BUT IT'S STILL ALL 100% FACT. TRUMP IS SCUM. IT'S UNBELIEVABLE HOW HE THINKS HE CAN WALTZ UP INTO MY GOP AND TRY TO WIN MY PRESIDENCY, I KNOW I CAN TAKE ON HILLARY, I HAVE THE POWER OF JESUS. I KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A TRUE CONSERVATIVE AND THAT MEANS NO ONE SHOULD MASTURBATE EVER. JUST CHEAT ON YOUR WIFE, IT'S SAFER. I THINK /POL/ IS FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF NO LIFE LOSERS WHO HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHAT ACTUALLY EARNING DELEGATES IS LIKE. IT'S ALL FAIR AND SQUARE AND TRUMP THINKS HE CAN RALLY PEOPLE TO TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME. HAHAHA YOU'RE A BUNCH OF RETARDS. THAT MAN IS THE DEVIL AND I KNOW THIS BECAUSE GLENN BECK TOLD ME SO AND I HAVE A WINNING STREAK. I AM TOTALLY NOT CONNECTED TO THE GOP IN ANY WAY AND I WILL BE THE ONE TO MAKE AMERICA CHEESE AGAIN. YOU MIGHT AS WELL HAND HILLARY THE PRESIDENCY, BECAUSE I KNOW I WILL. TRUMP'S WIFE ONLY PRETENDS TO LOVE HIM, I KNOW BECAUSE MY WIFE PRETENDS ALL THE TIME. GOLDMANSACHS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY CAMPAIGN AND IT'S WITHIN ALL OF /POL/'S BEST INTEREST TO INCREASE H-1B1 BY 500% SO WE CAN FINALLY BUILD MORE CHURCHES USING CHEAP LABOR AND REDISTRIBUTING THE WEALTH BETWEEN MY SUPERPACT MEMBERS. NONE OF YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE, TO BE THE RAT MAN. TO BE THE FAT MAN. BEHIND MOUSE EYES.
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.