[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it always like this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (16 KB, 282x178) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16 KB, 282x178
I've been coming to pol for a while after transplanting from b years ago and from the start, I knew three things for certainty.

1. Jews are not your friends
2. Aussies are mad cunt shitposters
3. Indians cannot fathom how to poo in the loo

My question is though, when the FUCK did Canadian become the worst posters? Aussies just shitpost for the fuck of it, but I have a feeling Cuckadians believe more than half of the stupid shit they post.

How did it happen? How did a populace of people become so neutered and retarded in such a short amount of time?
>>
>>71383814

Who cares? We're American.
>>
>>71383814
their prime minister used quantum mechanics to turn them all into a race of unstoppable shitposters

little do they know, americans are the biggest shitposters of all
>>
QUANTUM DUDE
>>
>>71383814
KILL YOURSELF U FUCKING KEK LOL
>>
>>71383908
Because our hat is starting to make me itch, senpie.

>>71383929
Maybe per capita, we account for 50% of posts here.
>>
File: get-a-load-of-this-guy.gif (1 MB, 367x277) Image search: [Google]
get-a-load-of-this-guy.gif
1 MB, 367x277
>>71384024
>>
They developed little-brother-syndrome over us, so they have to shitpost like a child because they think that Big Strong Muscular American will give them attention. They thought that they were the BSMA's little baby, but since it turns out that we were, they can't handle it and they get very jealous. Quite sad, really.
>>
>>71385787
>muh internet cred
Don't you have a kangaroo to fight over lunch with?
>>
>>71387379

Every day I hate you and your country more and more.
>>
And my question is how did Americans are still this racist in this day and age. Literally all the Trump shills on the /pol/ really shows how racists and xenophobic you guys are. Literally, and the fact now you're calling us shitposters, it really shows that no one likes you in the world.
>>
>>71388437
Why, because we hurt your feelings online? Grab mommy's gun and go shoot up your high school if it upsets you so much, kiddo.
>>
>>71388663

*daddy's
>>
>>71388663
No, because we were looking to you to be a good neighbor and not a land of cuckery on the level of Sweden.
>>
>>71389411
Whatever you say, Jose. Prep the bull.
>>
File: just-a-fucking-leaf.png (19 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
just-a-fucking-leaf.png
19 KB, 600x700
>>71384024
>>71388616
>>71388663
>>
>>71389481
Right after the chinks speculate your real estate to the point where Canadians cant afford to live in their progressive paradise.

Get rekt leaf, you people have everything that is coming to you and will probably be annexed within our life time.
>>
>>71389713
No thank you, you can keep your niggers and spics to yourself.
>>
>>71389808
>he said as hoards of chinks and shitskins pour out of boats and planes at every dock and airport.

We really just need another wall. Like Mexico, there really is nothing of value on the other side.
>>
>>71390020
At least ours are just getting here, you've been infested for 100 years already.
>>
>>71390082
Done arguing with you, leaf.

Enjoy 69 cents on the US dollar, while you can.

I leave you as all anons should *ahem*

A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>71390295
Have a nice night.
>>
If only a much larger proportion of Canadians played ice hockey.

Atleast they still have an uncucked man's sport.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.