[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women in the workplace - Thread Reboot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: crazy.girl.jpg (616 KB, 2743x2187) Image search: [Google]
crazy.girl.jpg
616 KB, 2743x2187
Share your horror stories senpai

>Programmer for industrial automation company going on 3 years
>Boss's wife decides she wants to start her own business
>Boss says she can use empty desk on our floor untill she can get her own offices.
>Go to site to test installation
>Get back and see that she has devided the office in half and moved all our equipment to one side
>Other side is completely empty except for her solitary desk.
>So cluttered on our side there is no space to walk.
>Have to climb over equipment to get to desk
>Ask her why she moved all the stuff
>Replies it is her side of the office now
>Tell boss we can't work like this - says he will talk to her
>She throws a tantrum and drives away
>We move some of the equipment over
>Next day boss tells me to pick up scanner for her from supplier
>Hour and a half drive
>Install scanner
>She says it is making a funny sound, I tell her it is normal
>She insists that I return it, I refuse because I have a deadline and already wasted 2 hours.
>She phones boss, boss phones me and tells me to go back and swap it
>Trying to keep my cool and walk to car
>Another hour and a half, get back and install.
>Makes same scanning noise as previous one
>She tells me to return it
>Starting to lose my shit
>I say no, she gets boss to phone me again and I tell him the same thing
>She starts screaming in my face
>I completely lose my shit
>Push her way
>Start yelling at her and tell her she is a psychotic bitch
>She goes into full bitch berzerker mode and tells me I'm fired
>Tell her that she belongs in a psych ward
>Boss arrives at office and hears commotion
>She keeps yelling repeatedly that I'm fired
>Boss tells her that she can't fire me
>She goes completely insane and yelling at him now for not defending her
>Tell boss I quit and that I'm keeping the laptop.
>Start walking down stairs
>She throws printer cartridge at me, but misses and cracks receptionist's screen
>I just keep walking to my car with my new laptop
>>
tl;dr
>>
>>71383426
>having a reading level so low he cant read 200 words in 1 minute.
>>
>>71383384
Jesus fucking christ, tell me theres more!
>>
>>71383384
>South Africa
>Your biggest problem is whiny bitches, not the swarming nogs lynching whites just for being whites

I mean, I empathize with you and I understand that somes hoes will be hoes, but honestly that's just women. Trying to change them would involve basically beating (literally) respect into them. Keep in mind we have an army of mudslimes swarming Europoor and a communist running for president in the US.

Got more important shit to deal with than your hoes (Although, I too would quit in that scenario)
>>
>>71383384

At first I thought this was a trolling post, but then I saw the flag and I loled.
>>
>>71383384
Any other stories?
>>
>>71383939

PS: Well.. at least OP was not raped and his possessions stolen.
>>
>>71383426
>boss's retarded wife wants to feel like she's not just a useless leech
>invades his company, leeches off company assets instead
>boss says nothing, meanwhile wife acts as if she owns employees
>employee (OP) snaps, tells her to fuck off and quits
>>
Nice blog
>>
>>71384028
Lots
>>
>>71383426
wow what a loser
>>
>>71384168
Tell us more, Uncle Mandela!
>>
>Be working for fifteen years
>Every single woman I've worked with has been an emotional piece of shit
>I have to pick up their slack until higher ups fire them
>Become hire up myself, forced to hire women
>They are all retarded, feel like firing all the women and replacing with men

That's basically my life story
>>
>>71383426

>south africa
>civilized
>>
>>71384044

or beheaded just so his farm could be taken over
>>
>>71384250
Coming up
>>
>>71383384
>good story
>woman manager when I was a console operator
>she was fair, open, didn't gossip when it came to work and got shit done
>was thrown into the position but learned quickly
>was willing to ask when she didn't know how to do something but quickly learned if it was her duty and took over

Best manager I ever worked with
>Bad story
>office job
>manager a massive cunt
>gossip everywhere
>women that worked there either loved her or hated her, she would openly shit on those that did not lick her cunt
>all the men just kept their heads down because getting her attention meant your job would become hell till you quit
>could not schedule/manage workload
>had to have orders/approvals out by Friday, did not assign them till Thursday afternoon
>people (men) would often have to stay late to get shit done but honestly that was better because all the women and the cunt boss would go home

That job had a massive staff turnover. I managed to keep my head down but got handed stupid amounts of work because it became known to the cunt that I could get shit done.
>>
>>71384108
Please don't spoon fed the fat redditor.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 960x456) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 960x456
Here's my favorite story, not a personal one but still pretty funny

https://clarissasblog.com/2014/05/14/i-dont-want-to-hire-women/
>>
>New lady gets hired
>3:30 calls kid and shouts at him for 45 minutes to walk to the dog
>every day for 2 years
>>
>>71384028
Not exactly related, but still crazy bitches

>Is winter
>Go out to club with friends (all couples) 9 of us in total, but I only know 2 of them
>Recently broke up with gf, so only one there without gf/date
>We party hard untill about 2am and we decide to go home
>We walk towards parking lot and everyone says goodbye to eachother, before going their seperate ways
>As everyone is about to depart, a group of scantily clad girls walk by, kinda look like strippers
>As they are walking by one girl in our group says to them "Do you know its winter?"
>All of a sudden one of the girls charged her and grabbed her by the scruff and through her down on the ground
>She then started ramming the girls head into a car door
>Everybody was shocked and just stood there frozen - including her boyfriend
>I decided to intervene and pulled the crazy bitch off the guy's girlfriend
>I picked her up gently turned her around and put her down again and told them that we were leaving
>But the crazy bitch started throwing punches at me
>I was bobbing and weaving while moving backwards as she was throwing non-stop punches
>But she did not punch like a girl, she was throwing straight jabs and the odd hook

Continued
>>
>>71385394
Type faster faggot I'm losing my erection
>>
>computer engineering
>group project
>something like a 5 guys and 5 chicks
>we basically just kicked back, did our own thing, made a silly dumb program that didnt do much but was just fun to make
>chicks did the whole work
>at times they didnt want to but we just told them to do it and they actually did it, like for real
>they were actually doing the assignment the whole time
>we all passed

I always enjoyed working with women. Working with girlfriendless men is a huge problem for me. When working, in a mixed sex group, with guys who dont have girlfriends, its hell. They always have to help. They always have to cater, to call for everyone to do their job, to listen to complaining.. to be unable to kick back and relax and ignore the women.

The harder you ignore the chicks while on such group projects, the more involved they get, the more they want in on it, the more work they tend to do..... if you give them attention its done, hell starts here, abandon all hope you who enter here.
>>
>>71385394
>Up untill then she hadn't landed a single punch and seemed to get angrier the longer it lasted
>Eventually i had backed myself into the entrance of the parking and was balancing on the middleman deviding two car lanes while walking backwards.
>This is when she landed the first punch
>It was solid straight jab.
>Not enough to do any damage but enough to lose my balance to fall against a car that was waiting for the boom to open
>Then a guy jumped out of the car and grabbed me by the collar
>He started shouting at me asking what I had done to the girl
>I told him that he had no idea what was going on and that the girl was batshit crazy.
>Then all of a sudden the crazy girl sucker punched him from behind

Continued
>>
File: 1459479191771.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1459479191771.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>71384417
No escape
>>
File: 1441655168786.gif (2 MB, 663x540) Image search: [Google]
1441655168786.gif
2 MB, 663x540
>>71386108
Sounds like some shit out of jojo
>>
>>71386108

This is getting good

Also too bad this isn't a "women in school" thread
>>
The women managers that I work with in IT are pretty red-pilled. We get a lot of the INTJ types instead of the social butterflies.
>>
File: 1406605020187.jpg (252 KB, 869x1082) Image search: [Google]
1406605020187.jpg
252 KB, 869x1082
>Work in bottle-o
>Involves unloading pallets of beer crates
>Girls automatically do the lighter work carrying wine bottles
>Leave the 200+ cartons to me
>Tease them about it
>They tell me as a man I should carry the heavy things
>Litttle kids with milfs "how will we carry all that to the car" "don't worry jimmy anon is really strong he'll carry it for us"
>Cheeky wink
>Implying I'm not a massive sexist and this isn't how it should be
>>
>be me, GATech Grad 3.8gpa in Mechanical Engineering
>have sister also Tech grad with 2.5gpa in dumbass Industrial Engineering
>pass EIT license exam with ease, sister fails it
>she gets job offers left and right while I get nothing and can't even get an interview
>few years later she "works" for Rubbermaid making 150k a year, while I'm working for minimum wage doing CAD/CAM work for a small mom and pop because it's all I can get
>offer to work for free for large corporations, still can't find a decent job

fml senpai
>>
>>71386108
>white knight gets suckered
good
>>
>>71383384

My favorite aunt died cause the bitch accountant in charge of her company forgot often to pay for the health insurance of the employees, or used that money to pay debts she also created due to negligence.

This is not a fun story. I never hated women the way /r9k/ did but after this i started to hate them on a deeper level.
>>
>>71386338
Post anyway, Spaztec, We'll see.
>>
>>71386635
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>71386635
oh yea

>she regularly calls me for technical advice, at least weekly
>>
>>71386108
>The guys was visibly confused
>He asked her why she punched him, since he was trying to help her
>But she just took another swing at him
>He snapped and pushed her so hard that she skid accross the floor
>She tried to block with her handbag, but all her shit went scattering everwyhere
>He apologized to me, picked up her phone and drove away.
>But now her friends had phoned someone and told them to come
>I assumed this was their pimp or a bouncer of some kind
>So I told the group that I was with to go get there cares and to leave before the shit hits the fan
>I helped the crazy bitch (who was now crying) to pick up all her scattered stuff
>The girl that started the fight with her comments and her boyfriend was on their way out of the parking lot close to where we were standing
>The girl yelled whore out of the window
>But they were still waiting to pay and for the boom to open.
>The crazy bitched stormed the car and punched the girl through the open window.
>She climbed in half way through the window punching profusely with her legs flailing around outside the car
>>
>>71386686
My friend worked in a small Law firm, He told me that every single of the secretary at this place fell pregnant, one after the other And that because of that, Some payements weren't done in order (Because the new ones didn't know how to do them) and one of those lawyer lost his right of practice because of "Undeclared revenues"
>>
>>71383384
I hear all kinds of bad stories about women in the workforce, but I've had about as many bad man workers as woman workers. Seems about equal from my experience.
>>
>>71386583
On the flip side

>Female manager
>Has supposed back injury ergo cannot do any real work
>Needs special chair from head office
>Everyone's seen her do plenty of lifting when she wants to
>Generally hated by everyone
>Would frequently disapear with $500+ to go to the bank and never return
>'Accidentally' locked out the safe over christmas so the numbers were incorrect
>Head office sends in forsenic analysts
>Turns out she'd stolen about 60k over a year
>Used to load pallets of stock into utes from the back door
>Apparently all to feed her drug habit/Jamal her black pimp
>Manager that replaces her ends up getting done for the same thing except this time with a gambling habit

Straya
>>
biggest cunt I've ever worked with was a man
>>
>>71386718

So why are you working for your sister for free anon?
>>
>>71387107
Gambling habit ain't so bad. He'll work harder to make up for what he lost.
>>
>>71383384
>Be man
>work with college girls
>carry their weight as much as possible and manage well
>call in a guy when they know they're dealing with shit out of their weight class
>get new women
>significantly more attractive
>significantly less fun
>bitch all day about 'muh pay inequality' despite us all getting jack shit
>get uppity with male managers
>fume around male clients
>start claiming some truly kekworthy shit
>"The Bill of Rights was crafted to establish a white heterosexual patriarchy over the graves of dead natives"
>still has to ask for a man to get just about anything heavier than a toaster
I don't have anything against women in the workplace. I have a big fucking problem with artificially propping up these useless metropolitan cunts with feminist policies in places of production and profit.
>>
>>71386824
CONTINUE
>>
>>71386108
>>71385394
>>71386824
>Is winter
>Go out to club with friends (all couples) 9 of us in total, but I only know 2 of them
>Recently broke up with gf, so only one there without gf/date
>We party hard untill about 2am and we decide to go home
>We walk towards parking lot and everyone says goodbye to eachother, before going their seperate ways
>As everyone is about to depart, a group of scantily clad girls walk by, kinda look like strippers
>As they are walking by one girl in our group says to them "Do you know its winter?"
>All of a sudden one of the girls charged her and grabbed her by the scruff and through her down on the ground
>She then started ramming the girls head into a car door
>Everybody was shocked and just stood there frozen - including her boyfriend
>I decided to intervene and pulled the crazy bitch off the guy's girlfriend
>I picked her up gently turned her around and put her down again and told them that we were leaving
>But the crazy bitch started throwing punches at me
>I was bobbing and weaving while moving backwards as she was throwing non-stop punches
>But she did not punch like a girl, she was throwing straight jabs and the odd hook
>Up untill then she hadn't landed a single punch and seemed to get angrier the longer it lasted
>Eventually i had backed myself into the entrance of the parking and was balancing on the middleman deviding two car lanes while walking backwards.
>This is when she landed the first punch
>It was solid straight jab.
>Not enough to do any damage but enough to lose my balance to fall against a car that was waiting for the boom to open
>Then a guy jumped out of the car and grabbed me by the collar
>He started shouting at me asking what I had done to the girl
>I told him that he had no idea what was going on and that the girl was batshit crazy.
>Then all of a sudden the crazy girl sucker punched him from behind

Here's how much text you can fit in one post friend. It'll tell you. Don't split up posts for attention
>>
I work in an industrial workshop of ~200 non-management non-office workers (mostly laborers, welders, fitters, and machinists)
I think there have ever been around 10 women since I started, and all but two were fired for being dangerous, aggressively confrontational, or for being lazy on the job. (spending too much time in the bathroom, taking too many cig breaks, generally being slow and lazy)
I'm not saying men can't be lazy, slow, aggressive, emotional wrecks but I feel like there's a reason 99% of the people I work with are men.
>>
>>71384417
>become hire up
>forced to do shit anyway lel
>hire up more women
You know how I know you're a fucking liar?
>>
>>71386824
>The boom opened and the boyfriend sped off, with the crazy bitch halfway into the passenger window
>He stopped the car after a about 20 meters, they pushed her out and sped off again
>She started walking back with a limp
>The people that I went out with started leaving the parking garage and I was the only one of us left
>I started walking to my car when I heard tires screeching and saw a pickup truck driving over dividers and rose bushes and came to a stop close to us.
>A big Lebanese looking guy got out, with gold chains and porkchop sideburns
>Also with him was an even bigger guy
>Even though I can fight and handle msyelf I was getting worried at this point, thinking that I might end up dead in some alley
>>
>>71387549
>he doesn't know about gender equality mandates
anon, I...
>>
>>71387573
Type all your shit out first. Jesus fuck.
>>
>>71387549
Columbo on the case.
>>
File: Darwin on Blacks.png (165 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
Darwin on Blacks.png
165 KB, 900x450
>>71386824

For those following along in shock and disbelief, check the flag then remember that it's 90% certain everyone involved was Black.
>>
>>71387545
I'd like to add that I work for a massive equal opportunity company that has no problem hiring women, and reguardless of age, gender, race, or belief they're required to pay all employees based on their job (all fitters start with the exact same pay, that increases over time etc.)
>>
>>71387573
Ffs just post the story
>>
>>71387522
Sorry bro, will max out chars
>>
>>71387716

Dammit anon you're supposed to do it like this

>Sorry to bother you anon but I'm having trouble understanding part of your story.
>>
>>71383384
>work in IT
>some random dude made a joke about women and not related to anyone in the office
>one week HR tells us that men and women are equal (only 5 dudes in the office, 12-20 women)
>few weeks go by we are told we are consolidating the office some people will be working from home but everyone else will need to move desks/furniture/etc
>Woman pipes up "well the men have their work cut out for them"
>HR says nothing, agrees that IT has to be the movers
>The IT department is men only
>Women complain when not everything was set perfect the way they had it at their old desk
>>
>>71383384
Mine are all pretty cool. Typical corporate office, there are 5 of them, only one is a stupid ham beast but she's a low paid data entry slave so it's not uncommon. Rest are data analysts with good sense of humor and red pilled world views.

Life's alright.
>>
>>71387959
You think so, Leaf bro? Alright then! I'll do it that way next time. Let's spread that meme.
>>
>>71387664
My company has none in the field. I avoid the office at all costs before 3:30 on weekdays. We have girls process time cards to send out and they still fuck it up. Last ime i was there they commented on my black coffee, my lunch and some dumb shit about the parking lot being too big and they had to walk or something. Any papers i need i get printed in semiannual quantities. They're starting to get let go. the owner is a millionaire that I haven't met because we have 400+ employees here and in the states.
>>
>>71383384
better share nigger stories, since your country's full of that shit, you double cuck
>>
>>71388399
>Aaannnd the shit is getting started.

Damnit anon! We were all peaceful and friendly here!
>>
>>71388399
>says the american

At least his country is in Africa you cucklord
>>
>>71386718
Yeah, everyone wants women in tech
>>
>>71388562
Please Vocaroo yourself saying that in the most stereotypical accent you can.
>>
>>71388562
>>71388705
Can't we all just please form a friendly commonwealth please?
>>
>>71387573

This better not end with some cotton eyed joe bullshit
>>
>>71388562
>abbo talking
I'm not even american, so fuck off
>>
>Have male boss
>make sexist and racist jokes sometimes
>all is well in the world
>Male boss leaves and female boss comes in
>make racist/sexist joke to fellow employees while female boss was around
>Get fired

Yup. Seriously, fug women in the workplace.
>>
>>71388916
Illegal immigrant spotted.
>>
>>71387573

>The Lebanse guy started screaming at the crazy bitch
>Repeatedly asking her "What did you do, what did you do?"
>As she opened her mouth to try and explain, he knocked her out.
>He then asked the other girls what happened
>They told him the story and then he turned to me and asked them "Who the fuck is this guy?"
>Luckily they weren't complete cunts and told
him that I did not do anything wrong and that I tried to avoid a fight with the crazy bitch. He seemed content with their answer.
>He asked them about the girl who started the shit and what car they were driving
>The girls gave him a basic description of what the car and people looked like
>He and his henchman sped off to go and look for them.
>I knew that this was going to end badly and had to warn them somehow
>But I only met these people that night, so I had to phone the one guy I did know to get their phone numbers
>I tried to phone them, but there was no answer.
>So I drove around in the same direction as the left
>I found them at a service station with both of the right hand side tires flat and shredded
>I asked them what happned, but the girl was crying to much, she couldn't talk
>They were both pale as ghosts
>The boyfriend told me that the Lebanese pimp had pushed them off the road which is why the tires burst
>Somehow they convinced him that he had the wrong people and that they were on their way home from another party.
>Luckily they were not to badly hurt, but definitely in shock
> I realized how one little sentence like "Do you know its winter?" can result in a complete and utter clusterfuck
>>
>>71386692

k, here I come

>Be me in highschool
>Computer science class (which was mandatory)
>The teacher is a 30 something woman who's clumsy as fuck and wears high heels all the time
>She's checking everyone's work one by one
>Now, the entire floor was a mess with a lot of cables lying around around (the guys in charge of the lab were lazy fucks, what a surprise)
>Eventually, she tripped with one of the cables and almost broke one of the screens

This was a normal ocurrence with her but my favorite one was this

>During an exam
>Again, she's walking all around the lab in high heels
>As usual, she tripped with a power cable and disconnected one of my classmate's PC
>The guy screamed "I WAS ALMOST DONE!"
>Instead of apologizing or something my teacher said "I'm sure you can do everything again"
>We had 10 minutes left
>I could almost sense the anger from my fellow classmate
>>
>>71389033
>I realized how one little sentence like "Do you know its winter?" can result in a complete and utter clusterfuck
more like

>realised how being a snarky bitch can fuck up a persons day especially when they don't know you
>>
>>71389062
>I could almost sense the anger from my fellow classmate

And that's how people became /pol/sters
>>
>>71389008
no, I'm the only way for your mom become an American citizen
>>
File: Patriarchy.gif (1011 KB, 299x193) Image search: [Google]
Patriarchy.gif
1011 KB, 299x193
>Be woman
>Demand equal rights in the workplace
>Get forced to work down a coal mine
>Die early with a wrecked back and lung disease
Lol only kidding I want an important high paying desk job where I sit on kikebook all day bitching about people.
>>
File: 1429731246088.jpg (128 KB, 679x960) Image search: [Google]
1429731246088.jpg
128 KB, 679x960
>work for mobile game company
>low production standards, literally filled with interns and low level shitters
>company has womyn HR manager
>Be team leader and team is filled with garbage female shitters but some are aight
>My team is handed new project filled with lewd 2d characters
>Most bitches complain about being sexist towards them and want to cover up the bodies
>I tell them I wont change character design since the consumer demographic data clearly shows males are like 90% of sales force
>Proceed to publish so bitches complain to HR manager me being sexist scum
>I tell them if the game doesn't sell I will resign, but If it does they will leave the company
>Fast foward 3Q's
>Game is company's hit, highest userbase online of all games we published
>Bitches wont quit so I tell the boss unless he fires the HR manager(who was giving me hell) and the bitches I will resign
>the cuck son of a bitch doesn't so I leave

>mfw I got hired at a different mobile game company that pays more

This industry is aids, I want to leave but being a huge merchant i am I fucking cant
>>
>>71389385
https://youtu.be/dZLfasMPOU4
>>
>>71383384
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct3w-OTg-BE
>>
>>71389521
What game Anon?
>>
>>71387107
It's the company's fault for hiring shitty people.
They could have just promoted someone who actually earned the position but instead decided to hire complete strangers who probably just lied on their resumes.
>>
>>71385394
>>71386108
>>71386824
>>71387573
>>71389033
I'm guessing either you or the razy woman are black, but the leb pimp confounds that a bit.
>>
>>71389695
Rather not say what game or what company it was. The company has big presence in Korea but its pretty shitty in NA
>>
>>71389695

his dreams simulator 5: the recucking
>>
>>71385394
Holy fuck anon, great story
>>
>>71389915

Was it flappy gook?
>>
>>71389908
No, we are all white, except for the lebanese pimp and his muscle who also looked lebanese.

In this is in one of the most afluent neighborhoods in the country. The club and surrounding lounges are very expensive and are known as rich kid hangouts. I think those strippers (hard to tell what they were) got upset because the yuppy girl was talking down to them.
>>
Got another one from another teacher, and god, woman can be cruel sometimes

>In Computer science 3 (we had like 5 of these and they were all useless)
>This female teacher seemed ok, she liked to joke with us and all
>Anyways, during an unit we had to give a presentation in teams about routers, types of connections, computer specs, etc.
>One of the teams had an extemely shy/autistic guy (We never figured what he had but god he was a social mess)
>His turn to speak
>He's completely blank, shaking and trying to talk
>we've been together as a class for like 2 years before that but still he never managed to speak to an audience
>Our teacher was getting bored while some of the guys in his team try to calm him down
>out of nowhere, our teacher stood up and said
>"Are you going to present or not? Do you want us to turn around for you?"
>The poor guy started shaking even more
>"come on everyone! turn around and close your eyes, maybe he will give his presentation now"
>The autistic guy couldn't handle it anymore at this point and just left the classroom
>"Nice presentation, now everyone clap"

The poor fucker didn't come back until the next week
>>
File: 1460350699094.gif (773 KB, 260x221) Image search: [Google]
1460350699094.gif
773 KB, 260x221
>worked at uhaul when I was like 19 years old
>some hot ass divorced Italian milf with DD tits starts working there
>she was really cool but super dumb and had no idea how to do anything for like a whole year
>32 year old jailniggers they hired off the streets did a better job than her
>eventually just designate her to cleaning and answering phones but she helped us occasionally with real work when we were busy
>one random day my boss sends me bikini pics of her when she did modeling and I wank off to them for like a month
>start to wonder why he had them in the first place
>start to notice they disapear on "deliveries" for like 2-3 hours at a time
>checked the miles on the truck one day when they returned it
>they went like 5 miles
>realize there is a shady prostitute motel like 2 minutes down the road
>dont say anything
>other workers start to notice shit
>eventually she stops showing up to work
>ask boss about her
>my boss said she got fucking promoted and works at another store
>dont say anything
>more time goes by
>ask my boss about her again
>he says she is now dating one of HIS bosses higher up
>still dont say anything
>learn she got promoted AGAIN and now runs her own fucking store

That place was a shit hole and the management deserved to get cucked for not realizing what was going on. Usually I dont approve of this sort of thing but this woman was an absolute baller.

Reminder the last time I saw her she was being threatened to get sued by a customer because she installed a trailer completely wrong and it detatched and almost fucking killled somebody on the highway. This woman slept her way up into a management position it took my boss at least 5 years to get and she knew how to do less around the place than me.

I laugh with every dollar the uhaul corporation of america loses on her store because my manlet boss got to cheat on his fat bitch wife with a literal 10/10

Glad I quit that place
>>
File: CDVBMB.jpg (33 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
CDVBMB.jpg
33 KB, 200x150
>>71386583
Why the fuck would your boss hire women for the bottle-o? They can pour beer and work the register, other than that they have no place in the alcohol service industry.
>>
File: 1331858871878.png (8 KB, 502x275) Image search: [Google]
1331858871878.png
8 KB, 502x275
>>71390769
Old man who surrounds himself with girls half his age.
>>
>>71390682
Turning around was a possibility, I don't blame her on that. Another possibility would have been to film him and then watch what he made.
>>
>>71390972

She was actually mocking him, and I forgot to say she covered her eyes and did a 360° turn in a dancing way
>>
File: 1459720986234.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1459720986234.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>>71390682
This turns me on a bit desu. Fiery Latin women man, God damn.
>>
>>71383489
this
>>
Thanks anonbros, need some sleep.

I can tell you some more crazy Africa stories tomorrow if you guys are interrested.

I will write them first and post as whole so as not to waste time and that angsty anons don't get sand in their vaginas.
>>
>>71391350
See you Mandela!
>>
I was assigned a group in Speech class (GE course, required) my freshman year of college and let me tell you about the four different types of woman workers

>The Man: No shit, she's basically a guy with a vagina. Works hard, steady boyfriend, follows as well as leads. Honestly very little would get done if it wasn't for her. Doesn't complain about patriarchy or oppressions or shit, just gets her work done and goes home.

>The Follower: Is she even in the group? Couldn't tell you because she never talks. Also she never shows up. Bout 50 pounds over weight and manages to come up with about as many excuses for why she can't get her stuff done. On the last project we did she managed to come up with a grand total of two power point slides on how barbie is evil. After three weeks.

>The Soloist: Alone, she's fine. Get's her work done and gives it to us on time. But put her with other girls and she's gone. Gossip, snapchat, thirty minutes late to every meeting because she just haaaaaaas to have her flavored cream (oh I mean coffee) from starbucks. At 12:30.

>The Entitled: This girl managed to keep fat off of her body, and this means she can do whatever she wants. Nose ring? Check. Starbucks brand cup in hand? Check. 30-45 minutes late to every meeting? You already know! Hope you don't have to have a work day on the weekend, cause this chick is partying in Vegas, wooo! Also, did you know business casual means having your midriff exposed?

Hiring woman is a 1/4 gamble. A lot of you dumb fucks unironically think its genetics or biology or something, but its just society. Society lets girls be this way and awards them for doing so. Don't not hire woman. Just hire qualified people. Try not to get a lawsuit along the way.
>>
>>71390736

You sounds upset she wasn't banging you.
>>
>>71383426
Gay, even for you Australasia
>>
>>71386635
Having a vagina in stem is easy-mode when it comes to getting a job. Our fucking city hired a woman for a civil engineering position, last five years have been one shitty decisions after another involving the infrastructure.
>>
>>
File: rage-face.jpg (33 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
rage-face.jpg
33 KB, 650x650
>Work in a shopping centre
>Cunt manager orders some 'old wiring' to be removed
>Turns out to be the power supply for the smoke detection and fire panel
>Cost tens of thousands of pounds to fix
>Her mistake is covered up
>Old male security guard who has been working there for 25 years caught chewing gum
>Gets dragged to multiple disciplinaries despite apologising straight away
>Ends up dying of a heart attack from the stress of it all.
>MFW upon hearing the news cunt manager is more interested in covering his shifts than the fact he's dead
>>
>>71391634
Nah I just said I didnt have a problem with her doing what she did. She knew she was bad at her job and adapted to the situation with no shame.

But yes, if I was a manager I wouldve definitely accepted her advances
>>
>>71387107
>female with a "back" injury
Every single one. They all have anxiety, or depression, or any other thing as well.
>>
>>71387236
Seriously, if she's making 150k then you should be getting some consulting fees from her.
>>
>>71390736
>bikini pics of her when she did modeling
post em
>>
Jesus christ you kids are fucking stupid.

If you work with a woman you must not engage them in any way, FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.

Women are not your friends. They don't want to be your friend. They don't want to be your equal. All women are manipulative, parasitic opportunists and NOTHING MORE.

You must treat ALL women in the workplace as soulless automatons.

DO NOT engage them
DO NOT make jokes with them
DO NOT attempt to talk to them
DO NOT attempt to make friends with them

And if you feel your biological urges starting to interfere with your powers of reason, simply go home and rub one out. You'll notice that things clear up very quickly, and suddenly that woman you were interested in at work doesn't seem so appealing.

REMEMBER KIDS. WOMEN ARE YOUR ENEMY. ALWAYS HAVE BEEN. ALWAYS WILL BE.
>>
File: 1312775163627.jpg (70 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1312775163627.jpg
70 KB, 400x600
>>71391612

One of the women in one of my group speech project works was a suicide girl(pornstar). She would come in with her hair dyed a different, unnatural color every time, very heavy makeup that made her look like a ghost, fake facial piercings, and big ass leather boots with high heels while wearing a choker. When we worked together, she flirted with me and grab my arms a lot. I thought she was really cute.

This is a pic of her. I found out about her doing porn like this on 4chan over on /s/ when I went to visit for the first time. Best fap of my life. Nothing ever came from talking to her and I only found out near the end of the next semester. She had a bachelors degree. She would come to class looking exactly like this or the next pic I'll post.
>>
>>71391612
Im the second one except male and 50 pounds under weight. My laziness extends to chewing.

That and Ill usually do 1/n-1 amount of work solo so people will leave me alone. Unless its a group of 2 then I just take the majority.
>>
File: 1455335318066.jpg (110 KB, 497x640) Image search: [Google]
1455335318066.jpg
110 KB, 497x640
>>71386824
>He apologized to me, picked up her phone and drove away
>>
>>71392341
>>71392271

I can see why they call these ugly cunts "suicide" girls.

Because you take one look at them and you want to kill yourself.
>>
>>71387735
That stuff Darwin supposedly said is also largely wrong. As you know.
>>
>work as a cable technician
>99 men and 1 woman
>woman is a huge black dyke who keeps to herself
>we all do our work every day, go out to lunch, help each other out, and sometimes hang out after work or on weekends
>end of story because no women work here and thus life is good
>>
>>71383384
The women at my workplace are pretty okay. We're all just peons, and we all kinda like our jobs and work with each other.
>>
File: 1312686179439.jpg (88 KB, 800x466) Image search: [Google]
1312686179439.jpg
88 KB, 800x466
>>71392373

Hey man, I thought she was pretty cute.

>2008

Goddamn time flies. These pics are probably older than some of you. Forgot to mention that they were taken around the same time as she was in the same class as me.

This is her making her own pics. She was 23 when doing them. I was 18 in 2008 and had the thought process that a older woman = better and more sexually appealing.
>>
File: 731[1].jpg (54 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
731[1].jpg
54 KB, 600x505
>>71391795

Damn, that's fucking gold
>>
>>71384417
I've had one good female boss. She was extremely laid back, easy going, and fun to work with. Was a rock climber and a caver and would take me on trips with her friends on the weekends and would sometimes come over for beers at night and sit around the fire shooting the shit.

She was a rarity
>>
>>71392757
did you fug?
>>
File: 8cwTiCH.gif (126 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
8cwTiCH.gif
126 KB, 624x352
>looking for math job
>email recruitment woman
>she finds interested job i say it looks great
>calls me on my cell phone
>hi anon just need a couple things
>okay thanks
>email a couple times few days later
>1 month later get an email saying hi again anon sry u didn't seem serious do u want this job maybe
>>
File: Columbo.jpg (61 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Columbo.jpg
61 KB, 720x540
>>71387959
>OK sir, thanks very much for taking the time to talk with me...
>...
>...
>(starts walking away)
>...
>(turns back around)
>well, actually there's just one more thing I want to ask you... how is it that you were using the electric shoe-shiner while the power was out?
>>
File: 1458573949959.jpg (146 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1458573949959.jpg
146 KB, 960x640
>>71390945
I'd probably do the same thing senpai. Make enough money through the pokes to withstand the lack of productivity in the bottle-o.
>>
>>71392181
This. Keep it strictly curt, business talk, and only the necessary sort.
>>
File: 1310193961054.jpg (151 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1310193961054.jpg
151 KB, 1024x768
>>71392600
>just felt a pang of nostalgia for a jj.am watermark
This is my life.
>>
>>71392978
>looks it up
>first thing seen was a tumblr link
Yea, no
>>
File: MF5K44M.png (259 KB, 289x473) Image search: [Google]
MF5K44M.png
259 KB, 289x473
not a coworker but someone on my pool team i hung out with
>get fired from admissions job at a scam junior college
>get new job and act super scared about getting fired in the first 60 days when benefits kick in
>mfw she knew she was knocked up and half assed her job saying being pregnant made her tired
>she was 5'5 and 250 lbs and also claimed to have fybromyalgia
in short i saw a woman get hired then immediately get knocked up and go on maternity leave once she shat out the kid. This is why smart people hire men
>>
>>71391612
>1/4
that's very generous tbqhwy.
>>
File: 1366165473921.jpg (508 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1366165473921.jpg
508 KB, 500x667
>>71393053
>>
>>71393146
More like young, Im guessing it used to be different back in another time. Cant change when you were born, this is my second year Im allowed on the site.
>>
>>71392893
>Well, Inspector, Over here we get frequent power cuts.... Some learn to live with it, But I prefer to accomodate... >If you go down in the basement, Lieutnant, You'll find a Diesel generator.
>>
>>71392809
She had a boyfriend at the time and we became realy good friends, so no.
>>
>>71393209
Then don't say anything, dumb newfag brat. It's easier to lurk than it is to post, you should try it.
>>
>>71392978

I'll probably get banned by the newfag mod nazis for posting pr0n on a NSFW board.
>>
File: 20160418_235408.jpg (653 KB, 1253x1192) Image search: [Google]
20160418_235408.jpg
653 KB, 1253x1192
>>71392165
Here are her glorious tits
>>
>>71393396
Yea I have, for over a year, fuck off
>>
>>71387373
>I don't have anything against women in the workplace
fuck you, egalitarian shitstain.
>>
Women in workplace are always trouble.
>be me
>Networking support job
>leave previous job because boss was pushing me to quit uni to dedicate full time on the company
>boss' aquaintance calls me, a woman with her own company.
>she speaks wonders of this job opportunity for me and payment is is pretty god
>decide to give it a try
>there are only women in the company, first red warning but I just ignored it
>days later I'm not working in my area at all, instead I'm carrying heavy boxes with merchandise, bringing coffee and doing their personal favors like going to pay her fucking car insurance
>still I had stacked up support calls that I had to attend after I finished with all the rest of the bullshit
>one day I just snapped and walked the fuck out of there
>get yelled at by the bitch
>turns out that turbobitch wanted someone that could mantain the support line working and at the same time being her personal assistant, also someone who carried all the heavy shit because princesses were too good for that.
>she was saving the money of the job of three people just by hiring me
>she planned all of this since she heard about me

I'll never work in a company led by a woman, never again. I rather being homeless, I'm fucking dead serious.
>>
File: Weeaboo.gif (130 KB, 560x510) Image search: [Google]
Weeaboo.gif
130 KB, 560x510
>>71393496
>only lurking for one year before posting

You know the rules.
>>
>>71393496
>I've been here since last summer!
How does it feel to be a stereotype?
>>
File: 1435189651720.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1435189651720.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>71392373
>>
>19
>get summer job checking inventory and some logistics stuff at warehouse
>girl working the same job but different customer
>girl gets electric cart because girl
>girl takes 20 minute "bathroom" breaks almost every hour
>girl constantly texting\on phone
>girl turns in shit work
>gets angry when our supervisor throws her papers away
>supervisor says he can't trust her work because he knows she does a shit job
Her uncle was a higher up and got her the job.
>>
>>71393655
>last summer
Ive been here since winter of 2014, I like how were having a random argument not on topic, how long until the ban. Ive been banned for posting an off topic picture so...

>>71393629
I dont like anime or manga so tat pic name is a bit...
>>
>>71383384
one of my best supervisors was a woman. she was a butch lesbian, smart, worked hard, thought most everyone in our company were morons (majority female industry). Still best friends to this day.
>>
File: wcCqO4r.jpg (63 KB, 625x338) Image search: [Google]
wcCqO4r.jpg
63 KB, 625x338
>>71393622
>get cucked once, shame on them
>get cucked twice, shame on you
>>
>>71393831
You are just too cute, I feel like you're trying to troll me and failing.
>>
>>71393831
>not knowing winterfags are the new summerfags, even moot said so
>posts ending in ellipses

Mods wouldn't ban us if we don't go over board and keep our shit within reason. Even Hiroshima says he values enjoyment over strict adherence to the rules. They are just guidelines.

But I'm sure we're going to have some jannies and mods that take their unpaid volunteer slavery very seriously.
>>
>>71391913
I worked at a fancy restaurant for a winter in a resort town up in the mountains that you had to take a sleigh to. We had all these blankets that would need to be dried every night and had these large drying racks that could be raised and lowered with a motor and pulley system.

Full up these things are at least 500lbs

One girl was raising it when the gear stripped sending the entire thing down on top of her, injuring her pretty badly.

I had to guilt trip the manager to coming down to the scene of the accident (she was heading down the mountain at the time to go home) and when she got there acted like a real cunt when we asked her to go get the girl's stuff from the restaurant as she'll need them. "But anon I have a dog at home that's probably peeing all over the house right now." Just go get her things you useless selfish bitch.

Oh and I found out afterwards that they're trying to block her worker's comp claim because it didn't maim or kill her.
>>
File: 1417371395923.jpg (144 KB, 654x867) Image search: [Google]
1417371395923.jpg
144 KB, 654x867
>>71389521
I call bullshit. Name the game nigger
>>
>>71393483
Disappointed 2bh
>>
File: bankrupt4bernie.jpg (58 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
bankrupt4bernie.jpg
58 KB, 600x800
>>71393952
Umm... What part about that is trolling? People here are way to sensitive about that shit. Most of the stuff people call bait isnt even bait.
>>71394021
Ellipses are the written cue for a pregnant pause. And go to /vg/ the mods there are ridiculous. It was technically on topic, since I linked it to the game but still a ban because pic related.
>>
File: 1459810784230.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459810784230.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
>>71386824
>He apologized to me, picked up her phone and drove away.
>picked up her phone and drove away.
>>
I would never ask a girl out that works at my work for fear of them being a faggot who cries harassment
>>
>>71389947
Kek m8
>>
>>71391795
Fucking Glorious

I have tards in my family, but I hate shitting on them it's not their fault...

If I was to have one I would have an abortion though, I am not wasting my life with one
>>
>>71384108
tl;dr
>>
File: 1459295454035.jpg (27 KB, 480x421) Image search: [Google]
1459295454035.jpg
27 KB, 480x421
>>71394281
>3 kekkit kards

BERN'D AGAIN
>>
>>71392902
Never forget that one of the girls in the front there does actual horse porn videos.
>>
File: 1331162124023.jpg (76 KB, 239x239) Image search: [Google]
1331162124023.jpg
76 KB, 239x239
>>71394281
>he's not acting
How precious.
>>
>>71394610
>pretending to be someone else on the internet
Didnt know that there was someone who was that much of a faggot
>>
>>71388103

I was in a similar situation a few years ago. Moved my desk and my office mates desk, set our shit up, went back to work and watched everyone complain that we didnt do their shit for them.

I had work to do and clients to please. I didnt give a fuck about their sexism.
>>
File: 1347126339601.gif (498 KB, 255x235) Image search: [Google]
1347126339601.gif
498 KB, 255x235
>>71394660
>>
>>71393483
post the feis
>>
>>71393622
Yah know that feel with all women environments.
>be me working in research finance department for major town uni.
>me and boss are only men
>boss is a push over
>work with woman, not sure if she is she boon gone white but acts like a she boon
>always hear her letting off passive aggressive mutters and grunts.
>always trying to gain the upper hand in every convo
>has an office "pet" who she basically dominates
>her office "pet" is a carribean she boon.
>fat as fuck
>snorts all the time
>nice enough person though
>another office lady gets bent out of shape all the time
>knew she was going have a bad personality when she went to lengths to talk shit to me about everyone in the office while barely knowing me.
>always excusing her shit performance.
>asked her about a coffee pot she always uses thinking it was for common use.
>freaks out at me as if i am just trying to encroach on her territory.

I don't talk to too many people at work, also i have yet to contact anyone by telephone who sounds like they are a genuinely nice person, fucking unis....
>>
>>71394740
No seriously, how insecure can you be if you have to act like someone else entirely on an image board just to fit in/get allow with other people. I almost feel sorry for you.
>>
>>71393496
Wew lad. Don't hurt yourself.
>>
>>71386108
>>>Then a guy jumped out of the car and grabbed me by the collar
>>He started shouting at me asking what I had done to the girl
hahaha betas will be betas
>>
>first job working in butcher shop in fucksville Minnesota
>boss only hires men, says that he just throws women's applications into the smoke generator
>back room area has stacks of playboy magazines and beer cans
>inside of meat freezers has tons of pictures of naked women
>after working 10 hours everyone kicks back and drinks and smokes
>get to eat really great food all the time for free on top
>started at 10$ an hour
>small company so everyone was integral to it, felt like you were doing something important at all times
Opposite of horror story, thought you guys might enjoy knowing that there are still bastions of greatness out there
>>
>>71394281
>Bernie supporter
>Has access to a handgun

Definite troll/joke. Still funny though.
>>
>>71394851
Sometimes the act of thinking of a reply causes my brain to short circuit. This website is bad for my health.
>>
>>71394901
Yea, its a shop, still kept it
>>
File: 1460330842892.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1460330842892.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>71394920
>the act of thinking...
>...causes my brain to short circuit.

Found your problem.
>>
>>71394838
Sure you do, sweetness. You certainly aren't assblasted at being called a newfag, no sirree.
>>
>>71395001
But I am a new fag. I was assblasted at being told that I cant post.
>>
>>71386686
can you sue the womna?
>>
What's newfag mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 201x251
Alright, navywook story time

>be muhreen innaship
>heading to that magical sandbox Kuwait
>hear a rumor that someone got caught fuckin' on ship
>go to my suiddie contact for all things Navy
>tells me they found this E-5 going to downtown pound town on a female E-5 in one of the dark rooms
>guy who found him was a senior chief
>fast forward a couple days, I'm walking to the messdecks and pass these two jokers on he way
>Dude is standing in his service uniform, quiet and deadpan face, eyes front
>Chick is BAWLING, crying her eyes out in he service uniform outside the Chief's Mess
>disgusted by the sight of this and proceed to the mess deck
>later I found out from my Navy POC of the charges
>Dude got reduced to E-2, put on liberty restriction and extra duties, and reduction of pay along with the 45/45
>chick got an ass chewing, busted down to E-4 and class B liberty restriction
>talk to the dude who got busted down on the flight deck one day
>mfw he wasn't even mad
>>
>>71392464
>That stuff Darwin supposedly said is also largely wrong
No it isnt, africa is-- oh wait, that flag. Carry on shitposter.
>>
>>71395065
>newfag gets mad at being told to lurk more after saying stupid shit
>proceeds to walk blindly into every newfag stereotype that has ever existed
And there are people who wonder why this site is on a constant downward slide.
>>
>>71395223
Based Basilone
>>
>>71395249
Because you allowed new people on it. Thats a given. I mean once people thought this was the cool and edgy place to be of course youre going to get alot of people like me who will shit the place up.
>>
>>71392181
this.

They will stab you in the back, sell you up the fucking river at any given opportunity. And I'm talking of any type of woman, don't matter the age group. Seemingly good woman, with children and family, they will talk shit behind your back even if you give them no reason to.

Personally, at my job I know the rest of staff pretty well, even my bosses so we can have a laugh at their expense when they do, but if I were on my own I think I'd rather drown in hot scolding monkey urine.
>>
>>71394891
god bless you and your workplace sir.
>>
>>71395313
If you get that much, why do you have such an issue with being told to shut up until you don't say stupid shit when things you know nothing about are being discussed?
>>
>>71395249
To be fair, sometimes people can take this shit a little too far. So far I personally am hated in two generals on two seperate boards because I didnt fit their perfect idea of their "general culture". In both general threads, if I even post, people will recognize me by the way I type or certain phrases I use, or a reaction pic I might post, and it descends into them digging through archives to post shit I said over a year ago (/vg/ gta thread) or actually derails an entire thread because people start shitposting at me telling me to kill myself or telling me to take better pics using gear I dont have at the moment, and which I have said I am working on getting (/toy/ /lg/ threads), not to mention automatically screaming at me "go back to /pol/!!!!" based on a joke some other dude made.

To the newfag getting put on blast in this thread, dude, just stop replying for a night, you are just digging this hole deeper, and people WILL remember you. And bring this shit up. Constantly. Even years later.
>>
>>71395535
Because youre some guy on the internet telling me what to do. I dont have to take shit from you. Anyway its 1:40 and I have to get up at 7 so Ill be leaving now.
>>
>>71395310
Exemplary Rice Remover
>>
>>71395608
Good night newfag, I'll always remember your resilience in the face of getting told.
>>
>>71383384
>Armed guard carting cash around for banks
>Work in pairs on long regional runs ~ 8-12 hours into the middle of nowhere
>Last job of the day - doing ATM at bank in little country town, all good, going back to the truck
>I'm carrying the cash, she's "guarding" me (you alternate each job)
>Junkie fuck appears, pulls out knife and wants the cash
>drop the cash pull out pistol, step back and tell him to fuck off
>he shits himself and runs away
>look around
>my partner has locked herself in the truck and left me out there by myself
>I crack it big time
>12 hour drive back in silence the next day
>Back at depot I watch the tape back, she saw him coming a few seconds before I did and fucking legged it leaving me on my fucking lonesome.
>Icouldhavefuckingdied.exe

Higher ups did nothing.
she wasn't sacked, warned, sent for training, fucking nothing.
>>
>>71395793
Theres a lot of empty scenery in ol straya.

A lot of...accidents....can happen along the way.

You know what I mean.

Nevada has a lot of holes in the desert, I bet straya does as well.
>>
>work as electrician in construction industry
>100+ electricians on our job
>5 girls working for company
>i work with one of them in a group with 2 other guys
>she constantly gets the easiest jobs and does them so slow
>we get the hardest and worst jobs and smash them out
>the other girls are known for being shit cunts constantly taking holidays and doing fuck all
> job finishes up and 50 sparkies including some grouse workers are now redundant
> not one of the girls made redundant because they 'look good' for the company
>they will never get made redundant because they are an asset whilst hard workers who put the time and effort in will
>fuckkkkk
>>
>>71395793

Would have told her to suck my dick along the way back tbqh fampai
>>
File: 1416895066961.gif (1 MB, 207x207) Image search: [Google]
1416895066961.gif
1 MB, 207x207
I've got a few stories
>systems design engineer
>first job out of university working as software consultant
>visit a new office in America and Canada every other week
>every department headed by a woman whose team is too afraid to suggest basic fixes to her
>nobody on their team has more than 5 years' experience
>they tell me the female manager fires anybody who gets uppity every time
>mfw I make a fortune fixing their shitty programs in an hour that their programmers could have done in a day given the chance
>mfw spend the rest of the day updating adobe reader
>mfw those beta cuck programmers watch in awe as I grill the stupid bitch in front of her boss
>>
>>71396168
>>mfw spend the rest of the day updating adobe reader
>>
>>71387573
>thinking that I might end up dead in some alley

You're South African this isn't a possibility, its more of an eventuality
>>
>>71388806
Sounds fine to me.
God save the Queen!
Fuck republics.
>>
File: 1437909415521.jpg (59 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1437909415521.jpg
59 KB, 1280x720
>>71396168
I got sick of traveling with that job so I got a comfy job managing a team of big data analyst engineers at a company that starts with a big N in Toronto.
>boss and HR sit me down and tells me I need to hire a woman
>hand me pile of resumes
>only woman's resume has ITT Tech 5 dollar diploma and 0 experience
>forced to hire her with a 60k salary
>sit her in the corner and only let her update adobe reader
>7 months later
>boss tells me I have to lay off someone and downsize my team
>tfw they won't let me fire the adobe updater girl
>tfw find a crossdressing /g/entooman willing to to update adobe reader for half the salary
>turns out to be a great programmer and saves our bacon
>he's got a full salary and we're the most productive team in our building
>>
>women in my workplace max out their vacation and sick days before the first quarter is over
>continue to take days off because yolo
>I get the flu and call in 3 days
>haven't missed a day of work in 2 years
>get called to my boss's office for attendance issues

Or
>bitch constantly on her phone
>fucking sleeps at her desk
>does shit work
>gets promoted over me
>she has to take licensing exams
>flunks all of them twice and gets fired
>I have to put my career on hold for 6 months because they had to hire a woman for muh diversity

Having diversity quotas is creating more racists than any white supremacist groups that are active today.
>>
File: 1460926058501.jpg (18 KB, 300x285) Image search: [Google]
1460926058501.jpg
18 KB, 300x285
>>71395223
>guy gets busted down by 3 ranks
>girl gets busted down by 1 rank
>for consensual sex they both participated in
>>
>work in a day spa
>staff 95% female, so are customers
>me and based greg basically the only men hired full time
>greg is a reliable employee, has been there since company started
>female supervisor gets boobjob
>word spreads
>based greg goes to supervisor, asks
>''so... can i see them?"
>female supervisor mumbles unitelligible stuff
>later this day, supervisor makes phone calls
>based greg gets a meeting with the 11$/hour manager, shes been there 6 months
>tells greg he made an offensive comment

in the end: the highest employed person, a female, had to tell the second to lowest member of the company to defend herself from boys making comments about her tits.
>>
Bad story:
>old boss was a 40+ cunt who found fault with everything I did
>Wasted my time nagging me when I wanted to work
>imagined I was spreading rumors about her
>had to eat humble pie and beg me to help her lift things

Good story:
>current boss is a 40+ milf
>involves herself with our work without micromanaging
>defends us against people trying to dump shit on us
>>
It can go both ways

>engineer at some international company
>lots of qts from Hong Kong, Thailand, China, Korea most of them are engineers and come to Japan as work exchange
>many are smart, some emotional, some total isolation
>cute Thai girl breaks up with murrican ex
>comfort her, score few nights later
>Chinese girl has too much stress, has never fuck a foreigner, be the first, tight asf
>continue to fuck half of the staff that came from abroad

While some girls can be total bitches, emotional cunts, some others with less of an attitude serve for the best sex ever, especially if you work in a big international company with many engineers the sex is endless.
>>
>>71389196
Sorry pal, it's not okay to chimpout when you get your feefees hurt, even if you do have autism
>>
>>71393483
pretty flabby desu
>>
File: poo in it.jpg (192 KB, 954x954) Image search: [Google]
poo in it.jpg
192 KB, 954x954
>>71396264
>>71396168
>>>mfw spend the rest of the day updating adobe reader
of course pajeet doesnt get the reference
>>
>>71393483
>saggy as fuck
>10/10

Nigger what
>>
>>71397119
how did you get job in japan? i wouldn't mind enriching all the azn qts
>>
>>71397280
>doesnt get the reference
are you sure?
>>
I have one related to school actually.

>be cs major
>befriend a TA who is a PhD student
>tells me about how insanely tough it is to get a PhD in cs, and how tons of his peers dropped out after 2-3 years to go to the private sector
>all of the doctoral candidates are male except for one female
>I ask what she's like
>turns out her undergrad and masters degrees were in sociology and education.
>"what the fuck how'd she get in?"
>turns out the school put pressure on the department to increase diversity in the graduate levels
>she's literally some dumb bitch who's doing a COMPUTER SCIENCE PhD studying something like how to teach computer science to students in middle school
>she literally knows nothing about software engineering or programming or anything
>it's normally a requirement that PhD candidates teach some classes, usually at the higher levels, i.e. 3rd, 4th and masters level.
>they REMOVE that requirement JUST FOR HER because she has literally no knowledge of any of the material
>instead they get her to teach the dumbshit first year intro to compsci classes for arts students where they learn how to use fucking MS word
>she was on track to get her doctorate faster than almost anyone else in the department because she literally didn't have to follow the normal requirements

I couldn't believe any of this bullshit when I heard it. I have nothing against what she's studying, but do that shit in the education or communications department or something. jesus christ.
>>
>>71397514
in India adobe updates pajeet to kill time
>>
>>71397051

Which punitive fine have you most recently paid up?
>>
>>71397416
apply to an engineering company that hires foreigners abroad? Japan is short of engineers actually
>>
File: paMtO.gif (349 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
paMtO.gif
349 KB, 480x270
>>71396706

wwww
>>
>>71397589
Unis here are fucked m8.
Absolutely bonkers.
>>
>>71397589
This one makes my blood boil
>>
What I don't understand is... Feminsm is one of the main things killing the white race, it discourages women to actually stay at home and make babies and raise their child, women are not even proud of being able to bear children. There are those cool, strong women in media everywhere, now all women want a good job and go on adventures. Men now have it harder to find good jobs themselves because they have to compete with women and birthrates go down.

You could argue this is a tool used by the Jews (given that Jews are controlling the media), but doesn't Israel have feminism themselves and always propagate girls in their army?

Are we actually delusional believing the Jew is behind everything? Shit!
>>
>>71396824
you seem surprised, friend
>>
>>71397723
What are you talking about?
>>
>>71397589
>PhD
>intro to compsci

What the actual fuck?
>>
>>71383840
>Got more important shit to deal with
>On 4chan reading green text stories.
>>
>>71397918

You get fined for petty infractions, like littering and burping on the subway or some shit.

It's a meme in your country, or at least it's a meme everyone else directs at Singapore. You know, le bubblegum and such?
>>
>>71397167
talk shit get hit
>>
>>71398065
Heh, haven't heard that one in a while. I am a well-trained dog so I don't do antisocial things like spitting on the street, pissing in lifts or sticking chewing gum on lift buttons.

That would be the PRCs.
>>
File: 1456884175351.gif (245 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1456884175351.gif
245 KB, 400x200
>>71394891
This is what happens when men work for men.
Efficient, fun, casual, productive.

And some little cunt has to come along and ruin everything.
>>
>>71398201
Go to bed Jamal
>>
>>71395943
>be female
>show up
>have vagina
>keep job
>>
>>71397900
I sure am, cunt. When one cunt sticks it into another cunt's cunt with the express permission and in accordance with the desire of said cunt, then logic would dictate that the head cunt would punish both of the cunts equally rather than being a right cunt to the one cunt and letting the other cunt off with a relative slap on the wrist despite being equally as much of a cunt as the other cunt.
>>
File: 2013-03-16_14-13-56_425.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-16_14-13-56_425.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>Railroad conductor
>Job pays very good with great benefits
>Hours are brutal: on-call 24/7, no weekends or holidays off
>lots of walking in bad neighborhoods in winter when your 2 mile long train needs repairs
>they will hire literally any woman or black guy that applies due to workforce being 94% white men everywhere and them getting sued for dissemination

>no women or minorities ever stay
>one will hire out every couple years, see how nuts the hours and working conditions are, give up $80k a year, pension and insurance to go back to their factory jobs with A/C and regular schedule

>no conflicts, just dudes working and drinking

Everything went better than expected.jpg

It does kind of suck having 0 pussy to look at though
>>
File: tumblr_m5ab2ctkWq1r9kum3o1_500.jpg (62 KB, 500x388) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5ab2ctkWq1r9kum3o1_500.jpg
62 KB, 500x388
>>71398775
10/10 post
You're now an honorary Australian.
>>
>first salaried job
>put in a group of 8
>man in charge literally has cancer and might be dead in half a year, so one of the women is acting leader while the guy basically sits in on every meeting and gives her advice before/after so she becomes a better leader
>she's surprisingly good, only makes occasional errors where she corrects people in front of a group for semi-embarrassing mistakes, she's not got much of a sense of humor, but she definitely pulls her own weight
>two other guys, one is socially awkward and never really says anything, the other is a chad with a professional degree, both have been there for a while
>the other three are all women who have been there for about a year or two
>quickly discover that two of the three do jack shit, I end up staying late more and more to do what they aren't doing
>notice one of the three is also staying late
>strangely, she's the only really attractive one of the three
>ask her why she stays late because I'm afraid if I bring up our lazy coworkers to the boss lady I'll get in trouble for being sexist
>the girl who stays late says its because she is afraid one of them will get promoted, and if she's the only woman who works, hopefully she gets promoted before them and can write them up for being lazy cunts
>fast forward about 18 months
>it happens exactly as that woman wanted, the other two are gone and I get a nice bonus because my team leader likes me
>cancer guy still has cancer but its not going to kill him as quick as was expected, occasionally he comes in to work
Sometimes life isn't so bad.
>>
>>71398923
>a railroad conductor that posts on 4chan
I dont know if ive ever heard anything so dour. Ehh, at least the pay is good and if you work long enough you might get to see a suicide.

Friends dad was a conductor for like 40 years and became desensitized with all the horrible shit he saw with like cows, horses and dumb people wandering onto the tracks and you cant stop
>>
I work part time at a local Best Buy to raise money to pay for college. There's only one girl who I work with on a frequent basis and she's fine for the most part (she's also asian). She tends to get a bit lazy here and there but overall she's fine.

I personally care more about the niggers that I have to work with. They are the dumbest and laziest people I've ever had to work with. They hardly work and when they do they do a piss poor job. They fool around way too much and tend to stand around talking to each other about basketball or girls instead of working, even when there are customers in the store. Hell, they sometimes go out of their way to talk to customers about random stuff instead of just helping them find what they need.

It actually gets even worse when the store closes and we need to warp thing sup. We always leave late because these dumb coons don't fucking work. They always go to the back of the warehouse and start playing music over the warehouse radio and stand around doing absolutely nothing. It always pisses me off and if I were a higher-up I would fire every single one of them and replace with with whites, asians, or spics.
>>
>>71397889
>he doesn't know about the vaginal jew and the chivalry jew
>>
>>71397889
It's funny how Jews are even their own worst enemy. Truly, they are the greatest threat to all of humanity.
>>
>>71398923

you drive fucking trains for a living. where do i apply? what kind of experience do i need? i've spent very little time on trains.
>>
>>71399397

Glad to see things working as they should, anon.
>>
>>71395223
I have seen this story before.
>>
>>71397889
There's two kinds of Jews, the Israeli Jew and the Soros Jew.

The Israeli Jew wants to reconquer the middle east and shit in the name of Yahweh. The Soros Jew is trying to take direct control over the course of humanity's future.

The Soros Jew uses Israel as a bulwark to hide behind while they also work to subjugate them in the same way they do to us, because we are ALL goyim to the Soros Jew.
>>
File: I bet the Patriarchy did this.webm (3 MB, 718x404) Image search: [Google]
I bet the Patriarchy did this.webm
3 MB, 718x404
>Use almighty theater and business degree to work in at theater
>Essentially glorified ticket seller
>Based female boss, let me slack off when sales were down as long as I worked shows
>Working shows usually meant working 13 hours+ that day as I had to be there from open to close and past that for settltment
>Have job pretty well automated in the system with scripts I made about four months into working when it comes to non-salesmanship things, like putting new shows into system or issuing refunds
>Tell no one about them for years
>Get promoted to head once she leaves and get her old office
>Hire three part timers since theater is now dying as a whole
>Two female, one male
>All that applied, sadly
>The one male slowly starts making scripts too
>He then spends his free time playing video games
>One female part timer complains, I plainly ask him if its true he's been slacking off
>Says that he gets his work done and serves customers well enough they ask for him by name
>Is true statement
>Female complains that he plays video games
>He fires back with saying she is on facebook when customers are there and still doesn't get her work done
>Ask her if its true
>She tries to backpedal by saying it only happened the one time
>He provides dates
>Camera backs up dates
>I get to write her up and tell if she does it again she is fired
>She does it again, the madwoman
>Fire her

He died two years later of a cocaine overdose though. Was quite sad.
>>
>>71399964
>He died two years later of a cocaine overdose though. Was quite sad.

zero to one century real quick
>>
>>71398923
>It does kind of suck having 0 pussy to look at though
they look the same in jpegs, use your comp or phone you cunt. If you really want real meat go ogle som bitches in the centre of the town or city.
>>
>>71389521
name of game please.
>>
>>71399485
There's actually several conductors that post on different boards.

I've only killed one person, drunk driver. Don't care.

Everyday is deer holocaust day. Those animals are fucking retarded. They'll stand right in the gauge of the rail staring at this loud 15,000 ton thing coming at it at 50 mph.

>>71399775
Engineer "drives" conductor does everything else. Apart from hours it's easy. Apply online on the class 1's websites. UP, NS, Csx, BNSF. They like military or outdoors work experience.

>>71400457
......thanks m8
>>
File: 1459027599550.jpg (115 KB, 861x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459027599550.jpg
115 KB, 861x1000
>>71398923
Looks like that one railroad area in STALKER
>>
>>71400749
>......thanks m8
oh fuck off you sarky bastard go pay alimony to some undeserving cunt.
>>
File: bestfeel.jpg (73 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
bestfeel.jpg
73 KB, 601x601
>working

poor wagecucks
>>
File: oldnew.jpg (7 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
oldnew.jpg
7 KB, 275x183
>>71390769
fuck that shitty victorian beer
>>
>>71392181

Strange, most of the women at my work are pretty chill.

We joke around and shit, they're not even mad when I show up anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes late every day. They just say I "run on anon-time". Granted, i don't fuck around on the job, and keep the other drivers in line when they start being idiots.

It also helps that if I quit/get fired they're fucked, because there's literally no one to cover my shifts. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, since I live in a quiet, 95+% white, suburban town.
>>
>>71395908
The desert has a lot of holes ready to be filled

So does she
>>
>>71397167

Dumb cunts always start shit by trying to be snarky or funny. I wouldn't even have pulled the crazy one off desu, that'll teach her not to yell at strangers in south africa.
>>
File: 1447787892399.jpg (45 KB, 1333x900) Image search: [Google]
1447787892399.jpg
45 KB, 1333x900
>be female CEO of Yahoo
>ruin the company

>be female president of brazi
>ruin the country

>be female president of germany
>ruin the country

and the list goes on.
and german companies now have female quotas, thanks
>>
>>71393655
>>71393831
been here since 2004 its been a wild ride watching the chan got from desu to grin man and nyan cat to this censored pile of cancer but you know what they say your here forever
>>
File: FSV5JfM.png (597 KB, 1320x1832) Image search: [Google]
FSV5JfM.png
597 KB, 1320x1832
>>71401607
>>
File: 1440654972471.jpg (109 KB, 429x640) Image search: [Google]
1440654972471.jpg
109 KB, 429x640
>>71401607

We're going to get Hillary Clinton over here in the U.S. soon. Feels bad man.
>>
>>71383489
>having that level
>not caring enough to do it
FTFY
>>
>>71401607
>be female president of germany
>ruin the continent
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.