[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GLOBALIST PLAN FOR THE WORLD DOMINATION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: happening.jpg (68 KB, 500x454) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
68 KB, 500x454
/pol/, I think I might be going fucking crazy.

What is the likelihood of Clinton's candidacy existing for the purpose of catapulting Bill Clinton into a Secretary-General position at the UN? All the internationalist policies, the enabling of globalist subversion, the crippling of Europe through the migrant crisis; all of this seemingly irrational leftist behavior is easily explained if this is the case.

Are globalists trying to put a puppet in a major position of power at the UN, at a time when Western civilisation is weakening? Is the happening finally upon us?
>>
>major position of power
>UN secretary general

Pick one
>>
>>71384363
this

UN is a committee devoted to strongly worded letters and no action. Close the thread
>>
Bill's too old, he's liable to die soon.

I don't know if there's a plot, you'll go crazy trying to piece this stuff together. The thing is, both parties are completely corrupt and untrustworthy, and if we don't kick em out we'll just get more of the same. Or maybe it will get worse and the world will end. The thing is all we can do is vote for someone different.
>>
>>71384454
>no action
yet
>>
>>71382886
have you seen footage of bill clinton on the campaign trail? I think bill clinton is just tired and wants to live out his life in peace doing whatever charitable activities he sees fit. Because of this even though I hate Hillary I think Bill Clinton would be the guy if any guy is ever going to be first man to be first man
>>
File: pure coincidence.jpg (7 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
pure coincidence.jpg
7 KB, 218x231
not a chance! you need to stop with the questions oy vey!
>>
>>71384548
It's tough to kick them out when they remove the voting process.

t. Coloradan
>>
>>71385762
You mean that shit with Cruz?
>>
>>71386189
Yeah. Apparently, Cruz is connected to some of the RNC delegates here and got them to nix the election then they all voted for him. The CO RNC chair went on national morning TV and said that "nobody gives a darn." Cruz went on GMA this morning and nobody asked him about it, it was all softball questions. Cruz is a fucking slime.
>>
>>71386956
The problem is the national media controls everything. I don't respect Trump any better than Cruz, they're both just funny actors putting on a show, and the media is sponsoring them because it makes great drama. If you let the media choose who you can vote for you'll get bamboozled every time.
>>
>>71387456
Yeah, I agree. It's difficult to get noticed as a third party, though, when they won't even let you debate.

http://reason.com/blog/2015/09/24/libertarian-and-green-parties-sue-commis
>>
>>71387977
That's what happens when you have debates run by the same old MSM that we all know and love. The only option is to grassroots a candidate via social media and personal relationships.

I mean someone's got to realize this country's in a state of duress when our major political debates have commercial breaks.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 777x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 777x437
>>71388241
>Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=q-tRPhxm41I
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.