[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gangstalking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
Does anyone think this is a real thing?
>>
Can confirm. I tried to call authorities on someone who has police family. Calling it gangstalking takes away credibility. Best thing to do is just record it, and dont tell anyone. Let the video evidence speak for you.
>>
thanks for confirm
>>
>>71381809
>>71382083
The fuck is it?
>>
>>71381809
My friend works for the DOJ and it is completely real I have the FBI SSG's do the exact same thing
>>
File: mk.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
mk.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
yes it does..they're weak tho..basically a bunch of kids too pussy to stand for the truth.
>>
File: 1459366007818.jpg (52 KB, 650x634) Image search: [Google]
1459366007818.jpg
52 KB, 650x634
If it were real it would take massive infrastructure, communication, manpower, and near impossible levels of secrecy.
Who could pull that off? It would have to be some sort of...I dunno...international company...or global fraternity/sorority...
>>
>>71385107
My dad works for double nintendo and he says you're dumb
>>
>>71385612
I'm actually being serious
>>
Bunch of paranoid schizophrenics.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiTs6Ce3Ixk
>>
>>71385774
To be fair though, I've seen one example of the police doing this and driving someone to suicide. It normally is legit schizophrenics though.
>>
Has anyone of you heard of McKunt lately? I'm fearing for his life.

And yes, this shit is real.
>>
They do it to druggies and schitzos because no one will ever believe them.

The NSA has been doing this shit for years, since before people knew they existed. It's a way to test psychological weapons, covert info gathering tech etc. They want to know if they will get caught doing it. If they do get caught, no biggie, it was just crazy dave yapping about nothing.
>>
>>71381809
go away Lena

us conglomerate are tired of your shit
>>
No, it's a retarded /x/ meme just like chemtrails.
>>
>>71385523
I don't think it would take more than 3 or 4 people to really mess with a person.

I believe that stuff happens, but probably not as much as some would like to believe.
>>
>>71386159
this

mkultra never stopped it just got more advanced

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Xk4mIorLog
>>
>>71381809
Oh hell yeah.

You can determine more or less what goes on in the world by looking at an elementary school playground.

>illicit yet obvious dealings with contraband items
yep
>authority figures having their way with children
got it
>simultaneous agreement to harass a kid to death's door for laughs
oh yeah.

We used to do this shit in high school all the time, it was the funniest shit on Earth to watch somebody lose it completely after a week or two of solid gaslighting and non-stop fuckery, then admit it was everybody jerking their chain all along and getting back to regular life for a day before somebody new was picked out.
>>
>>71386508
>>71386387
>>71381809
Gimme a sec, I listened to an awesome podcast about this the other day. I'll dig it up.
>>
>>71381809
That makes no sense. How can all the citizens you encounter on your day out be in on it? Go to the supermarket and everyone is in on it? Doesn't make sense.
>>
what shit?
>>
just feeling like to many people say this stuff is happening in their life to dismiss them all as schizo. Kinda seems like targeted propaganda.
>>
>>71381809
sounds retarded
>>
>>71386256
what shit?
>>
>>71386630
This is a wild and crazy ride to listen to.
>>71386387
>>71386508
http://thehighersidechats.com/robert-guffey-project-chameleo-secret-tech-the-surveillance-state/
BTW that podcast is excellent, Greg Carlwood is the man. I highly recommend supporting him and getting a subscription for his conspiracy stuff. He even calls out they who must not be named sometimes...
The version I've linked is the free one hour version (every show has a free version and a paid version) but there's more than enough to listen to there.

I get the paid version for free because...let's just say I'm a "security enthusiast". Greg if you ever read this I'm sorry for haxing free podcasts from you but I'm broke as fuck dude.
>>
This was literally done in the DDR, but I highly doubt the US government is competent enough to pull this off on a large scale in secret.
>>
>>71387111
you vandalized one of our cones this afternoon, Lena: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrsD3GM2_Co

that is inexcusable

we certainly are not going to fix the railing at the library if this is how you are going to behave....
>>
>>71387136
thanks
>>
>>71385887
This is the guy I mentioned.
http://countercurrentnews.com/2016/01/john-lang-fresno-police/

He built a good amount of evidence actually.
>>
>>71384970

So, basically, a bunch of people get hired to stick around you for periods of time to do weird shit around you, like running across younor some shit to make you feel in danger or being followed. Then, when you whine about it, you can easily be discredited by them in court so you end up as a schizoid in front of the authorities therefore all you say, even if it's evidence of some really shady shit, can be btfo easier by saying you're an schizoid famalam. Or so I understand, I dunno, I might.be wrong.
>>
>>71387297
lol
>>
>>71381809
>Have massive resources and hate a guy
>Use the resources to sneak in and move the tea kettle, stand and stare at him from street corners, and whisper vaguely offensive things near him
>Never once think to just ice him in the street despite having an apparent ability to do things undetected

It's schizophrenics being irrational. Anyone capable of this bullshit is capable of worse and beyond consequences.
>>
>>71386508

This one is interesting as fuck too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYo-VdV3K0w

More about advanced tech being used in conjunction with gangstalking, but its completely believable and well presented.
>>
File: ohgodno.gif (4 MB, 215x177) Image search: [Google]
ohgodno.gif
4 MB, 215x177
I don't really see the point on ordinary citizens. But it could happen, I guess.

They have the military for physiological testing, those people already signed their life away.
>>
>Gang stalking thread
>Turns to shit when that Brit who mentions mind control psychic waves pops in

Gang stalking as in being blacklisted or monitored by a group such as the FBI, JIDF, etc? Sure, that's reasonable. Occult mind-control shit and lucid dreams? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>71387525
yeah, its done to social outcast so it is not reported etc. Plus nobody is going to trust a person who has be made out to look crazy anyway.
>>
>>71387795
That's the youtube link to what I posted here >>71387136
Good to see another THC listener on /pol/
>>
>>71384970
1. Actual paranoid schizophrenics and others with similar mental issues who imagine people, often including the government, police, etc. are out to get them.

2. Actual organized groups of people who follow you around recording everything you do and being suspicious as fuck and if you ever run to the police about it you get labeled a schizo for life and nobody listens to anything you say ever again.
>>
>>71386256
who's Lena?
>>
>>71387902
We can rule out mystical reasons for it. The idea is are Truthers being singled out via disinformation, and monitoring, Everyone can't be a schizo
>>
>>71387974
Forreal. Looking to make since of happenings going on
>>
>>71388276
Being introduced to this subject + paranoia + substance abuse

A lot of people might end up sounding like or entertaining thoughts which are borderline schizo.
>>
>>71388230
you must not have read your conglomerate memos

we are going to dock your pay next time you half-ass your job

watch this and then get back to work placing orange cones and sticks around town: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzdf4V7Cf_M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYl68KipxeM
>>
>>71388615
I'm not tracking, what are you implying?
>>
>>71388861
nice try Lena
>>
nvm she is really crazy.
>>
My uncle thought he would as being gang stalked, but then he suddenly got unhealthy and died. Now I don't have to hear about it no more.
>>
>>71381809

No
>>
File: conductor we have a problem.gif (301 KB, 136x240) Image search: [Google]
conductor we have a problem.gif
301 KB, 136x240
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MVyQNNFobA
>>
File: bitch-who-talked-back.jpg (1 MB, 1800x2400) Image search: [Google]
bitch-who-talked-back.jpg
1 MB, 1800x2400
All you have to do is claim someone is a pedo. they will be "gangstalked" which is nothing more than people gossiping relentlessly.

As for government organizations putting a lot of effort in, I seriously doubt it.

And remember.... most women deserve to be hit.
>>
File: izulgn.jpg (116 KB, 617x640) Image search: [Google]
izulgn.jpg
116 KB, 617x640
>gangstalking

Only one way to take care of this shit
>>
>>71389817
That's a .22?
>>
>>71381809
fuck yeah it is ive been gang stalked since highschool
>>
>>71381809

Can't you just stalk them back? They have to have contact with the big cheese eventually, everyone leaves trails.
>>
>>71389983
Stories please.
>>
>>71390043
problem with that is if you were caught. These people are already made out to be crazy/mental problems.
>>
>>71389938
It's a CZ P01 and it's a 9mm pistol.
>>
>>71389983
share please
>>
>>71387297
What's her deal with caution cones? There's tons of these videos.
>>
Stalking seems like fun. I'd like to stalk Alex Jones and pretend like I'm NWO.
>>
Reminds me of this guy
http://fresnopeoplesmedia.com/2016/01/2829/

It's pretty lengthy but if you're interested in this stuff it's a pretty good documented example
>>
>>71388276
That would only happen if an agency like the FBI feared that Truthers were capable of forming an undesirable or subversive group. Look up COINTELPRO under J Edgar Hoover. "Gang Stalking" is very real, and it is well documented that the FBI did it.
>>
I wish someone would gangstalk me. I would love to be medically declared to be schizophrenic. Then I could go on disability and never have to work anymore.
>>
>>71392333
If you want it to happen, just go to anywhere that allows you to sign up/post with your real name and post a load of shit about the jews/police force.
>>
>>71387795
Holy shit.
>>
>>71392333
Fucking hell dude, I'd enjoy fucking back with them if they did what was in the podcast posted above. (>>71387136)

I'm not saying that I believe everything in that podcast, but my god, I would be the most insufferable bastard for that shit ever. 15 jarheads following me? It's a fucking entourage!
>>
>>71392765
lol some do. When you catch em they go wide eyed or walk off in hurry with no response.
>>
>>71389658
This.

Gangstalking is often done by groups of people who want to make your life shit and embarrass you wherever you go. I've never understood it but it's been done to me... It's fucking bullshit. People vesting their time to look into your personal life that use information against you in public forums and in a sly manner which disallows for confrontation without making you look like an asshole. It doesn't matter if the information is credible so long as the accusations are created to be indefensible like Trump being called a racist.

>most women deserve to be hit
This x2
>>
File: 1452135596034.jpg (53 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1452135596034.jpg
53 KB, 512x384
Ahh, the delusions of people who think they are special enough in the world for anyone to take notice.

This same government thats specifically targeting you to do seemingly nothing to you, the one that cant even open an Iphone without a massive national shitfest, surely is spending all this vast manpower without anyone seeing a bill for the hours spent, the resources required, or just about any fucking evidence what so ever.

>Totes happening guise the MAN is keeping ME DOWN because I KNOW TOO MUCH MAN

Fuck off and die. No one in this thread has ever been stalked by any organized group, period. You are nobody. You are nothing. You are the dead and the people who could do this would not waste their time with you.

Wake the fuck up and stop daydreaming you idiots. You are peons. You arent even pawns. You dont even have a place on the chess board to begin with.

GANGSTALKING IS BULLSHIT AND YOURE ALL DUMBASSES
>>
>>71393918
what about social groups? like communities?
>>
>>71393918
Hello my NSA friend.
>>
Gangstalking is real.....if you're a former gov employee or had access to sensitive information. If they think you might spill the beans they'll assign a few guys to both watch and harass you. Then if you start talking, you'll have a heart attack/car wreck sometime after.

Nobody on 4chan has ever been gangstalked. Sure some of us might know some interesting shit, but we have no credentials. If we blab to the public we're just "crazy internet stoners".

Much easier to just kill people like us.
>>
>>71388615
I love this crazy cunt. So entertaining
>>
>>71393918
COINTELPRO under J Edgar Hoover, cockweed. It was real back then, and I'd be seriously surprised if it wasn't real now.
>>
>>71388615
>all of those working class males who are not even phased by her insanity

I love this country
>>
>>71393918
Herp derp. Obviously it's not going to happen to just any random person or because some self-appointed genius and real life ignoramus writes edgy shit on the internets, but it could definitely be used as a tactic in cases where the authorities want to discredit some person. Now, they don't have to discredit conspiracy theorists because conspirotards do a great job of discrediting themselves, but pretending the tactic as such doesn't exist is what makes you a dumbass.
>>
>>71396752
>but pretending the tactic as such doesn't exist is what makes you a dumbass.
He's a gov shill. I think they have something that scans for "gang stalking" on all of 4chan or something because if you make a thread about it anywhere on any board you get these "nothing to see here goyim, it's just crazy folks" posts popping up 1 minute later.
>>
>>71396936
TRUE
>>
>>71386624
>>71386624
>>71386624
>>71386624
Same fag
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.