[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pic.jpg (118 KB, 688x690) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
118 KB, 688x690
>>
>>71381712
DUDE
>>
>>71381712
POO
>>
>>71381712
LMAO
>>
>>71381712
DUDE POO LMAO
>>
>>71381822
>>71381844
>>71381863
Where is your leaf my fellow maple syrup sipping fuck?
>>
>>71381712
Indians do not look after their hygiene in the conventional Western sense. For example, in India, they do not use toilet paper. Rather than traditional plumbing, they poop into a hole in the floor while squatting. Now at this point, you may wonder: with the absence of toilet paper, how do Indians wipe after themselves after they have taken a dump? After all, it would be unhygienic the people of India to walk around with cruddy bum holes. Well the answer is simple: they use their hand. Their right hand, to be specific. They shovel the poo particles from their anuses with their fingers and proceed to wash their hands or simply wipe the fecal matter on their clothing.

The next time you meet an Indian, be sure to be wary of their fingers. In the midst of a handshake or high five, the poopie on their digits or under their fingernails may commute to your own hand, giving you the Indian poo
>>
>>71381712
GO AWAY EVIL POO
>>
>>71381712
>Becamo
I remember my own typo.Except instead of DUDE POO LMAO, it said POO IN LOO,HINDU.
>>
>>71381935
I used it to clean my asshole.
Nobody wants Golden Loo Poo in their food.
>>
DUDE
U
D
E
POO
O
O
LMAO
M
A
O
>>
>>71382340
jej
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.