[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many politicians are part of a secret, "new location
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: dvd_eyes.jpg (58 KB, 900x300) Image search: [Google]
dvd_eyes.jpg
58 KB, 900x300
How many politicians are part of a secret, "new location every week", password at the door, type of underground club like this? My money's on Trump.
One of my favorite movies of all time tbqh f.a.m.
There's almost no way organizations like this DONT exist, right?
>>
>>71381405
all of them
>>
Whats the movie?

Cults are a huge interest of mines when depicted in media.

Fuck doing some shit like that for real.
>>
>>71381888
Eyes Wide Shut. It depicts a strange secret society that mimics the rumors of the Bohemian Grove parties. The society indulges in depraved acts such as orgies, pedophilia and even goes as far as murdering women, who are used as sex objects, to cover their tracks. Funny enough, Stanley Kubrick died before the film was released; sparking conspiracy theories that the real life secret society that Kubrick depicted was not pleased with Kubrick spilling the beans on their actions. Then again that is all speculative. Pretty good movie, it also touches on other themes such as the sanctity of marriage and fidelity.

Id give it three kisses and two wet mouths.
>>
>>71381405
>There's almost no way organizations like this DONT exist, right?
no none of these societies exist now delete this thread and go to sleep
>>
>>71381888
ignore the 2/5 stars rating on Netflix, it's excellent in both its score and ppace, even despite the average acting from Cruise and Kidman. It's conspiracy at its finest.
>>
Still get chills when watching that scene and listening to this chant. Its actually a Romanian orthodox church chant played in reverse. Jocelyn Pook, who created the song by playing the chant in reverse and adding music to it named it, backwards priests
>>
>>71382574
fuck forgot the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=111&v=mr9noKIXLOo
>>
kubrick died 3 months after releasing the film
>>
>>71382710
the film was released after his death.. unless you mean he died 3 months after finishing it
>>
>>71382710
>be jewish
>allow renowned and respected director to create a film and release it
>kill him 3 months after release
I mean it's interesting but people who actually buy into that theory are retarded

Also Trump is one of the very last I would guess would be part of this
>>
>>71381405
Lately I'm trying to put these speculation about these groups in a perspective that effectively castrates the narrative that these people are out to destroy the world.

Hear me out.

Ask any nihilist, and they'll tell you that it's impossible to indulge in hedonism if there aren't at least some moral standards in place to prevent chaos from emerging.

The elite know that their indulgences are 2spooky4u and the occasional underground leaks of vague details about their activities, however accurate the speculation is, will remind people of why moral standards are so important.

That's the demonic magic at work, highlighting the codependent relationship between good and evil and preserving it by reminding the world of what will happen if everyone just freely took it upon themselves to indulge in it.

Don't act like you wouldn't do this shit too if you could get away with it.
>>
>>71382951
yeah thats what I mean

the original version was longer too
>>
>>71382986
in time you will discover that fact is much stranger than fiction
>>
>>71383146
It's not about it being strange, it's about it being completely retarded and antithetical to the goal of shutting up any controversy about a specific topic

A more likely scenario would be

>be Jewish
>forbid Kubrick from making this film
>kill him before he makes it if he does not comply

Not waiting until it's almost released
>>
Don't know why people shit on this one. His best after Barry Lyndon and Lolita imo
>>
>>71382986
Well obviously if they tried to suppress a Kubrick film immediately after he died it would seem more obvious that there was something suspicious about it.

>>71383146
Indeed.
>>
>>71381405
I assume Hillary and a few of her elites that decided she would be the next President . Democrats are extremely clandestine always rank and file. At least that's what it seems like.
>>
>>71381405

Hillary is a better bet desu senpai.
>>
>>71383222
you seem to be stuck on this idea that it was le jooz who killed kubrick. nobody said that in this thread i believe, and least of all me.
>>
>>71383417
You're just being disingenuous now because you could easily replace "jewish" with ANY other characteristic and the logic still falls apart.
>>
Doubt it. Just look at the sex/hooker scandals that do get exposed from time to time to get an idea of the ones that are still secret and ongoing.

>The DC Madam Scandal
They hire hookers for outcalls
>Jeffrey Epstein Lolita Island
One central pimp runs a brothel/sex resort at a particular location that people visit
>UK Elm Guest House
Similar to Epstein, except for gay pedophiles. Central pimp ran a brothel in London with men and boys that people visited

So nothing too weird. Same principle as normal sex work, just the outcalls and brothels are more discrete and cater to that crowd. Some of them are pedophile oriented.

Also both Epstein's Lolita Island and the Elm Guest House echoed.
>>
>>71382404
This senpai.

You're lucky you're small enough that nobody gives a shit what you think, or you'd end up like Kubrick.
>>
>>71383404
If not her then definitely Bill, with his connection to Jerry Epstein.
>>
>>71383569
i will put it to you this way: if kubrick was murdered (of course that is my THEORY) he would have been killed by the same people who killed kennedy, the same people who told you that 9/11 was osama bin laden's plan.

do you get the picture now?
no i can't give you the evidence for kubrick's death literally nobody can. it is all speculation but it surely is fishy
>>
File: 1459855284015.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459855284015.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>this is what normies actually believe

I imagine "the secret elite" to be just plain and simple engineers, physicists, chemists, computer people, etc. Think about it. Our whole society works on technology that 1% of population understands. Our military too depends on technology. Our living standard, our economy, our manufacturing and producing, it all depends on factories and engines these guys make. They also have the highest starting salaries, run the most successful business (facebook, google, consumer electronics, cars, that kind of bullshit), they just run everything.
And they are extremely secretive too. They could be discussing world domination right in front of you and you wouldnt pick it up because you would not understand a single technical term. They all speak the same language, the same culture, the same principles, the same values, no matter from where they actually came from. Very strict right and wrong. All focused on the same thing. Zero infighting.

Please tell me I am wrong somewhere, I dare you.
>>
>>71381405
DELETE THIS
>>
ah yes the sabbatean frankists
>>
>>71383913
I get the picture and I'm telling you that when people kill people it's to serve a purpose.

The purpose to killing Kubrick would be to prevent him from making a film exposing Bohemian Grove-type secret societies. Doing it three months after the film was completed would not accomplish this, especially because whoever did this surely would have been aware of the film's production and could have done it before it gained any traction.

You don't have to respond anymore to save face, this is fucking anonymous. I'm just explaining to you why it's an extremely retarded theory.
>>
>>71384357
I just checked and he died before releasing the film

>He commenced a script with Frederic Raphael,[152] and worked 18 hours a day, all the while maintaining complete confidentiality about the film. Principal photography began on November 7, 1996, and ended in February 1998.[182] Eyes Wide Shut, like Lolita and A Clockwork Orange before it, faced censorship before release. Kubrick sent an unfinished preview copy to the stars and producers a few months before release, but his sudden death on March 7, 1999, came a few days after he finished editing. He never saw the final version released to the public
>>
>>71384357
>Doing it three months after the film was completed would not accomplish thi
that's because he didn't die three months after the film was completed

he died literally days before it was released to the theatrical run
but it had been shown privately to the studio, execs etc.

it is reported that kubrick never saw the actual final product. he made a movie that is amazing tell-all to red-pillers (keep in mind this is 1999 before mainstream internet is a huge thing) and then after he shows his masterpiece which Kubrick reportedly called his magnum opus aka "best work"

the scene inside the mentmore towers? the scene with the castle? did you know that is a rothschild estate?
>>
>>71384682
*correction he died 4 days after the private screening

the film was then edited and redacted and released 2 months later
>>
>>71381405
idk man but I want to be invited to one of those parties. I'd go to town on those supermodel whores.
>>
>>71384357
There's censorship but then there's also ridicule. Look up what limited hangout is.
>>
>>71384682
Its been some time since I read about all this and my memory is hazy but I remember reading that the rainbow store he visits in the film is real and that there's a masonic lodge in front on it. too many coincidences
>>
>>71385127
oh i know forsure that Kubrick was killed and that makes me sad and angry as a lover of great film and great conspiracy
i just wish the other anon would do a little more research before writing the whole thing off entirely

Kurbick should be conspiracy 101 for people and his movies are actually fantastic
>>
>>71382536
>2/5 stars rating on Netflix
what a joke
>>
>>71384682
Kubrick was a notorious over filmer. No extra footage has ever been released. Original cut said to be much longer. Again, never released. Seems plausible to keep this off radar until screenings. Subject matter never covered before or since. Did someone stooge a copy?

>nothing to see here
>>
>>71385095

Holy shit, first thing I find is this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCtoDnciWQI
>>
yeah they exist rich people are fucking weird, eat fried babies and probably other shit.
>>
http://vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/the-hidden-and-not-so-hidden-messages-in-stanley-kubriks-eyes-wide-shut-pt-i/

All three parts of this article are a great read for those interested in the conspiracy angle.
>>
>>71386380
This reminds me that the Adams family was created to mock old money
>>
>>71381405
Reality can be worse than fiction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY-F5JoHoho
>>
Places like kink.com must blow your mind. They just film people ducking with onlookers present. If they restrict access it is probably only towards males so it isn't a sausagefest.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.