[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Liberal fag pastor false flags cake to play victim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: fag.jpg (73 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
73 KB, 600x800
>Texas pastor and founder of the Church of Open Doors Jordan D. Brown tweeted a photo Monday of a cake he had allegedly picked up from a local Whole Foods, saying, "That's not the cake I ordered, @WholeFoods and I am offended for myself & the entire #LGBT community."
>In a statement on their website, Whole Foods maintained that the request had been for a cake that said "Love Wins," and that's what the customer got. "Our team member wrote "Love Wins" at the top of the cake as requested by the guest, and that's exactly how the cake was packaged and sold at the store. Our team members do not accept or design bakery orders that include language or images that are offensive. Whole Foods Market has a zero-tolerance policy for discrimination. We stand behind our bakery team member, who is part of the LGBTQ community, and the additional team members from the store, who confirmed the cake was decorated with only the message "Love Wins." "
>As of Monday evening, Brown hadn't addressed Whole Foods' response on Twitter. It's not yet clear whether the cake he allegedly received, which had "fag" written in the middle in frosting, was altered after purchase, or was, despite Whole Foods' official response, the fault of someone behind the counter. But many on Twitter are already accusing Brown of staging the entire thing.
http://pastebin.com/Sh2pvE5M
Hey pastor, whatcha doing?
>>
Tweet in question
https://twitter.com/PasJordanBrown/status/722127878993739776/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
>>
The icing even looks like it was from a different piping, what the fuck?
>>
>>71379786
what'cha doin, rabbi?
>>
I want cake.
>>
>>71379786
>But many on Twitter are already accusing Brown of staging the entire thing.
no need for anymore threads, they are already giving them shit
>>
>stand behind our bakery team member, who is part of the LGBTQ community

So the person who decorated just happens to be LGBTQ? Isn't that a little too perfectly craftd bit theater? i don'tknow who false flags who anymore.
>>
Fag is thinner than the "love wins" message
>>
>>71380819
Yeah, the letters for Fag are thinner than the rest.
>>
>>71381235
>Is anyone in here a real sheep?
>>
>>71379786
this shitty thread again? fuck
>>
File: image.png (45 KB, 297x227) Image search: [Google]
image.png
45 KB, 297x227
These LGBTMcDLT's own insanity and persecution complex will be their own demise.

I can't wait till the gay sex robots come. These thirsty frog hits will disappear from public view as they become 24/7 robot fucking addicted recluses
>>
>this guy claims he was handed a cake with FAG on it, took it to the counter and bought it from a cashier and didn't notice FAG until he left the building
Niggers everyone
>>
Who knew Whole Foods in Austin, TX was a hotspot for homophobic bigotry?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 241x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 241x210
>>71379786
This false flagging faggot needs to get rekt
>>
Whole foods? Come on...he could have atleast tried to make it believable and have gone to wal mart.
>>
>>71379786

Maybe he made the cake say "LOVE WINS BAG" and picked at the letters until it became something offensive
>>
File: 1457491990051.jpg (275 KB, 716x3234) Image search: [Google]
1457491990051.jpg
275 KB, 716x3234
>pro-LGBT
>Pastor

What the fuck, protestants.
>>
>>71384512
>implying it has anything to do with Protestantism and not with the degeneracy of liberal cities in general
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.