[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if your gf decided to vote for bernie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: WomenForBernie.png (779 KB, 532x1430) Image search: [Google]
WomenForBernie.png
779 KB, 532x1430
What would you do if your gf decided to vote for bernie?
>>
Hate fuck her into a Trump supporter
>>
>>71375747

I'd be single.
>>
Ask her since when is she living in USA
>>
>>71375897
...so basically nothing changes
>>
your 1st mistake would be listening to her long enough to find out who she voted for
>>
>>71375747
>>>/r9k/27963211
hmm.... really makes you think who could be behind this post
>>
File: crying-man.gif (499 KB, 350x198) Image search: [Google]
crying-man.gif
499 KB, 350x198
>>71376276
>>
>>71375747
Id say she was a fucking idiot.
>>
>>71377973
don't cut yourself on that edge, tough guy
>>
>>71376276
Build wall.
>>
>>71378472
Well my last GF said she was voting for hillary I said

"Why because she has a vagina and so do you??"

My current fuck buddy hates that im voting trump but she knows there is nothing she can say to make me change my mind and I shoot down any bullshit anti-trump argument she brings up.
>>
>>71375747
She calls him bernie pamders

Im in love with a aryan girl
>>
Respect her decision while feeding her son while she's on a date with her boyfriend.
>>
Why are u trying to slutshame?
>>
my wife voted for him in the primary. i was proud of her
>>
I don't get into politics with my g/f because I don't get into politics with women.

She told me she likes both Sanders and Trump, I told her to vote for Trump, she probably won't even vote. She never has.
>>
>>71378617
My gf hates Trump but she can't give me a reason why she does, she just says 'I don't want to get into this'. I know for a fact she doesn't even follow politics and only sees things normalfags post on Kikebook, so I've never had to shoot her down. Kind of good, because she'd end up crying as per usual cause she can't into logical argument. Also she hates it when I wear my MAGA hat and demands I take it off before going out in public. I bet she doesn't even know who else is even running for president besides Trump.
>>
File: they don't know my true feels.jpg (58 KB, 500x411) Image search: [Google]
they don't know my true feels.jpg
58 KB, 500x411
>>71375747
>your gf

h-haha, yeah... my gf...
>>
>>71375747
Is that dick backwards?
>>
>>71379676
go out of /pol/ and never come back
>>
>>71379951
That was uncalled for hans.
>>
>>71379499
My girlfriend has a degree in finance and basically thinks Trump is completely right about everything economics-wise, but fell for the muh tone meme and therefore thinks he's unfit for office. She isn't registered to vote, luckily.
>>
>>71375747
Liberal women are never that hot
>>
>>71379789

Some dicks curve downwards.

I agree it looks weird.
>>
>>71375834
first post, french toast
>>
>>71380401
I've literally only seen black dicks curve downward. Is it a race thing?
>>
My gf is white and I'm indian. She's a Hillary supporter and I have slowly been trying to get her to accept trump. She said MAGA to me the other night, so even if it to just appease me, I'm ok with this
>>
File: 1457591504950.jpg (181 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
1457591504950.jpg
181 KB, 800x850
>>71375834
/bread
>>
>>71380591
I'm black and I was gonna say mine curves down too

I guess it is a race thing
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.