[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help destroying my boss who is a huge Cruz supporter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 41
File: farmerTrump.jpg (44 KB, 500x625) Image search: [Google]
farmerTrump.jpg
44 KB, 500x625
I need help destroying my boss who is a huge Cruz supporter. I like Trump but can't articulate against his points - I figured you guys would be the best to ask.

>Trump has only won 37% of the Republican votes
>90%+ of voters said they would have voted for Cruz if their preferred candidate wasn't running (ie Carson, Fiorina, Rubio, Bush etc)
>Cruz wants to abolish the IRS and enact a flat tax of 10%
>A proven constitutional conservative
>Trump was part of the problem and didn't have a plan to make it this far - it was only a plausibility stunt to increase his brand for a few months

-Trump self funding his campaign does nothing
- Him calling out the rigged system does nothing "these have been the rules for over 100 years"
-The sex scandal does nothing.
-Who teddy's wife is does nothing
-The fact he was born in Canada does nothing.

=Help a bro=
>>
>>71350150
>Lyin' Ted
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 716x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 716x820
>>71350150
Hey rato shill
>>
File: fuckyou.png (103 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.png
103 KB, 420x420
>>71350150
>>
>>71350330
Memes won't work either. I need facts/polls/provable allegations.
>>
>>71350150
Trump is not politcian, which gives him much more authenticity and much more credit than some booger eating slimeball who has done nothing but weasling through and brownnosing all his live.
>>
>>71350150
>Him calling out the rigged system does nothing "these have been the rules for over 100 years"

1. Ask him if we should just suspend elections entirely if someone writes rules that say so. Because that's essentially what he's defending
2. When he hems and haws, point out that liberals have been writing "rules" for decades
3. Point out that Ted Cruz can't be both dishonest and god-fearing, which means he isn't saved. Otherwise the Holy Spirit would convict him.
>>
>>71350150
There's nothing you can do unless he does his own research. The Cruz portrayed by the media is the real trump, so if they feel for trumps character assassination they'll only ever change their vote when they on their own uncover how much of a liar Cruz is and how much we need trump
>>
File: DSC00496.jpg (4 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC00496.jpg
4 MB, 3840x2160
>>71350430
No dude. I come for help.
>>
>>71351165
Another r/bernie shill. Ignore.
>90%+ of voters said they would have voted for Cruz if their preferred candidate wasn't running (ie Carson, Fiorina, Rubio, Bush etc)
Especially after this low quality b8
>>
>>71350150
Me too OP, I have a friend working on a PhD in math and he likes Cruz too. I bring up the memes I learned on /pol/, but he just cuts through them with points like you makes a good case for Cruz.

I'm honestly thinking I might be on the wrong team because most Trump supporters i meet are losers with no jobs who drink too much and want to blame brown people for all their problems.

Wat do?
>>
>>71351453
>wat do
>>>reddit
>>
>>71351405
that's what he's telling me - not that I believe it. -For fuck sake, can we really not debate these points?
>>
- He also think Fox News is Pro Trump and that Murdoch isn't a jew. - if that helps at all.
>>
>>71351661
If his wife's Globalist agenda, Ted's sex infidelity, the possibility of the Dems suing him for the fact he's a Canadian and the fact that he is paid by coprs and banks does nothing, let it go.
Not before telling him of course, that if he ignores those points, he's a shill who will support his candidate despite the evidence, a voter who ignores the fact because his mind is made up, and a shame to Democracy.
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 1025x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 1025x616
>>
The simplest way to change a Cruz supporter's mind is not to turn him against Cruz but to point out that Cruz has no chance against Clinton, cannot win the nomination fairly, and likely won't be handed the nomination at a brokered convention. Thus voting for Cruz is actually voting for Clinton.
>>
File: ted cruz the child molester.webm (415 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
ted cruz the child molester.webm
415 KB, 640x360
Show your friend this video and ask him if he still wants to vote for Ted "False Christian" Cruz
>>
>>71352164
I've tried that, he keeps citing the same shit poll that Rato pushes showing him beating Hillary - Just like Katshit - Trump doesn't have these paid for polls.
>>
>>71352171
Who's the girl
>>
>>71352274
your mom
>>
File: 1460701268625.jpg (215 KB, 631x600) Image search: [Google]
1460701268625.jpg
215 KB, 631x600
>>71351661
Okay bud, in the off chance you are stupid enough to actually be listening to such shitty b8 and aren't the creator of such garbage let's look at your first point

>>Trump has only won 37% of the Republican votes

Trump hasn't won votes you stupid fuck, votes have lead to him winning delegates. As it stands, Trump currently holds 30% of the total delegates in the Republican primary. (744) Now as a dumbass you may be sitting there thinking "wow that's not a lot!", Cruz has only 21% of the total delegates.

So if your argument is "Trump only has this measely percentage, so Cruz is the better candidate!" NO YOU FUCKING MONG With your argument of 'lack of numbers means inferiority' then you've argued that Cruz is even more inferior than Trump.

None of this even considering the remaining unassigned and potential reassigned delegates which total up to 48% percent of the delegate count (1227 aprox).

Now stop being a fucking mong for the love of God.
>>
>>71351453
Trump supporters are fucking retards that can't back up any of their arguments

It's nothing but garbage retorts

Try arguing for ted cruz in a thread. All youll get in return is memes, non sequiturs and projection

Actually you don't need to go anywhere, just read this thread
>>
>>71352868
To his point, he's saying that if it was head to head - cruz would gain 90% of the voters who voted for other candidates. - pushing him above Trump in the popular vote.
>>
>>71353094
Cite me a source. Give me the magic poll that shows how voters are for the TrusTED messiah, yet they're not willing to vote for him now. All that's left is Kasich. Nobody was voting for Jeb, Marco, Fiorina, etc. You can pool together 12% of the other voters and still only have 12%.

To say that absolutely every delegate would have gone to Ted if other candidates were not running is as asinine as me saying they would've all gone to Trump.
>>
>>71353637
I'm not claiming it - I've asked for it too, It's a glenn beck meme. .

But, I believe it because the people who voted for Jeb or rubio most likely wouldn't vote Trump - they WOULD vote Cruz before Trump - we know this.
>>
>>71354015
How do we know this?

You bring up claims that a die-hard supporter of el rato said without ANY sources.
>>
>>71354296
Exactly, to claim certainty without proof is asinine. It goes both ways, I can't run around claiming that everyone would vote for Trump tomorrow if Bernie or Ted died because I have nothing to back it up with. Voters are unpredictible. Trump is living proof of that.
>>
>>71354296
I would assume this is his and Beck's source:
http://archive.is/zOTiu
>>
File: 1460508308969.jpg (92 KB, 544x422) Image search: [Google]
1460508308969.jpg
92 KB, 544x422
>>71354969
If that's that silver bullet of Glenn Beck's argument, then just wow.
>>
>>71350150
He's probably a classic movement conservative type

It's weakness is a lack of nationalist/sovereignty elements many also just bear the economic portion

Ide talk about how free trade hurts actually hurts americans for the sake of big multinationals

Same line on immigration but show how ted is just jumping on the wagon

On social issues republicans have already failed and cruz is blowing hot air. Trump would atleast hold the line while actually getting things done elsewhere

You can also use foreign policy, trump is pro sovereignty and non interventionist he also puts american interests first while cruz would likely give more of the same neocon policy
>>
>>71350150
>Him calling out the rigged system does nothing "these have been the rules for over 100 years"

>Heh I almost caved to your complaints with how fucked up the system is and your plea to change it
>But then I remembered the system has always been fucked up
>Tough luck kid. This voter is going for the Establishment guy that can swindle his way through the primary.
>>
File: 1460735487836.jpg (170 KB, 978x846) Image search: [Google]
1460735487836.jpg
170 KB, 978x846
>>71355344
But that is how they will shape it going into the Convention - It's a plug for having a "Republic"
>If the candidate I voted for 1st doesn't make it to the convention - why should I not get a chance to "revote" for the remaining 2? - Hence the argument for second, third and forth ballets. - The party and the GOPe will claim that is why they have an unbound delegate system.

- It's tricky.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160320-220116~2.png (616 KB, 1440x2131) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160320-220116~2.png
616 KB, 1440x2131
>>71354015
>>71354969
>>71355344
Daily reminder Glen Beck is a crybaby SJW momo that funneled """"" Christian """"" refugees into the United States and plotted to do so illegally.
>>
>>71352274
His daughter iirc
>>
>>71355386
You pretty much nailed it. But he also lines up with Cruz on Israel and inturn would support Teddy's neocon policies.

-He actually asked me if I was Pro-Palestine and I said I'm pro-Israel as long as they fund and defend themselves. - It got to him a bit.
>>
>>71355809
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DmXjxgy6MUo
>>
>>71355640
Ohh yeah, that's definitely the plan. If you get Trump to a contested convetion then that's it for Trump. He hasn't played ball with the party elite or tried playing games with delegates.

Yet the 'outsider' Ted has gained a lot of support and backing. Especially to the sum of 11 million dollars. True conservative, or outsider? Which is it Ted?

Also those "100 year old rules" are not set in stone and have been changed over and over again. For example the issue with Colorado was a decision by the GOP to force state primaries to stick delegates to whatever the majority vote is in a preference poll. Because of this rule change in 2014, Colorado said 'fuck the preference poll' and did whatever it felt like this month.
>>
>>71350514
>lyin' ted
>>
File: glennbeck.jpg (74 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
glennbeck.jpg
74 KB, 1200x600
>>71356215
>you're ruining the republic Donald
>RUINING IT
>>
>>71350150
Anyone else like Cruz and Trump and wish they'd team up?

Cruz would make a good treasury secretary or Supreme Court justice replacement for Scalia.
>>
File: 1457251119119.jpg (912 KB, 1155x1155) Image search: [Google]
1457251119119.jpg
912 KB, 1155x1155
>>71350150

Only, that's more than Rato. Look at who the opposition is attacking, who they don't want to run against, TRUMP.

>90%+ of voters said they would have voted for Cruz if their preferred candidate wasn't running

You mean they would vote for Cruz over Bernie? Wow

Seems to be respectable, not a bad position from not too bad of a candidate.

"The sex scandal means nothing"

>Trump self funding his campaign does nothing

vs. pandering to lobbyists? Do you actually believe this?

>Him calling out the rigged system does nothing

"Oy vey, the goy know! Don't call out the system keep it the way it is. Buutt Huuuurrr Trump dont know how Hurrrr.

>The sex scandal does nothing.
>Who teddy's wife is does nothing

"A proven constitutional conservative"

>The fact he was born in Canada does nothing.

Well, it makes him: (1) Unable to run for presidency and (2) A Liar, lyin' Ted
>>
>>71350150
>Cruz supporter vs Trump supporter
unfortunately you're both retarded
>>
File: 1460700563071.jpg (54 KB, 632x360) Image search: [Google]
1460700563071.jpg
54 KB, 632x360
The Ted shills have scattered back to their rat holes to find solace with El Rato. Time for this thread to become kill.
>>
>>71356459
hello no. he must be destroyed.
>>
>>71350150

Look how many candidates there are
37% of all republicans chose trump

It's not an argument against trump...
>>
>cruz wants to abolish the irs
>people actually support this and thinks it's a great idea

I hate how stupid my countrymen are.
>>
>>71350150

How the fuck is that an anti-Trump argument?
None of these people are running anymore and STILL Cruz can't even hold a second place in the primaries.

>Cruz is the best candidate because he has to build his support on fringe drop-outs who don't actually agree with him

Tell your boss this.
>>
File: 1460653860126.png (319 KB, 542x700) Image search: [Google]
1460653860126.png
319 KB, 542x700
>Anyone who doesn't support my meme planted liberal candidate must be a shill
>>
File: cruz's daughter.jpg (28 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
cruz's daughter.jpg
28 KB, 669x377
>>71352978
why don't you just try arguing for cruz you fucking faggot

seriously take a shot at it. defend a man who has been completely shielded from numerous scandals such as
>election fraud (carson, rubio camps both reported their voters being told the candidates were no longer running)
>lying in nearly every interview since trump and himself became the only two candidates for the repubs
>having not 1 but 5 separate affairs
>potentially having a child from one of those affairs (amanda carpenter)
>being a seven mountain dominionist who's cult believes he is an "anointed one"
>his father photographed working with lee harvey oswald and the Bush's, while still maintaining that he isn't establishment
>his wife working for goldman sachs
>goldman sachs giving a $1 mil in an undisclosed donation alongside being one of the largest donors to the campaign
>his wife helping to draft a "new american union" or some shit revolving around the dissolution of the current government in the USA occurring
>his wife and children living in a different house than himself
>doing all of this while declaring he is a religious, god fearing man

lets fucking go
>>
File: cruztwirl.gif (982 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
cruztwirl.gif
982 KB, 625x352
You can't articulate against his points, because his points are right. God bless President Cruz, and God bless America.
>>
>>71352046
Beautiful.
>>
>>71352046
damn israel what the fuck

you're an american on birthright or some shit right
>>
>>71352046
Pretty based for a heeb.
>>
>>71358129
you're retarded if you support the bubblenomics of the irs and the constant money manipulation of private banks of the dollar

federal express is not a federal government organization, neither is the federal reserve
>>
>>71360106
The IRS is directly controlled by the President - it's not the federal reserve
>>
File: 1339644262540.gif (743 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1339644262540.gif
743 KB, 100x100
>>71350150
>please /pol/ help me get fired from a right to work state
In other news I just got promoted.
>>
>>71350620
>1. Ask him if we should just suspend elections entirely if someone writes rules that say so
the rules were voted on by the people in those states
>>
>>71360386
remixing is okay.
>>71360444
stop
>>
>>71352046
>If his wife's Globalist agenda
she wrote one paragraph as an invitation TO REBUTTAL THE NAU CONFERENCE

she wrote about how it would hurt freetrade and that freetrade is the best system for economic prosperity
>he possibility of the Dems suing him for the fact he's a Canadian
someone already sued him for that and nothing came of it
>>
>>71350150
>I like Trump but can't articulate
Story checks out, kek
Nah but your boss is even more retarded than you, so don't feel too bad.
>>
File: more official.png (536 KB, 582x728) Image search: [Google]
more official.png
536 KB, 582x728
STOP MAKING ME POST THIS
>>
>>71355809
to be fair glenns chairty keeps the refugees on that side of the planet and onl takes christians, none have come to the usa
>>
>>71360588
stop what? the people of colorado can vote to change the party rules in co anytime prior to the election
>>
>>71360592
an invitation to rebuttal is not a dismissal you moron

just because one court didn't make a ruling against cruz does NOT mean he is free of all linquiry, investigation, and accusation, especially when the issue of "natural born american" has been a hotly debated topic for decades with no end game in sight

notice you only hit half of the points

infidelity
infidelity whilst being a "god fearing christian"
lying about his religion to garner
taking money from banks and corporations
not always declaring where he got money from until forced(goldman sachs) votes

maybe you should get that rat cock out of your mouth and put a gun in it
>>
>>71360905
>the people of colorado can vote to change the party rules
that is 100% false - the party elite "vote" to change the party rules.
>>
>>71361115
>>71361115
>an invitation to rebuttal is not a dismissal you moron
yes it is she said it NAU would hurt freetrade
>infidelity
>infidelity whilst being a "god fearing christian"
there is zero proof to that and all persons accused denied the allegations
>lying about his religion to garner
he has fought for christianity since ever, he fought for and won the right of texas to keep the ten commandments monument infont of the state building
>>71361115
>taking money from banks and corporations
loans for senate race which he paid back years ago
>not always declaring where he got money from until forced(goldman sachs) votes
partial release is better then no release, why arent you speaking about soros owning donald trumps debt?
>>
>>71360794
>lol he only plotted to do those things whatever >considering usurpation of governmental regulations and authority in an act of illegal human trafficking
>lol conspiracy to commit treason is just a prank bro
>>
>>71361461
nope
http://cologop.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/CRC-Bylaws-9-26-15.pdf

go to page 3, the members athat can vote are voted on by the people of co
>>71361592
what proof do you have that he wanted to bring them here? as far as i have seen he didnt like what was happening in congress so he started a charity that helped women and children.christians only to get to a safe place with aid in that region
>>
>>71361540
pray tell what heidi did that enabled her to be in the position to write the introduction to the proposal, along with inviting people to question/critique it without outright stating this is a bad idea and she disavows herself form it?

what fucking moron would ever allow a dismissal as their introduction you mouth breather
>all denied
oh yeah all of the married individuals with children and families are denying their infidelity what a shocker
>zero proof
Amanda carpenter's daughter may like to have a word with you

cruz is not a chirsitan, he is a seven mountain dominionist which is a fringe cult that legitimately believes he is an "Anointed one". his father has been quoted as saying this, and is a noted member in the movement.

you fucking faggot you can literally look up cruz's donors right now, his donors are all corps/banks. regardless, why the absolute fuck are you ever okay with somebody obtaining political donations from corporations and banks?

that 1 mil from goldman sachs, where his wife works, sure seems like an out of the blue, non political gift right?
>>
You dumb fuck OP. Research is supposed to come BEFORE you decide what your position is.

"I support X, now tell me why I do that so I can explain it to others" is so fucking stupid I lack the fucking words.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>71361970
>Voted on by the people...
>most people are highly engaged in local party politics
>skating by on the publics lack of knowledge of a purposely convoluted system
>teehee fix it next time goys.

-who gave the parties a monopoly on presidential elections? - it's like the boyscouts of america just coming along and saying we make the rules now

-you're forgetting the part where millions of people get really pissed off.
>>
File: 1457885157908.jpg (16 KB, 500x322) Image search: [Google]
1457885157908.jpg
16 KB, 500x322
>>71362355
>I should have done prior research on recently released poll numbers,
>>
>>71361970
>Glenn Beck insisted Tuesday on The Glenn Beck Radio Program that the United States needs to prioritize Syrian refugees who are “guaranteed death” if they are not rescued.

>Our first priority needs to be those who are guaranteed death,” Beck said

>You don’t understand, Americans don’t understand, we came here because this is the last place,’” Beck said, sharing Markus’ story. “If America doesn’t stand — and doesn’t stand against this — we’re all dead.”

>Beck said it is “important that we take care of the Jews and the Christians.” Additionally, the radio host said that we need to take care of the Muslims, too, but contended that “they’re not guaranteed death.”

>Beck insisted on the importance of allowing only entrants that we know “we can trust here,” adding, “If we lose the homeland, we lose everything.”

straight from the cia plant's mouth

lol does cluckpol seriously trust anything beck says haha what the fuck
>>
>>71362560
>the only thing I can't convince my friend about is poll numbers
That's not what you said in the OP you stupid fucking yank.
>>
>>71361970
>The GOP executive committee has voted to cancel the traditional presidential preference poll after the national party changed its rules to require a state's delegates to support the candidate who wins the caucus vote.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_28700919/colorado-republicans-cancel-2016-presidential-caucus-vote

The PEOPLE of Colorado did not change the rules. Party bosses changers the rules when Trump and Carson were leading the polls in order to keep out insurgent candidates.

>The Colorado system often favors anti-establishment candidates who draw a dedicated following among activists — as evidenced by Rick Santorum's victory in 2012 caucus. So the party's move may hurt GOP contenders such as Donald Trump, Ben Carson and Rand Paul, who would have received a boost if they won the state.
>>
>>71362652
the latter part is my reason for supporting trump +immigration and trade.

- a solid reason to support someone. try again kid.
>>
>>71362150
>pray tell what heidi did that enabled her to be in the position to write the introduction to the proposal, along with inviting people to question/critique it without outright stating this is a bad idea and she disavows herself form it?
none of that occurred, the conference invited her to write her thoughts about it.

she rebuttled the idea and said it would hurt freetrade

>>71362150
>cruz is not a chirsitan, he is a seven mountain dominionist which is a fringe cult that legitimately believes he is an "Anointed one". his father has been quoted as saying this, and is a noted member in the movement.
will look into it never heard of this
>you fucking faggot you can literally look up cruz's donors right now, his donors are all corps/banks. regardless, why the absolute fuck are you ever okay with somebody obtaining political donations from corporations and banks?
>that 1 mil from goldman sachs, where his wife works, sure seems like an out of the blue, non political gift right?

i believe he is the most clean one in the race and the most willing and know;edgable how to store law.

trump has mob dealings, and acts just like obama with the whole idolize me stuff

i do not like that and i disagree with trumps premise on taxing imports

>>71362387
>-who gave the parties a monopoly on presidential elections? - it's like the boyscouts of america just coming along and saying we make the rules now

start a new party then no one is stopping you and you can make the rules be whatever you want, you are dodging the fact that i just pointed out to you that it isnt rigged and the voting members are pic by coloradians that have at least 10K citizen support

>-you're forgetting the part where millions of people get really pissed off.
who fucking cares maybe they shoudl stop bitching and pay attention and participate more, they are acting like entitled leftists
>>71362585
interesting what article? his charity keeps them over there though,maybe he changed his mind
>>
>>71362663
the poll never hand any ties to the delegates, the delegates make their own decisions since always in colorado, and the delegates are voted in by the people of colorado

everyone is welcome to their caucus nights, more people should have gone and argues their votes or picked people they like better

that is part of our republican foundation
>>
>>71362820
Why can't you articulate those reasons then?

>i did and he doesn't agree with me
Okay.

Sounds like he's supporting the right candidate for his interests then.
>>
>>71362898
Cancelling a popular vote
>not rigged
>read the rules bro.

-It is not a matter of what is true that counts, but a matter of what is perceived to be true. and the last time i checked people (party members) think their vote matters.
>>
>>71361540
In addendum
>soros owning donald trump's debt

what the fuck are you huffing you mongrel

we weren't even discussing trump we were discussing cruz but of course you try to shift attention away like your slimy ratfuck of a candidate

regardless, trump files an audit EVERY year, which is not a common thing, with the irs, so what fucking debt are you talking about that features a positive value with 9 zeros?

soros demonstrators literally caused a riot in Chicago against trump and had zero punishment you have to be retarded why am i even trying to get through to you
>>
File: 1456002307406.jpg (9 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
1456002307406.jpg
9 KB, 239x250
>>71363195
getting debate tips from like minded people
>kek dumb yankee
>>
>>71362898
>inb4 "lol theblaze"
http://archive.is/J8SaJ

they suck becks cock relentlessly they would not be trying to defame him
>>
File: fire lion.png (216 KB, 598x296) Image search: [Google]
fire lion.png
216 KB, 598x296
>>71363545
Sounds to me like you're not interested in debate, just using whatever rhetorical tricks it takes to ensure everybody thinks the same way you do.
>>
>>71363068
As of 2012 it did bond delegates. And prior to 2002 Colorado held a primary. The COGOPe changed their rules specifically to block outsider candidates and only allow approved candidate supporting delegates.
>>
>>71356718
>>
>>71363753
A debate - especially about theoretical presidencies - is nothing but rhetorical tricks.
-first time here?
>>
>>71363214
a popular vote that wasnt bound to delegates in anyway

literally any colorado citizen is invited to go caucus but they didnt why?

if they dont like it then they shouldnt have picked that shit in the first place.

texas didnt like there security rules so they overhauled them and made a lot stricter electronic voting rules and mandated ID

>>71363289
cruz's wife worked for walstreet, and I can agree that is a negative point, but as i said i beleive he is the most clean and legit and his history has shown he is willing to fight against anyone in the fight for a limited constituion based government
>>71363577
okay so pic related, i dont agree with him but it seems he changed his mind, thankfully.
thank you for bringing citation
>>71363893
>As of 2012 it did bond delegates.
please have a source, i looked on their website and i dont see a historical ruling, and have only heard speculations
>>
File: KrtR7qR.jpg (100 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
KrtR7qR.jpg
100 KB, 720x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pURQn0txpzA
>>
>>71350150
Why would you even bother debating Cruzlims? They are fanatics and cultists. Just bully them and be done with it.
>>
>>71364066
>literally any colorado citizen is invited to go caucus but they didnt why?

Ohhhh okay.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrqLQK7ecNE
>>
>>71364231
the only thing we have in common is our interest in politics. and it's literally just him and I all day everyday.
>>
>>71362898
WHY WOULD THEY INVITE HER SPECIFICALLY

SOME RANDOM FUCKING GOLDMAN SACHS EXECUTIVE

a rebuttal is not a disavowal how do you not understand this
i believe he is the most clean one in the race and the most willing and know;edgable how to store law.

>trump has mob dealings, and acts just like obama with the whole idolize me stuff
what a nebulous term, "mob dealings". Cruz had "prostitution dealings", "adultery dealings", and "private bank and corporation dealings" ie; "mob dealings" if you want to be a vague fool.

last time i checked ratfucker keeps going on the talk show and late night circuit just goofing around, as well a s constantly lying to his supporters. seems pretty obama like to me

are you seriously going to sit there and try and act like a lawyer is an honest person? a lawyer who has been lying this whole campaign, an acqusation levied by people in other candidates camps that aren't trump?

WHY DID CRUZ GIVE FIORINA $500K AFTER SHE DROPPED OUT OF THE RACE?

what the fuck proof do you have for any of that, there is literally proof for all of this cruz shit you just have to look because the Media is protecting him due to this insanity of anything but Trump when the whole country loved the dude not even 10 years ago.

I'm not trying to turn this into a debate about trump, this is about cruz being a scheming cancerous liar that is everything he says he is against.
>>
File: quality 4.jpg (666 KB, 825x1275) Image search: [Google]
quality 4.jpg
666 KB, 825x1275
>>71364052
Your debates might be because you're the kind of academic infant whose cynicism makes co-operative search for truth impossible.

You will fail to convince your boss because you aren't as smart as you think you are, and your rhetorical tricks will be transparent. Stick to the facts and you might have a chance.
>>
File: photo (6).jpg (35 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
photo (6).jpg
35 KB, 500x463
>>71364478
>co-operative search for truth
-Trump self funding his campaign does nothing
- Him calling out the rigged system does nothing "these have been the rules for over 100 years"
-The sex scandal does nothing.
-Who teddy's wife is does nothing
-The fact he was born in Canada does nothing.

-And here we are.
>>
>>71364478
props to this aussie shitcunt posting arguments about argumentation instead of on the topic at hand

seriously you guys have shitposting in the blood
>>
>>71364066
what history has shown that

the one where he coauthored a pro immigration bill?
the one where apparently immigration can be enforced by a small, limited gov't?
the one where he and his family have known relationships with the Bush dynasty?
the one where there is a Bush RIGHT FUCKING NOW on his campaign staff?
>>
>>71364301
i have not had a chance to confirm this dude, whats the deal with it? they just removed him for no reason or he didnt get enought votes last time around or what?
>>71364474
why are you screaming?

>WHY DID CRUZ GIVE FIORINA $500K AFTER SHE DROPPED OUT OF THE RACE?
sauce?

>last time i checked ratfucker keeps going on the talk show and late night circuit just goofing around
bc thats how you win elections, romney lost bc he was a stiff on tv and rarely stepped outside of speeches
>as well a s constantly lying to his supporters
i have not seen that, the whole thing about carson and stuff is not applicable bc supporters dont take direction from cruz, they reported what cnn was reporting and supporters of cruz took initiative to do robot calls, cnn fucked up and so did the supporters but cruz never said "make robot calls saying carson drops out"

>there is literally proof for all of this cruz shit you just have to look because the Media is protecting him
every news person said "he is 2nd tier" not valid, and such

if he is so corrupt then bring sauce, i have not once yelled or called you a name, im obviously wanting a discussion
>>
>>71364066
also you capped a picture of text i already quoted

oh sure we can only allow in those we can trust

newsflash, Big Jim over at the FBI has already stated before congressional hearings that the USA lacks the capacity to screen these individuals considering shitskin thirdworlders don't have proper identification measures in their own countries
>>
>>71365193
>Mr. Lindsey has been a GOP delegate in Douglas County for 15 years and a life long member of the Republican Party and now he was censored and denied access to the delegate vote and also replaced because of his vote for Trump.

http://archive.is/tyTE0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVc_hIKFmmE
>>
File: CgKJmFvXEAQwbEV.jpg (103 KB, 960x485) Image search: [Google]
CgKJmFvXEAQwbEV.jpg
103 KB, 960x485
>>71350150
>>Trump has only won 37% of the Republican votes

Cruz has even less.

Yeah, that's complete bs.Cruz is second to Trump in NEGATIVE favorables and is dropping like a rock EVERYWHERE.

>Nationally he DROPPED 11 POINTS IN A FOX NEWS POLL.

He is getting destroyed in California, PY, Connecticut, Maryland, NJ, EVERYWHERE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtL41Pr2d5s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRPwgfc3RHc

https://theintercept.com/2016/03/04/donald-trump-and-ted-cruz-brazenly-admit-that-campaign-money-buys-influence/
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/04/cruz-wallstreet-221844
>>
File: quality 2.jpg (196 KB, 1280x883) Image search: [Google]
quality 2.jpg
196 KB, 1280x883
>>71364756
>-Trump self funding his campaign does nothing
>- Him calling out the rigged system does nothing "these have been the rules for over 100 years"
>-The sex scandal does nothing.
>-Who teddy's wife is does nothing
>-The fact he was born in Canada does nothing.
I can't believe I have to explain this to you, but here goes:
Things you find important may differ from the things other people find important. Find out what he thinks is important and argue based on that, not your own narrow conception of what matters.

For someone who likes to think that you're so edgy and mature for understanding arguments are about being convincing, not correct, you're not even good at being convincing. There's no point trying to sell someone a fridge if they want a computer. Find out what he wants in a candidate and characterise Trump as meeting those needs.

It's not fucking hard.
>>
>>71365135
>the one where he coauthored a pro immigration bill?
that wouldnt have allowed amnesty, that would have put limits on the illegals, i disagree with the premise but it was an attempt to comprimise, but the dems are over the top in support of amnesty so comprimise cant happen, now we know for sure, cruz position now is absolute deportation and trumps position is touchback
>the one where he and his family have known relationships with the Bush dynasty?
the finance guy? which bush is that agian? and i never saw what the guy did, do you know?
>>71365354
dude, i dont like beck, i was just chiming in and saying his charity is only helping christians and keeping them over there without bringing them here and then i thanked you for providing sources on him saying he changed his position

chillax- i dont want any refugees at all over here
>>
>>71365193
if you think it's appropriate for an election to be won via the talk show circuit and a popularity contest based on those appearances and not policy, virtue,ethics, and intellectual acumen, then you are a part of the cancer that needs to be excised

>oh cruz admins said it but not cruz so he shouldn't be implicated oh lol wait NO ONE is getting implicated
>oh wait only certain people must be held responsible for the actions of their demonstrators/employees/advocates, etc.

just fucking look up fiorina cruz 500000, i'm done force feeding you, you've received more than enough information to look into these matters yourself if you're actually considering using your brain and doing your research.

while you're at it, maybe try to figure out what emphasis is and how it can be conveyed through text

if you can't handle being called a faggot on a chan what the absolute fuck are you doing outside of your mommy's field of vision
>>
>>71350150
If your boss knows his shit then he's gonna win every time. You can attack his personality but Cruz simply has better policies. The biggest thing trump has going for him is that he's unafraid of the shill media and pc shit, which I personally love (at times), but that's it.
>>
>>71365753
> Find out what he wants in a candidate
-A moral Christian conservative.
-and he won't accept the arguments that counter his own perception of Cruz - his globalist wife, lobbyist backed, adulterer, not a natural born citizen...

Now do you see why i asked for different ammunition?

>>71366280
>Cruz simply has better policies.
-he stole half of his "policies" from Trump.
>>
>>71364099
>Ted "I was the Zodiac Killer Before I was Even Born" Cruz

Can't ever expect 4chan to be against something without resorting to libel.
>>
>>71366410
>he stole half of his "policies" from Trump
What?
>>
>>71365756
if you don't like beck then perhaps you should review all of the things beck has said about cruz

seriously, it's sickening
beck is salivating at the thought of el rato cock

that alone should be a thought to consider when thinking rato is a viable candidate
>>
>>71366528
all you have to do is use the magical fuckin internet to see how every position trump revealed was then later revealed by cruz as one of his own

cruz had the fucking gall back in nov-dec to try and claim that he started the idea of a wall
>>
>>71366494
"cruz can't be the zodiac killer because there's no way he'd be satisfied with ruining only 5 lives"
t. some anon
>>
>>71366528
The wall. Trade reform (rato didn't say shit about that). NATO needing to be rejiggered. His stance on the UN.

>that's why we call him Lyin' Ted.
>>
>>71365672
>http://archive.is/tyTE0
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVc_hIKFmmE [
damn, so the fuck? has douglas county given a response, i havent heard anything from them
>>71366217
your making a lot of assumptions about me, I have been nothing but open and trying to answer all point with multiple people, so sorry for the ones i skipped over

>>71366217
>just fucking look up fiorina cruz 500000
okay i will, when i make statement i do my best to preset sources, all i did was ask

>if you can't handle being called a faggot on a chan what the absolute fuck are you doing outside of your mommy's field of vision
i dont care about that shit, I brought up the point about "yelling" bc it is too often this place speaks from a place of pressumed knowledge and in this thread especially is about arguing against cruz, and i votd fro cruz in texas, so i wanted o field some comments, and see what the real arguments were, in no way did i try to shut down or deny evidence "just bc"
>>71366691
a wall has been a talking point since the 70's man, dont try and say trump started that

>>71366849
>>71366494
its top bantz that i even think is hilarious as a cruz supporter-he was like 1 years old when the zodiac was killing btw
>>71366989
cruz fought against the UN+bush and won infront of the scotus in the medillin vs texas case

again trump didnt start that
>>
>>71350150
All of his points were true of Bush as well. You can't deliver on your ideology when you have special interests paying for your 300 million dollar campaign for President. Once you get in, those backers expect a return on their investment.
>>
File: quality 3.jpg (1 MB, 990x1530) Image search: [Google]
quality 3.jpg
1 MB, 990x1530
>>71366410
If he wants an evangelical candidate then you're not going to be able to convince him. Cruz is an evangelical candidate and Trump isn't.

>he won't accept the arguments that counter his own perception of Cruz
Those aren't arguments, they're /pol/ talking points.

Sales is a process, and what you're doing is selling a candidate. Identify the customer's needs and then convince him that Trump meets those needs. At this point you're not trying to switch him from Cruz to Trump, just informing him that Trump will also be able to meet his needs. Once he agrees that Trump can do the things Cruz can do, only then do you move to overcoming objections. This is when you switch him from Cruz to Trump - but you can't do this without first convincing him Trump can meet his needs.

But there's a very good chance Trump can't meet his needs, in which case you won't be able to sell Trump to him unless he is an idiot.
>>
>>71366528

Pretty much everything except for his bullshit flat tax. However his stance of "get the US into war with Russia in my first term" he stole from Hillary.
>>
>>71352868
I think the point was that 63% of Republicans have voted for someone other than Trump
>>
>>71367102
in this election cycle the wall has most definitely NOT been presented by anybody else

how could cruz fight against bush if cruz is both employed by and employs members of the family?
his father has been photographed with Sr. and lee harvey oswald, how could you ever think a politician wouldn't be invested heavily in one of the biggest political dynasties in this country?
do you even know what sr. did before he was pres?

also, you realize you have been replying to mainly me most of this time right? we have id's for a reason

how underage are you?
>>
>>71367111
>you're not going to be able to convince him. Cruz is an evangelical candidate and Trump isn't.

How do you explain Trump's thumping of Cruz in the highly evangelical state of South Carolina?

-They can be sold on Trump - that's what I'm looking for.
>>
>>71350150
>These have been the rules for over 100 years
Actually, this is not the case. They constantly change the rules every election cycle. For example, this election cycle Florida and Ohio were made "winner take all" states, because it was thought they would go to establishment favorites.

The system is set up in such a way that you HAVE to suck the establishment's cock if you want to win. Voters be damned.

>Cruz wants to abolish the IRS
Ted Cruz is a liar. He cozies up to the positions of anyone he sees as popular. Remember how he filibustered with Rand? That wasn't genuine, that was political opportunism. How come all of a sudden he started saying he wanted a wall with Mexico? He never said that before, pandering pure and simple. He'll say anything he needs to say to get elected. And if you look at it, the tactics he's using are despicable.

>Trump has only won 37% of the votes
The reason there are "winner take all" states to begin with is because unless a candidate gets 50% of the delegates, there is a messy fight on the convention floor which provides bad press for the party. That's why the delegate system is set up to magnify the lead of the frontrunner, so that whichever candidate wins the majority will be pushed over the 1237 to avoid a fight at the convention. This is why the Democrats have superdelegates, their entire purpose is to push the frontrunner over the delegate majority. They have never not supported the vote winner.

So of course Trump's lead is being magnified, it's supposed to work this way
>>
>>71367524
just mention the seven mountains dominionism thing, alongside his connections with goldman sachs and the Bush family
>>
>>71350150
>proven constitutional conservative
Actually, he's been proven to be the opposite. Where do you get your facts from, the television?
>Trump was part of the problem
Seems like you're closer to a troll than someone open minded enough to realize that Trump has been eyeing the Oval Office for more than ten years and KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING
>Trump has won only 37% of R votes
are you stupid? He ran against numerous candidates who refused to drop out until the last possible moment available to them. Kasich is irrelevant and remains in the race to steal his votes.
>90% of voters said they would vote Cruz
HAHAHA
holy fuck

Maybe /pol/ should hold a fundraiser for aspiring shitposters like this kid so he can go live in Straya for a year and learn from the best.
Maybe Canada if we can't afford much.
>>
File: quality 9.jpg (157 KB, 1280x970) Image search: [Google]
quality 9.jpg
157 KB, 1280x970
>>71367524
Because Trump convinced typically evangelical voters to vote on the basis of a different issue.

You're not going to beat him by claiming Trump is a better evangelical, you need to convince him that a candidate's evangelical-ness is not important and he should care about something else.

And that's a lot harder.
>>
>>71367480
im on mobil bro, i dont even fuck with Id is a reall pain, bc every time i click one it takes me back to the very top of the thread, also why my sentences sound choppy.

i brought up medillin vs texas bc it was evidence that cruz doesnt go along to get along just bc he works with certain people, and he fought W's bs that tried to subvert the USA to follow UN law without congessional approval, bc of cruz's victory we can grandstand with that win and say the UN cant do shit
>>
>>71350150

37% so far. he's had to run against 2-17 other people AT ANY GIVEN TIME, so of course his slice of the pie isn't as big as it will be. also, it's still millions of votes bigger than rat boy's slice

>90%+ of voters said they would have voted for Cruz if their preferred candidate wasn't running

i have never heard this anywhere. as a matter of fact, from what i gathered, trump is both the most popular first AND second choice, so this is a lie

cruz is an extremist who also seems keen on banning masturbation and dildos. not to mention the fact that he is a serial adulterer. with that said, he won't be able to able do shit unless he gets enough government goons to agree to it. also, a flat tax will ALWAYS help the richest people the most disproportionately while harming everyone else because it still leaves the less wealthy with less money (relatively speaking) to account for their costs of living.

trump's tax plan combines the benefits of lowered taxes for everyone and a progressive tax. less government control, more economic control for the people, everybody wins.

CONTINUED IN THE NEXT POST.
>>
>>71367891
>Actually, he's been proven to be the opposite.
-Yes! - that's what I want - examples of those. pass them along.
>>
>>71367958
its not bc of rato that the US can stand up to the UN what the fuck are you on about

seriously, explain how cruz can be against the Bush if he gets money from them and publicly has one of their own in his inner circle, let alone what goes on outside of the public eye
>>
>>71368315

when trump's chicago rally was effectively cancelled because thousands of "protesters" treaded on his and the audience's 1st amendment rights to free speech and assembly. rat boy *condemned trump and sided with the people who fought AGAINST THE 1ST AMENDMENT*. that is the OPPOSITE of someone who "defends" the constitution.

trump is a "proven constitutional conservative" insofar as his policies reduce government power within the economy and instead seek to empower the government to do what its supposed to do: serve and protect the american people.

>Trump was part of the problem and didn't have a plan to make it this far - it was only a plausibility stunt to increase his brand for a few months

that he IS "this far" lends to the idea that all of this IS A PART OF HIS PLAN. what's more likely:

1. a 69 year old multi billionaire who *literally wrote the book on negotiating*, runs an internationally successful organization and has a genius level IQ has been carrying out a very meticulous plan

2. a 69 year old man with the mind of a 4th grader has managed to luck his way into a multi billion dollar fortune and a spot as a presidential campaign front runner

i'm going to bet that it's the first. as for some kind of proven poll/study/fact, how about using a scientific model that, when applied to *every election year since 1912*, has accurately picked the president every single time with the ONLY exception being in 1960?

www.primarymodel.com

that's just a start point. do further research to further articulate and help make america great again.
>>
>>71367656
>seven mountains dominionism
-Rafael Cruz and Larry Huch preach a brand of evangelical theology called Seven Mountains Dominionism. They believe Christians must take dominion over seven aspects of culture: family, religion, education, media, entertainment, business and government.

-Isn't that /pol/ in a nutshell tho?
>>
Unless you don't care about your job arguing with your boss is fucking stupid
>>
>>71350150
>I like Trump but can't articulate against his points
>articulate against his points
>his points
This is your problem. He has no points. It's just meme spouting.
>>
>>71368432
no, because /pol/ is a collective of individuals and not the fucking borg

also a theocracy does not equate to nationalism in any way
>>
>>71350620
Political parties are allowed to decide their candidate by any process they choose. Why? Because the process of choosing which candidate your party will support does not put someone into office.

Moreover, the people of Colorado and Wyoming voted. Trump was apparently uninformed that in these two states, registered Republicans vote for delegates on March 1 and made no effort to organize around it. Any registered Republican could show up to vote. He has no one to blame but himself for not reading the rules.
>>
>>71368338
bc he fought against and defeated george W and the UN and protected american sovereignty-if what you are suggesting is true then why didnt cruz go along with W's executive action?
>>71368315
>cruz is an extremist who also seems keen on banning masturbation and dildos
thats not true bro, it was a silly law, but that was texas law and they are legally allowed to do that. cruz upheld the law not played judicial activism
>>71368315
>a flat tax will ALWAYS help the richest people the most disproportionately while harming everyone else because it still leaves the less wealthy with less money (relatively speaking) to account for their costs of living.
but if you make less then i think 36K you dont pay anything

>>71368432
sounds legit to me, its exactly what the leftists did/already doing

>>71368700
my arguement against nationalism is that it is not based on merit, where as patriotism and american exceptionalism is based on merit.
>>
>>71364066
>>As of 2012 it did bond delegates.
please have a source, i looked on their website and i dont see a historical ruling, and have only heard speculations

http://frontloading.blogspot.com/2013/01/thoughts-on-where-2016-presidential.html?m=1

>>71367102
>a wall has been a talking point since the 70's man, dont try and say trump started that
Trump brought it up this round because the GOP Autopsy of 2012 said they needed to be pro immigrant to hook the Hispanic vote.

>>71367958
Medillin v Texas was a defense of the State against individual liberty. Every American flips their shit if an American imprisoned in a foreign country is denied access to the embassy. That's all the Vienna Treaty stated. And the courts didn't even rule against it, all they ruled was that it wasn't binding until congress approved the treaty.

>>71369131
>but if you make less then i think 36K you dont pay anything
You don't pay anything now.
>>
>>71369131
explain the difference between nationalism and "patriotism"

and what exactly do you define as merit, because having pride and being concerned for your own country and people stands pretty fuckin high on the value scale

yeah big bad cruz fought against the tyranny of bush and the un all by his lonesome and won
there is no "if i was true", cruz and his father have evidence stacked against them about their relationship with the Bush family

im not going to speculate on the workings of rato's mind because thank the lord on high im not him

however, i can point to all the connections cruz doesn't want pointed out and the fact that those very connections don't strike a chord with you leads me to believe that you are unwilling to research these things for yourself, and that you are unconcerned with the state of affairs as it is, for if you were you wouldn't be supporting a candidate that in this particular election cycle has been coasting by with teflon coating.

Trump got lambasted for how long over an individual choosing to punch someone else at one of his events. Cruz demanded trump apologize for rioters inciting violence in chicago and for his campaign managers bullshit with that cunt "reporter" who is still taking to the airwaves after all charges were dropped and she filed a false police report- with no legal recourse.

meanwhile cruz bribes fiorina, lies about carson and rubio dropping out, lies about his religion, lies about his donators, lies about his policies, and yet never once catches flak for any of it.

why is rafael jr so afraid of his real name
>>
>>71369655
on on mobil ignore me quoting you multiple times
>Medillin v Texas was a defense of the State against individual liberty. Every American flips their shit if an American imprisoned in a foreign country is denied access to the embassy. That's all the Vienna Treaty stated. And the courts didn't even rule against it, all they ruled was that it wasn't binding until congress approved the treaty.
nah mang, it was about a mexican international crying about how he couldnt be tried in mexico and the UN wanted to force texas to allow the case to be reopened

if that had occured then it would have been the first time in US history that the USA did so at the behest of international law without the congressional say so
pic related
>>71369655
>http://frontloading.blogspot.com/2013/01/thoughts-on-where-2016-presidential.html?m=1
thank you

>>71369655
>Trump brought it up this round because the GOP Autopsy of 2012 said they needed to be pro immigrant to hook the Hispanic vote.
ohokay thats a fair point and plausible
>>71369655
>You don't pay anything now.
so then how is a flat tax bad for poor? it seems like it would remove a shit load of corruption from government and citizens

and hopefully could lead the way to repealing automatic deductions
>>
File: 1386309566454.jpg (75 KB, 400x323) Image search: [Google]
1386309566454.jpg
75 KB, 400x323
>>71370182
what school of economic thought do you subscribe to where "tax the poor" has ever, ever seemed like a good idea?
>>
>>71370371
i think you missunderstand me.
the poor arent getting taxed,not now and not with a flat tax.
>>71370124
i would say nationalisms barrier to entry is being born somewhere and seems more for euro's bc they suck at government

where as patriotisms barrier to entry is having to do something to feel proud about other then being born somewhere

in the usa we have reason to be partriotic bc we literally are the best nation on earth, the only super power and have the best laws on the planet despite all the leftist venom we still kick ass bc of our constitution although it is erroding
(taking pride in your culture,if it is a legit culture is very very valuable though, dont think i want you to deny that)
I just feel patriotism is a better value metric-if we fuck up patritism is low which encourages us to be better again

but if you fuck up and are nationalistic then you have no impetus to change bc you are still from that place

does that make sense?
>>
>>71371264
>the poor arent getting taxed,not now and not with a flat tax.
-so it's not a flat tax then?
>>
>>71371264
seriously, if you wish to espouse theories of political philosophy you best actually understand what the positions are.

you have a very poor grasp of both of the concepts I questioned you about.

american culture is no more. what you see is western culture, a horrifying amalgamation of values and social mores that is in no way indicative of "the best country on earth".

>the poor arent getting taxed,not now and not with a flat tax.
nigger i make less than 24k a year and but for the grace of god my state has no state tax therefore I'm only taxed at a measly 20%.
get fucked
>>
>>71371779
>nigger i make less than 24k a year and but for the grace of god my state has no state tax therefore I'm only taxed at a measly 20%.
a flat tax would be less then that. i like it bc for instance the irs scandel couldnt happen on a flat tax bc everyone see that shit coming and their wouldn need to be so much bureaucracy

>>71371779
>if you wish to espouse theories of political philosophy you best actually understand what the positions are.
well im trying to have conversations what about my patriotism vs nationalism speal is incorrect.

i agree with you that "western culture" is all that is left and its a huge piece of shit

thats why i align more with constitutional-traditionalism
>>
>>71370182
>nah mang, it was about a mexican international crying about how he couldnt be tried in mexico and the UN wanted to force texas to allow the case to be reopened

No. Even the Avena case didn't want them tried in Mexico. Only that the Vienna treaty was violated in they weren't allowed home nation representation through the Mexican Consulate. Your wiki screenshot shows that.
>>
>>71350150
Wow what a great point. If only he wasn't supporting Ted, because Ted hasn't even gotten that much.
>>
>>71372079
>Only that the Vienna treaty was violated in they weren't allowed home nation representation through the Mexican Consulate.
thats what im getting out, it wasnt violated and was not even valid bc congress never validated it
>>
>>71372056
Flat taxes disproportionately hit the poor over the well of as the poor spend a greater percentage of their income in consumables. If the poor aren't accounted for, then Cruz isn't proposing a flat tax, but rather a very very low progressive tax. One which can't actually pay the Government's bills. Last numbers I saw to make a flat tax work was 19~23%. And that was all inclusive.
>>
>>71372056
oh no you fucking don't no squirming around you just claimed the poor aren't getting taxed

what "irs scandal", the ongoing one for the past 40 fucking years?

in addendum, my critique of your position on nationalism and patriotism revolves around your subjective interpretation of defined terms and their associated ideologies wherein there is a central skeleton as a basis with the various associations a particular nation and culture makes branching out into the various extremities, an interpretation which completely misses the mark.
>>
Cruz will never win a general election in a million years. Ask him what important states Cruz will win. A Cruz nomination means a Hilary landslide. Trump is a wild card. A lot of people sick of politicians could conceivably vote for him. They would never vote for Cruz.
>>
>>71372331
That's what I said. The best you can make is that it was a 10th Amendment issue. However, Medellin was denied council the US, at one time, framed appropriate. The treaty provision was cancelled after Medillion was originally convicted. If his lawyer had been better he could have argued ex post facto. But whatevs. The point stands. Cruz argued for the State at the expense of individual liberty, namely, council.
>>
File: happy orangutan.jpg (7 KB, 254x175) Image search: [Google]
happy orangutan.jpg
7 KB, 254x175
>>71369131
>thats not true bro
>they are legally allowed to do that

good job contradicting yourself, shill
>>
>>71372497
If you're paying taxes on $24k you need to figure out your deductions. You should be getting it all, plus some, back.
>>
>>71372497
>an interpretation which completely misses the mark.
okay so do you want to tell me what the mark is? and or who gives the best explanation of the difference.

how is nationalism not based on where you are/where your from?

if a nation fucks up big is there less nationalism? no there is less patriotism

>>71372497
>what "irs scandal", the ongoing one for the past 40 fucking years?
Louis Learner and the IRS repeatedly auditing conservative groups only and denying them their tax except status , the learner giving testimoney but then changing her mind and pleading the 5th, and all the sudden her hardrives fails so all the evidence is gone

that scandal

>>71372754
>The treaty provision was cancelled after Medillion was originally convicted
no the treaty was never signed into law by congress, meaning it was not valid in anyway until congress says so. it could not be cancelled if it never was in play in the first place

>>71372966
will you clarify what you are referring to i have no idea what your saying. not everyone is a shill god damn it. i have been trying to bring back and forth conversations to pol rather then the shout matches that have been going on this whole past year
>>
>>71373227
it blows my fucking mind that you can be so concerned with the irs scandal but know nothing about cruz's massive failings
>>
>>71373227
>no the treaty was never signed into law by congress, meaning it was not valid in anyway until congress says so. it could not be cancelled if it never was in play in the first place

The wiki said the provision Avena argued, which Medellin relied on, was cancelled by congress in 2005.
>>
>>71373402
it boggles my mind that it takes 3-4 comments before people make statements. if someone doesn't know things then they dont fucking know things, we arent talking about math where i can convert a fucking formula to figure it out

i dont understand what had happened but not too long ago maybe a year and half there were a lot more back and forth discussions now its all pressumed knowledge and know ones actually says wtf they are meaning

thank you for sticking around, but holy fuck has it been difficult

I will look up:
>carly F+ted cruz 500K
>cruz new finance guy being a bush
>cruz campaign donations from wall street

anything else?
>>71373467
thats bc they are slimey fucks, they wanted to try and say just bc the potus said so means we all have to follow along
>>
>>71367186
You mean 63% of delegates haven't even been assigned you dumb fuck.
>>
>>71373861
literally everyhting this id mentioned man

believe me i don't enjoy demeaning you, but if this is what it takes to force people to seek the truth, and not lurk in the mire of deception that this election cycle has thrust into the spotlight, then so be it.

now once you're done looking that shit up let me tell you a little story about the jews
>>
>>71373227
>say something isn't true
>immediately say it's legal to do so
>the second statement qualifies the first statement, thus confirming that he does, in fact, believe what i said he believes

they're paying you too much to make mistakes like this mr low key shill.
>>
File: image.gif (1001 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1001 KB, 640x480
>>71359515
>he won't

This is why I love politics
>>
>>71374405
>>say something isn't true
>>immediately say it's legal to do so
>>the second statement qualifies the first statement, thus confirming that he does, in fact, believe what i said he believes
wtf are you talking about? the subject fag what is the subject you are referring to?
>>71374273
>believe me i don't enjoy demeaning you, but if this is what it takes to force people to seek the truth, and not lurk in the mire of deception that this election cycle has thrust into the spotlight, then so be it.
you arent deaming you are just acting like a douchebag but okay, i will look up what you mentioned
>now once you're done looking that shit up let me tell you a little story about the jews
im not having fun right now, i am seriously dissapoint that it took hours for actual sauce to come to the conversation and that you were 1 of 3 people who didnt just spout meme and opinions the whole time
>>
>>71350150
He's a Goldman Sachs shill. Look up his wifes big promotion
>>
>>71374713
lol well welcome to 4chan faggot, now go fuck yourself

seriously though, you better not be on this website and not know about the kikes too
>>
>>71375087
ive been here since late 2008 /b/, /fit/, /diy/ then here a few years ago, there is less actual discussion and more "shouting" without substance and you know it
>>
File: confused carlton face.jpg (11 KB, 379x374) Image search: [Google]
confused carlton face.jpg
11 KB, 379x374
>>71374713

see:

>>71369131
>cruz is an extremist who also seems keen on banning masturbation and dildos

followed with your response:

>thats not true bro
>they are legally allowed to do that.

followed by mine:

>>71372966

this isn't hard shill. you don't deserves that 0.02 USD they're paying you per post.
>>
>>71375228
okay the problem is you i didnt clearly say what the law was.

the law stated you COULDNT SELL DILDOS
it had nothing to do with allowing masturbation or use of didlos

my bad
>>
>>71375211
didn't ask for your history faggot

did you know that only 270,000 kikes died of typhus during the BURNT OFFERING
did you know that the BURNT OFFERING implies a sacrifice of some kind?
did you know that every "death camp" was found in soviet territory, and labeled as such by soviets?
did you know that in Cheka 20 million were killed by literal bolshevik death squads?
>>
>>71350150
ted cruz is a radical zionist and his election would mean horrible things for the people of gaza and the west bank

even donald trump has a more subtle grasp of isreali palestine relations

trump for the two state solution
cruz for the final solution
>>
>>71375540
this conversation has gotten all it will produce
>>
File: 1394321671681.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1394321671681.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>71375569
>trump for the two state solution
>cruz for the final solution

now that's fuckin comedy
>>71375722
oh looks like i struck a nerve didn't i moishe?
>>
File: image.png (22 KB, 228x228) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22 KB, 228x228
>>71375722
Good goy
>>
>>71375722
What other anti Cruz shit you wanna know?
>>
>>71375882
don't even bother the rat just outed itself
>>
>>71375827
not sure what you find funny about the chance of a president who cares more about the well being of an expansionist middle eastern theocracy then he does about his own people

though having read the rest of your posts I suspect you are a shill of some kind
>>
>>71375933
>>71375840
>>71375827
i have been open for discussion the whole time , and made my positions clear from the beggining when i said i suported cruz
i have tried to get to substantive talking points and only 1-3 people stuck around and gave actual points to look into and only 1 gave actual sources.

i am not trying to get derailed with ww2 facts

>>71375882
what more than this>>71373861
do i need to know about?
>>
>2016
>enjoying ur shill board
>not being in the offical /x/pol/ (voice)chat discord

->
https://discord.gg/0k3oVnvCQfOo7cIi
>>
>>71355517
You know if the fucked up system was working in favor of Trump and against Cruz the Cruzbots would be up in arms like Trump supporters are.

But because the fucked up system has allowed Cruz to steal all the delegates form multiple states without even having voting take place its "Heh, nothing personal, kid."
>>
>>71376352
..what?

the line trump for a 2 state solution, cruz for a final solution is hilarious in it's absurdity how the fuck am i a shill

captain fuckin autism over here
>>
>>71350150
Cruz has won less.
Looks like they haven't been following through on that promise.
Trump wants to audit them, and a flat tax is absolutely infeasible for balancing the budget.
He's a religious shill. If he cared about the constitution, he would take a look at the first three words and make an uproar about Colorado.
Trump has outlined his entire strategy, it's called the Art of the Deal.
>Trump self funding his campaign does nothing
GOOD GOY
Ask your boss how he reconciles believing in the constitution and supporting the corrupt establishment which doesn't give a shit about the people.
>The sex scandal does nothing.
What are those Ten Commandments again? I think they were kind of important for Christian morality, but I guess not.
>Who teddy's wife is does nothing
A woman making more than her husband is just fucking sad, but sure.
>The fact he was born in Canada does nothing.
Don't even know how to respond to that, he doesn't mind being led by a fucking leaf?
>>
>>71376353
Dunno. What do you like about him?
>>
>>71376353
and once again, i have been one of those 3 who shifts between bantz and refuting your basic as fuck assertions with sources

me posting "ww2 facts" goes hand in hand with you lacking awareness of your preferred candidates indiscretions. you're uneducated, therefore, i educate you.

I bet you actually think there is a model of bipartisanship in this country that stretches beyond the talking heads on the picture box
>>
dont argue fucking politics with your fucking boss you fucking idiot
what is this, your first fucking job?
>>
>>71377060
>can't even have a good American debate with his boss

Sucks to be you.
>>
>>71376868
yes i even thanked you, you were calling me a shill and i was pointing out why thats a stupid notion just bc i didnt want to listen to your ww2 facts, if i did i would enter one of those threads
>I bet you actually think there is a model of bipartisanship in this country that stretches beyond the talking heads on the picture box
i believe there is a lot of corruption and many peoples true intentions done come out until the voting actually takes place -whether it be congressional vote or whatever that position is capable of
>knows the difference between freedom of religion and freedom from religion

but going on and on about it is old as fuck and distracting bc talking about the bad isnt a solution, i would rather here peoples solutions rather then hear them call out what is bad, bc just bc someone recognizes the problem doesnt mean they will come to the same conclusion as you think is best

>my preferred candidates indiscretions
thats the conversation part i was talking about, only a few of the points like i quoted earlier, imo, exist, the rest were biased

>>71376807
>he has fought in favor of the constitution multiple times and won-medillin vs texas:
>ten commandments infront of texas state building,
>pledge of allegiance in schools,
>right for life,
>homeschooling rights/right to choose your school,
> gun rights,

>his stance on how to defeat isis-peshmerga,shock and awe, and remove obamas pussy battle engagement rules
>remove all energy subsidies over time so the competition increases and give green light to all forms of energy and keystone pipeline
>>
>>71377813
"biased" in an argument holds no value; both parties are going to have an ideological slant based upon their position of argumentation

the pledge of allegiance is a perfect example of the pointlessness of these "battles" as it is today the pledge is NOT the pledge as it was look at the words, dammit

oath's aren't taken on symbols
we are no longer a republic
where is god in this country when even celebrating christmas can cause an uproar among "minority" parents, where easter and halloween are major holidays for engorging on sugar and held in the same standing by the majority?
we've only been more divided as a nation 1 time in history

what liberty do we have?
and what justice is there for adulterers?
>>
>>71378465
let me add to the biased bit, i mean i dont see the same way
>>
>>71377060

>working a wagecuck job

some of us work in an office or non-medial job

not everyone works for 8 bucks an hour flipping burgers while their boss plays angry birds in his office
>>
>>71377252

no, he's right

some low-skill jobs literally put a ban on politics or anything "controversial" so usually what happens is you have workers talking about the latest titty pics on facebook
>>
>>71350514
Cruz voted against Jeff Session's Illegal immigration bill
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.