[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Richfags BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: uMsh8D1.png (91 KB, 859x239) Image search: [Google]
uMsh8D1.png
91 KB, 859x239
Richfags BTFO
>>
>>71317710
Useful idiot
>>
>we must take from the rich so that we can be rich but then its totally not the same when we have it
>>
>>71317710
i cant wait to fight these people.

classism is the cancer of society, and the root of all the degeneracy ruining our world.

i dont even blame the rich anymore. i blame the inept bias fueld lower class and their nightmare dream of imagined horrors and self-victimization.

most dont even know how the rich "stole from the poor"
like, all they have are talkign points.
yet give them a business, and suddenly their position changes.
>>
>>71317710
>literally
why do reddit cucks use that buzzword with such frequency?
>>
>>71317710

Someone should demand that they give away his gold.
>>
File: 1458639308051.gif (919 KB, 170x196) Image search: [Google]
1458639308051.gif
919 KB, 170x196
>>71317710
these clowns are beyond delusional by now
>mfw my uni classes are filled with these ppl
>>
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 756x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 756x512
This literally sounds like a plan!
>>
>>71318201
>cant even debate with roommate on topics because he goes the route of emotionally appealing
>"so you want us all to die! you dont want people to be able to have healthcare!?"
>>
>>71317710
>Reddit not taking his gold and redistributing it

I'm all for the rich and corporations to pay their tax by closing taxation loopholes, but going Soviet russia isn't the way.
>>
>>71317710

And another useful idiot is added to the ranks.
>>
File: eat-the-rich7.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
eat-the-rich7.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>71317710
oh,it's one of those tolerant guys
>>
>reddit (justifiably) throws a fit over SOPA, PIPA, and every other attempt for the government to expand its power over the Internet
>no it's different when our people get in, the government should control everything
>>
The mans got a point. Jews and ultra rich are working hand in hand with government to make sure they stay in power.
>>
>>71317710
rich people will just leave the US and you can remain poor

/thread
>>
File: k12cGQX.gif (3 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
k12cGQX.gif
3 MB, 400x225
>>71317710

>people who are successful are responsible for cleaning up the messes I make in life
>people with money are the reason I'm an incompetent retard

4 people guilded that post? What a shame...

Doesn't it cost money to guild on Reddit? Instead of all that wasted money why doesn't Reddit do a "gold free day" and instead appropriate the collected funds to charity if they care so much about the poor or disadvantaged?

Their crying seems counterproductive.
>>
File: Harmonica.gif (91 KB, 300x134) Image search: [Google]
Harmonica.gif
91 KB, 300x134
>They worked for everything they have and all I'm doing is sitting on my ass collecting welfare
>That's not fair! They should be forced to give us their shit!

The age of entitled pussies is upon us.
>>
>>71318569
Here's 35 millions for the next 5 years now go play baseball
vs
Here's $120,000 and a gun to your head now go play baseball.

Seems the gun is much cheaper.
>>
File: Rich-man.jpg (38 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Rich-man.jpg
38 KB, 600x400
>>71318509
>I'm all for the rich and corporations to pay their tax by closing taxation loopholes, but going Soviet russia isn't the way.
This Exactly. The problem with society is that it always seems to be one extreme or the other.

It's either "fuck the poor, they're lazy, let em' starve" or "rape and pillage the rich, they don't deserve to have money"

All we need is for the rich and large corporations to pay their fair share back into the system.
>>
>>71317710
These retards are the same people that would be purged by Commisar Ivan for betraying the people by spending their stolen welfare wealth on decadent wastes like iPhones, MacBooks, and Starbucks. The real proletariat would be the inbred redneck Cletus Sisterfucker and the aspiring rapper Jamal Gudboy.

The most depressing thing about modern society is the sheer level of delusional people.
>>
>>71317710

The irony is that was written by a spoiled Western brat with parents who make $250k+ a year. :^)
>>
File: Please Respond.jpg (39 KB, 441x441) Image search: [Google]
Please Respond.jpg
39 KB, 441x441
I've never understood this mindset.

Why should we punish those who earned their money by taking it away from them and giving it to the lazy assholes who didn't want to work?
>>
>>71317710
How can anyone still be this much of a commiecuck

Just look at all the Ex-Soviet Countries, their economies are still in shambles
>>
>>71317710
I'm dreaming of the day when those idiots think they are strong enough to take our (my) money.

It's gonna be a new golden age for humanity when those naive subhumans have finally been culled and the rest cowed into subservience.
>>
>>71318796
What should be done then?
>give more power to the government, to take and redistribute money as it pleases
>take power from the government
>>
>>71317710

Please gib link.

It's time to uncuck reddit.
>>
>>71318399
>so you want us all to die!

Say yes and quote Charles Darwin: "The niggest nigger will nig more and nigger more niggers."
>>
Why does pol think so highly of the rich and defend them so much? Do you not know that rich people are literally laughing at you every day. I know many people who are very well off, all of them are scum bags, not one of them would piss on you if you were on fire. I know a barristers who toot drugs in work. Highly degenerate. No repercussions for them. Why defend these people? I can't understand how chucked you all are.
>>
Papier-alu[minium]
>>
>>71319781
Because not all of them are the "oh goyum get da shekels fuck the poor" rich people that many people seem to think. Most, if not all of them, worked their asses off to get where they are and often donate to charities.
>>
>>71319344

According these people you're blinded by your own privilege when you see an illegal seizure of your personal income as "unfair". To them...everything belongs to everyone and the concept of "personal wealth" is an illusion.

If you have extra means, said resources are to be redistributed to impoverished people. The FACT the politicians they support have servants and live in mansions is an erroneous contradiction. They see nothing wrong with adorning their heroes with lavish lifestyles as they starve with their Obama phones and $50 extra a month in SNAP benefits.

There is no incentive to work hard in a Marxist society.
>>
Revolutions in democracies are generally caused by the intemperance of demagogues, who either in their private capacity lay information against rich men until they compel them to combine (for a common danger unites even the bitterest enemies), or coming forward in public stir up the people against them.
--Aristotle, Politics Book 5
Even the Ancient Greeks knew that Communists are just a bunch of despots trying to give themselves power to oppress others.
>>
>>71317710
>they rich and upper class
JUST
U
S
T
>>
wow op you like r/the_donald too? BROFIST le reddit army is here XD
>>
>>71319344
The mindset is that the richest people get their money by fucking people over, and therefor it's OK to fuck them in return.
No one (probably someone) is denying that hard work should be rewarded, but we as a society need to have a certain amount of control of economic resources, or we will end up slaves to the big corps.
>>
>>71317710
>thanks for like 4 or 5 fucking dollars worth of Internet points
>why don't those capitalists buy everyone gold
>our private club is being filled up its worthless
>I don't care about the servers
>he bought his own gold he's not aloud to do that
>while I couldn't with my 80k student but I would have too
>I like adventure time
Fuck off nerds
>>
>>71319530
/r/worldnews/comments/4f6ve8/ed_miliband_says_panama_papers_show_wealth_does/d26hl02
>>
>>71317710
>1312 points
Reddit really is shit, isn't it.
>>
OMG I read the same comment on reddit. I just couldn't believe how fucking commie one could get. Like fucking seriously.
>>
>>71319993
>don't work hard
>get imprisoned/shot

There's plenty of incentive
>>
>>71317710
start fresh. take from rich and give to poor fags. make everything equal but keep the system intact. guaranteed within a few generations the same people will end up with most of the money. that's because being stupid and lazy is mostly genetic.

plus giving people money doesnt even solve the problem. there's a rare doc floating around out there somewhere where they gave a homeless man 100k so he could transform his life. dude ended up homeless again like within a year because he's a moron. let's stop pretending like every poor person is a trove of untapped potential. most of them are either dumb or lazy or both.
>>
>>71320525
It's a collection of hugboxes. So of course, everyone around you will agree, so long as you post in the "proper" board.
>>
>>71319972

This is the lie you tell yourself to make taking their cocks easier into your rectum.

The vast majority of rich people are complete selfish assholes, who have spoils little kids who grow up to be spoilt selfish assholes. you clearly haven't spent a lot of time around any if you think like this.
>>
>>71320724

So you're saying extreme wealth inequality is justified because someone gave a homeless drug addict 100k and he spent it all on drugs?
>>
>>71320525
Well some did a test how gullible people are there. As long a you have cancer, they give you upvotes
>>
File: 1430293800959.gif (954 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1430293800959.gif
954 KB, 400x225
>>71320691

>I have nothing intelligent to add to the conversation

Here's your (you)
>>
>>71317710
Another thread of lower class blue collar proles arguing against their interest

inb4 commieroach. I'm quite well off (in top %7 by american household income standards) I just think one should defend his own class's interest and that interest alone. It is pathetic to see limousine liberals but it is also pathetic to see you defending your masters.
>>
>>71321090
Kill yourself Roach.
>>
>>71317710
>liberals own guns
How do they expect to achieve this feat when they're opposed to guns?
>>
>>71319972

>Because not all of them are the "oh goyum get da shekels fuck the poor" rich people that many people seem to think. Most, if not all of them, worked their asses off to get where they are and often donate to charities.

That's a typical right-wing bluepill.

1. Reality is, hard work does not differentiate rich from poor.

2. When it comes down to matters of policy, the rich and poor are opposed. No need to pretend otherwise. Compromise must be reached.

Not even a leftist. Just being intellectually honest.
>>
>>71321180
the State
>>
>>71321180

Doing their typical black bloc chimpout probably.
>>
>>71320847
im saying passing out money to poor people isnt going to solve any problems. the homeless guy is an extreme example but i wouldnt be surprised if most poor people would be similarly careless, like spending it all on new cars and stupid shit instead of using it to acquire additional wealth.
>>
>>71317710
sounds like threats to me

dirty basement dwellling shillmods should have banned this user instead of giving him gold
>>
>>71320847
>>71321414
also, consider what "wealth inequality" actually means. in the US it means that a few people can live in the lap of luxury while poor people cant have as many toys. poor people in the US still have shelter, iphones, and full stomachs so they're not exactly suffering, they're just upset when they turn on their televisions and see people are living better than they are.
>>
>>71321594

It's actually strange. They usually shadowban the commies before the threads starts to ferment over at /r/worldnews. I guess they didn't spot this one until it was too late.
>>
>>71318868
>reddit
>not counterproductive/not hypocritical/not circlejerky
>>
Someone tell them they are being racist to the jews.
>>
>>71321090
Then you are the same as the communists. Society is a machine and every cog is important and deserves respect. Leaders and workers must come together in mutual appreciation and understanding, not as enemies. A house divided against it self can not stand. Also the jews.
>>
>>71317710
>it has been stoled from us
>>
>>71321751
>poor people in the US still have shelter, iphones, and full stomachs so they're not exactly suffering
Assuming we're talking about the working poor and not the entirely state supported poor they also have large amounts of debt and very low financial security. Telling the entire working and lower middle class that their choice in life is between an absurdly spartan lifestyle or having massive debt and the potential to fall into the state supported poor while some people have absurd levels of wealth is a clear sign there is a problem with wealth equality. Once your working class is in a solid position to have a comfortable lifestyle and the potential to move up the social ladder then you can talk to me about the very wealthy living like kings not being an issue.
>>
File: 1456323798943.jpg (206 KB, 495x445) Image search: [Google]
1456323798943.jpg
206 KB, 495x445
I don't get it. I was never RICH, in fact, I grew up poor.

But if you just have a normal job you can afford food, internet, and still have hobbies.

I make my own money and still manage to be happy and enjoy my life and the things I earn. Why are these people so goddamn hung up over "THERE'S A RICH GUY OUT THERE SOMEWHERE WHO HAS MORE MONEY THAN ME".

are these people just not satisfied or do they just not work?
>>
>>71322182

America is great because you can truly earn what you work for. The sad truth a lot of people dont like to mention is that some people are simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH to move beyond stock boy.
>>
>>71321751

You do yourself a favour by not ignoring human nature. Do you think it's sustainable? Honestly.
>>
>>71322308
People who really can't move beyond entry level are a very distinct minority. While obviously not everyone can be a doctor, engineer, or lawyer the vast majority of people can do well in a manufacturing or trade type job which should be perfectly adequate to provide for a comfortable lifestyle and give their children the potential to move up in class.
>>
>>71322201

But how do you not feel like a tool?
>>
>>71322507

Id say like 25% of people arent capable of managing a McDonalds. I share a trailer park with these fools. Common sense isnt all that common.
>>
>>71322645
I'm self-employed.
>>
>>71322686
25% seems high. I'd guess it's closer to something like 15% but that's just a guess based on my own experience.
>>
>>71317710
I've got a better idea. Why not just kill the rich...and NOT take their money.
Think about it. You can't be accused of being just as greedy as them, and it sends a clear message to whoever inherits that it's not about the money, it's about the greed. People who have more than everyone else through hard work, and those who use their wealth to improve society will be less likely to get targeted than those who just continually feather their own nests with zero regard for those who's lives they are impoverishing or ignoring. The bottom-line school of social engineering will become a thing of the past as wealthy people seek to show the world how generous and socially responsible they are, if only to avoid a lynching.
Think of all the great men of wealth. The one's people look back on with respect. The Carnegie's and Ford's etc. They we're philanthropists to a man. Now think of all the despised rich men. The Rothchild's and Morgan's, et al. Self-serving cunts every one of them.
The ancient Greeks used to banish those who became too powerful. In today's global society, this would have little impact. I suggest we banish them to the next life. Maybe, if the Buddhists are right, they will do better next time around.
Who's with me?
>>
>>71322403
Yeah fuck meng you got me. I am now a Bernbot. Poor people don't even have a chance
>>
>>71317710
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=661pi6K-8WQ

I guess it will be a good year for them?
>>
>>71323047

Most don't have a chance in hell. They live to wipe floors and tend rich people's gardens while their rich masters bang supermodels on their four poster beds.
>>
>>71317710
>it has been stoled
>stoled
wew
>>
>>71317710
>literally

Fucking triggered
>>
>>71318944
If you think today's commies are bad then you should check 20th century history.
Communism is dead. It died with the soviet union. The only ones propagating communism are wackjobs like the guy in the OP, nobody takes them seriously. Same goes for fascism.
>>
>>71323701
They have every legal opportunity to do the same. If they can't mentally hack it that isn't' the fault of the rich. Many wealthy individuals started out wiping floors too. The legal system allows for classes to move up fairly. How exactly don't they have a chance in hell if other poor people are able to do it?
>>
File: aoo66wK.jpg (52 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
aoo66wK.jpg
52 KB, 960x955
>>71317710

let me enlighten you on the commie "thought process"

>once we remove the ARISTOCRACY and distribute their wealth we will have our utopia
>indiscriminate bloodshed commences, no such thing happens
>no, once we remove the KULAKS and distribute their wealth we will have our utopia
>no, once we remove the THOUGHT CRIMINALS we will have our utopia
>state collapses
>you know, true communism has never been tried
>>
When the masses are brainwashed into believing success should be penalized, and that most/all gained their wealth through lies, fraud or whatever delusional excuses they use...liberals are going to need to be put down once and for all.

Those who do not earn their status, would never cherish and appreciate their GIVEN status. When you earn every little crumb one acquires, you will honor those crumbs with pride.

And speaking of pride...where is one's pride and self-respect in looking like a bumb with their hand out? Where is the sense of merit based self-worth? How can one allow themselves too become so lowly?

These grimey leeches put forth more effort and energy to take from someone else, rather than applying that effort and energy to better themselves, NEED TO BE ERADICATED!
>>
>>71324127

Simply no true. Bill gates had middle class parents, and had access to a computer many years before everyone else. As a result he had much more of an opportunity to become a billionaire than I do. Everything is already owned by the rich, and anything new will be bought by them. There's no hope beyond the lottery for the vast majority. I'm certainly never going to be a billionaire no matter how hard I work. Bill gates had a better chance because he fell out of his mothers snatch. Not much different than monarchy. Do you support 100% inheritance tax?
>>
File: 1453944399010.jpg (98 KB, 352x360) Image search: [Google]
1453944399010.jpg
98 KB, 352x360
>>71317710
im gonna take a nap
>>
>>71324748

Why play the game? Just crash the whole system.

Imagine there was only a hundred people in the world and they all lived on an island. Do you really think the 99 others would be happy to watch the one rich guy sit about giving orders while being waited on and served in every way. No, it's ridiculous. He would be murdered in a week in that scenario.
>>
File: 5228876543.gif (401 KB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
5228876543.gif
401 KB, 450x253
>>71325107

Do you possess the ingenuity and business acumen of Bill Gates as well? He's a certified genius, comparing yourself to him is fucking retarded.

Learn to play the game. There is absolutely nothing stopping you from learning how the stock market works and making lucrative investments if you consider yourself on par with insanely intelligent people. I don't have the intellectual capacities to understand how that game works. I DO however possess superior interpersonal skills which have enabled me to secure a lucrative career for myself as a business owner. I own a liquor shop.

You're in the UK. Some of the highest percentages of alcoholism on the planet. What's stopping you from doing what I did? Honestly...what's your excuse for failure?
>>
>>71325573

Why haven't you assassinated your Monarch yet? Following your logic that seems like a reasonable response.
>>
Wait so are you guys actually supporting the super rich paying tax and instead sending it to tax havens?

Surely the recent panama papers scandal has proven that the wealth does indeed not trickle down, because people will find a way to preserve their wealth illegally.
>>
>>71323701
you were giving shit to somebody about not having been around comfortable folk much

your vehemence betrays that you have; as a disgruntled servant
>>
>>71317710
>the rich and upper class must be forced to give our government the wealth so it can be distributed fairly

so this... is the modern socialist revolution.... woah....
>>
>>71325809
>because people will find a way to preserve their wealth illegally.

Nothing in those setups is illegal, at least in the USA.
>>
Tell them if they don't like the 1% having so much money then stop buying their products and services
>>
>>71321290
it's literally the "i want to be rich one day therefore i should do what's in the rich's best interest!" fallacy
>>
>>71319088
That's why the prohibitively expensive tax stamps and restrictions on guns are necessary. It's preventing tyranny!
>>
>>71325592

I live in rural UK. I'm poor but I'm sur lunged by mansions and estates. The people my age are mostly rich and drive around in flashy cars and have massive birthday parties. Of course these people must be more entitled to this lifestyle than I am. The main reasons for my 'failure' is the he fact that my whole family is poor and always have been. I'm wearing handed down clothing from my older brother. I got a part time job to help me family as best I can and I guess I've never really known what direction I need to go to accumulate wealth. Seems to me that the money we earn as a family is spent before it's even earned.

Meanwhile less of than a mile down the road there's a family of boys I know that all have their own car. I get to see the them have all this happiness and security. I worked on the grounds of a golf club, and I know what these kind of people really treat people.
>>
>>71325993
It was also legal what the British were doing with taxation/monopolies with the British East India Company & the colonies. We went to war over it, retard.
>>
>>71325993
Fair point, but its not really addressing the issue.

The super rich paying tax havens to avoid paying tax to the country they sell their goods/services in. The same country that their employees pay tax on their minimum wages.
>>
>>71325107

Bill Gates' parents were definitely NOT middle class. Unless you consider 760k/yr that Bill Gates Sr. was making IN THE 1970s middle class.
>>
>>71326218

Develop apps for smart phones. A pre-teen Brit did this and purchased his first Ferrari at the age of 12. With Internet access and the endless educational resources it provides there is no excuse to remain impoverished except for laziness. I grew up in an orphanage and was cast to the wolves at the age of 18.

If a retard like me, who comes from degenerates and failures can succeed..then there's absolutely no valid excuse you can provide for why you're failing. Nothing is restraining you. Nothing is holding you back. Wouldn't it feel nice to become successful and drag your entire family out of poverty on the coat tails of your success? I'm VERY proud to provide my sons with a safe place to grow due to my hard work and tenacity.

The world can only beat you down if you let it anon. Set yourself small attainable goals one by one and accomplish them until you've reached your "end goal".

Some of the wealthiest people on Earth come from very humble beginnings. Oprah Winfrey is a great example of this. If a fat, ugly, sheboon can figure out how the billionaire game works than so can we.
>>
>>71325107
>Everything is already owned by the rich, and anything new will be bought by them.

t. every commie since the 1800s
>>
>>71326262
Are you sure I'm the retard? I just said to the NZ poster that these clusterfuck schemes in Panama aren't illegal, because he stated they were illegal.

How you derived that I support this sort of behavior is beyond me.

And the reason the Colonies went to war is because they were being taxed without recourse, not simply because of taxes. People in the USA have a chance to change things and make these schemes illegal but they'd rather argue about who has the right to use which bathroom.

>>71326433
I think it entirely addresses the issue. It's the realpolitik--it's legal now but if only enough people would wake up to how immoral it is then it should be dealt with.

But, just as another point of difference between our nations:

>The same country that their employees pay tax on their minimum wages.

We have something called the "Earned Income Tax Credit" here. Lets low income people write off a good amount of earnings.
>>
>>71317710
God I hate commies
>>
>>71325573
Your island comparison is nonsense. You kill the one rich guy, and the other 99 equally have minimal to nothing. Since I'm guessing you are a non-white Brit...you would be accustomed to having nothing.

It has been proven over and over than you can take all the money from the world's millionaires and billionaires and it won't take care of all, indefinitely. Leftists have never been too keen with mathematics.

Look at recent headlines how there has been mass exoduses of wealthy citizens leaving places like France, Chicago and Greece...those with means are already prepping for the leeches of the world.
>>
>be me
>have a good wage after paying my own way through my batchelors and masters
>bought apartment, car
>treated myself to a nice watch because I'm 30 and fuck it
>get cornered by some liberal fucks near my office talking about the 1% and tax dodging
>explain I pay the tax the government asks me to and because of my working arrangement the government, once all is said and done, earns about 60% of what I do
>oh so you pay less income tax? Well you're the fucking problem
>whilst I do pay less income tax, as a one man band I get no sick pay or benefits at all. If I'm out the office, I'm earning nothing. You get sick pay and all the other benefits
>also the government gets 20% of my profits because of some reason
>also I charge VAT so the government already gets 40p for every £1.20 I charge, then I pay 30% tax on the rest
>mfw Millenial says that isn't how it works
>mfw I've sorted my own taxes for 8 years
>mfw I've paid £200,000 in VAT bills alone in 8 years
>mfw I've probably paid that again in corporation tax
>mfw it's apparently not enough that I've paid £50k income tax in 8 years

I've generated enough tax income in the last 8 years than these cunts ever will. Fuck em.
>>
>>71326627

Why bother when it would bring me much more pleasure to see the whole system end? Why perpetuate the cycle?

If I can't be rich now, and get to be 19 driving round in a Porsche that my dad bought me with my gold digger bimbo why even bother? Genuine question. I want this wealth and lifestyle now, and just because some kid somewhere made an app and is now wealthy doesn't mean that's going to work for anyone else.
>>
>>71326951

>I want it now

Work for it then. Patience is a virtue.
>>
>>71327074

But I'm never going to get it with work.
>>
>>71320777
Sounds familiar...
>>
>>71317710
Pro-tip: the bulk of the rich became rich because the 99%ers buy their products.
>>
>>71326725

Its better that 100% of people have nothing than 99% with 1% having everything
>>
>>71327228

Reread this >>71326627 again and come back with a valid excuse for your failures in life. Ultimately it's your life, only you have the capacity to change it for better or for worse. I wouldn't be envious of the lifestyles of pampered "do nothing" trust fund babies, they're seldom successful and most definitely miserable most of their lives hence why they resort to narcotics and alcohol as an escape/coping mechanism.

Paying your own way in life FEELS GOOD. Accomplishing goals you set for yourself FEELS GOOD. NO EXCUSES, today is the day you man up and turn your life around anon.
>>
>>71317710
>you are entitled to other people's money
>>
>>71327499
ty
>>
The fat loser redditor behind that post probably buys shit from the one percenter that "stole" from them and because they're a redditor, they unknowingly made them rich. God leftists make me sick.
>>
>>71317710
Kek.
Wealth disparity is real and disproportionate. The rich are putting people into wage slavery when much more could be done to benefit the people.
But for Christs sake, even Adam Smith knew 200+ years ago that you don't over tax the rich.
>>
>>71322645
>having purpose is bad
seriously?
>>
File: stefavatar_400x400.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stefavatar_400x400.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
Literally what is the point of reddit? You go on a specific sub-reddit where every subscriber of the sub-reddit openly agrees with everything you say. If you decide at any point to go outside the status quo you are instantly down-voted, your post is deleted or hidden. It's literally pointless for honest discussion.

At least here we have libertarianfags and pussy shit like that we can BTFO them.
>>
>>71327717
I don't see the problem with being mad at them for using a loophole to not pay their share of tax.

Them getting rich isn't the issue. Them not paying tax is.
>>
Communism, Socialism, Feminism, and all these modern diseases are envy based movements. The weak should fer the strong.
>>
>>71327499

I genuinely appreciate you're American optimism. I would say you're opinion and outlook would change if you lived my life though.
>>
>>71317710
Fucking commies. The rich 10% in USA pays 70% of the taxes already, those faggots aren't paying shit. You should round them up and sent in my country so those cuckheads could see that communism is kill.
>>
>>71327851
If you can't make money with the internet and the current global infrastructure you deserve to be poor.
>>
>>71327466
>>71327717
I love how this board claims to hate the Jews, but then you all turn around and say the 1% earned their money. 50% of the billionaires in this country are Jews. The system is rigged by Jews.
>>
>>71327836
can someone translate this bannana speak pls?
>>
>>71327765

>purpose
>getting up at 6am, commute 2hrs, work hard away you're whole youth so the owner and his sons who are you're age go on massive holidays and bang hot women.
>>
File: housebuilding for poorfags.webm (3 MB, 456x258) Image search: [Google]
housebuilding for poorfags.webm
3 MB, 456x258
>>71317710
Reads like satire.

I'd like to see the sub.
>>
>>71327960

Wtf are you talking about maple syrup? How the fuck am I going to make billions in rural UK?
>>
>>71328174
r/SandersForPresident
>>
>>71327851

I have lived your life and I promised myself every single day as a child and teenager that I would do EVERYTHING in my power to never wind up in poverty again. You should Google the statistics on lottery winners as well while you're at it, 90% of them end up worse off than they were before winning within 5 years time. If you're THIS lazy and defeated you might as well quit your job and get on the dole.

It struck me like lightening...one snowy day I woke up in the group home I lived in and refused to be poor. I bought a $5 shovel and removed snow from the sidewalk downtown and on people's personal property until the sun went down. Since that snowy day in refused to let my circumstances dictate the outcome of my life.
>>
File: dthdf7u.jpg (533 KB, 1418x1890) Image search: [Google]
dthdf7u.jpg
533 KB, 1418x1890
>>71327974

Wealth is directly consistent with IQ. If you're rich you're probably a smart cunt. Capitalism is social darwinism. Commies want a free ride and niggers want welfare. Jews are fucking scum but they are smart.
>>
>>71328203
It literally doesn't matter where you live because the internet exists.

Pick a useful skill, read 5-10 books on the topic and start selling it.
>>
>>71328203

Figure out something everyone needs but doesn't exist yet. Not too complicated to create IRL clickbait "impulse item" goods.
>>
File: smart.gif (3 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
smart.gif
3 MB, 320x180
>>71317710
>stoled
>>
>>71325573
>He would be murdered in a week in that scenario.
And the 99 will join him next week because they have no idea how things are run and squander resources
>>
>>71328318
Proud of our based government:')
>>
>>71327484
That's why I think people like you should be hunted...

1 out of 100 not going hungry is better than 100 out of 100 going hungry....again with the math. So rather than the 99 be encouraged to do better for themselves, you would rather go the primitive route?

And you never acknowledged that taking all wealth from billionaires/millionaires will NOT lift everyone from poverty, why does that not sink in?

Only the desperate and misled vote for their livings, you display hatred and racism through your sense of entitlement, and show that YOU ARE less than those who are productive. YOU LESSEN YOUR OWN WORTH.

And the kicker is, you live better where you are on the welfare crumbs than you did from where your family came from don't they.
>>
File: silly woman you're not a man.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
silly woman you're not a man.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>71328286
Oh

>implying Berniecucks have the wherewithal to lead a proletarian revolution

These faggots aren't Chinese or Bolshevik revolutionaries.

Starbucks sipping "genderqueer" liberal artsfags who've never done anything difficult in their life, who enjoy a standard of living better than 98% of everyone who's ever lived in the history of the world aren't about to lead a violent revolution to overturn capitalism.

Fucking idiots.
>>
>>71319124
>All we need is for the rich and large corporations to pay their fair share back into the system.

And they already do that.
>>
what are they going to do?

throw their commie literature at them until they turn in the shekels?
>>
>>71328487

Yeah I'm pretty proud to be an australiannigger, we don't let kebab in.
>>
>>71326218

A socialist government doesn't have programs for distributing flashy cars and massive birthday parties. Those are for the nomenklatura. Even with perfect wealth equality and 100% inheritance tax, there will still be inequality. Some people will be born in a great home environment, others won't. Some will have good genetics and health, others won't. If you had your wish, you'd still be a ball of anger and envy due to that.
>>
>>71321913
Yeah sounds good in theory, until you realize that the most numerous, most strained cog is not appreciated in any level, but is instead completely disposable.
>>
>>71328560
They'll ask the kikes to "check their privilege"
>>
>>71328585

Apparently 35% of BILLIONS of dollars per year, per large corporation isn't enough. When I think of the sheer volume of liquidity the corporations of the world dump into government hands it makes my head swim. Politicians are the people ultimately making the choice where this money goes.
>>
>>71322201
>Why are these people so goddamn hung up over "THERE'S A RICH GUY OUT THERE SOMEWHERE WHO HAS MORE MONEY THAN ME".
coz those people can use the wealth they have never earned to make more wealth than you can use?
>>
>>71317710
What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>71318067

Bc u are obviously literally hitler
>>
>>71320691
>The Spaniard is a retard
top gug
>>
>>71328590
>>71328318
Jews are on both sides. heartless capitalism, and culturally suicidal liberalism.
>>
>>71318079
Oy vey
>>
>>71317710
You know, as someone who grew up poor and is now moderately wealthy, I would like to point out that when some poorfag like this starts talking about violently taking my property, it really doesn't make me want to help them out.

But what is perhaps more interesting about this is the delusion of these people. They somehow think that if they replace the current system that they will be the ones on top. Do they really think that the skills that are valuable and lead to power and wealth change based upon the system of government and the type of economy? These people will be useless bums who do nothing for society either way, but in their proposed system now the rich get to send them to gulags for not being productive enough.
Though this lack of foresight explains why they are in the situation they're in, they expected everything to go their way without having to work for it, which I can personally attest to not being the case.
>>
File: 1422043324653.jpg (136 KB, 390x768) Image search: [Google]
1422043324653.jpg
136 KB, 390x768
>>71325592
>Do you possess the ingenuity and business acumen of Bill Gates as well? He's a certified genius, comparing yourself to him is fucking retarded.
AHAHAHAHAHA. Nigga you cant be serious

>>71328585
>And they already do that.
>What are Panama Papers?
>>
>>71328552

To me, it's much better that everyone starve than one eat well what else everyone else starves around him. What kind of fucked up cuck logic do you have? As well, what amount of encouragement or advice could you give someone so they can be as rich as Bill gates?

Sorry to disappoint you friend, but I'm white as sheet. Just poor so I guess I'm no better than a nigger in your eyes anyway.

Where I live, families have estates that have been in their families for generations. Do u think you that fair? Why should they get to have everything for virtue of being born while I work hard and have virtually no money or time to myself to better myself? Why do I deserve to be hunted for thes feelings? What kind of cuck are you?
>>
>>71328203
Investment, programming, graphic design, farming, the list goes on and on.
>>
>>71329193

Go cry about it in your Ferrari faggot.
>>
>>71329453
>To me, it's much better that everyone starve than one eat well what else everyone else starves around him.
>What kind of fucked up cuck logic do you have
what type of logic do you have? If everyone can't be happy then nobody can? There is no moral system, no form of science, school of. economics or philosophy that supports that idea. That's completely and totally illogical.

>>71329523
I don't own a ferrari, because I'm not a moron who spends all he has on unnecessary things. I didn't get rich by making frivolous purchaes.
>>
>>71328715

I would rather no one has anything special or nice than only a few. I don't care if the government in this reality is shitty and slow. I wouldn't even really mind it much if society collapsed into shit anyway.
>>
>>71319781
Because I come from a fairly rich family and know that's utter bullshit. If anything, rich people are in general gentler, kinder, more responsible, and pretty much better in every way than poor people. At least the people who worked for their money, I don't know about plutocrats. But it's never the plutocrats that get schafted by class warfare, the dumb masses don't know who they are or how to get them. So they attack the middle and lower upper class.
>>
>>71317710
>I'll fix state state created cronyism with my brand of state cronyism with me as the benefactor
Wow sure is every "revolution" ever.
>>
>>71329754
That is the most retardaded thing ever posted on /pol/. Congratulations, you can die knowing you were the best at something
>>
File: TfEuwWW.gif (715 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
TfEuwWW.gif
715 KB, 267x200
>>71329248

>nigga

Opinion discarded.
>>
>>71317870
>>71317978
>>71317710
>>71318022
>communism
>a problem

Marx believed that all races unable to industrialize of their own accord would be against the revolution and thus purged/genocided

Look at America- sanders does best among white people. Likewise Trump (who isn't a communist but appeals to the working class and shits on corrupt rich people) also appeals to the white working class

Shillary has niggers and spics supporting her

Which races seem counter-revolutionary? Which races would be purged in the communist revolution?

Remember that the Jews disproportionately control the wealth of this country as well.

National Bolshevism is the only answer to our problems, a global national revolution of the superior races against the inferior races as Marx would have wanted.
>>
>>71329453
Who are you to make to the judgement in what anyone else has? Go earn your own way. Why are you someone else's responsibility, are you incapable of wiping your own ass?

Why are you not responsible for yourself? That is not even an adult. And really Jr, there is not a whole lot that is "fair" in life. That is one of the beauties about humans, which is being adaptable, and ability to survive and even thrive... your entitlement diminishes that beauty/strength in humans. You don't even realize you've been conditioned to be less human.

Your "gimme your shit" mentality WILL spill over and cause many deaths....all for you to feel better, what a waste.
>>
File: 1420042441891.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1420042441891.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>71329918
>being this triggered
You want a safe space, senpai?
>>
>>71329707

Argument by analogy. If you had four brothers, and one of these brothers was given wealth and luxury, while you and the others got nothing, would you be happy with this? Is it not self evident that a system like this is not going to work out. It would be better that no brother get anything and they are all unhappy. You would only argue otherwise if you felt like you were the one who was going to get it.

Go look at your bank balance and hire a hooker to masterbate you while you pontificate. That's what most rich people I know would do.
>>
>>71330006
>guys communisim is great and totally works!
>it doesn't matter that it's almost universally agreed to be wrong by economists, has never worked ever, has always led to opression and suffering and an increase in poverty, THIS time it will work!

What do you call someone who keeps trying the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome?
>>
>>71330154

I think you are just extremely jealous and bitter about your failed life. You were never smart enough to do stocks/cryptos and you are stuck with no skills at a shitty job and no way out. You dug your own grave.
>>
>>71330135

Use of the word signifies ignorance. I don't associate with losers, refrain from responding.

>let trulled u sowwww gud!!

Sure got me.
>>
>>71329867

What's retarded about it friend?

>>71330022

I get to be judgemental because the laws which I have to live by are being written by these people you fucking dumb piece of shit.
>>
File: 1373645442104.gif (22 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
1373645442104.gif
22 KB, 300x100
>>71329453
>Where I live, families have estates that have been in their families for generations. Do u think you that fair? Why should they get to have everything for virtue of being born while I work hard and have virtually no money or time to myself to better myself?

Because like it or not you are a product of your parents and the effort they put into their own lives and yours. You do not get to start life with a clean slate or an equal start with everyone else. That is a fantasy to has never existed, and will never exist. Your parents are the ones responsible for bringing you into the world. If you want to blame anyone, blame them.

Or, you can work hard, build up personal wealth and knowledge, move up a bit on the social and financial ladder, and leave your children off better than you were. That's how the rich assholes did it, and so can you. The idea that social mobility is supposed to be so easy that anyone can become as rich as Bill Gates if they wanted to is ludicrous.
>>
>>71330294

As I said before, a lot of rich people around me have estates that have been in their families for generations. Why should they get to have them?
>>
>>71330306
>I'm not going to talk to you cause my feelings are hurt :'(
cry harder, faggot.
>>
>>71317710
>rich stole from the poor
>implying poor people had money to begin with
>>
>>71317710
Jesus Is there any logic in this? He is basically begging for what he don't deserve and gets 2 golds.
>>
>>71330154
Counterpoint: it is inherently morally wrong to wish ill on someone else because of their success.
The only way this argument works is if you ignore morality, but if you are without morals then there is nothing wrong with the system, as it is just a spook, and therefore there is no reason to change it.

Also, the majority of people in america aren't poor but actually quite well off, so your argument is not based in reality.
>>
>>71330359

Seriously though, why not just say fuck it and crash the system? the life you described sounds like a nightmare. It would bring me more joy to rip the lifestyle from them instead of spending my whole life paying shitty bills pushing around papers in an office, making my bosses even richer.
>>
>>71330437

They worked for them or were gifted them by their parents. So let's say you have a kid. Should you be allowed to give him your money? Should you be allowed to do what you want with your private property?
>>
File: Untitled.png (37 KB, 929x457) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37 KB, 929x457
>>71330582
6 now. at least all the comments basically call him out.
>>
>>71330632

Success implies they done something. These people I know have done nothing except be born.
>>
>>71330437
Because they're their parents children and heirs to their legacy. Do you want the government repossessing your personal belongings when you die, like your whole life was just a lease?

The difference between rich people and poor people is that rich people know life doesn't end when they die.

>>71330674
You feel that way because you're a child who hasn't build up anything in life, doesn't have the motivation or drive to do so, and would rather spite others.
>>
>>71330674

Just develop a skill and be self-employed you miserable cunt. If your family can't provide for themselves, fuck them. You have to grow up at some point. People like you can't take any responsibility. Maybe you are just too stupid to make wealth or maintain wealth?

If it makes you feel better, my parents are both multimillionaires and I'm the sole inheritor. I spend a lot of my free time learning markets and investing so I'll never be like you. For entertainment, I read socialist drivel like the shit that comes from your mouth.
>>
>>71330674
>It would bring me more joy to rip the lifestyle from them instead of spending my whole life paying shitty bills pushing around papers in an office
Why should we care about what brings you joy? The only way we can justify that would be utilitarian ethics, but your choice does not bring the most happiness to the most people, which means it is morally wrong. So either you have no morals, which means your plea to pathos falls flat because why should I care ablut you if I don't have a moral obligation to, or you do have morals and you're wrong because your actions are morally unjustified
>>
>>71318201
Yeah, that's my favorite part about this shitshow.
Liberals go to colleges they can't afford to get degrees they can't use, then when they can't pay up, they piss and moan about how me, an unskilled laborer, should pay for their tuition.
I hate liberals so fucking much. I seriously hope they all die.
>>
>retarded consumers complain that companies are overreaching
Here's a fucking hint, stop using their services and giving them money.
>>
>>71318201
With whom do you spend time? I feel alone in my office since nobody would like my logical straight views.
Once I accidentally said "Take more refugees and get killed dear Europe"
Everyone stared at me like I was alien with one guy asking me back in surprising tone
>Refugees? What do refugees have to do with terrorism. They are people in need.
>>
File: 1421934136004.gif (2 MB, 306x230) Image search: [Google]
1421934136004.gif
2 MB, 306x230
>>71330306
>Use of the word signifies ignorance. I don't associate with losers
>posts on /pol/
Wow.
>>
>>71328585
>African American detected
>Read news
>>
>>71330781

The reason for my spite is because I work hard every day but because all of my money goes to my family's well being I don't have any joy. I literally work to live, then live to work, without any change in the future visible or better horizon.

Meanwhile I'm told on pol that people get what they deserve. The people who own the estates near me, the people I had to serve in golf clubs, they don't work nearly as hard contextually in their life than I have to to makes shitty ends meet. They are worth financially thousands of me. Are you saying that I'm as useful to society as shit on a shoe in comparison to these people because they were born into it?
>>
>>71330318
Only a dumb piece of shit screams about being poor, and expecting someone else to do something about it. THAT IS A KEK!

Only a miserable, hateful subhuman can't see their own darkness in wanting people to pay for your inadequecies?...here in the States we refer to you as being a weak-assed punk bitch.
>>
>stoled
>govt. Distribute wealth

Hahaha haha yeah I'm sure the reddit """""revolutionaries""""" will take to the street aaaaaaaany minute now. Wallstreet is probably shaking at the thought of all thover drum circles and slogans.
>>
>>71318826
Then we refuse the goods they profit from. Fuck them.
>>
>>71330926

Good for you. When your banging whores remember this conversation maybe it'll make you're orgasm stronger.
>>
>>71330767
>Success implies they done something. These people I know have done nothing except be born.
Anecdotes are not arguments.
>>
>>71319781
The first step for getting rich for someone who has not inherited anything is to become far right winged homo.
>>
>>71331239
>>71330996
>liberals don't see this easy solution

FUCK WHY ARE THEY SO STUPID?
>>
File: image.png (119 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119 KB, 400x400
>>71331313
Not an argument.
>>
>>71331313
You have used the wrong form of "your" multiple times in this thread. You're too dumb to type properly and you think we should be taking your shit opinions seriously. Fuck off and die, faggot.
>>
>>71331206

Why does me being poor mean I'm inadequate?

This is exactly what I mean, like all rich people think poor people are subhuman pieces of shit anyway.. Why would I ever support this system?
>>
>>71331321
POO IN LOO
>>
>>71331607

Go eat something burgertits
>>
>>71331162
>but because all of my money goes to my family's well being I don't have any joy.

There's your fucking problem. You should be saving and investing money, and that should bring you joy.

People get what they deserve, but sometimes there is a time delay. The rich inheritors that only golf all day will probably lose their money sooner or later. Either in this life by squandering it, or in their children's lives because they didn't raise them properly. The thing is you don't ever get to see how hard some of those rich people do work, so you assume they don't work at all.

>Are you saying that I'm as useful to society as shit on a shoe in comparison to these people because they were born into it?

Of course not. If you work hard, don't commit crime, and contribute socially you are a beautiful contributing member of society, and probably get more honest thanks for your work than some rich asshole that only golfs.

I don't really know what your situation is like, and how much you're struggling to pay for things that are out of your control. You might be unappreciated by the people around you. But I think your attitude is wrong, not just for society but for you.
>>
>>71331407
because they are useful idiots used by those who they think they oppose

Free market all the way.
But first we'd need to get rid of idiots.
>>
>>71331727
How's highschool?
>>
>>71331162
I think the thing to take out of it is that it isn't fair. Some people are born into free rides. But if you have some free time and aren't lazy you can use that time to learn a skill or create something.

Then maybe by the time you hit 40 you will be able to support everyone you love and give your children a better life.

I'm not saying the system we created and live under is perfect or even good.

But you only get one shot on this life and ^^^ is my goal.
>>
>>71331239
Yea wish that would work I think the clear message of American consumers is given with apple products. The rich leave and we as Americans say that's fine we won't buy your shit. Except we do and we do it like we plan on no future for ourselves or our children. It's like the American public already sees their end coming so they are trying to fill their graves with as much shit as possible before they are nuclear dust.
>>
>>71331641
Nice attempt in making yourself a victim. Your earnings is not the inadequacy I'm referring to, it is your thought process of being unhappy in your income bracket, but expecting others to wipe your ass to just give you a higher quality if life...

And not only is it an inadequacy, it is a mental defect.
>>
>>71317710
I fucking hate millennials who think like this. Because they work like every other american they think they're entitled to more and more of some company's assets, worth, value, what ever. Somehow the wage they agreed to is not enough and they want to have access to some above and beyond amount of compensation or some garbage.

Some-fucking-how they believe that its actually their money that was somehow stolen from them and now the rich don't actually own their money at all. He somehow feel entitles to some one else's money and truly believes that because the Communist Manifesto promises a utopia of sorts for people if you magically abolish every producing entity that things will be better if the state runs and governs everything. Next for "True Communism" to take place, the state will somehow magically go away and there will be no governing body known as the state and the "utopia" will finally arive.

I truly don't understand how stupidly thick people can be about how real life works and they demand such bullshit to take place under some fiction that its all true, all real, and any contingency is unneeded because the idea itself is apparently flawless.
>>
Reddit is full of commie bastards. I had a quite wealthy upbringing. However, I chose to make my own way in life, to prove that I don't rely on my father. I've seen people in severe poverty and they are there because of a poor government who import cheap labor. My father used to tell me stories of proud, working class men who worked to support their families. Poor people have become corrupted by goals, dreams and immigration. We need to go back to a traditional Britain, where we had bad teeth, global control and hard working folks.
>>
You know, I used to wonder how niggers always feel so entitled to other people's stuff whether it is through "dem programs" or armed robbery. But I think I finally figured it out. They have a superiority complex because they were literally born from the seed of a superior bbc. The media is obsessed with bbc so their superiority is always being reinforced. The women are like this too because even though they don't have a bbc of their own they were still created by one.
>>
>>71332153
WE
>>
>>71331998
I also hate the prose that "The wealthy are stealing from the poor because the wealthy didn't pay the poor a good wage" because somehow its stealing that a wage was inadequate.

I also hate how apparently the Wealthy are being greedy but its not greedy to blatantly admit in the OP's image that "the wealthy need to be forced to give us wealth"

Where is the logic? Me having my wealth and not doing anything with it is greedy but someone forcibly taking it from me is NOT greedy
>>
>>71331998
class struggle is a delusion. the money belongs to the aryan race and was stole through armed invasion of the fatherland
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1304
>>71332198
WUZ
>>
>>71317710
>some bitch ran off to a woman's shelter because he didnt understand what a job means or why I had to belt her
>>
>>71319781
They worked for it. They pay taxes. Tax loopholes should be closed though. Also, how do you feel about your tax dollars going to welfare queens? It's the same all the way to the top.
>>
>>71319781
The rich do not think this way. The ones way up top, maybe. But the upper-middle class are generally much more sympathetic than people seem to think.
>>
>>71319124
>fuck the poor, they're lazy, let em' starve
>problem
poorfag detected
>>
>>71317710
its always the same, the system they suggest leads to communism, literally shit tier system, and the top always manages to avoid it, even benefit from it

you cannot force people to work
>>
>>71332325
BBC
>>
>>71331973

I suppose at the end of day I'm ust going to kill myself anyway so it's rucking futile like everything else in my life
>>
>>71332817
k
>>
>>71331088

>posts on /pol/
>is degenerate nigger

LOL @ your life.
>>
>>71330462

Don't justify niggerdom.
>>
File: 1456147909367.jpg (47 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
1456147909367.jpg
47 KB, 640x427
>>71317710
>the wealth they have should be ours

I'm poor myself but forcefully redistributing wealth wouldn't solve anything. Only thing the rich should be shat on for is encouraging immigrants for cheaper labour.
>>
>>71332817
Ok.
>>
i don't get it
does he think the government is going to give him the money that it takes from the rich?
because he's delusional if he thinks that's going to happen

in fact, the government will be taking more money from him too. why does nobody see this? bernie "free shit" sanders is an enemy of the poor, the middle class and the rich alike.
>>
File: roman-abramovich_1235178c.jpg (15 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
roman-abramovich_1235178c.jpg
15 KB, 460x288
>>71318944
post-soviet capitalism/10
>>
My father dropped out of skill and went straight into work. Through hard work, he became qualified as an engineer and electrician. He would be considered upper middle class now. I followed his same work ethic and worked hard to achieve what I have. Now I own several properties and live a comfortable life.
This myth that liberals try to spread about how its impossible for people to become financially secure because of circumstances is utter bullshit. Work hard and you will live a prosperous life.
>>
The problem with the rich isn't that they are rich, the problem is that they generally lose their loyalty to their home country. Who hires Pajeets or Pedro instead of Americans? Who advocates open borders for cheaper labor, who advocates shit trade deals that fuck most of us over?

We are living in a globalized world and the super rich such as Bill Gates don't see themselves as Americans they see themselves as globalist crusaders. Unfortunately, billionaires like Trump are rare.
>>
>>71333373

You're not a billionaire though.
>>
>>71332817
Seek help...and hopefully from within yourself.

The only reason why you are in a rut, is because of you. I have a hard time empathizing with those that do nothing for themselves, to better their situation. Getting knocked around and battered in life (both figuratively and literally) is part of the experience in life, they are there as learning experiences...that is the strength in human nature, go find yours.

Everyone has a sob story, man. And even those with means have feelings and have bad things happen to them too.
>>
>>71321090
Class warfare is just a less effective alternative to racial-ethnic warfare for dividing and conquering the public.
>>
>>71328585
>And they already do that.
Not entirely. In this country there is high level of tax dodging.

I believe in the theory that we should reduced the amount of tax large corps and the wealthy should pay. In turn they would be more inclined to pay their tax here and I believe it would result in more money going back into the system.

>>71332606
>poorfag detected
You've taken me out of context, I'm referring to people who work hard in low paying jobs and people who are incapable of work.
>>
>>71317710
Oh wow, this is definitely a Soros shill. Someone old at that.
>>
>>71317710
I only *agree* insofar as that the constitution does put forth that our currency should be printed on the good faith and credit of the American people. Those who have made their fortunes in America and skipped town to international tax haven, or merely other countries such as jetting to S.E. Asia, are acts bordering on treason. If you choose to participate in the U.S. economy and choose to take advantage of the wealth in favor of enriching yourself, then by all accounts, you have acted against the American people. This is the problem with international capitalism, in the end, all successful capitalists will forsake their "home" nation in favor of following the private banking institutions, which of course, are the cause of all financial evils.

The problem is we keep characterizing the "rich" as the enemy, no, it's the speculators, the regulators, the world bankers and so on it goes. Wealth is admirable, how it is obtained and used is where exceptions arise.
>>
>>71323012
> those who use their wealth to improve society will be less likely to get targeted than those who just continually feather their own nests with zero regard for those who's lives they are impoverishing or ignoring
>implying Reddit commies can tell which is which
>>
>>71334880
So? Rich people can afford security to keep away lone nutters. It's only the super rich cunts who are going to have everybody wanting them dead. No amount of security is going to save your ass when the entire world wants to kill you.
It'll all work out. And if it doesn't...well, tough. Just like the rest of us who have to struggle through life. It's tough and sometimes unfair.
>>
>>71335511
Yea but you know what will save me.
My guns you British faggot.
>>
>>71335720
>My gunz will save me
>from a country full of people with gunz
Guess how I know you inherited your wealth?
>>
>>71323527
>destroy top 2% of the population
>tax the remaining 98% just 40 dollars a year
Anon I don't think that's how it would play out in any case
>>
>>71335511
> Rich people can afford security to keep away lone nutters.

This is why it won't work. Those people could be anywhere in the world, and have the best security to stop your lone gunmen.

Meanwhile you're encouraging the assassination of people spending money in a way you don't like. And who are these 'lone gunmen' anyway? Are you really even paying attention to what you're saying? It's fucking crazy, and is how civilizations collapse.

Plutocrats are becoming a problem because they're becoming more powerful than governments, but calling for uncontrolled violence is not a solution.
>>
>>71333373
>He thinks he is wealthy
>He hasnt suffered the discrimination of being new money
>>
>>71317710

It must be nice to be a first class citizen where rallying for violence openly is tolerated. If we said that, wed be terrorists.

Someone should report that guy to the FBI really, but we all know they will just help him install a communist leadership.
>>
>>71331998
The wage slavery phenomenon is real for many people, particularly the poor classes who have little to no options in employment.

A company like Walmart pays their customer assistants ~$9 an hour, but posts net profits of $16.18 billion with a profit margin of ~30%. A libertarian would say just go to a different company if you find this too disproportionate. But every other retail position offers the same deal, because they've formed a corporate cabal to concentrate absurds amount of wealth in one direction.

I'm not even poor, but this is really getting out of control.
>>
File: deflated.jpg (399 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
deflated.jpg
399 KB, 600x400
>>71319972
Liar. Most of them inherited money they didn't earn even a cent
>>
>>71336840
>picking holes that aren't there
Clearly you didn't read my (half-joking) original comment. My point was that it's the uber-cunts who would be successfully targeted, because when everyone is trying to kill you, who do you trust?
Your bodyguard?
Your chef?
Your wife and kids?
If we had a social meme where it was considered noteworthy and righteous to be socially charitable, instead of selfish and greedy, maybe, just maybe a lot of the anger towards these people would be dispelled.
Don't forget, it's from living in advanced first world countries that they did so well in the first place. How many billionaires has Gambia got?
Using society as a springboard, and then saying "fuck you, Jack" should be viewed as enough to get you spat on in public, at the very least.
I'm not saying strip these people of their wealth, because we need the wealth creators to have an incentive. Just make sure they are socially responsible with it.
And its up to us, not the government, to see this happens. Throwing bricks at people who own more than 2 gold plated Ferraris should be mandatory social conditioning.
>>
>>71317710
Fucking commies
>>
>>71330006
Better dead then red. Kill yourself you disgusting traitor.
>>
>>71337697
>Better dead then red
>expects the communist to commit suicide
You clearly haven't thought a great deal about this...or anything else, probably.
>>
>>71330278
A retard.
>>
>>71337469
>implying infrastructure isn't inherited
I suppose you would prefer driving on dirt roads and living in mudhuts
>>
>>71337390
You're right, but the solution isn't class warfare. The problem is a massive surplus of labour, which makes employing people cheaply possible.

>>71337577
What you don't understand is that it will NEVER come to the point that everyone is trying to kill them. At that point society as we know it will have collapsed entirely.

You think rich people are just going to complacently sit by while the masses try to kill them?

And how you do determine who is spending their money righteously? I'm sure plenty of people consider Soros a philanthropist. This just sounds like mob rule. You're essentially using circular logic: If we all valued 'social charity', we would kick out the rich assholes that don't. The problem is we have no unified cultural concept of good charity. And the decision on what is good and bad shouldn't be decided on deranged gunmen who don't value their own lives.
>>
>>71317710
>stoled

Those evil rich men, creating jobs and wealth for everyone else. When will they learn.
>>
>>71333742
And? Not everyone needs to be one. I have seen first hand that pretty much anyone can live a comfortable life through hard work. Liberals want to live a comfortable life without having to do any of the work.
>>
File: 1394128803518.gif (3 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
1394128803518.gif
3 MB, 290x189
>>71317710
>They worked and got paid
>That's not their money, that's our money
>>
>>71323972

>Nobody take them seriously

>Fascist opinions can end you up on prison in many cucked countries

Pick one and only one, faggot
>>
>>71317710
>handful of obscenely rich are corrupt
>all rich are corrupt
oh yeah, fuck capitalism man, fuck the system

-Posted from iPhone 7 "Kanye Yeezy Limited Edition"
>>
>>71317710
This is the funniest thing I've read this month. Thank you.
>>
>>71329782
Very good point
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.