[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you grow out of the bankrupt theory of Darwinian evolution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: evol-poo-tion.png (286 KB, 469x350) Image search: [Google]
evol-poo-tion.png
286 KB, 469x350
When did you grow out of the bankrupt theory of Darwinian evolution?
>>
>>71308080
What's bankrupt about it?
>>
>>71308080
>abiogenesis and evolution are the same thing

Protestants gtfo
>>
>>71308080
When I heard of neo-darwinian evolution

seriously, darwininan is obsolote as fuck
>>
>>71308125
WELL IF I CAME FROM A MONKEY I MIGHT AS WELL ACT LIKE ONE!!!!!!
>>
>>71308080
Evolution is pagan witchcraft and I don't allow that shit around my family.
>>
>>71308178
How is an "irrefutable fact" able to become obsolete?
>>
>>71308197
You probably do you have one as president
>>
>>71308080

every scientific article is writen this way

its just jew science
>>
>not knowing that that is how science looks like
>not knowing how scientists technically don't know anything and can only make inferences and observations from what they can see and observe
>>
>>71308231
>science
>irrefutable

have you ever studied any science?
any scientific theory is considered a temporary truth that can be discarded if some discovery proves it wrong
>>
>>71308197
I know you're being a cheeky cunt, but humans and apes are cousins. They are not our ancestors.

>if me and my cousin both descended from grandma, then why aren't i my cousin?!
>checkmate atheists

Yeah cool, okay.
>>
>>71308080
>America claiming to be "free"
>life governed to please some nonexistent "god" in fear of going to nonexistent "hell"
O I am laffin
>>
>>71308337
why dont you fuck your cousins
>>
>>71308080
I agree it's bullshit, now could you tell me more about that theory of magical kike bastard child and his wacky adventures.
>>
>>71308080
Text book is explicit about the fact that scientists don't have solid evidence and are speculating about the very earliest forms of life.

How is this bad?
Would you rather be absolutely certain that goddidit?
>>
File: 1449444620603.gif (852 KB, 326x300) Image search: [Google]
1449444620603.gif
852 KB, 326x300
>>71308383
>They're picking on evolution, guise. Better bring religion into it despite no-one mentioning it in the thread."
>>
>>71308080
IN ALL SERIOUSNESS: I believe there is strong evidence for intelligent design--people look at a television and know that it just didn't appear there BUT the human body is so much more complex, so how can we just accept it accidentally happened?

For anyone seriously looking into this, look up "Bill Morgan Fish Don't Walk debate" on YouTube.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LIFE CHANGING STUFF and easy to understand his arguments. Challenge yourself to watch it for 5 mins.

He debates professors and scientists on the subject of Creationism VS Evolution very well.
>>
File: fuck this gay earth.jpg (109 KB, 466x398) Image search: [Google]
fuck this gay earth.jpg
109 KB, 466x398
Well, this is where atheism is at in 2016. Weak people like OP are jumping ship on the movement because they're letting the terrorists win. They're going to go back to parroting religious dogma because they're scared shitless of Islam, Cultural Marxists and corrupt government.
>>
>>71308080
Yeah, it's just a theory (a geuss).
>>
>>71308080
Always known it was a load of bullshit, one spices can't turn into another.

"you believe in a man because he has a holy book heh, that's stupid. I believe in a different man because he has a holy degree I win heh".

fucking idiots
>>
>>71308080
Quality, well thought out, well written post OP! Seriously, Hiro, delete this fucking board. It's a shitpile.
>>
>>71308080
>easy mode - evolved from chimps; still chimps on planet
>novice mode - evolved mouth, teeth, stomach, intestines, butthole all at the same time - without one you woudnt need the others.
>>
>>71308593

Link to a debate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRQp-9ET03g

*tips fedora and leaves*
>>
>>71308669
species not spices
>>
explaining evolution always fails because human minds can't comprehend time scales of hundreds of millions of years
>>
>>71308750
The minds of retards, maybe.
It's completely trivial.
>>
>>71308276
THIS
>>
The day I asked where scientists got their facts from and they showed me a picture of an old faggot with AIDS who beat his children and invented hoaxes and never proved anything scientifically.
>>
>>71308750
>"Hundreds of millions of years"
>Earth is supposedly only 4 billion years old
>4b = 4000 million years
>More than 4000 extremely complex things in the world in which to evolve in just one million years

Time is the enemy of evolution
>>
>>71308080

>not understanding scientific theory the post
>>
>>71308311
prove it wrong nigga
>>
>>71308800
i made this post this morning when i almost burned my bible when someone said hiccups are evolution. i googled it and 100 pages what confirmed it. you need to research a lot more to find other possible truths

Yawning has puzzled scientists for more than two millennia. But could a new theory settle the question once and for all? David Robson investigates.

>two millennia
>new theory

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20140811-warning-this-may-make-you-yawn

Dunn claimed that hiccups are a vestige of the fish stage of human evolution, when the throat was supposedly transitioning from gills to accommodate lungs. He asserted that hiccups serve no purpose, but evolutionists have made that claim numerous times before regarding other “useless” biological functions and have been proven wrong each time.5 Just because no function is currently known for hiccups does not mean that one will not be found. For example, a possible purpose for yawning was recently discovered.6

Dunn does clarify that the epiglottis, a flap that covers the entrance to the trachea, makes hiccups possible. But it also makes human life possible. Without it, each time a person tried to swallow food or liquid, the material would drop into the lungs. So, another consequence of having been created is that humans have an epiglottis with an automatic nervous interaction that controls its closings and openings. If people had to consciously remember to close it for each swallow, then one moment of forgetfulness could be fatal.

>muh jew science
>>
>>71309660
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THIS IS WHAT JEWSCIENCE FAGGOTS FALL FOR
>>
>>71309750

scientist "so i am thinking about trying to proof evolution". 1 week later a article in science magazine. evolution proven . but ,maybe we dont know yet, it could be.
>>
>>71308576
>implying evolution is a problem to anyone but christfags
>>
>>71308593

But where did the creators come from then?

And there you go, your great arguments and LIFE CHANGING STUFF just stopped mattering.
>>
>>71308080
If you think that passage is describing evolutionary theory, then you literally don't know what evolution is. That paragraph is discussing a theory called abiogenesis. Abiogenesis is the theory that life could come from non-life and is not well developed yet. Evolutionary theory has nothing to do with the creation of life. Evolution is a theory about how already existing life changes over time. It doesn't attempt to answer where the life came from to begin with, just how it changes.

Also, science has been building on evolutionary theory for over 100 years. Arguing against evolution by arguing against Darwin specifically is misplaced. He came up with a very basic version of the theory, but not much was known about genetics at the time. Current evolutionary theory agrees with Darwin's basic ideas, but the details are quite different.
>>
>>71310098

its not though christfags can go around evolution even macro evolution
>>
Atheist:
>Har har stupid religious people, you believe something you can't physically see or prove with science (also: science deliberately disqualifies anything that's not materialist world view automatically)
>I know everything that happened billions of years before recorded history

The "Pre-History" fairy tale has always been the purest grade of concentrated hypocrisy
>>
>>71308080
Science is doing the best with the observations we've made from data we collected. It's never going to be 100% truth and that's why it's fun. It's just people constantly trying to disprove someone else. If you are going to criticize it, you have to have something better.
>>
>>71310349

time=magic for the atheist with enough time i get wings and fly of in the universe
>>
>>71309242
dude what
>>
>>71308197
Hello Ms/Mr Garrison
Whatever the fuck you're calling yourself
>>
>>71308593
It took the human body millions of years to achieve the complexity that it has today, it didn't simply accidentally happened.
>>
>>71310711
When are you going to catch up with civilization then?
>>
>>71310711

see
>>71310474

time=magic
>>
>>71310443
Dozens of hoaxes still being taught to children proves otherwise

Atheist pre-history fairy tale is about narrative control and brainwashing, nothing to do with scientific method. It's not actually science at all, just story telling and curating

The lie about "new evidence replaced outdated evidence" is just free license to permit a million contradictory, untested, half-baked imaginary stories at the same time
>>
>>71308080
when did you learn that mitochondria are just like bacteria and have a circular chromosome that's exactly like bacteria and they can divide independently of the cell in a manner just like bacteria?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiogenesis
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (748 KB, 590x562) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
748 KB, 590x562
>>71310890

oh lets not even start with that. A proffesor who needs progess so he starts to fake stuff for more funding
>>
We're the result of genetic experiments.

The cross breeding of aliens with Sasquatches,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8
>>
File: Ahhahahafaggot.jpg (21 KB, 202x249) Image search: [Google]
Ahhahahafaggot.jpg
21 KB, 202x249
>>71308080
>religious faggots trying to debunk scientific evidence when they have NONE
>>
>>71310183
This. I was losing more and more faith in humanity scrolling down this thread until I saw someone had pointed this out.

>Evolutionary theory has nothing to do with the creation of life. Evolution is a theory about how already existing life changes over time. It doesn't attempt to answer where the life came from to begin with, just how it changes.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (475 KB, 658x485) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
475 KB, 658x485
>>71311202
6:20
lucy lol they found 40% and mirrored the rest to make it as the hoax of today did i say 40 % i mean 35%

>jews science
>>
>>71308080
It's almost like they have to include disclaimers so people don't call it false fact.
>>
Niggers, spics, abbos, gooks, pajeets, jews, slavs, the other indians, and even honkeys are considered the same race. If you deny evolution, you group yourself will all of the bottom-tier races
>>
>>71308717

so simple but 10/10
>>
>>71308080
>When did you grow out of the bankrupt theory of Darwinian evolution?
When I realized that Charles Darwin was just a marketing trick and the real inventor of the theory was Erasmus Darwin, a Freemason and Occultist.

Of course, the ToE may still be sound, but I'mma just ad hominem like that. Because that's how I roll.
>>
>>71311266
fuck off k*rt
>>
>>71311896
Turkey shitskin, fuck off
>>
>>71311896
>>71311266

fuck off cunts its going to be the cross against the moon and star again

the ultimate battle good and evil no roach wil stand alive
>>
>>71311773
>this retarded
Culture, civilization, and morality are the measuring sticks of people's, and CHRISTIANITY advanced all of them

Lumping every religion together is way more retarded than lumping races together
>>
>>71308080
When I realized that I get so annoyed at everybody that I figured it's my turn to pretend to be retarded.
>>
>>71311896
>k*rd getting offended by kurt

stay mad cavenigger
>>
File: turkish police coming.jpg (36 KB, 468x351) Image search: [Google]
turkish police coming.jpg
36 KB, 468x351
>>71312014
>no roach wil stand alive
technically my moroccan friend, roaches don't stand :^)
>>
>>71312087
>Be Canadian snow monkey
>Can't defend wife from shitskin gorilla

Maybe if you evolved you wouldn't be so cucked
>>
>>71309437
prove what to be wrong?
>>
>>71312087
>CHRISTIANITY advanced all of them
Christianity is just a set of dogmas. It doesn't advance anything, in fact it retards. God just want you to believe in him so you can die and go to heaven/paradise. This world means nothing, you shouldn't even be on it.
>>
The antiscience agenda is the reason I can't align with the right wing. The right is too stupid and the left is too crazy.
>>
>>71310570 the anon is so dumb that he thinks only one species can evolve at a time.
>>
>>71312367
anti-science is found on both sides.

the majority of anti-vaxxers and anti-GMO are crazy left wing fruitcakes
>>
>>71312425
I know. At this point in time I'm holding out for an eco-fascist party.
>>
>>71312367
The right isn't anti-science.

They just want all the benefits of technology and none of the consequences.
>>
File: Screenshot_13.jpg (42 KB, 623x348) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_13.jpg
42 KB, 623x348
>>71312275

i am not your friend ,buddy
>>
>>71308080

>fuzzy words

>basic science

The problem is that you are stupid.

Really though.
>>
>>71308080
If only the Bible or Religishit Text #'s 1-100 had enough intellectual honesty to use words like this. Yet, based on orders of magnitude less, they are COMPLETELY certain.
>>
File: Faggots.png (292 KB, 511x460) Image search: [Google]
Faggots.png
292 KB, 511x460
9001 hours in ms paint

>>71308080
>>71308139
this pretty much senpai
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRguZr0xCOc
>>
File: 1450363256437.png (593 KB, 1185x1029) Image search: [Google]
1450363256437.png
593 KB, 1185x1029
>science still trying to grapple how the universe was made
>clearly states how it was done right in the bible

Jeez, these people are stupid.
>>
>>71308717
>easy mode
common ancestor: there is some female primate that has had a daughter that went on to breed the chimp line and another daughter that bred the human line

>novice mode
possible sequence of evolution:
stomach first to digest food (absorb and eject from membrane)
mouth to take in bigger food that can't go through membrane
butthole to eject more waste than through membrane
intestines to separate/move food and waste quicker
teeth to chew bigger food into mash to fit through intestines

I answer these for fun, not to educate niggers.
>>
>>71313290
>first there was the stomach
>then millions of years later through extinction intestines were made to make use of the food
>then through more extinction the butthole formed so they could poop
>once pooping was perfected they needed a bigger mouth

Yeah, you're clearly retarded.
>>
>>71312835

maybe jesus got hanged on a tree we dont know for sure we suspect that there was a lot of blood on the cross but maybe there was not
>>
>>71308080
The difference between science and religion is that scientific theories are not dogma. They are conti uously adjusted for better explanatory power thanks to empirical Evidence.

Now, the idea evolution is not 100% as Darwin expected it to be is irrelevant. Some of the concepts are still very supported and his project continues to date.
>>
>>71313280
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

time space matter, who came up witth that idea thousands years later?
>>
>>71313671
You're an idiot, adam and eve met god and read them bed time stories and shit before they slept they didn't just make it the heck up you fool.

Read a book(the bible). Get educated, moran.
>>
>>71313444
let me put numbers on the lines since it seems that you can't read sequentially
1. stomach (lets digest food you get through the cell membrane)
2. mouth (lets eat bigger food, before eating done through membrane)
3. butthole (lets do bigger poop, before pooping was done through membrane)
4. intestines (allows more separation between mouth, stomach, and ass)
5. teeth (turn food that normally can't fit through intestines into mash that can)

2 and 3 can be swapped without breaking the logic

nice trips nigger
>>
File: WillyWonka_161Pyxurz.jpg (96 KB, 1600x899) Image search: [Google]
WillyWonka_161Pyxurz.jpg
96 KB, 1600x899
>>71312576
>not your friend
>buddy

my mistake, your chinese heritage shows. enjoy your roasted roach.
>>
it sure is reddit in here repent fags and stop accepting truth from the science jew
>>
File: 1460717427504.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460717427504.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
>>71308080
You make all Christians look bad when you speak out against science.
>>
>protestants

Literally the worst heresy
-boring as shit
-everyone is retarded
-everything about the church is Satan except for their carefully selected reference library which we worship
>>
>>71308231

100 years ago blacks/whites/asians different species.

Today blacks/whites/asians same species.

Which is true by science?
>>
>>71315252

>Implying darwins evolution is proven

let me grow some wings and fly to the moon because this shit is to retarded to be on earth for
>>
>>71308080
ANOTHER religion/evolution/atheism thread
Pick up a fucking book you subhuman low test piece of garbage.
Thanks.
>>
>>71316750

he just proved with his pic that a book has no proof retard
>>
>>71308276
One if the hallmarks of scientific study and theory is that one can never claim to objectively know or understand something empirically demonstrated fully, even the most basic EMPIRICAL facts. That's why all papers and books are written like this.
I thought this was obvious
>>
>>71308197
Ooga booga go back to africa
>>
>>71316669
>Being so ignorant about the subject that you ever use words like "prove" when talking about scientific theories

Ten points from Slytherin
>>
>>71316669
>proving in one post you are too stupid to even the most basic & simple of science
>>
>>71317132

hey you belief in magic , why cant i grow wings and fly to the moon in million years
>>
>>71310137
>not understanding the concept of extra dimensional beings existing without time

How's being fifteen going?
>>
>>71317104

then why stop using it as a theory but as a fact . hey look at this spider he became this way because of evolution this spider is a million years old. Every nature show ever
>>
>>71313814
1 2 and 3 are interchangeable in order, desu.
>>
>>71317470
Because that's not how science works.

The theory of evolution is basically the same as the law of gravity. We know it's there, we basically know it's true, we can even numerically quantify the rate of mutations over time. But we don't know everything about it because we can't ever know everything about it, so we treat it as if the minuscule chance that all of our observations are just coincidence may someday turn out to be true.

That's how all statistics work in biology. Literally every paper in the field focuses on avoiding the word "prove".
>>
>>71317132
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W194GQ6fHI

evolution is magic cunt if this cunt can survive in space i can also in millions of year
>>
>>71312510
eco-facists would be against nuclear power, which is retarded.
If you are scientifically minded, you can't win when voting.
>>
>>71317755

exept with niggers offcourse as long the theory fits the agenda.
>>
File: wojak cowboy.png (222 KB, 1011x1049) Image search: [Google]
wojak cowboy.png
222 KB, 1011x1049
>>71308231
>this is /pol/'s understanding of science
Really, how old are you?
>>
>>71308750
>Implying you need that timescale when you can examine viral evolution over the span of a month
>>
>>71319177

they had 100 years of fruit flies and they had nothing
>>
>>71319729
Excuse me? I don't understand what you're trying to say
>>
>>71311788
thank you. i came up with these when i was 11.
>>
>>71317255
>toothpaste doesn't know how to grow wings
>toothpaste doesn't know that wings don't work in space
>toothpaste can't undergo evolution because it's fucking toothpaste

christ you're retarded
>>
>>71319981
But where is the experimental evidence? None exists in the literature claiming that one species has been shown to evolve into another. Bacteria, the simplest form of independent life, are ideal for this kind of study, with generation times of 20 to 30 minutes, and populations achieved after 18 hours. But throughout 150 years of the science of bacteriology, there is no evidence that one species of bacteria has changed into another, in spite of the fact that populations have been exposed to potent chemical and physical mutagens and that, uniquely, bacteria possess extrachromosomal, transmissible plasmids. Since there is no evidence for species changes between the simplest forms of unicellular life, it is not surprising that there is no evidence for evolution from prokaryotic to eukaryotic cells, let alone throughout the whole array of higher multicellular organisms.
>>
>>71320450

Hold on there now evolution is magic there is sure some way that wings could work in space

if there was no fish in the sea would you say there is no way a animal can breath under water?
>>
>>71308080
When I found out that it was supported to popularity by Marxists
>>
>>71308262
Based Nippon strikes again. Looks like the quake has awoken you
>>
>>71320816
nice one toothpaste
Wings need to push air to generate lift. There is no air in space. Wings don't work.
Need to eject something to move in space.

btw magic is real you cunt don't pretend like it's not
>>
>>71311878
Pretty good.
>>
File: hands.jpg (33 KB, 348x199) Image search: [Google]
hands.jpg
33 KB, 348x199
>>71308337
Humans are apes, we're in hominoidea. I really can't believe people live on this world for their entire lives and never learn what kind of animal they are.
>>
>>71321048

so farts that would work to fly to the moon
>>
>>71312333
Swede fag.
Without christianity, you wouldn't even know what a book is since christians were the only one to keep teaching how to read after the collapse of the roman Empire.
>>
>>71321208
Rome might not have collapsed were it not for chirstianity causing civil war across the empire.
>>
>>71321185
If you have enough gas than yeah you can fat your way through space.
Rockets are basically giant igniting farting machines in space.

Or you could just use magic to get to the moon. Not that you could. You are just measly toothpaste .
>>
File: Screenshot_14.jpg (148 KB, 869x628) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_14.jpg
148 KB, 869x628
>>71321352

see so its possible to fly to the moon because evolution is magic
>>
>>71321048
Well, if we think technically, solar wings are, in a general sense, wings that could "fly" in space.
>>
>>71321301
Bullshit. It collapsed because pagans invaded it. Christianity is nowhere responsible for civil war at that time.
>>
>>71321604
don't fucking disgrace magic with your evolution bullshit
magic is granted by an entity above reality
men are given magic by god

eat shit filthy fedora tipping toothpaste faggot
>>
>>71321851

this leaf is unto something
>>
>heh heh did you see how many bites that evolution thread yesterday got? i'm gonna go and post another one, LOL!!!
t. abdullah
>>
>>71308197

thats my motto.
>>
File: serveimage.gif (111 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.gif
111 KB, 1200x1000
>>71321851
no, those are more like sails
wings imply lift and air pressure and all that jazz
>>
How dare any of you faggots disagree with my absolute authority over your origins and therefore my ownership of your mind, body, and soul. Shame on you.
>>
>>71321851
solar wings/sails work by reflecting photons incident on the sail and using that change in momentum as propulsion through space

not flying, but not strictly the same thing as classical fuel propulsion

good try leaf
>>
>>71313577
>scientific theories are not dogma
yeah right tell that to all the science tards that worship science as their god. There's insufferable people on both sides of the aisle regarding either religion or science as the end all be all
>>
Whoa dude theories aren't 100% proven fact holy shit that blows my mind I didn't know that. At least scientists are out there looking for shit not just believing some book written by sandniggers thousands of years ago
>>
>>71322473
Actually the most insufferable ones are those who say that both sides are bad and feel superior to both
>>
>>71322663
Thanks. Finally I can put into words why I hate some philosophers so much.
This is exactly why I hate philosophy pricks.
>>
File: 800px-Human_pidegree.jpg (248 KB, 800x935) Image search: [Google]
800px-Human_pidegree.jpg
248 KB, 800x935
>ctrl + f
>transitional fossils
>0 matches found
>/pol/ is actually this retarded
>>
I never believed in it in the first place.

I am a Christian and I believe in the Bible. Never in history has one thing changed from its kind to another kind, only a subset of its kind.

Mutation is not evolution, and also not a benefit to life.
>>
>>71322995

where is your tale nigger
>>
>>71323183

tail
>>
>>71308080
/pol/ is an evolutionist and Christian board. Protestant young earth creationists need to realize that evolution is real and that it in no way contradicts Christianity.
>>
>>71308717
>teeth, stomach, intestines, butthole all at the same time - without one you woudnt need the others.
Starfish have a stomach but no intestines, mouths or teeth
>>
>>71323081
Hurt durr people never change
What about people born without wisdom teeth

A recent mutation that benefits the person
>>
>>71308262
stealth bant
>>
>>71322995
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z0tHI-4_gc

tail nigger
>>
>>71308311
Holy hell batman. Is everyone in Argentina an actual ape?

If you're going to attempt to disprove a scientific theory, you're going to need a whole lot of more evidence than it took to prove it. Theories aren't pulled out of people's asses. They required extensive research, testing, and calculations. Now, as for laws, those have been proven to be irrefutable.

Unless you're smarter than Darwin and have evidence to disprove his points, stay irrelevant please.
>>
>>71308080
Friendly reminder, evolution is taught in leftist dominated schools and universities, along side multiculturalism, marxism etc etc.

Evolution is a multicultural, jewish lie and /pol/ of all people should know this.
>>
>>71323301

Grasping at straws for your false religion.
>>
>>71322995
It's not /pol/ it's just Pr*testant heretics chimping out because they can't fathom that both evolution is true and that Christ is Lord.

Say after me:
"Christ is Lord and evolution is true."
>>
>>71310890
Are you serious right now?
>>
>>71322630
It's the same thing as believing in a book. It's just belief with no causal factors. It doesn't even use the scientific method to back it (observable evidence + experimentation). All "evidence" is either unobservant or only proves adaptation.
>>
File: muh tradition.png (334 KB, 454x686) Image search: [Google]
muh tradition.png
334 KB, 454x686
>>71323442

Fuck off, pharisee.
>>
>>71322995

tail dude where is it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsrNPmCFpW0
>>
>>71317255
>>71317809
Evolution does not happen to individuals only to populations and only because of selective pressures. Are you a muslim or something?
>>
File: 1423536019892.png (274 KB, 514x470) Image search: [Google]
1423536019892.png
274 KB, 514x470
>>71308197
well, you already are
>>
>>71323183
Some humans are born with vestigial tail stubs actually.
>>
>>71323639

swing in a tree nigger if you have a tail , this is probably false
>>
File: islamic_happy_man.jpg (100 KB, 371x275) Image search: [Google]
islamic_happy_man.jpg
100 KB, 371x275
ITT: dumb kuffars
>>
>>71320573
>150 years is long enough for speciation to occur
We've seen smaller changes however
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._coli_long-term_evolution_experiment
>>
>>71323428
Also, blacks believe evolution, with that, they also believe the white man came from DA BLACK KWEEN.

Do you believe this /pol/? Do you believe the noble white race is nothing more than a product of his environment?
>>
>>71308080
Not after reading this retarded post
>>
>>71323615
>>71323408
>>71323183
Do you have brain problems?
>>
>>71323735
Ever wonder why it's called a "tail bone
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-18-09-00-54.png (431 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-18-09-00-54.png
431 KB, 1080x1920
>>71323735

Look up "human vestigiality".
>>
File: 1403137995897.jpg (50 KB, 408x439) Image search: [Google]
1403137995897.jpg
50 KB, 408x439
That's the bio textbook I had my freshman year of highschool kek.
>>
>>71323759

long term jew science, also no change its stil ecoli
>>
>>71323442
I'm Catholic and I love trolling nerds with this shit, too. Because as it turns out, you guys suck at science.
>>
>>71323609
>tfw Protestantism is the well-spring of modern atheism
>>
>>71323931

Look up appendix. Just because you don't know the purpose it serves at this point in time doesn't make it "vestigial".
>>
>>71308080
if evaluation was real there'd be evidence but when we look at the bible there's nothing there. elevation says we all used to be monkies in the jungle but if that was true how comee theres still loads of monkies in the jungle and they all dont keep turning into people? everlution is just a liberal trick designed to fool our soft vunerable children into turning away from god.
>>
>>71323770
>>71323428
>Do you believe the noble white race is nothing more than a product of his environment?
Yes actually, evolutionary theory says white skin comes from the environment along with why whites are more intelligent and less violent than niggers too, since we actually needed functioning family groups to survive.

Also apes tend to have fairer skin than niggers under their fur, since the fur blocks the sunlight and UV instead, black skin evolved in humans as we lost body hair, then whites lost it again.
>>
>>71308080
>lacking direct evidence
>scientists think
>thought to be
>might have developed
>were probably

Not a single fact, just assumptions and theories. Typical Jewish science.

I can't believe /pol/ eats this crap up, while claiming white genocide is real.
>>
>>71323965
But the theory of evolution is supported by a lot of evidence and it really doesn't conflict with the Christian Faith.
>>
Since nobody is redpilling you on this matter, let me try.

The theory of evolution is called a theory and unproperly taught at school. It lacks evidence and relies on few assumptions that were coincidly supported by some fossils.

Scientistd argue, that since we found archeopteryx, a small dinosaur that is supposed to be the missing specy between the dinosaurs and modern birds, it is proven that species evolve progressively from one another. The modern theory states that we can build phylogenetic trees of species with common caracteristics of some species at the base of the tree, and each branch corresponds to the addition or the deletion of some caracteristics. All species have, at some place in history a common ancestor, from which they derived from.

>ok then?

The thing is:
- we can't find any common ancestor for any specy, nor prove that he exists. We find fossils that match with exctinct species, but not missing links between species.
- modern theory is based on the fact that evolution is gradual, but discovery show that we don't found any graduation anywhere, but huge jumps in evolution. For instance, evolution theory is very short in explaining the cambrien explosion 700 million years ago. Why so manu species suddenly appeared, while are supposed to evolve slowly, with genetic transitions?

- Interbreeding is very complicated, and often ends up in pure disparition of the hybrids, that can't reproduce or result in regression of their genetic traits, and very few descendants. Their physical caracteristics are often better than the one of other species, yet don't reproduce.

- there seems to be a "way", a direction in which evolution goes. Modern science can't explain this, and even on many many generations, genetics can't evolve randomly towards creating something that completed as an eye. It's like if you put many monkeys in front of computers and expected them to, randomly, write a shakespeare book. That is extremely unlikely.
>>
>>71324093
A common ancestor would be cellular you fucking idiot
>>
>>71324045
His image said that actually, the tail has been lost but the tailbone remains as it serves as an attachment point for muscles and ligaments.
>>
listen here you baiting shitposting faggots.
If you really want to educate yourself on the matter why not listen to an actual biology lecutre or read an actual college biology book instead of nitpicking stuff in some fucking 3rd grade biology book. In case some of you are actually serious i have nothing but contempt for you. I talked with people like you. Instead of looking deeper into the matter as one would do if one were actually curious you just dwell on the surface and nitpick here and there, because you don't want to leave your comfort zone. You don't want to be proven wrong, don't you. People like you, being afraid to be wrong are the worst. I hope you'll learn some day

Here: http://www.ibiology.org/ibioseminars/evolution-ecology/jack-szostak-part-1.html

watch and learn
>>
>>71324009
>being an edgy ignorant faggot never existed prior to Martin Luther

I take it you never read Proverbs before.
>>
>>71324045
>some people have tails after all
>lol ur stupid
>>
>>71324173

The tail never existed.
>>
>>71322995
>post yfw you realise that african Bob Ross is everyones common ancestor
>>
>>71323931

so because a baby has a tail on the talibone proofs evolution.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=baby+with+monkey+ears&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=oOkUV6PxEoj5UIu4hNAI#safe=off&q=baby+with+monkey+eyes
>>
>>71323958
>also no change its stil ecoli
It's been a 28 year experiment. Life is about 3 billion years old in current theories so we've tested the e-coli for a time that's 0.0000009% of life's existence.
>>
>>71324067
Then the white race is not as special as you think it is.

And it is not going extinct. As long as the conditions of Europe exists, so will white people. (according to evolutionists)
>>
>>71324149
I mean a common ancestor for humans and monkeys for instance. Or horses and zebra. We simply can't find one.
>>
>>71324093
There you go. You just completely showed how the theory of evolution could not be true. Why dont you write a thesis about your waterproof discoveries and become the most famous man in the word.
>>
>>71324078
It's not about evolution, it's about abiogenesis.
>>
File: ends-of-the-earth.jpg (313 KB, 951x592) Image search: [Google]
ends-of-the-earth.jpg
313 KB, 951x592
>>71308750
Rocks + lightning + deadly radiation + vacuum + 13 billion years...

=
>rocks came alive in an environment DEADLY to life and evolved in to bacteria and then in to fish, dinosaurs, monkeys and now atheists

Nothing personal, kid.
*teleports out of the thread*
>>
File: chauvet cave - 35000bc.jpg (704 KB, 928x550) Image search: [Google]
chauvet cave - 35000bc.jpg
704 KB, 928x550
>>71308080
Evolution isn't incompatible with Christianity.

On "day" one, God "created" our universe and reality from absolutely nothing. He created our dualistic logic to make differentiated existence possible. The laws of the universe were chosen to make evolution into the human form possible. The initial conditions were tweaked to ensure abiogenesis occurred on Earth.
>>
>>71324248
The common ancestor of all apes lost the tail quite a few million years ago.
>>
>>71308080
Are you trying to tell me that this estimation is worse than your blatant lies?
>>
>>71324287
It's an example of vestigiality.
>>
>>71308080

The theory is not flawless and has been undergoing revisions for a century, it still accounts for and predicts many observations better than competiting theories.

I don't think it will be overturned, just recognized the way Newtonian mechanics are; a good approximation of reality for many purposes, but not a complete explanation for all phenomena under it's model.

t. mathematician who doesn't into physical science much and probably shouldn't be taken seriously
>>
>>71323436
Direct evidence of human evolution
I evolved to drink milk unlike 40%of the population
>>
>>71324337
I didn't say it was false. I said it was short and incomplete.

Explain to me why do we miss so many fossils between species if they are supposed to evolve gradually?
>>
>>71324337

that is literally darwin 101

but atheist have to use time=magic
>>
>>71324331
You'd have to go all the way back to where human and horse ancestors split. Also there's a thing called convergent evolution, you also see it with sharks and dolphins.
>>
>>71324302
>Then the white race is not as special as you think it is.
Intelligence is pretty fucking special
>And it is not going extinct. As long as the conditions of Europe exists, so will white people. (according to evolutionists)
The conditions of pre-historic Europe and central asia you mean, modern civilisation has completely disrupted natural selection in humans. Like white people sending niggers food all the time instead of just letting the fucking subhumans starve.
>>
>>71324080

Evolution is secular gnosticism, and you are a fool.
>>
>>71324474
Wow I need coffee
>>
>>71308080

I'm a biologist, I have heard good arguments against evolution, none of them have come from /pol/ or religious people though, but fellow scientists.

Unfortunately most people who don't think evolution is possible are also morons, so they don't submit good arguments.

Anyways, despite the genuine criticisms, it's still a pretty solid theory.
>>
>>71321066
Quit ape-splaining shitlord. I identify as a gay fish and you cannot tell me about my subjective classification in the animal kingdom
>>
File: Life's Solution.jpg (20 KB, 334x499) Image search: [Google]
Life's Solution.jpg
20 KB, 334x499
>>71324368
Recommended reading on evolution and abiogenesis:

Life's Solution: Inevitable Humans in a Lonely Universe
>>
>>71317255
which reminds me of a joke ---

why are apes pissed off all the time?

because they know that in 1,000,000 years there going to turn into niggers
>>
>>71324434
Best post ITT
>>
>>71324093
>that since we found archeopteryx, a small dinosaur that is supposed to be the missing specy between the dinosaurs and modern birds
Archeopteryx is not a direct ancestor of birds, it's on a dead branch similar to the ancestors of birds.
>>
>>71324519
please state scientific evolution critique
>>
>>71324291
>Life is about 3 billion years old in current theories so we've tested the e-coli for a time that's 0.0000009% of life's existence.

time is magic
>>
File: F1.large.jpg (201 KB, 1280x591) Image search: [Google]
F1.large.jpg
201 KB, 1280x591
>>71324093
>genetics can't evolve randomly towards creating something that completed as an eye
It's actually happened twice independently, in mammals and squids and their relatives. Squid eyes are incredibly similar to human eyes, but their optic nerves are below the retina instead of on top of it like in our eyes, so they have no optical blind spot.
>>
>>71324448

You're still human, and a faggot. You didn't evolve, dumbass.
>>
>>71320573

Tons of studies have been done of drosophila spp. involving genetics and evolution and speciation. The simplest thing I can think of is just crossing two parental populations with different eye colour and then looking at the ratio of different coloured eyes in the new generation. That's evolution.
>>
>>71308080
I didn't believe in evolution until I spent a year living in Chicago.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 467x316) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 467x316
Young earth creationism was created by Jews to trick uneducated Christians who are then portrayed as an example in the media to make all Christians look bad.

Young Earth Creationism is a major source of atheism.
>>
>>71324654
Don't you agree that gradual small changes sum to large changes over time? If I move 1mm every year eventually I'll circumnavigate the earth, it'll just be incredibly slow.
>>
>>71308080

>Scientists are not capable of traveling through time and observing the origins of life firsthand

>What rubbish, throw it all away, it's all the work of the sky jew boys.
>>
>>71324406
>vestigiality.

see >>71309660
does not exist if we dont know a use now we can find a use later
>>
>>71324489
You're only intelligent because you had to adapt to your environment. That's nothing special.

Cheers /pol/. I am no longer a racist anymore, I have now realised that we white people really aren't that special and mainly just a mutated species created by our environment.
>>
>>71323301

>A recent mutation that benefits the person

that's evolution

>a change in allele frequency from one generation to the next
>>
>>71324474
Yes, but you can't build coherent trees of fossils for all the species. You almost can't build any tree at all, just small links and comparible traits. Convergent evolution doesn't explain the problem I talked to you about. We state that species are parents but we can't prove it by finding the common ancestor. If there were so many random transitions, we should find individual all along the trees of evolution. The fact is that we find very different species, but no transitional species. Like if evolution made huge jumps.
>>
>>71324460
How many animals do you think has been alive since the first organism on earth?

How many animals do we have in our fossil records?

I'd bet you that the small fraction that we have actually found would explain your gaps.

But then again, everytime someone would find a fossil that would fit in a gap, two more gaps would be made before and after. Young earthers wouldnt be happy untill the fossils of every animal that ever lived was found and categorized.
>>
it's just a theory... a guess
>>
>>71324692
My ancestors evolved to drink milk
I am more evolved then people that can't.
>>
>>71324778

Show me the evidence. There is none. You are literally grasping at straws. Taking a leap of faith. Evolution is secular gnosticism.

In the back of the mind of every evolutionist is the idea of perfecting man, ascending to a higher level of consciousness.

Open your eyes and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>71324080
Then why can't you defend it?

Entropy? Ever heard of it? The Theory of Evolution is impossible according to the laws of thermodynamics. Just as an example.
Or how about math? Observable changes in species? Even Darwin himself stated that if no missing links were found in so and so many years, his theory was obviously bunk. None were found.

Come on, I'm just pulling your leg. But stop accepting dogma so easily. Sapere aude.
>>
>>71308139
>>71312873
Thread winners, everyone else castrate yourselves.
>>
>>71324936

So is your child inferior if he is intolerant?
>>
>>71325005
>Show me the evidence

https://www.google.se/#q=evidence+of+evolution&gws_rd=cr

But i bet you dont want to read any of that because then you'd have to admit to yourself that you're wrong. It's more comforting believing you are right.
>>
>>71324778

what does that have to do with anything time= magic = faith and not science

i belief in god and maybe he made macro evolution and he is laughing his ass off in heaven, maybe he even shitpost on 4 chan.

but i still dont belief in it because there is no evidence
>>
>>71324936
>more evolved

Differently evolved, but not more evolved.
>>
>>71324953
The fact that everything on earth shares some basics in genetic coding? How we can literally make similarity comparisons between species genetically and the models for genetic mutations give common ancestors in the time frames matching fossil evidence we do have (fossil evidence will always be patchy due to how unlikely it is a fossil will form). We can see smaller changes due to selectio on smaller timescales, like with moths during and after the industrial revolution, and humans themselves speed up the process when we artificially select animals we breed. Just look at what we've done to the dog in a few thousand years. A great Dane and Chihuahua aren't having a viable mongrel any time soon.
>>
>>71324593

One argument is evolution may not occur as easily in aquatic environments because they're much more stochastic than terrestrial ones, and if you have an environment that's always changing there's never one factor (or a small number) that can select for certain traits. Selection pressure is constantly shifting.
>>
>>71322473

You've managed to confuse popsci athiests with science
>>
>>71325212
Did you even read the links yourself?

Be honest, because the first page is full of irrelevant bullshit. They even admit "Yeah, we can't prove it, but it's the best we got. Sorry." here:
http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/comdesc/
>>
>evolution is fake
>races are real, IQ is real
Pick one
>>
If Jesus was real why haven't we found a Jesus fossil?
>>
>>71325493
If evolution is real, then race really is a social construct.

We are all humans, we all come from the same common ancestor, we are all one.

Refugees fucking welcome.
>>
>>71325005

>The Theory of Evolution is impossible according to the laws of thermodynamics

What are you on about mate
>>
>>71308080
Geologist here

There are many questions still unanswered in geology and paleontology. One is the question of the first cells, obviously none have been preserved in the rock record. It may never be answered. The language is appropriate to our ignorance on the subject.

There are other questions we know nothing about. I'll give you a few.

Why does Earth's magnetic pole shift? Why does it go through periods of quiet, some lasting 70 million years, followed by rapid shifting from pole to pole every few tens of thousands of years?

Where did Earth's water come from?

How are hotspots formed?

What creates EMORBs?

What process creates porphyrys?

and so on.

Just because there are still questions in both science and geology specifically does not invalidate what we do know.
>>
File: 1460916135801.png (748 KB, 1680x2975) Image search: [Google]
1460916135801.png
748 KB, 1680x2975
>>71308080
>>
>a book is badly written
>it happens to mention evolution
>this means everything about evolution is retarded

nah m8
>>
>>71325374
well, selection pressure is constantly shifting on land too, but i see your point that that may happen in a much faster rate under water. But to me that just means, that natural selection works just slower in water then, since only big game changers, which are relatively independent of smaller selection pressures, are then selected for. That might explain why certain animals under water have been around for so long.
Also, there are still ways that there can be huge amounts of selection pressure under water: geographical changes, water temperature, O2/CO2 content, limited resources, change of climate....
eg: http://news.stanford.edu/news/2014/september/fish-genome-fernald-092214.html
http://www.nature.com/news/2010/100707/full/466174a.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfd0BQT3Yv4 (the video is bad quality, but if you are to lazy to read....)
>>
>>71325958
E-MORBs
http://www.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/2009AGUFM.V33C2051A

Porphyrys
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porphyry_copper_deposit

If you can figure those out you would be a billionaire.
>>
File: 1452826472094.png (481 KB, 553x827) Image search: [Google]
1452826472094.png
481 KB, 553x827
>>71308080
Some bacterias evolve every year to adapt to the antibiotics, as well as humans having domesticated many animals (what do you think dog breeds are).
>mfw creationists exist outside the US
>mfw there are grown adults that believe in the genesis
>mfw there are grown adults that live their lives according to texts written by bronze age shitskin goatfuckers and edited multiple times
>mfw 99,(9)% of christians shit over jesus's teaching on a daily basis, while still calling themselves christian
>mfw 90% of christians haven;t even read the bible
>mfw /pol/ boosts 24/7 about white technological superiority, but enters doublethink mode when christianity is involved
>>
>>71325794
Evolution says whites evolved a little differently and our success and dominance historically shows we were clearly better adapted to survive. Unfortunately dumb fucks keep feeding Africa and giving them free medicine instead of letting us genocide the natives when we had the chance to.
>>
>>71326145

its not about badly written it is about that most science articles are written with ; maybe, we dont know, it could ,we suspect. .This is not science
>>
>>71308080
there are flaws in our study of human DNA which is why I don't buy the whole "everyone originated from africa" bullshit
>>
>>71326455

nono we where all tadpoles ones we should help them
>>
>>71326810
your thinking of Illithids
>>
>>71326553

No shit, most articles are made to generate clicks, people want the cuh-rayzee mindblowing type of science not truth, see: Solar Roadways Kickstarter

This has no effect on actual science
>>
File: Screenshot_10.jpg (84 KB, 902x899) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_10.jpg
84 KB, 902x899
>>71326361

>mfw i was just like you for 40 years
>mfw i finaly saw the light
>mfw i am just sorry for you that you cant see through the jewish lies
>>
>>71326810
This. I now feel compelled to help every African into Europe. One day, they will also be intelligent like us.
>>
>>71308080
Beside evidence and BS.

Just using your brain a bit you should see a connection between all animals. Just like it turned out planets have the same origin and that's why they look alike.

For me in Quran it says nothing against Darwinism, and it says "Human is being created in stages", and "He add in creation what he want"...

In terms of Darwinism I believe that we have a shared origin and nothing more. The whole BS and scenarios that Darwinism today says is just BS with no scientific evidence. Seems to me like a way to simplify the theory so more people would believe on it.
>>
>>71323416
>you're smarter than Darwin
You can always tell a person who never studied any scientific field by the fact that they correlate intelligence to ability to disprove a theory.

If not for the standout example of macroevolution in whales, the field of biology would be stepping entirely away from the idea of macroevolution. Every single time we find some ancient life previously sealed away and lost to time, it is exactly identical to the fossil records of that time period. We are missing key links for many significant changes in the fossil record, and more and more we are finding that extinct species that were thought of as links between even earlier species and more modern ones actually co-existed among what we previously thought were their progenitors. Geology is reaching the point where it is becoming harder and harder to go along with the idea that certain rock types are universally representative of certain time periods, as we keep consistently finding layers that are completely out of order with previous predictions. If not for an extensive record of whale evolution showing the deterioration of legs over time, macroevolution would have absolutely no reason to be considered as a serious theory.
>>
l>>71327332

>he whole BS and scenarios that Darwinism today says is just BS with no scientific evidence

What're you talking about specifically?
>>
My question is....Why have human's evolution accelerated so much more from other animals?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.