[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
College Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59
File: college (knowledge).jpg (272 KB, 1600x990) Image search: [Google]
college (knowledge).jpg
272 KB, 1600x990
Ok /pol/, what college do you go to and how is it like? What is the political spectrum like compared to other colleges? General College discussion thread

I go to Texas A&M
>>
>>71281799
Texas Tech

Not too bad, most of the professors are liberal it seems like, but the students are mostly politically apathetic. No protest bullshit or anything.
>>
>>71282113
I heard Texas Tech is improving every year. Sad it's full of Chads and Stacies though
>>
>>71281799

U Chicago. Seems like the undergraduates aren't incredibly politically active, but I may just not know because I am a PhD student. I know some of the faculty are quite conservative, and also know a few who are involved in labor and other things. But mostly it doesn't get talked about.
>>
>>71282113
Probably helps that it's pretty isolated and that Lubbock isn't all that large anyway.
>>
File: domeword_3lines_GLD_LRG.gif (4 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
domeword_3lines_GLD_LRG.gif
4 KB, 250x250
>>71281799
Uiowa.
>>
>>71281799
JMU, currently shitposting inbetween sets in JewREC
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 540x960
Ohio State. Lots of Bernbags. Last week someone wrote TRUMP 2016 BUILD THE WALL in chalk on the oval and people colored gay shit all over it
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 720x960
>>71284585
>>
>>71284585

they should be expelled
>>
>>71284137
>UChicago

Huh, I heard otherwise. Heard that even though it's pretty prestigious, it tends to be more liberal. Mostly because it's surrounded by a poverty-stricken neighborhood
>>
Was going to U of Louisville, now Indiana University Southeast

Both have their pros and cons but overall both are meh.

Gets the job done though I guess.
>>
>>71284712

Most universities are 'fairly liberal', especially if they are good ones. But that doesn't often translate into any actual political activism or anything. I think for the most part people are fairly conservative, even if they are socially liberal or whatever. Most are from wealthy families and want to make money, same as with other prestigious expensive universities.
>>
>>71284712
also hyde park isn't poverty stricken at all, although many other neighborhoods on the southside are. Seems like most of the undergrads stay in their little bubble and see very, very little of the poor parts of town.
>>
File: bub.gif (2 MB, 450x253) Image search: [Google]
bub.gif
2 MB, 450x253
>>71281799
Indiana University

Graduating soon with a MS, but hopefully I get a job nearby so I can continue to troll the libs on campus with chalk/ crashing their hugbox TedX talks and whatnot. Trump has been a God-Send for inducing maximum rage levels.

I don't know much about Trump but if he enrages these spoiled children this much he has to be good.
>>
File: ash maga.jpg (147 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
ash maga.jpg
147 KB, 640x675
>>71284585
based motherfucking Ohio
>>
File: rowdy3[1].jpg (14 KB, 325x240) Image search: [Google]
rowdy3[1].jpg
14 KB, 325x240
>>71281799
UTSA
My professors are getting low pay and being cucked by jews because their are losing their sheckles over school ratings.
Kids are dumb and accidentally take stem classes when they shouldn't but in the current year you can't deny a dumb ass. So retards take science classes and fail and it's on the teachers. Just recently some teachers got fired for this bullshit.
>tfw my professor went on a redpilled speech about it
>"there a problem with political correctness and as much as I despise that man Trump has some good points."
Also I had a SJW teacher that called a student Hitler and started talking about the six gorrillion all because he said that race is not a social construct.
>>
>>71282312
>>Sad it's full of Chads and Stacies though
>NORMIES REEEE
>>
Rutgers University New Brunswick
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 750x750
I go to Boston university. The political spectrum is only Bernie fags and Shillary supporters. All the women are fat and have that liberal twang voice to them and 80% of the dudes are beta chucks and the girl befriend them and fuck the sports boys.
This school fucking sucks and every school around here is the same. Harvard/northeastern/boston college/tufts are all the same as bu and mit is barely more redpilled. Boston is commie liberal hell and hiding my power level is a necessity or I would get ostracized. Education is fine here tho
>>
File: feel the bern.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
feel the bern.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>71285274
Also there are a lot of Bernie fags. I found this in front of my village
>>
>>71285274
Painful, but seeming as UTSA has a lot of minorities, I'd say it's not hard to see why there would be a lot of politically correct regressive liberals who think they are all that. Also, why not go to UT Austin or A&M?
>>
>>71285440
>Rutgers University New Brunswick
take classes in the philosophy department, it's the best department in the university in terms of national/international reputation and research.
>>
>>71285541
IDK if it was either Boston College or University, but I know at least 3 girls that go there that went to my school. They are all dumb and oblivious.
>>
>>71282312
Say hi to the very tall mexican that's friends with the designated indain, the weeaboo, and the manlet redneck. They are my friends.
>>
>>71284700
>this is thoughtcrime

k
>>
>>71285440
Oh shit, isn't that the college where some feminazis interrupted Milo's speech by flicking everyone off and smearing red paint on their faces as if it was period blood? lol
>>
File: IMG_0505.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0505.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>71281799
Penn State (Harrisburg)
>>
>>71285752
nah, it just shows they are immature children trying to offend people. not a thought crime, just pathetic.
>>
R O L L T I D E
O
L
L
T
I
D
E
>>
>>71285769
yessir I was at that actually lol
>>
>>71281799
U Cincinnati, just happy we got on the map, too many people lump everything in Ohio with OSU, but fuck those assholes
>>
>>71285610
There are so many blacks in my village
>mfw they pass by my building
Hopefully my grades are good enough to transfer to A&M or UT next semester. However they expect more from engineers.
>>
>>71286012
Fuck, is there that many immature SJWs on your campus? Or is that just a vocal minority?

Also I wish Milo would come to my campus. Too bad it's in the middle of nowhere ):
>>
>>71281799
SU reporting. Not that leftist desu. Maybe it's because I'm in STEM.
>>
Graduating from South Carolina this year, people fucking love Trump here
>>
>>71286017
Oh, I take it you are a freshman that got CAPPED from UT, am I correct?
>>
>>71281799
I went to UNC Chapel Hill. It was petty fun, campus is beautiful, not too far from Raleigh.. But good God is it liberal. At least once a year or so there's a protest about something, usually the statue commemorating fallen confederates or the "rape culture" of the frats or something like that
>>
>>71286274
Honestly, I would like to live in a Southern State like South Carolina. But as a minority I don't think I would be treated that well.
>>
>>71286279
No I didn't do the cap. I had no intention of going there 10 months ago but now i'm considering it since its close to home.
>>
>>71286296
GIMGHOUL!!
>>
>>71286210
Forgot to add lots of Trump supporters actually.
>>
>>71286408
Honestly it's not bad at all if you live in a major city. I'm sure you would love Greenville/Columbia/Charleston. University of South Carolina also has the highest % of minorities out of all the SEC schools
>>
The Citadel in south carolina
military college
in charleston, most beautiful city ive been to
red pilled student body
administration is cucking itself up, president doesnt give a fuck about anything other than whats in his glass
allowing women in was a mistake
they are talking about allowing one of them to wear a hijab... makes me sad
was in an all male company bro tier as fuck
Charleston loves you
college of Charleston is 7/3 female to male ratio
>>
Iowa State, its pretty gr8 m8, less liberal faggotry than most unis.
>>
File: 1331424279502.jpg (9 KB, 252x202) Image search: [Google]
1331424279502.jpg
9 KB, 252x202
Mizzou
>>
>>71286606
>they are talking about allowing one of them to wear a hijab... makes me sad

jesus christ anon, this is america. they fucking better let her wear a hijab.
>>
New college of Florida
Why does this thread keep happening
>>
>>71286770
How bad is it now?
>>
>>71286849

ah, cool place.
>>
File: hawkeye.jpg (35 KB, 534x401) Image search: [Google]
hawkeye.jpg
35 KB, 534x401
>>71284361
somewhat based
>>
File: IMAG0535.jpg (1 MB, 1824x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0535.jpg
1 MB, 1824x3264
Auburn University
>solid base of frat bro trump supporters
>the sjws are outnumbered here
>the attractive women are kept in check by the frats and will support the majority to get laid
>>
>>71286296
Current UNC student here.
It's pretty liberal but there are a fair amount of people who are coming through now who are pretty red-pilled.

Maybe it's just the people I'm around but I don't really know a lot of Bernfags and people who are super PC.

Ever since the big black lives matters mishap where they made a list of demands that made them look like a bunch of fucking morons no one around here takes them seriously anymore. Most of the up voted shit on our yikyak is people telling super liberal PC people to fuck off.

The biggest thing I can't stand is the fuckers who protest about Silent Sam. He is LITERALLY a statue to commemorate the UNC students who died in the Civil War. Not a symbol of bigotry and the confederacy. Goddamn people just need to read the fucking plaque on the statue.
>>
File: IMAG0863.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1824) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0863.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1824
>>71287146
Not currently in a frat, but am an avid Trump supporter. I'm the guy you'll see on campus with my MAGA hat.
>>
>>71285090
>going to IU
>for science
>in the same state as Purdue University

Where did it go so wrong?
>>
>>71282312
>>71284288
We even almost had Milo speak here last week, but he was canceled due to "unforeseen circumstances"

You can't win them all I guess.
>>
File: b88.jpg (41 KB, 625x400) Image search: [Google]
b88.jpg
41 KB, 625x400
>>71286877
Hopeless tier.

I'm graduating and the general sentiment with seniors is "Thank fucking God I'm graduating sooner rather than later."

Alumni have stopped giving the university money, new enrollment bottomed out, retention is projected at an all-time low-- and they are closing dorms (ironically, two of the closing dorms are named "Respect" and "Excellence").

The atmosphere is one of "just go to class and avoid campus whenever possible." We would be drinking ourselves to death, but some of our most beloved watering holes closed down in the last few months and are being replaced by luxury student housing (you know, for all those students that aren't coming in).

It's depressing as fuck, frankly.
>>
>>71287146
>>71287323

Yes, but unfortunately you both go to Alabama's agricultural university. They literally let everyone in, right?
>>
>>71285440
I live by there. I will willingly go anywhere BUT there
>>
>>71287543

Why? whats going on? I mean there aren't currently any protests or whatever, and that shit didn't even last very long.
>>
>>71287543

That's because #BLM fucked it up right?
>>
>>71281799
A&M. Shit was cash until Loftin left us. Now its all about maximizing profits and finding every way possible to screw students.
>>
>>71287838
How is the school? I applied but Im not sure what to expect.
>>
>>71287817
hardly a situation that calls for a single scapegoat
>>
>>71284137
UChicago is a liberal shithole m8
>>
>>71286204
We have a campus that was originally an all girl's school and its now the heart of sjwism and feminism on campus. The amount of tumblr landwhales and feminist bitches is unbelievable
>>
>>71287323
By any chance, are you the one who has the Trump sign posted to their window in the Village?
>>
>>71287963

What else happened?
>>
at bowling green state university
most people are politically apathetic, few of my friends are hardcore bernie supporters but only a few people have actually had a problem with me supporting trump once i've explained my views and cleared up misconceptions, which is pretty good
most people are pretty left leaning, the german department is a shithole unfortunately. it's a green party indoctrination center, we took time out of our grammar class to learn about how germany is a multicultural paradise. professor unironically wrote an essay on facebook about how trump is worse than hitler right now
>>
>>71287929
For the most part its great. It depends on what you like though. Lots of conservatives here, which is awesome. There's some weirdos too. Stay away from bonfire, those people are weird.

Any specific questions? If you're going into engineering try not to get discouraged your first year - they really screwed the dog while coming up with a solution for a growing population.

Are you going into the Corps?
>>
>>71287974
i actually go here, so...
>>
Chicago is a fucking nightmare

>UChicago
despite being the home of the Chicago School or whatever, fucking hundreds of marxists still fill the shcool

>U of I
literally a fucking zoo, you saw what they did to trump. Fucking subhuman affirmative action trash

>Colombia
performance "art": the college
The only thing that matters to them is being as left wing as possible

>ITT
like 40% of the students are filthy foreigners

>Northwestern
despite its rather high academic standards its an intellectual wasteland
doesnt appear to be politically motivated at all though

>Roosevelt
WE WUZ FDR N SHEIT

>Chicago State
so many niggers they had so close the place down
>>
>>71288388
If you are upset about a public university trying to maximize profits and screw over students you better not vote any republicans into office m8
>>
File: wreckemtech.jpg (65 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
wreckemtech.jpg
65 KB, 604x453
Texas Tech

get mad bitches, it's full of the skankiest skanks this side of the Pecos river
>>
>>71286606

CofCfag here. Wonderful city, good school, not many SJW types. We do have too many stoners, rich idiots, and lazy bums, but that's probably true everywhere.
>>
University of Illinois, graduated in 2014. Lots of upper middle class from Chicago. The two towns Urbana and Champaign, are drastically different. Urbana is super liberal, but Champaign is more moderate. Nothing majorly conservative.
>>
>>71288488
chicago state's problems are because rauner won't pass a budget.

i guess you live in chicago or the suburbs, but don't seem to have a very highly informed take on higher education in the area. anyway, uchicago is one of the best universities in the world, and while there are some marxists on the faculty (really, worrying about that?), they are dwarfed by like....the number of people in business and economics etc
>>
>>71287752
Alum confidence was eroded by our curators incompetence in dealing with both the black student protesters as well as grad student protests that happened months earlier, topped off with our football and basketball teams having some of the worst seasons ever before our football coach stepped down when he got cancer.

It took the curators months just to fire Melissa Click-- that SJW professor bitch from the protest videos. We have literally zero leadership here right now-- the old chancellor who stepped down still gets paid to do nothing. The interim chancellor pretends he's black to appease the protestors. Other than that-- it's been one big clusterfuck of damage control and walking on eggshells as not to upset 20 uppity rich niggers and their white lapdogs because they have connections with the MSM.
>>
>>71287543
Mizzou alum here. I'm glad I got out of Columbia last May.
>>
>>71288774
I try not to leave the suburbs desu
>>
>>71287591
The requirements are a whole 3 points higher on the ACT than Alabama's. According to 2013 data, 77% of those that applied were admitted, but only 29% of those that applied actually enrolled. Regionally, Auburn is more known for its school of Engineering than it's school of Agriculture.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 251x141) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 251x141
CHARGE ON
H
A
R
G
E

O
N

3rd best school in the state.
>>
>>71287283
Current Tarheel. I'd say that bschool and econ kids tend to be pretty conservative. Same goes for the few poli sci people I've met. That being said they aren't really politically active.

The Bernie supporters seem to be contained to the more liberal departments like communications and psychology. Also all the premed kids are liberal for some reason.
>>
>>71288871
yeah, please stay there
>>
>>71281799
Kill yourself, OP
>>
>>71288822
mizzou is basically a containment zone for all of the underachievers from Illinois
>>
>>71288916
yeah, lol, i know some people who teach there. just giving them a hard time, it's a fine place.
>>
>>71288488
>U of I
>Zoo
>Trump

I'm way out of the loop if you are talking Champaign. Graduated 2 years ago, and I don't know anyone left. Care to enlighten me?

Always thought UIUC was pretty great, lots of farmers, upper middle class whites. Blacks and minorities segregate themselves.
>>
>>71287591
>>71288010
>let everyone in
No you dumbass. That's University of Alabama. Auburn has a better engineering , pharmaceutical, veterinarian, and agriculture programs. I'm in Finance fyi.
>The village sign
Not me. I live about a mile off campus.
>>
>>71289020
It's not (it's certainly not better than UF, FSU, Miami, or USF), but even if it was being the third best university in florida is still like getting a bronze in the special olympics m8
>>
>>71289261
But it is better than USF, that's where you're wrong. Source: literally every national ranking.
>>
>>71281799
Baylor
Filled with christcuck SJWs
Please anyone else from Baylor?
>>
>>71289227
come on, you know they let everyone in. like 80 percent of applicants, which is even less impressive when you think about what their applicant pool is.

but it's a fine school, man, no worries, study hard and enjoy yourself.
>>
>>71287146
Auburn? What class are you?
>>
>>71285274
Sounds familiar. Gundlupet's class?
>>
>>71281799
Columbia
you already know the answer to that
>>
>>71289338
nope. you can even look on wikipedia, they have all the rankings on each universities page. UCF is lower in all of em it looks like.
>>
>>71281799

FINALLY you stopped calling it "uni."

But, Virginia Tech here. Absolutely based school. Beautiful location/town. Best ranked college food in the country. Extremely conservative (for a college). 10/10 would enroll agian
>>
>>71284448

>a fucking INTERSTATE

top lel
>>
>>71289403
Yeah they have a high acceptance rate. Just did a tuition raise too. I'm contemplating dropping out this fall. My parents simply can't afford it making 95k per year single income. I love it here though.
>>
>>71288607
I don't know if it's comforting or disturbing knowing there's at least one other /pol/ack on campus with me.
>>
>>71289544
Our engineering program is second best in the state.
>>
>>71285541
Sucks to BU, BC here, enjoy the marathon tmrw
>>
>>71281799
RPI
No one is that vocal about politics here. Everyone does there own thing really
>>
>>71289438
Hopefully 2019. Maybe 2018. Major? Year?
>>
>>71288388
OP here. I'm actually starting A&m in the fall hopefully as a chemE engineer. Is there chemE program good? I haven't heard a lot about it and am wondering if it affects my job outlook
>>
>>71281799
UConn here. Pretty sweet. I was there from 2004 - 2008 though, and there were no SJWs and by the end of my time there the police really started cracking down on the partying. So I would bet it wouldn't be nearly as good now.
>>
>>71289593
sorry about that man. hopefully you can find a way to make it work.

>>71289609
come on, you are grasping at straws here. you can still get a fine education at a non-prestigious school, but don't try and act like ucf has a good reputation. just do well.
>>
File: 1447624976469.jpg (39 KB, 567x576) Image search: [Google]
1447624976469.jpg
39 KB, 567x576
>>71289706
Jesus. Another engineer. Here we go.
>>
>>71289681
Don't go there, but I know one or two that graduated at my school. Do you know a Rebecca Koehn?
>>
>>71281799
Baylor. I love it, beautiful solidly Christian and growing well
>>
>>71281799
colorado state. agricultural land grant school, so it was great. talked shit on the boulder hippies all the time
>>
>>71289885
>cohen
>>
>>71281799
>tfw same school Bernie attended
JUST
>>
Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana.

It's a private school full of 99% rich white kids.
In my class of 130, we have 126 whites and 4 asians.

The coursework barring the college of pharmacy is a total joke, but you come here for mainly the connections you make, which are plentiful.

The pharmacy college is wicked hard, but our curriculum is great. We have tons of hoods and USP grade sterile environments that not even Purdue has. We started our internships knowing a lot about how to make sterile compounds, meanwhile the dumb fuck from Purdue who practiced with cardboard (lol) sliced his hand open on an ampule (#2 pharmacy school in the nation every one).

Our liberal arts school is what you would expect, quite liberal. These people are walking stereotypes.
>dance prof hippie who is bald yet has a horseshoe of hair down to his waist
>prius
>obongo/biden 2008/2012
>coexist
>bernie
>darwin fish
>no war man
>fuck guns
etc.
Everyone else is pretty red pilled except for a few PC girls.

I went to Purdue for undergrad, and it's boasted as the #1 diverse school in the nation. Let me break this down for you.
>insufferable gooks who think they are better than everyone and refuse to speak english
>get buddy buddy with the gook TAs and other gooks and form cheating cliques and are impossible to work with
>gook and pajeet professors that can't speak english are teaching hard sciences
>uppity blacks always there on sports scholarship causing problems; our crime update always listed blacks and the ones I did gen eds with were clinical retards
>pajeets are harmless but legit don't bathe or wear deodorant
>ugliest fucking women you have ever seen, but since they make up about 7% of the school, they are most self entitled shits you have ever seen
>dedicated center for blacks and islam, along with a student organization for every non white cis male
>most liberal blue pilled school in the nation

Glad I fucking left that shit hole.
>>
MIT student here. Step it up plebs
>>
>>71289919
ever take a class with alexander pruss or jonathan kvanvig?
>>
>>71289943
hey fellow uchicago bro
>>
>>71289885
Can't say that I do. We have a pretty large student body. Who is she?
>>
>>71281799

NMSU here. College of business is pretty conservative. If you go into another college is where you find the stereotypical college liberals.
>>
>>71285541
>mfw my sister went there as a niggerhating no-fucks-given functional human being and came out a commie scum bernbot
The indoctrination is real

I'm currently at the University of Arizona myself, and while it isn't as bad as some other places, I wouldn't want to wear a MAGA hat around campus. The liberals here have this nasty strategy where if one sees someone saying/doing something un-PC, they'll text twenty of their liberal friends and form an impromptu lynch mob. As a result, most normal people just keep their heads down. The few who speak out either get crushed instantly or ascend to a higher level of existence--for example, the liberal fire here forged the legendary Brother Dean.
>>
>>71289681
>>71289837
>Class of 2017
Do you hold me with disdain as computer science major desu?
>>
File: MEMES.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
MEMES.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>71286009
Holy shit someone from Alabama on 4chan, finally.
>>
>>71289919
Baylor whats up man?
What year are you?
>>
>>71289505
Nope
First teacher was Chem
Second was AIS
>>
>>71288602
Yes tech is full of whores, and it's a joke. Fucking ACC deserves more respect
>>
>>71287146
Another person from Alabama, my lucky day
>>
>>71290049
Nah, the other school.
>>
>>71290010
>tfw turned down offer from MIT and very happy about it
>>
Ole Miss. All Trump supporters here. Only libs are nigs
>>
>>71290191
i didnt know he went somewhere else?
>>
>>71290054
Just someone I know who graduated from my school last year. Thought it'd be pretty cool to know the same people
>>
>>71290018
Taking a class with Pruss right now
>>
>>71290209
You probably couldn't handle it anyway. Im off to Harvard next year to do my masters and then hopefully phd.
>>
>>71289607

Heh. Given the sex ratio and that /pol/ is usually male, it's probably more disturbing. What major, etc.?
>>
>>71284585
It's not that bad. OSU doesn't give into the retarded protesters like some other schools. There are large herds of libtards but they are mostly ignored
>>
>>71281799
West Virginia University
>>
>>71281799
I got go to AN Ohio State University.

Very liberal, wonderful education and I'm only fifteen minutes from home. I like it here.
>>
>>71290167
Sophmore you?
>>
File: kidded.jpg (102 KB, 654x862) Image search: [Google]
kidded.jpg
102 KB, 654x862
Sadly, I'm not in college, but in my highschool, almost everydamnbody supports Bernie. Basically, they have surrounded themselves with looters to the point where anytime somebody mentions Trump without it being a snarky joke, they basically go "are you kidding me" mode and stop talking to you. I only know one person who is a massive Trump supporter.
>>
>>71290376
oh australia

>>71290343
cool, what class? how do you like him? he's a bright guy. not friends with him but have met him a few times/went out for dinner with him
>>
>>71290054
Comp sci. Naw I have respect for that major. I can't stand all the God damn engineer dumbasses. As long as you don't hang out in the student center game room with the star wars cantina aliens, carry on.
>>
UC Berkeley graduate student here
Neil Fligstein, Judith Butler and Martin Sanchez-Jankowski are my professors
AMA
>>
>>71281799
WHERE IS RHODE ISLAND
>>
>>71289559
And you guys still have the high score!
>>
>>71290567
what are you in like their awful rhetoric department?
>>
>>71288602
Hey do you know a very tall violent mexican? He's my friend.
>>
>>71290477
Go to state. Bunch of libtards here that think "oh Bernie has the college vote and college kids are more educated than everyone so Bernie has the smartest people and that means he is the best"
>>
>>71290567
>all those jewish names
>>
File: 1452216311571.jpg (270 KB, 834x679) Image search: [Google]
1452216311571.jpg
270 KB, 834x679
>>71290187
Welcome to the club. War Eagle.
>>
>>71290480
Senior
Are you the anon who I communicated with through graffiti on a desk in Tidwell Bible Building last year?
>>
File: 1458342549496.gif (3 MB, 165x200) Image search: [Google]
1458342549496.gif
3 MB, 165x200
>>71290483

Stay strong and wear your Trump support proudly. Don't be afraid of losing friends. If you lose them, they weren't good friends anyways.
>>
>>71281799
NDSU is shit and not important.
also,
>the one great Dakota
fuck off coast-dweller
>>
>>71290713
Do they have this for West Virginia? I know there is one for Arizona
>>
>>71290511
Philosophy and religion. He is a very bright guy, double phd in mathematics and philosophy. I like him a lot
>>
File: marquettecampus.png (2 MB, 1020x681) Image search: [Google]
marquettecampus.png
2 MB, 1020x681
>Marquette
relatively conservative. Never really had to deal with protesters or any other bullshit, people just keep their head down and get their shit done. And drink themselves to death and act like the stuck-up Chicagoland cunts that half of them are, but that's another story
>>
>>71290797

nice. yeah, some of his work is quite good.
>>
>>71290125 see >>71290533
>>
>>71290170
A lot of Poli Sci is starting to swallow the red pill hard. We had one BLM nigger act up in class a month ago, and she was shot down by the professor in an incredibly humiliating way. Hasn't been back since. Shame to hear about the sciences, bro.
>>
>>71290567

Why does anyone pay attention to Judith Butler?
>>
>>71290668
>Rhetoric
No, sociology. I'm doing graduate school influenced by the Iowa School of Symbolic Interactionism, but the meat and bones of my work is quantitative. I'm a number cruncher really and that pisses off my professors and colleagues. My only goal in life to make sure more niggers end up in prison, but I can't say that with words... so the numbers will do the talking
>>71290711
Yes, they're Jews.
>>
>>71290723
Nope but I have been trying to red pill more people. Mostly by fucking with the baylor feminist page
>>
File: KEK 3.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
KEK 3.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>71290731
Yeah, the other day I had a "debate" with a fucking Japanese/Jewish Bernie supporter who basically wanted to loot the rich, and didn't know shit about Capitalism. My ex and I destroyed her on how bad socialism is, cause I was reading Ayn Rand, and the Jew went off.
>>
>>71290896
>Why does anyone pay attention to Judith Butler?
Because she's a female theorist in a discipline that doesn't have a lot of female theroists.
She also made gender a household name and is the reason why binary gender is no longer accepted in academia
She's also a lesbian Jew
>>
>>71290713
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.
>>
>>71289544
Wrong, you little faggot.

http://engineering-schools.startclass.com/d/e/Florida
>>
File: i.png (17 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
i.png
17 KB, 500x500
I never see my school here...
Horticulture program is tops in the nation. It's funny, you have half the 'organic and sustainable' bernouts and the other half that actually want to make money and are relatively conservative. The school as a whole is totally fucked though. Go to UMich if you're not in ag or business.
>>
>>71290964

>My ex and I

You...huh...what...
>>
>>71289020
Nah USF is the third best if you don't count Miami
>>
>>71289785
Having a good reputation and having a good engineering program are two different things.
>>
>>71290884
Yeah he is great at explaining to fedora types about the deeper level of thinking that goes into these issues. Gets people to think deeper than what they read on the internet
>>
>>71290908
yeah, you sound like a fucking moron. and nobody in sociology departments complains about people doing quantitative work. why would you even mention butler then? it's not like anyone much works with her. you certainly don't.
>>
>>71290964
Your ex? You still hang out with your ex? Fucking cuck.
>>
>>71281799
University of Florida and University of Tennessee. Both pretty good.
>>
File: 1443322694047.jpg (55 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1443322694047.jpg
55 KB, 534x629
where my USC fags at?
>>
>>71291083
Long story
>>
'Ole Miss. Beta reporting.
>>
Ohio State

plenty of libtards like any other school, but we're fortunately so big they don't have the ridiculous influence like Missouri for example

plus our Vice President just threatened to arrest and expel """""""protesters"""""""" who were in our administrative building which is hilarious
>>
>>71291049
dude that's strictly for just engineering... would you honestly say that UCF is better school overall than FSU or Miami? Come on bro it's okay to be proud of your school but don't be delusional
>>
>>71291127
It is a very long story
>>
File: walmart.jpg (507 KB, 2650x1988) Image search: [Google]
walmart.jpg
507 KB, 2650x1988
>>71285775

Why is Harrisburg such a ghetto? Why so many negros?
>>
>>71290959
Haha
The Lariat wrote some article where they were crying about some infighting on the feminist page
Are you a deep troll?
I'm surprised you think Baylor is doing ok I'm surrounded by SJWs and leftards all the professors openly bash Trump at least once a week
>>
File: cnu.png (48 KB, 1000x421) Image search: [Google]
cnu.png
48 KB, 1000x421
>STEM degree from shitstain liberal arts school
>33 year old NEET
>should have gone to UVA
>biggest regret
>>
>>71291150
Lucky. Heard there were a lot of hot girls there. Ever score one yet anon?
>>
File: IMG_20160321_134739.jpg (1 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160321_134739.jpg
1 MB, 1520x2688
ASU
S
U
Found this fratbro in the dining hall. There is hope still.
>>
>>71291154
>>71291189

Tell
>>
>>71291109
yup
>>
>>71291382
Just once, it's kind of hard when you're not in a frat and also a turbo autist like me.
>>
>>71291395
SIGMA CHI
B
A
S
E
D
>>
>>71281799
I'm going to Indiana University next year. I partially picked it because I thought living in that part of the would have more red pilled people even if its college.

If there is anyone who is currently going there or has gone there could you give me any general advice?
>>
>>71291484
*part of the country
>>
>>71291484

My friends went there I and visited often.
Most liberal part of Indiana.

You're going to have to hide your powerlevel.
Lots of Asians. Attractive yet stuck up women.
>>
>>71291455
>turbo autist but still got laid
You're doing pretty good for yourself there anon.
>>
California State ( Northridge). I am in the Business Department. I have honestly seen supporters for every current candidate so far in all my classes, excluding Kasich. Most people keep the politics to themselves though. Most of the other students are either Bernie/Clinton Liberal Arts Majors or just don't care. I don't talk about politics on campus.
>>
>>71291682
thanks anon-kun <3
>>
>>71291345
Im in decently well, the infighting is mostly due to their disgusting nature. I have been personally attacked on their page but not banned. Baylor is doing fine because outside of social media there are no protest(thank God) and our faculty and schedule is without a doubt Christian. SJWs exist but they have no power
>>
File: Ted Crus.jpg (125 KB, 390x450) Image search: [Google]
Ted Crus.jpg
125 KB, 390x450
>>71291433
I know I'm gonna sound like an ultra cuck, but I dated a nigerian girl for like 5 months, but she couldn't tell her parents because they were extremely racist towards white people, so we eventually just decided to break up because of that. We talk a lot now, because we were best friends before the breakup, and we share a lot of view points, like capitalism being best-alism.
>>
>>71281799
Transferring to Northern Arizona University for the spring majoring in mechanical engineering
>>
LSU here
>>
>>71291670
Yeah I saw a ton of asians when I was there, which I'm ok with. Actually only gf I've had so far was this petite asian broad so I have some experience with how to deal with them.

I know you didn't go there but is is there any advice you can give me with parties, frats, or the social life there or something. I'm sort of an autist, so I'm kind of worried I'm gonna end up a friendless loser in college.
>>
>>71281799
Santa Cruz.

It's aweful; There was a black lives matter protest that disrupted people who were taking mid-terms, there's also more than one college that teach something about political correctness or similar bullshit. I got called a neo-nazi by some student when I wore my Trump sweatshirt in the dining hall. I've seen some people, more than 3, who have Bernie paraphernalia and there's actually some other people who I've seen wearing MAGA hats.
>>
>>71281799
Washington and Lee white liberal arts college master race
>>
>>71290983
kys
>>
>>71291884

Nothing wrong with having black friends, but do NOT procreate with one. Preserve the white race.

Respect to her parents though.
>>
>>71291884
>racemixer
>niggers come to america
>hate americans

This kind of thing is why we need trump. I don't approve of niggers being in this country, but if they're going to be here they should at least like us.
>>
>>71284361
same
>>
>>71281799
St. Cloud State, most redpilled while simultaneously degenerate student body you'll ever meet.
>>
>>71281799
What does /pol/ think of the Greek letter Jew? Specifically anyone who goes to UTSA and is familiar the frats there. Not looking to rush for anyone, because I already got initiated and want to know if I made a terrible decision joining Sigma Pi or not.
>>
>>71291770
You must be a STEM major
The humanities here is ridiculously pozzed
Professor Park in sociology is trying to get the university to hire more persons of crime as professors and used Tumblr cartoons and trigger warnings in class
Also the feminists are trying to stir up crap with that girl who got raped
Also tons of the students here are the Pope Francis type of Christians I knew a girl who went to Lesvos to help the refugees out.
>>
>>71284712
>Mostly because it's surrounded by a poverty-stricken neighborhood

Can you think of a single urban university that isn't?
Maybe UT Austin...
>>
>>71291049
My current roommate transferred from Miami because he said it was such shit. UCF is alright, aside from athletics, which I don't give shit about.
>>
>>71291758
Any pics? I'm kind of surprised
>>
>>71292135

VA fag here, W&L is pretty nice. I heard they're trying to remove the Lee part.
>>
>>71292045

If you're not going to join a frat then make friends early and rent a house together. You make the parties or pre games or whatever.

You're fine as long as you make an attempt early on, because everyone is a nervous 18 year old outside of their comfort zone. Make friends quickly though, as social circles and cliques form early.

If anything just join a club. Also, focus and do well in school. People like to hang out with the guy who is acing classes. Good way to make bridges. Even more so for women who just want to "study." Just make sure your ass isn't getting used.
>>
>>71292236

Frats are for fags
>>
File: miami turns up-edited.jpg (1 MB, 3332x1396) Image search: [Google]
miami turns up-edited.jpg
1 MB, 3332x1396
>>71281799
Starting at Miami Ohio this fall. Seems pretty redpilled when I visited. Coming from Oregon, it seems a lot better than Portland. Can anyone here confirm? Have some anti-Oregon OC for your time.
>>
University of Delaware reporting in. Obviously the campus is liberal, but the people all open doors for each other. Not to long ago there was a gun club that held a conference about the 2nd amendment. Then a bunch of niggers from BLM protested it for some reason.

Later that night, those same niggers thought they saw a noose on a tree and called it a hate crime. Really it was a hanger for a paper lanturn but it release a big fiasco where the dead had to give a speech, and talked about how the campus's doubts about whether the object in the tree was actually a noose was evident that the campus needed to do more work to "progress" with social values or something along those lines. I can't wait to leave this shit hole, I hate college.
>>
Cal Poly Pomona
as far as I know we're relatively apathetic because it's primarily for engineering and we're all to busy with school to give a shit about identity politics. it's kinda surprising because there's a lot of minorities here
>>
>>71292861
Dean*, not dead, that would've been more interesting
>>
>>71292255
Well that is news to me but I will hold the line. I have heard some troubling things about what they promote in chapel, but SJWs will never win at Baylor
>>
>>71292550
Thanks senpai. Do you reccomend going into a frat? I'm thinking about it because I think it'll give me guranteed friends & grills, but I'm worried I may not do well in school and I need to do well so I get accepted into the business school the next year, but I've also heard frats have the best cheating rings so they might actualy help with school. What do you think?
>>
>>71292767

lol that photo
>>
SEC need Duke and Virginia Tech to finally reunite the south. (Honestly at this point I'll take any decent teams in North Carolina and Virginia)
>>
>>71293489

Agreed. VT should move to SEC but it doesn't really make sense for them. Same with Duke. Who knows, maybe it'll happen once the big teams leave to form a "superconference" and they need spots to fill.

On that note, Maryland being in the Big 10 is the biggest joke I've ever heard.
>>
>>71286009
WAR DAMN EAGLE
>>
>>71293575
dissolve the ACC for football
dissolve the SEC for basketball
problem solved
>>
>>71293059
Good luck
In the next thread or later we might be able to coordinate some trolling actions but I will be pretty busy so I dont know
>>
>>71286009
CRIMSON TIDE BOIS

WHICH PART OF ALABAMA YOU FROM COUNTRY BOY
>>
>>71281799
Another information gathering thread created by... someone.
>>
Got into Stanford, turned down UC Berkeley because I know it's good for engineering but for fuck sake it's so left-wing, dear lord.
>>
File: a&mstar.gif (10 KB, 250x275) Image search: [Google]
a&mstar.gif
10 KB, 250x275
>>71281799
Howdy fellow Ag.
>>
>>71293985
Wut
>>
>>71293995
Well no shit, it's Stanford. Why would you want to turn down Stanford besides financial issues
>>
>>71287146
>going to AUM next year

I hear AUM is complete garbage. Wish me luck...
>>
>>71291150
right here m8. fuck this place.
>>
>>71291074
>fellow sparty
If you think EL is liberal, you wouldn't last a night in Ann Arbor
>>
>>71294038
Gig em. Just waiting for my financial aid package
>>
>>71293844

VT is a football not basketball school though

Otherwise I agree
>>
File: download.png (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download.png
10 KB, 259x194
>>71291150
Fack you condom
>>
>>71294220
Yep I was right. I'm not sure if I even want to go to college after seeing this.

https://youtu.be/R38L6iXSvls
>>
>>71294363
move VT, FSU, and Clemson to the SEC
move everyone else to the AAC or Sun Belt
>>
Buffalo State College. It's actually not bad. Buffalo is filled with communists, hipsters, faggots and uppity niggers, but surprisingly the college doesn't seem to be as bad as some others across the country. It's no haven of red-pilled people, but it's been pretty quiet. You have to go to the University of Buffalo across town is where you have to go to see and hear the usual crazy shit, but even they haven't had much BLM, radfem or vegan protester activity.
>>
File: 249px-UMASeal100.svg.png (56 KB, 249x256) Image search: [Google]
249px-UMASeal100.svg.png
56 KB, 249x256
>>71289559
http://www.bestcolleges.com/features/best-college-dining-halls/
>>
Start in the fall @ A&M College station for a BSc Geology. The one non-eng student in the entire school.

Transferring from Austin CC. Gonna get an apartment nearby and chill most of the time I figure.
>>
>>71285090
Dude I'm planning to transfer there. Is it worth it?
>>
>>71281799
Went to East Carolina

Was probably mostly conservatives when I went(g. 2011)
>>
>>71290010
same breh
>>
File: 1453697579852.png (377 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1453697579852.png
377 KB, 498x497
>>71294220
Aw hell naw.
>>
>>71290010
ill be here in the fall, what frats would you recommend (I Plan on rushing)
>>
Are there any Ball State students here?
>>
UNF

I fucking hate this place and I hate myself for choosing to go here.
>>
File: 1457855575375.jpg (8 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
1457855575375.jpg
8 KB, 235x215
>>71288488
Can confirm Chicago is a liberal's wet dream.
>>
>>71281799
lmao Faggie

>>71292005
Were you involved in the Trump chalking? I remember when that thread was up there were like 4 or 5 of us.
>>
>>71289559
VT here too totally agree with everything you said. Only criticism is that the most there is to on the weekends is go out and party or get drunk in your dorm room
>>
Franklin and Marshall
>>
>>71291484
Go there right now. Frat scene is huge, rush for sure. The business school is the best school besides jacobs, but I'm in it now and its 99 percent corporate bullshit, so I'm doing a double major in history. Some really smart kids but most of them student body is average intelligence. The town is liberal but the school itself is pretty apolitical. What kind of questions did you have? Oh and yea, there's a fair amount of asians in Maseratis but most the hot girls are white chicago chicks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 59

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.