[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gold-Backed Yuan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: og.png (15 KB, 730x340) Image search: [Google]
og.png
15 KB, 730x340
Why is no-one talking about this? China plan to introduce a new gold-backed currency in 2 days which will be non-exchangeable with USD.

>China hoards huge amounts of gold bullion for years.

>World has choice of a new currency to use for international trade; US Dollar backed by nothing, or the new Chinese Yuan backed by gold.

>Countries forced to use US Dollars for decades, as well as OPEC, have billions of dollars in their foreign currency reserves which can now be dumped.

>Main fear for China introducing new Yuan is that many countries around the world will trade their reserve US dollars for the new Yuan, leaving China with mountains of worthless US dollars even though China has several trillion in US dollar reserves it does not want or need.

>China has decided “there can be no conversion of gold-backed Yuan to or from US dollars.” to circumvent this problem.

Is this the inevitable collapse of the US Petrodollar?
>>
nice y axis faggot
>>
File: usd.jpg (917 KB, 1700x1095) Image search: [Google]
usd.jpg
917 KB, 1700x1095
>>71258881
>Why is no-one talking about this?
Because if you try to have a thread about the fact that the USD debt being unsustainable and the the dollar hegemony is likely to collapse in a near future all the burgers on this forum will call you a cuck and a cook.
>>
>>71258881
INTERESTING.

Links for the lazy?
>>
>>71259149
It messes with their IT'S ALL DAH JOOZ narrative...
>>
>>71258881
>>71259241
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/precious-metals/gold/chinas-coming-gold-fix-april-19th-2016/

TLDR: China is trying to become the reserve currency of choice for the East. They're unlikely to immediately dump dollar reserves but doing this gives them the possibility.

It's another step in de-commifying their currency.
>>
>>71258881
>there can be no conversion of gold-backed Yuan to or from US dollars

honestly interested in how they would prevent this from happening
>>
this isn't possible according to all the Ron Paul detractors.
>>
File: bart_37.jpg (20 KB, 300x622) Image search: [Google]
bart_37.jpg
20 KB, 300x622
>>71259646
Sounds like they just won't be accepting USD for their new Yuan. Probably force the buyers to convert their USD to a third currency to then give to big boy China for their sheckles.
>>
File: JANET-YELLEN-.jpg (449 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
JANET-YELLEN-.jpg
449 KB, 2000x1000
>>71259443
>It messes with their IT'S ALL DAH JOOZ narrative...
It really doesn't since the FED was funded by jews, started by jews, run by jews and currently being run by a jewess. Nearly all FED chairmen the last 103 years has been jews.
>>
>>71259672
It probably wouldn't be possible to return the USD to the gold standard, but there's nothing wrong creating a new currency parallel to an existing fiat currency that is gold backed. China's existing fiat currency will still be used internationally and domestically, the gold backed currency will be used for certain purchases probably.
>>
>>71258881
Hahahaha! China is hated by all other Asian countries, since they all hate each other.
Also, good luck trying to export to the United States.
>>
>>71258881
>Is this the inevitable collapse of the US Petrodollar?

No. It's time for some democracy.
>>
>>71260425
>China is hated by all other Asian countries
Glass houses america, glass houses
>>
>>71258881
WHUT.. BUMP
>>
not happening and if it is prepare for WW3
>>
>>71259912
>Sounds like they just won't be accepting USD for their new Yuan.

Someone else can always sell you Yuan for USD.
>>
>>71260268
>It probably wouldn't be possible to return the USD to the gold standard
Yeah it would. You just have to revalue the the dollar and price it according to your gold holding. It wouldn't be 35 usd per oz like before bretton woods but it might be 10k, 50k or 100k or something like that.

If they even have any gold that is. Its not like they let any one see our audit it and Germany got told to fuck of when they wanted to see it.
>>
>>71260523
Fuck Chinese people. There are hundreds of them at my college. They're like bugs, they have no personality and they're everywhere. Fucking pieces of shit use and abuse the US college system.
>>
>>71258881
so how long before USA starts dropping bombs on PRC?
>>
>>71260818
>use and abuse the US college system
they're paying for it aren't them?
I was just pointing out that in terms of being hated by everybody the US got China beat
>>
>>71258881
HELLO STORY!!
BUMPITY
>>
>>71260995
more
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 530x378) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 530x378
>>71260995
Bitch, please.
The world is tsundere towards us.
>>
>>71258881

the gold standard is fucking stupid

there isn't enough gold and silver in the world to make up for how much money there is

you can't have a fixed exchange rate, free economic principles, and nationally-autonomous economic policies. you can only pick two.
>>
>>71261111
sure it is
>>
File: hhJE7fb.png (35 KB, 951x536) Image search: [Google]
hhJE7fb.png
35 KB, 951x536
Quick graph of gold per country
Source: World Gold council https://www.gold.org/research/latest-world-official-gold-reserves
>>
File: Trump Its Happening_zps69w08ets.gif (256 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
Trump Its Happening_zps69w08ets.gif
256 KB, 650x450
Obligatory, with a twist.
>>
>>71261127
>there isn't enough gold and silver in the world to make up for how much money there is
You are fucking retarded mate. All you have to do is revalue the currency for the amount of gold you have.
>>
>>71261524
Which leads to it's own problems
>>
>>71258881
> price of gold is falling
> hey! maybe I should convert all my cash to gold!

I don't even think chinks are dumb enough to fall for that.
>>
>>71261627
Like what? Having a stable economy without jewish usury fucking everything and everyone over all the time? Don't forget that the best times economically for the US was under the gold standard.
>>
>>71261627
>Which leads to it's own problems
Unlike fiat currency which is flawless, oh wait...
>>
>>71259443
A FUCKING LEAF
Seriously it reinforces the narrative.
>>
File: Yellen-Greenspan[1].jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Yellen-Greenspan[1].jpg
42 KB, 640x360
>>71260730
>>>If they even have any gold that is.
>So this german putz from the delegation walks up to me and goes "Hallo Mr Greenspan, kold we ze ze gold you're storingk for as? And I can barely contain my laught-"
>>Alan, we should continue this later. That goy is watching us, and it's making me uncomfortable.
>Alright, alright. I've got matters to attend to anyway. Shalom.
>>
File: reuters-chart.jpg (56 KB, 604x756) Image search: [Google]
reuters-chart.jpg
56 KB, 604x756
>misleading graph
>>
>>71261793
When this shit happens every one will realize that the gold price has been manipulated and that there are hundreds of paper claims for every ounce of physical gold in store. Then the gold price will go through the roof and it will be impossible to even buy it.

Then the Chinese will launch its new gold backed currency.
>>
>>71260699
And those people will be clipping the ticket.

They will be paying inflated prices to exchange US dollars via some other currency to actually buy yuan, and they will pass this cost on to their clients.

As a result, using dollars for international trade will become retarded.
>>
>>71261441
Also note China hasn't updated their data in awhile and the US refuses any and all audits. On top of that the US refuses to give Gercuckies their gold back anytime soon.
>>
Some more info:
>Chinese remain bullish on gold and have been buying up to 1/3 of world supply

>Chinese have planned another gold vault which will be equipped to store about 1,900 additional tons of gold.

>Russians have been big buyers of gold and moved up their reserves from 600 tons to well over 1,000 tons. Russians also continue accumulating gold

>John Ing, a chinese leader of a state owned Chinese company and been in the business for 43 years: “What we are seeing is the last gasp in terms of U.S. dollar strength. You see the Chinese, Russians, and other countries buying currencies other than the U.S. dollar. In fact, this move away from the dollar will be one of the catalysts to move gold higher. We seem to be in the midst of a currency war where every country is trying to weaken their currencies, including the Japanese and the Chinese. These currency wars are a very favorable backdrop for higher gold prices. So on a risk/reward basis, the downside is somewhat limited in gold and the sky is the limit on the upside.”
>>
>>71258881

I'm not even going to bother reading your post or thread because you posted an image that is trying to make a statistical increase look bigger than it is by starting at 1000 and going up to 1800 instead of starting at 0 and going up to 1800.

I'm sorry, but I just can't overlook this kind of dishonesty. Please delete your thread and try again with a better starting image.
>>
>>71258881
>China fell for the Gold Standard meme
hahaha holy shit the country is doomed
The Commie party just keeps making mistake after mistake
>>
>>71258881
As soon as another currency other than USD is available for international trade I will use it.
>>
>>71261441

But where is Canada on this list?

Thanks, Trucuck.
>>
File: goooold.jpg (29 KB, 712x318) Image search: [Google]
goooold.jpg
29 KB, 712x318
>>71262347
Is this better lad?
>>
>>71258881

I HEARD THAT CHINA NEEDS DEMOCRACY

ANYONE ELSE HEAR THAT?
>>
>>71259149
>>71259443

To be honest, Swedish and Canadian posters should just be banned from /pol/ all together until they fix their cucked countries. Your nation is litterally burning and you are shitposting on /pol/ telling others to pay attention to what is important?

Also, did I mention A FUCKING LEAF.
>>
>>71258881
usd dies on the 19th
>>
>>71261524
Man.. I don't understand this shit.
This has huge implications for all the "virtual" money supply I guess?
>>71262156
>there are hundreds of paper claims for every ounce of physical gold in store
for realsies?
>>
>>71262661

Yes it is, thank you.

The only way we can avoid becoming what we hate is by sticking to standards.
>>
>>71262485
>said no one ever
>>
>>71262347
Holy fucking shit are you actually retarded? These graphs, like a majority of pricing graphs, start at a realistic number so you can see trends and changes.

It is common enough that if you don't look at the y axis labeling, you are incapable of reading financial graphs of any type.
>>
>>71262194
This assumes Yuan will ever be valued.

Groups looking for a stable investment will still hold real GOLD reserves, not a currency.
>>
The problem with this plan is that these countries are forgetting WHAT the US has been buying for decades with its petrodollar.

It's the crux of the matter here, and the ultimate reason why what the US says is what goes. Even for China or Russia.
>>
>>71262819
Buy gold futures senpai :^)
>>
>>71262661
idk if you're trying to be ironic but it actually is
>>
>>71263089
>start at an arbitrary number so you can see trends and changes.

Every single graph that does this is instantly improved for everyone involved by starting at 0 instead. Because it gives you an instant sense of the scale of changes along with the size of the changes themselves.

Fuck off.
>>
>>71261441
faggot, the us has no gold at all
>>
>>71258881

>Canada used to have approximately 1000 tonnes of gold reserves in the 1960's
>Weedman's father starts selling it off in droves
>Weedman sells the last ounce recently

Can someone just end this country already?
>>
>>71263415
I've got some gold in my teeth so you're wrong, you bloody wanker.
>>
>>71263415
Good thing Gordon Brown sold half of the UKs reserve.
>>
>>71262829
Paper Gold and ETFs like that. The banks been caught rigging the gold&silver price just several days ago.
>>
>>71263469
Look at the bright side: If Weedman has a son that will become PM in the future, he won't be able to sell even more of your gold.
>>
>>71263415
what do you think is in fort knox? dildos?
>>
>>71263514
fort knox is empty faggots, the jews took it
>>
>>71263469

Don't worry bro, we have some pretty big gold mines here in Quebec. Once we separate, we can nationalize them to back our new currency. Or we can back it with electricity and water and call it the Hydro Dollar.
>>
>>71261214
It is. It's always been like this. Some Scandi fag did a great picture of it, a Norwegian and a Swede playing with a bottle and a fish, telling America to fuck off. Ten seconds later they've gotten the fish stuck in the bottle and come crying to America for help.

Literally every time everyone hates us right up until they need us. We do not consider such flighty loathing to be true hatred, in America. Hatred is what a Turk feels for a Kurd, not what an assfractured Libshit Bong feels for George W. Bush.
>>
>>71263517
how the fuck did u manage to get past the firewall captcha, i've never managed that even with a VPN

I CALL OUT THIS SHILL AS A PLANT
>>
>>71258881
I better start getting in shape before I get drafted
>>
>>71263770
but everybody still hates you, that's the point
>>
>>71258881
lol ok bong I'm sure the world is going to jump right into the Yuan when the Chinese track record of currency manipulation is literally not exactly a well hidden secret. No ones going to flock to Chinese controlled currency even if it's backed by gold
>>
>>71263935
Ever heard of BRICS?
>>
File: comex gold coverage ratio.jpg (51 KB, 1062x639) Image search: [Google]
comex gold coverage ratio.jpg
51 KB, 1062x639
>>71262829
>This has huge implications for all the "virtual" money supply I guess?
Yes
>>71262829
>for realsies?
Yes.

Why do you think your good goy president sold all your gold? Because the US has run out of physical but they need to keep the market supplied or the ruse falls apart. So they told weedman to sell yours.

When this shit goes down it is going to be the biggest financial event since the collapse of the Roman empire. War is also likely.

TL;DR
If you buy gold futures you are retarded, physical or nothing.
>>
>>71263364
>>start at an arbitrary number so you can see trends and changes.
>because it is easy to see a change of a fraction/few of a percent on a zero y axis graph of a high value commodity.

There are international conventions conventions for making financial graphs.

It is the way it is for a reason (utility), and it is not going to be changed because of your feels.

Unless you manage to sue the TSX for fraud of course...
>>
>>71263364
You're being more autistic than a redditor in a Trump thread.
>>71263691
Most likely nothing since no audit has been done in decades.
>>
>>71258881
>China has decided “there can be no conversion of gold-backed Yuan to or from US dollars.” to circumvent this problem.
how exactly are they going to prevent this from happening?

it sounds like a fake article to me.
>>
>>71263770
>Literally every time everyone hates us right up until they need us

Actually they Hate America before, after and during any intervention.

You are delusional to think anyone living in a developed country likes US interventionism.
>>
>>71263989
BRICS has absolutely failed to materialize hasn't it? People have been spouting muh BRICS for like 6/7 years now and nothing ever changes BRICS is a fucking ruse shit tier countries no better than to truly fuck with the status quo
>>
File: gaaad.jpg (42 KB, 597x332) Image search: [Google]
gaaad.jpg
42 KB, 597x332
>>71263901
Good luck pal, it looks like we're all fucked if this happens
>>
>>71262417
The USD will be replaced as world reserve currency soon. It doesn't matter by what. When that happens, the US might descent into civil war, or just balkanize into various new countries.

>>71263770
Nobody likes the US though. You're the source of the cancer killing the west. You should make like a good empire and kill yourself from within.

>>71264083
>goldbugs will be right for once
They're going to ride this for the next 100 years, aren't they?
>>
>>71262608

http://globalnews.ca/news/2508940/canada-sells-nearly-half-of-all-its-gold-reserves/

Lmfao .62 tons of gold...

Stay cucked leaf.
>>
>>71261524
>All you have to do is revalue the currency for the amount of gold you have.
Then your currency may as well be fiat. I mean if you can revalue how your going to peg dollars to gold, your money is just as manipulable as fiat, without the fiat advantage of being able to slide along a market based gradient.
>>
>>71258881
Haha, China doesn't have intellectual property, there gold is worthless. It's all owned by the state. Good luck with getting the state to do anything of value ever.

They produce only the inventions that we create. They have no culture to export either. I don't see what the world's incentive will be to abandon the dollar and jump behind the currency of a Communist nation that is known to have terrible business practices.

This is laughable.
>>
>>71264083
dat chart...

jews, over jewed, now trubl
>>
>>71264198

What is the zoom function?

Again, every single graphs is improved by starting from 0 because it gives you both total and relative scale of the change. 2 points of data vs 1.
>>
>>71262608
>>71264318
>Thanks, Trucuck.

Gold Reserves were long gone before Trudeau ever got to power. You can't put this on his head.
>>
File: gaddafi and gold.jpg (145 KB, 937x617) Image search: [Google]
gaddafi and gold.jpg
145 KB, 937x617
>>71263691
>what do you think is in fort knox?
A few shiny bars filled with tungsten.

Basically like a North Korean banquet. It looks like food but it isn't. If the US had the gold it claimed they would just show it to shut every one up. But they haven't, and they refuse to delivery the gold to Germany to.
>>
>>71258881
And what would they do with all the US debt if they don't value US dollars anymore?
>>
>>71264234
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kitconews/2016/04/13/chinas-yuan-based-gold-fix-to-include-two-international-banks/#4757169a73b7
>>
>>71264318

We... we just need to get the gold we have out of the ground, then we'll have reserves again, until the next Trudeau comes along to sell it all.
>>
>>71264453
>Gold Reserves were long gone before Trudeau ever got to power. You can't put this on his head.

I'm talking about both of the Trudeau. :^)
>>
>>71264393
lol, i remember when you guys used to laugh at china cos of their low 'productivity' now theres only creativity... how nascent.

good luck enforcing those patents retard
>>
>>71264409
I am not going to argue with you further. There is a standard, it includes starting at arbitrary numbers. This is fact. If there was a better way of doing it, that would be what was primarily used.

You are actually legit retarded if you think your posturing makes you look like anything other than a moron who has never read a financial graph in his life.
>>
>>71264465
threaten you
>>
>>71264541
kek.. so it's safer in the ground.
>>
>>71264393
> Terrible business practices
> says jew-controlled country
>>
File: 1451190421687.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1451190421687.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>71258881
Haven't china and russia been working towards something like this for years now? There was talk about it in gamergay generals

What's the connection between this and cucknada/usa losing all their gold?
>>
>>71264463
we didn't refuse to deliver it to Germany and we don't just allow shit tier people into the Federal Reserve vaults in NY to inspect the gold in the international bank of settlements without them being someone extremely important and having an appointment. And most of the U.S. gold is stored in Fort Knox vault where it's been since the 1970's still having the intact seals that are almost 50 years old at this point.
Now go prep the bull Sven
>>
>>71264317
Everyone loves the US, faggot. You are all obsessed with our culture and your grandparents begged us to keep you safe from the Ruskies.

There is no way that your play-it-safe, middle-of-the-road, pussy ass gov't is going to back away from the dollar.

Keep dreaming, dork.
>>
File: gold vs fiat.png (1 MB, 1107x723) Image search: [Google]
gold vs fiat.png
1 MB, 1107x723
>>71264331
>Then your currency may as well be fiat
And when the other nations switch to gold you can enjoy your coarse toilet paper.

>>71264317
>They're going to ride this for the next 100 years, aren't they?
They are the only ones that are going to be riding anything else the second hand scooters and public transport.
>>
>>71264880
says the shit tier Chinese who steal literally every idea because their a race of insect minded mongoloids the Japs should have wiped you out during WW2
>>
>>71264465
they dont need the dollars, thats the point.
>>
>>71258881
The jews really do fear the samurai or in this case the karate masters themselves.
>>
>>71258881

Happeningfags have been posting this shit for fucking years and nothing ever happens.

How about you wait until it actually happens to make a thread?

>>71259149

Can we please stop with the "inflation only occurs with USD" meme?

Our inflation is average 2% which is pretty low compared to other countries
>>
>>71262314
Are you pasting from a source?

Link it or it's a pain in the ass to locate and spread.
>>
File: my sides.gif (3 MB, 190x200) Image search: [Google]
my sides.gif
3 MB, 190x200
>>71264909
>mfw this is what some Americans actually non ironically believe.
You better wake the fuck and smell the coffee or this shit is going to hit you hard.
>>
>>71265016
Yeah, deal with it. What are you gonna do now. Stop coming up with ideaS?
>>
>>71265016
yup but you hedged your bets on intellectual 'property' - they dont regard 'property' unless irs a state reward.
>>
>>71264530
>http://www.forbes.com/sites/kitconews/2016/04/13/chinas-yuan-based-gold-fix-to-include-two-international-banks/#4757169a73b7
That article says nothing about a gold-backed yuan at all.

OP confirmed for fake.
>>
>>71264654
They have slaves working to make our creations. We could literally prevent this by paying our domestic workers $1 more per-hour. That's how useless and dependent on us that China is.

What exactly is China's economy going to be based on if the US stops inventing things?
>>
>>71258881
>Is this the inevitable collapse of the US Petrodollar?
Yes and No:
The Petrodollar will fail for other reasons than a "gold backed currency" it has more to do with supply and demand. Obviously, demand is falling and the recent collapse of the price of a barrel of oil on Brent Crude is not likely to improve especially since OPEC didn't reach an agreement in Doha:

http://www.wsj.com/articles/oil-prices-set-to-fall-after-producers-fail-to-reach-deal-at-doha-1460927579

However, the petrodollar will fail in the future because oil as a resource is increasingly more elastic every year. Demand is going up for natural gas, solar, and wind. Eventually market corrections will limit the supply of USD for petro and OPEC will have to renegotiate its position unless countries like KSA can increase capacity via pipelines to Europe.

Geopolitically wise, it depends A LOT MORE on what happens in Ukraine and Syria because that is where these pipelines are. Even the uptick in the Nagorno-Karabakh has impeccable timing due to the advent of a pipeline to Europe:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1879366510000382

As far as the The gold backed Yuan: it is simply a trade war.
>"Many analysts are not surprised that China is moving forward with its plan to launch its own yuan-based gold benchmark as it has become a central player in the marketplace. China’s benchmark will now fight for dominance with the London Bullion Market Association Gold Price Fix, which was launched last year and replaced the century-old London Fix."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kitconews/2016/04/13/chinas-yuan-based-gold-fix-to-include-two-international-banks/#2a8ce58873b7

So, no end in sight for that. China still needs to convert some of its Yuan to USD for exports and until they can ween off that dependency I don't see how they can completely do this just to collapse the petrodollar without also killing the biggest foreign exchange market in the world.
>>
>>71258881
I hate the term fiat

Gold is fucking fiat, learn how the economy works ffs.
>>
File: US_National_Debt_Chart_2010.gif (7 KB, 520x690) Image search: [Google]
US_National_Debt_Chart_2010.gif
7 KB, 520x690
>>71265192
>Can we please stop with the "inflation only occurs with USD" meme?
No one said that, the whole world is running on a FIAT system and this shit will be global.

But you are the country that are borrowing trillions of dollars. This shit is almost at 20 trillion now. Or has it all ready passed? Idk, its fucking high anyway.
>>
>>71265274
*its*

patents, copyright etc, its bullshit to them, they'll hack it or wait til you retards come give it to them under 'ndas' to produce it
>>
>>71263517
Fuck you chink
>>
>>71265192
>2%

Nice fucking meme bro

How about you compare the costs of producing money every year instead of agreeing with the bullshit you're spoon fed?
>>
File: debt to gdp2.png (158 KB, 684x888) Image search: [Google]
debt to gdp2.png
158 KB, 684x888
>>71265386

Please stop with this meme too.

Our debt is high because our econcomy is massive, but as a % of GDP it's similar to other advanced nations.
>>
>our currency collapses

>CIA and spies destroy China from inside out
>America turns to a resource backed currency again,

Or

>America turns to helium backed currency, or another rare gas

or

>America uses its puppet countries to fuck up the east, creates North American federation, offers protection from terrorists groups

Or

>American companies start mining Mars, the moon, and or asteroids,

Or

>Amercican companies and organizations withdrawal, forcing GMO seeds to all countries, destroying their agriculture, leaving the USA as sole provider of food
>>
File: frankunderwood.gif (884 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
frankunderwood.gif
884 KB, 245x150
>>71265192
>Happeningfags have been posting this shit for fucking years and nothing ever happens.
You should cancel your insurance, nothing has happened yet so it probably never will.
>How about you wait until it actually happens to make a thread?
Maybe he wants to warn the goys that aren't retarded?

>>71265364
>>Gold is fucking fiat
>mfw
>>
>>71258881
I've been saying the happening will be April 20th for about 6 weeks now
>>
The US would benefit from a weaker dollar.

The sky-is-falling scenario people have in mind is that China stops holding USD, which means they stop holding US government debt. But china has in fact been a huge seller of US government debt since their stock market has been going haywire because the Chinese government has needed home currency to prop up the stock market.

Fact is that China just isn't a big holder of US government debt and tons of other people are tripping over themselves to hold US debt. This whole thing is such a non-issue it's hard to not laugh at this kind of stuff from these zero hedge-type kind of websites.
>>
>>71265661
pics or gtfo.
>>
So how the fuck do I buy some of this?

>>71259149
weve known about this for some time
>>
>>71264906
its because they make there dollars so shitty, noone wants them, so during the time we become shitty like them, all of a sudden wham they beat us all like hell, the usd ain't the only one dying the euro is well, they will either collapse or get invaded, its bull shit because russia and china don't care about there people, they make them work like hell. They just want to be us fuck putin and xing, i will never work like a dog ill smash some chink gov or russian gov worker during liberation before i do it.
>>
>>71265605
yes you fucktard, but you *print* your way out of it and the rest *work* their way out
>>
>>71265647
Gold is a fiat currency I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Not even sure why we would be worried about Chinese gold backed currency anyway, we manipulate the shit out of the gold price they do not have control over and there are plenty of gold in the ground to the point we can print whatever the fuck we want.

You really are fucking clueless
>>
>>71265696
I would really like to see zerohedge funded before 2008. I wonder whether it will predict the financial crisis.
>>
>>71265605
>Our debt is high because our econcomy is massive,
Your debt is high because you are run by jews that use you as a tool to fuck up the middle east with extremely costly wars.
>>
>>71265647
>>Gold is fucking fiat
>mfw

How is gold not fiat? It's just fiat with the unfortunate feature that the supply is super limited. If you're a third-world shit hole with a crappy/politicized central bank, it makes sense to commit to not inflating by indexing to the USD. If you have stable institutions and a god-tier central bank like the US has, you can credibly have 2% inflation over a long period and have a bit of reasonable monetary flexibility at the same time.
>>
>>71262347
>this reddit autism
>>
>>71265918
hey your supposed to be in the other thread, op whats going on, who are you. Or you just another roleplayer.
>>
>>71264393
>China doesn't have intellectual property
>implying China will ever care about this shit and other stupid bureaucracy designed to get rich richer for literally nothing
>>
>>71265619
>offers protection from terrorists groups

Lol? what are you gonna do run a mafia style 'protection' racket where countries pay the US to NOT back fucking terrorists in their area?
>>
>>71265297
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2015/05/11/china-goes-after-dollar-with-gold-fix/#c958ad813939
Here you go. From the first article, why would China go through the trouble to set a benchmark for gold pricing? Oh yeah, because they're planning to introduce a gold backed yuan
>>
>>71265619
or
your soldiers don't get paid in dollars cos their worthless and youre all capitalists and they turn their guns inward cos nobody wants to sell grandmas watch for fuel for the aircraft carrier
>>
>>71266077
Duh, that's what we've been doing. Well just do it more harshly
>>
>>71265579

go look at comsumer price index faggot.

it's been much lower than usual (less than 1%) over the past couple years because of oil price

it even dropped into deflation like a year ago

2% is the official inflation target target of the Federal reserve as well as the Bank of England, Bank of Japan, and the European Central Bank

>>71265909
>>71265932

you retards have a lot of ideology but apparently no actual understanding of either economics or monetary policy

goldbugs are seriously fucking cancer with pseudo-religious obsessions
>>
>>71264981
>save you
Sweden tried to avoid both the US, the Soviets and the Nazis, because we knew that independence is the best way. Nobody ever asked for your help, because you don't actually help. The US is the creepy paedophile walking up to random boys and "helping" them put their clothes on. Go be a faggot somewhere else, or better yet, kill yourself. You're not dying fast enough.

The main reason that Sweden won't join international jewry ["the US"] against russia. The way we do that is by keeping a pact up with finland and russia, not to join NATO or any bullshit like that. That way, we don't have to play jewish games for jewish prices, and russia doesn't have to get another front of NATO opened up right next to them.
>>
>>71265386
the it's charming Sweden is more concerned about the U.S. financials instead of the literal take over of your country by Islamist's who commit mass rape
>>
>>71264318
I'm pretty sure Canada sold all of it's gold reserves. They are floating their entire economy on beer and hockey, eh?

http://www.mining.com/web/and-then-there-was-none-canada-sells-its-gold/
>>
>>71266177
Well take all of or oil from Alaska, Texas, and Canada. Then complete our shift to nuclear fuel, and monopolize the nuclear market by releasing a stuxnet clone to destroy non-allied nuclear plants ( new allies btw, not the old ones)
>>
>>71266077
That's what happens in the middle east (except instead of paying directly, they cooperate in the petrodollar scheme instead). That's what Israel does for the US (bullying other states and stirring up terrorists).
>>
>>71266336
>muh independence
Nice meme, did you ever read anything about our history? Du är ju naiv eller pantad
>>
>>71265910
>Gold is a fiat currency I challenge you to prove me wrong.

Those who advocate for a gold or similar standard often use the argument that fiat currencies aren't really "worth" anything, since there isn't anything tangible that underpins its value. That's really not a very accurate description of a fiat currency, versus a gold standard. Simply put, the value of any currency, whether a commodity or a fiat currency, is only relative to what people think it's worth.

And gold hasn't exactly been stable or reliable in recent years:
>>
>>71266336
Sweden not playing Jewish games when your the nation that's pushing for non physical currency top shekel my friend keep thinking the Jews don't completely own your country and it's banking system. Also prep the bull Sven
>>
>>71266441
syrup-backed currency
>>
>>71265910
>Gold is a fiat currency I challenge you to prove me wrong.
>>71265967
>How is gold not fiat?
How much is a 300 year old gold coin worth?
How much is a 300 year old FIAT coin worth?
Exactly
>>71266278
>you retards have a lot of ideology but apparently no actual understanding of either economics or monetary policy
I know that the FIAT system has been tried thousands of time through history and it has always failed eventually. And if you look at average historic lifespan we are just a bit overdue.
>>
>>71266449
(facepalm) when the ships stop arriving, youre foraging chad.
and cos abundance is success in murca you're gonna rise up and democratise washington. At this point, you're not Chad, you're Niger
>>
>>71263661
If his wife has a son you mean
>>
>>71266750
>thinking fiat money is the problem
>wanting a gold standard where growth is limited by the supply of a random metal
>not realizing that we need to end usury and fractional reserve banking
ISHYGDDT
>>
You fucking idiots who essentially want to return to a gold standard don't realize that if we do that we will run into the same problems we ran into that caused us to get away from it in the first place.

-Literally not enough gold for poor shit countries that make all our shit
-Massive hoarding of gold results in overvalue of currency
-America and the west rely so heavily on international trade that to retreat into isolationism will inevitably fail.
>>
>>71265619
>CIA and spies destroy China from inside out
China is an authoritarian state, it's impossible to do it.
>America turns to helium backed currency, or another rare gas
Nobody would give fuck about this, USA still collapses
>America uses its puppet countries to fuck up the east, creates North American federation, offers protection from terrorists groups
China and other powerful countries are able to defend themselves from terrorism. It's not a real threat.
>American companies start mining Mars, the moon, and or asteroids,
This is just impossible in near future. Shit, USA still buys Russian rocket engines.
>Amercican companies and organizations withdrawal, forcing GMO seeds to all countries, destroying their agriculture, leaving the USA as sole provider of food
China and other countries are able to produce their own GMO
>>
>>71266660
Exactly and thank you. I also like to add that I find it amusing myself since my country sits on huge amounts of gold in the ground but the price is not worth the effort digging it out of the ground. Hearing people talk about gold reminds me also of the talks of peak oil. Then let us not forget who manipulates the gold price and price of silver. I do not see this Chinese threat as serious or worrisome

What is more dangerous is the South China Sea and its shipping lanes.
>>
>>71265386
>$20 trillion
Only $19.2 trillion, you alarmist faggot. Debt to GDP ratio is only 105%, so no worries.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

>>71266579
Från USA.

>>71266706
No, they do own it. But we'll take it back, something difficult to do if the US drags us into some war. Nothing bad that doesn't bring some good - the turbocucks that run the country right now won't join the US for any reason. Please start your wars soon, so that can stay out of them.
>>
Going back to a gold standard would be terrible for science and manufacturing.

Primitives. We actually need gold now, it's not just a useless pretty thing.
>>
When the gooks stop having to wear gas masks to stave off black lung and learn to quit riding their bikes on the freeway, I'll start to worry
>>
>>71258881

Remember what happened when Gaddafi tried to do this?
>>
>>71267296
fair point u win.. murca yay
>>
>>71266133
>Here you go.
The author badly misunderstands what a 'gold fix' is. The gold fix is an agreed upon price for settling gold transactions between banks or other large traders in gold. The big one now is the London Gold Fixing. It 'fixes' the price of gold twice a day. this does not in any way create a gold-backed british pound.

>>71266133
>From the first article, why would China go through the trouble to set a benchmark for gold pricing? Oh yeah, because they're planning to introduce a gold backed yuan.

That's not clear at all. In fact somebody else linked to this article that explains that the Gold fix is a way to test the idea of floating the yuan... the exact opposite of backing it with gold.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/markets-by-sector/precious-metals/gold/chinas-coming-gold-fix-april-19th-2016/
>>
>>71266336
Look, this may be off topic and I hate the jew as much as the next goy but don't act like jews haven't infiltrated your society at various levels. For instance Barbara Spectre and her pushing multiculturalism in sweden is going to cripple your country unless you expel her type of influence. The jews know many tricks.

To stay on topic, i'm ready for the collapse. Already bought farmland and seeds are going in the ground soon. America can't continue being the hegemonic nation when we've failed on so many levels. Our collapse might be good for the citizens in the long term, but I'm still skeptical as to this 5000th happening.
>>
>>71267415
>Ding Dong 21D's finally getting field tested
Can't wait.
>>
>>71267415
Is France going to take down China?
>>
>>71258881
>>China hoards huge amounts of gold bullion for years.

you know they only accept gold when they sell drugs (typically opium)
>>
>>71267181
>från USA
Well, we are not independent today just so you know for future reference, in war we would live or die side by side with NATO and or other EU states.
>>
>>71259646
they are launching internation payment system for banks and corperations called swift . i think only way to properly circumvent 3rd party trade for dollars, most other currencies are allowed to be traded
>>
>>71267246

I hope you are aware that the gold people use in manufacturing and science is fucking different than the 'gold' gold right?
>>
>>71267296
>>71267576

You know what is the most dangerous hobby past time in China?

...breathing.
>>
>>71267845
Gold used in circuitry is AU.
There is no "other" gold.
>>
>>71261441
i hope you realise the us of a will be forced to give most of the gold to china in exchange for its products there.

if they don't the usa will fall into total chaos
>>
File: sadasdasf.jpg (56 KB, 877x298) Image search: [Google]
sadasdasf.jpg
56 KB, 877x298
>>71267246
Even if you used the same gold as manufacturing, global gold reserves are 32,000t. 5 year average use for gold in tech is 93tonnes per year worldwide. This equates to 0.3% of the world reserves being used as in tech.
Source: GWC
>>
Sounds like Canada needs to mine even more gold.
>>
>>71268092
And if all the gold was put to tech, then we might stop stagnating scientifically.

There is literally nothing more important than science. Economics is just a jewish game.
>>
>>71260730
>according to your gold holding

or to the gold holdings of your creditors
>>
>>71267702
>Hurr
Yes, jews have infiltrated everything from our media (which they own), to politics and other areas. However, there's a big difference between merely being infected by cultural marxism (or whatever label you want to call the toxic "liberalism" that spread with US influence after WWII), and openly joining ZOG in battle. Jews corrupt most values here, but they don't ultimately run the country. Socialists do, and jews haven't been able to crack that because they tend to hate extreme leftists (lesser socialists such as the dominant social democrats, want the power for themselves).

>>71267809
>Lisbon treaty
Yeah, I know.

>NATO
NATO can go fuck itself. Only Reinfeldt and Bildt wants it, and they're both irrelevant as long as the current turbocuck and his green friends are still in charge.
>>
File: 2016-01-09_00-43-23.png (612 KB, 585x573) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-09_00-43-23.png
612 KB, 585x573
>>71268244
>And if all the gold was put to tech, then we might stop stagnating scientifically.
>>
>inb4 B2s of Beijing
>>
>>71268244
What
>>
File: P201108150940202586663196.jpg (32 KB, 544x431) Image search: [Google]
P201108150940202586663196.jpg
32 KB, 544x431
>>71259443
Not at all. The Jews are severing ties with US and moving to china for good 5 years. Tech corporations are moved to China, joint military projects, they even sold the F-35 blueprints to China.

The host is dying, time for the parasite to move on.
>>
File: 1439228672938.gif (4 MB, 480x348) Image search: [Google]
1439228672938.gif
4 MB, 480x348
>>71268379
If all the globe's resources were actually dedicated the only fucking thing that matters, science, we would be in deep space by now, hue.
>>
>>71260671
Is happening. It will truly be a super Tuesday
>>
>>71267064
This, gold is only valuable because we perceive it to be
>>
File: graph.png (21 KB, 728x648) Image search: [Google]
graph.png
21 KB, 728x648
>>71258881
fixed your skewed graph faggot

Stop manipulating data to make it look bigger than it is.
>>
>>71265605
the gdp is only that high because you can print the world reserve currency. when the usd falls you go with it
>>
>>71268363
>derp

Well goodluck Sweden. You're not in as much shit as us, that's for sure. I honestly wish you the best. We have our own problems to worry about and politicians should realize this sooner rather than later.
>>
>>71268634
>Gold isn't valuable in computing, electronics and various scientific endeavours
How to spot the Liberal Arts student.
>>
>>71268363
> but they don't ultimately run the country.

Oh you poor retarded cuck. They most definitely do run the country. If your government did something to displease their jewish masters they would be demonized in the media and out of power so fast your head would spin.

Kick all jews out and seize all their shit it's the only way to recover. You'll never be able to get rid of the niggers till the jews are gone.
>>
>>71268662
Refer to
>>71262661
>>
>>71268634
The gold is valuable, because it's one of the few real currencies. That is worth in itself, retard.
>>
File: 1457951131340.jpg (121 KB, 922x692) Image search: [Google]
1457951131340.jpg
121 KB, 922x692
Looks like China is about to get some freedom
>>
>>71267845
lofuckinl
>>
>>71269001
I thought you guys were cucked but smart.
>>
>>71258881

Hur dur, gold doesn't matter...
>>
>>71268363
Sossarna agree to the same, only Vänsterpartiet is against we literally had military exercises with NATO this year last one before that in event of war against Russia and we have declared that as a fact heck we even declared that is Estonia gets attacked by Russia we will declare war against Russia and we also have an official defense pact with Finland against anyone and this is on top of the EU where we again agree and reaffirmed that ANY EU nation attacked by anyone will be defended by us. We also conduct espionage on behalf of America against Russia and it turns out we even helped spied on Germany on others for the Americans and we want to become a leading party in the UN and supply peace keeping troops like we did in Afghanistan

I could go on but even during WW2 we were not neutral, we back stabbed Denmark Norway helped the Nazi and when things changed we aligned with America and with the few exceptions here and there wanting us to become part of the Soviet Union we have consistently worked with American interests and today some say we are the lapdog of certain Muslim countries who push billions into our businesses

Anyway I find your assertions about our so called independent country to be bullshit and laughable and same for the rat of your arguments in here, I figure you must be student or something maybe even attending komvux...
>>
>>71268896
>Kick all jews out and seize all their shit
I think you mean publicly execute the patriarchs of their families and imprison the rest of them.

Confiscation of their property would of course be necessary.

>>71269001
There are no "real" currencies, you german faggot. Currency is just a medium of trade between two people.

Gold's "value" originally came from the fact that it's shiny and pretty, and somewhat hard to get. Hard to get substances are a good base for a currency because you can usually assure that the supply won't change.

However, given that this is the digital age, the creation of an artificial currency that has a permanently stable value is possible.

Not to mention that gold is needed for shit that actually matters, not retarded jewish games.
>>
>>71268634
Good luck convincing the rest of the world's population who happen to believe that gold is inherently valuable
>>
>>71258881
>
lmao china fell for the gold meme
>>
>>71268037

Fucking hell...

I know, what im sayin' is that the gold is different in a sense its applied differently. Using complex chemistry to create mostly thin layers of it to fulfill industrial tasks.

The same way you have industrial diamonds but you can't go to you GF and propose with a fucking saw.

In no way gold reserve would suffer even if we go full retard with golden plating.
>>
>>71268933
thanks m8
>>
>>71268896
>the Jews!!!
Sweden is very anti Israel and even Jews openly in media for decades. We have several ministers previous prime ministers and congressmen and media figures all attacking Jews Israel Zionism and so on without much trouble. You have no idea about Sweden and neither does that "Swede" who says he is from America, you see Sweden through your own domestic view.
>>
>>71259149

Nah, a lot of happeningfags have been going full autistic over this shit for a while. The same guys who supported ron paul and wanted to audit/end the federal reserve.

You don't see as many of them anymore because this forum has degenerated to shitposting and shilling. I think once the election is over we'll see it go back.

It's entirely possible that the USD will lose some of its power. We're doing what we can to keep our "allies" happy and destabilize growing economic areas so we can at least hold on to the power that we have.

In all likelihood I'm imagining 3 zones, it'll be the yuan, the euro, and the usd. I don't think China will usurp the USD, they have a lot of catching up to do as far as military campaigning and making friends in important markets.

Plus, if China starts to fuck with the USD we'll likely start fucking with their supply of precious materials that we've been selling them on the cheap behind closed doors.

It's an interesting thing to watch unfold, though.
>>
>>71269532
I think you underestimate how much gold we'd need to completely automate everything, ever.
>>
File: 1459903254747.jpg (46 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
1459903254747.jpg
46 KB, 552x390
China is worried about a total collapse and depression, and wants a way to keep its wealth within its borders so its rich dont scatter. By having two sets of currencies they can fuck with the yuan to get out of trouble while their rich can use this gold backed yuan to preserve their wealth.

if they didnt do this, all of the money would leave the country and probably go into dollars like much of it already has.
>>
>>71269250
Oh I wouldn't worry about any of that stuff sven. Sweden are such a bunch of fucking retards that the police and military are going to be full of muslims before too long. Enjoy your inevitable civil war.

Lol wait who am I kidding there will be no war. The shitskins will declare that sweden is an islamic nation and the swedes will go "great!"
>>
>>71269385
>There are no "real" currencies, you german faggot. Currency is just a medium of trade between two people.

There are 7 traits of money:

1. Utility - has to have other uses
2. Portability - has to be easily transportable
3. Indestructibility - doesn't tarnish and is resistant to elements and damage
4. Homogeneity - all currency has to have the same qualities
5. Divisibility - dividable into smaller parts
6. Stability of value - there is only a limited supply of it
7. Cognizability - recognized everywhere in the world

Gold is real money. Everything else is not.
>>
>>71266077
It's nothing new - we've been doing it for years
>>
>>71267181
>But we'll take it back
are you also going to take your country back from Muslims? About all you Swedes are gonna do is bend over and take it like you've done since WW2 being faggots
>>
>>71268896
>I don't know the first thing about Nordic countries
Jews might strongly influence a lot of social trends, but we're not ZOG. They're more advising the direction they want us to go, than outright deciding. Why haven't we joined NATO?

We would deport them, but not everyone is a dictatorship like Singapore, unfortunately. In any case, look up Bernadotte. Cultural marxism/jewish liberal influence - yes. Zionist world conspiracy club - not so much.

>>71269250
No country is truly neutral, and being as small as sweden, it's basically impossible. "Neutrality" in this case means taking the path that enrages as few powerful countries as possible. Call it a turncoat strategy, but it generally works.

Sweden is only partially working with the US because their influence in europe is overwhelming, and it'd be difficult not to without rubbing a lot of people the wrong way.
>>
File: 1456268864268.gif (44 KB, 834x556) Image search: [Google]
1456268864268.gif
44 KB, 834x556
china has chosen the path of freedom.
>>
>>71265605

Debt to GDP is a bad measure... as if we could tax 100% of the GDP.

Look at tax revenue to debt outstanding.

Ratios:

For Japan it's 1:20
For USA is 1:10
For Greece it's 1:7
For Germany it's 1:5
For UK it's 1:4
>>
>>71269787
Guess what faggot?
An artificial digital currency fulfills that quite well.

Gold has actual uses. No one gives a shit that some retarded faggots want to use it for their stupid jewish games.
>>
>>71269713
I know. Not too late but within a few decades at most it will reach that point of no return even with an anti Islamic version of Hitler. I am already working on a exit strategy.
>>
>>71270001
>An artificial digital currency fulfills that quite well.

>no utility
>no portability
>no cognizability
>no indestructibility

It's even worse than paper money, because you can't physically hide it from the governments.
>>
>>71269561
Israel and zionismand the poor, poor palestinians isn't the same thing as letting the jews destroy your country through immigration and social engineering retard.

In fact if you dared speak out against it I bet you'd be completely fucked.

>You have no idea about Sweden
I think I know it well enough. Who fucking cares anyway it's not going to exist anymore in 10 or 20 years.
>>
>>71269910
>t. minority since 2011 nigger president banana republic shitskin
>>
>>71268503
Reddit please go
>>
>>71258881
There is a reason the US stopped using gold to back their currency and China will find out very soon why.

Hope the average chinese peasant enjoys getting payed even less.
>>
>>71269787
Lol

Who wrote that, the 15y old zeitgeist doc maker?
>>
>>71270131
>digital isn't portable
>it's hard to make something recognizable
>digital currency is the literal essence of what currency is, an idea, not an item, and you cannot destroy an idea

Why exactly is it having other uses a GOOD thing?
>>71270204
>implying reddit would be in favor of technocratic facism
>>
>>71267125

China would be extremely fucked since North America and Canada are basically the last bastion of Arable land during climate change and the world wont let them clear cut africa and genocide the niggers for their land so China will starve. Fact. The Chinks wouldn't dare
>>
File: 1460922688383.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1460922688383.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
brb /pol/

I'm just scanning out a couple pages from my "business finance for goys" book.

It is the biggest load of drivel - and it's given to many Australian Universities.

Basically it says "no it's not usury, we're doing a good thing!"
>>
>>71258881
>non-exchangeable with USD

fake and gay
>>
>>71270161
wow you Swedes really are fucked in the head but go ahead and enjoy the last vestige of your country as you knew it because there's no going back and Sweden will be a Muslim nation in 5 years max.
I thought the call a Swede calls were just a meme but you're all literally cucked retarded
>>
>>71263469
You still have a little. there's a gold bar in the mint in Winnipeg that the tourists can hold and take pictures.
>>
File: sasfsafdg.jpg (24 KB, 522x355) Image search: [Google]
sasfsafdg.jpg
24 KB, 522x355
>>71270215
>To help combat the Great Depression. Faced with mounting unemployment and spiraling deflation in the early 1930s, the U.S. government found it could do little to stimulate the economy. To deter people from cashing in deposits and depleting the gold supply, the U.S. and other governments had to keep interest rates high, but that made it too expensive for people and businesses to borrow. So in 1933, President Franklin D. Roosevelt cut the dollar’s ties with gold, allowing the government to pump money into the economy and lower interest rates.

Pic related, china in a depression
>>
File: the-jevons-paradox-4-638.jpg (69 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
the-jevons-paradox-4-638.jpg
69 KB, 638x359
>>71270253
Try getting higher education, you might know.

>>71270387
Another uneducated idiot with his fairy cryptocurrencies.

You have to have at least some degree to engage into financial discussion here.
>>
>>71258881
Isn't this just to prevent capital flight from China? It's a news story but mostly because of how it shows that China's measures to save their economy have been ineffective.
>>
>>71259443
>the Jews own and operate the Federal Reserve - a private non-Government bank in charge of the Government's entire supply of currency
>the Jews stole 95 cents out of every dollar
>the Jews move on to the next nation to bleed of their shekel

The parasite has been doing this in every country it has infected for thousands of years.
>>
I don't think China is going back the Yuan with gold. What they are doing is protecting themselves from potential hyper-inflation of the U.S. dollar.

One reason is because they hold quite a bit of U.S. debt. And one strategy we could use to pay that debt is just print the money and give it to them.

Doing this will also cause the price of gold to rise and China would be able to recoup some the losses.
>>
>>71269614

Might be so.

But why do you want to automate everything ever?

I will not submit to your AI overlords. Never!
>>
>>71269926
Actually that's a shitty excuse because strategically going against Russia while dismantling what little army and defense we had while at the same time importing millions of Muslims and as if not enough provoking Russia at every turn possible EVEN when we are first nuke strike kill on Russia's and NATO's warplans and if that wasn't bad enough we had weapon grade plutonium and shit and could build the bomb BUT WE GAVE THAT AWAY A FEW YEARS AGO TO OBAMA...

In fact, strategically we are acting out suicide now. So how is that good strategy sensible or smart. Give me a break our own strategic chief of all armed services and commander in chief even accidentally let it slip that Russia can take over Sweden in a matter of hours today and for that he was fired and the new asshole is supposedly a faggot that has zero experience playing gay propaganda to Russian subs thinking we are WINNING

baka

For fuck sake you are from America gtfo while you still can
>>
>>71264463
Looking at your pic, I remember reading somewhere that Ukraine's Gold reserve disappeared after their little revolution too. It's like there's a trend here, heh.
>>
>>71270624
I have a degree, and a job, just not some irrelevant business or finance degree.
I work for the military industrial complex, faggot.

Name one problem besides "muh privacy" with a government instituted cryptocurrency.
>>
File: evil-jew.jpg (360 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
evil-jew.jpg
360 KB, 1162x850
>>71259443
>It messes with their IT'S ALL DAH JOOZ narrative...

1. create the federal reserve
2. run the federal reserve
3. allow the US keep running up debts like a basketball american
4. ???
5. haul in the sheckles!
>>
>>71258881
Misleading graph btw
>>
>>71271000
Refer to
>>71262661
>>
>>71258881
Trudeau enabled this when he decided to sell Canada's gold.
>>
>>71270145
You assign blame to a people who are in this case contrary to what conspiracy retards would believe, actually innocent. Sorry but the kikes didn't fuck up Sweden, oh no, we did that fine on our own and if you wanna talk influence and money from outside we are straight up cucked by Muslim nations and have been for years. Everything you would normally attribute to kikes Muslims did here. So no you don't fucking know anything jack shit to be exact but you are probably right on one thing, we won't exist in 20 years at least not as a Christian western nation.
>>
>>71270890
>Name one problem besides "muh privacy" with a government instituted cryptocurrency.

Well the problem is that you don't have a government in the sense that most people understand it. You have a malevolent, hostile, for-profit private entity masquerading as a government.

Anything they do will inevitably be used to fuck the people.
>>
>>71270890
The government decides to make it illegal and shuts it down - you are broke. The government decides to gamble with your money like it happened in 2008 - you are broke.

A currency is inherently issued and controlled by the government. They just allow the whole cryptocurrency thing run wild, because in the mind of economists is nothing more than a currency in a multiplayer game.

If the government decides to take it seriously all your currency will be de-facto owned and issued by the government, just like the dollar. And you'd just be borrowing it.

Hence it's neither portable, nor safe or indestructible. A gold bar you can stuff up your ass and jump the border to any country on the map and it will be just as recognized there.
>>
>>71270387
Digital is also portable he must never have heard of people walking around with smart phones or digital chips in credit cards.

Also other uses is pointless indeed
>>
>>71270910
Please learn how the debt works before you post dumbass shit like this
>>
File: iraq gold.jpg (76 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
iraq gold.jpg
76 KB, 600x450
>>71270851
Yeah, quite a trend.
Canada gave their up without a fight.
>>
>Trusting the eternal gook chink with your gold

Why not just buy actual gold?
>>
>>71262485
So why did you opt out of the euro then?
>>
File: beaver 04.jpg (15 KB, 205x248) Image search: [Google]
beaver 04.jpg
15 KB, 205x248
>sell all our gold
>it's probably sitting on some pallet underneath a chinese bank
>all our maplebucks about to become worthless cuckbucks

T-thanks weedman.
>>
>>71271192
Nope it's the jews. If you can't see the connection between your media and your country going into cuck-overdrive then you're just fucking stupid.

It's really very simple. The media basically dictates and controls social trends and the jews control the media. They've caused this and they suppress/demonize anything that conflicts with it.
>>
>>71269108
>carrys
>>
>>71269700
severely underrated post
>>
>>71270682
>THE FED RESERVE
to instill confidence in the currency assigning a value to the dollar le fiat
>>
>>71271341
The value of the currency can be stabilized by government subsidization and trading of certain key commodities, such as ore. Obviously, the government would be nowhere near what we have now.

Also, when devising a scenario, the individual can never be taken into consideration.

What part of technocratic fascism do you not understand?
Economics is actually irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.
The farce of the economy would just be a means to control the retarded populous.

As it basically is now. Except instead of benefiting the kikes, do it for the sake of humanity. Also a lot more militarization.
>>
>>71270487
Would you exchange a $20 for the "equivalent" in monopoly money?

>>71270510
https://www.census.gov/newsroom/releases/archives/population/cb12-90.html

You didn't provide any sort of argument in the first place, so I just replied with truths that should irk most americans. Since you're in such deep denial, this is exactly the reaction I anticipated.

Good goy.

>>71270841
>you are from America
Nej det är jag inte, ditt dumma helvete till skitpostare. Så länge vi har kärnkraft kan vi bygga vapen, inte för att idioterna i någon av partiledningarna skulle vilja ha någon som helst faktiskt makt för Sverige, då de alla är förrädare som vill se till att landet håller sig så svagt som möjligt.

Either we're under invasion threat by someone. Russia doesn't really want to invade us (or Finland), because they don't want NATO at yet another of their borders, so that makes us safe against them. If we joined NATO, we'd be asking to get invaded, and they would have a casus belli on NATO actions performed by a third party. If we join NATO, we're fucked. If we don't, we're probably fucked too. In theory. But so far, it has worked out. In WWII, both sides wanted to invade us but neither did because we worked just enough with both sides to avoid it for long enough to make it through their shenanigans. A similar strategy would be wise at this point, and appears to be what's happening.

The muslim problem is a different thing altogether. That's a result of the traitors in charge. The good thing though, is that someone with as much power as them, want to keep that power. That's another strike against giving it away to the US with NATO.

TL;DR If we join, we get invaded for sure. If we don't, we might be able to be indecisive for long enough that the two sides decide to duke it out without us. Just like WWII.
>>
>>71263770
Shut up faggot. You got cucked by a BR. Huehue.
>>
>>71271717
Nope you are an ignorant retard thanks for proving that, our main media is state television which have attacked Israel and Jews as have all our private owned media as well and what not for decades while teaching us daily about the religion of peace and Islam and its virtues wait what's that on your flag? MIDF...
>>
>>71271871
>The value of the currency can be stabilized by government subsidization and trading of certain key commodities, such as ore. Obviously, the government would be nowhere near what we have now.

You really should've at least taken economy 101.
The value of currency can be stabilized only by guns and political levers. The one with the bigger guns has the right to have the reserve currency and stabilize or destabilize it as they see fit.

That is how it's always been. Since the times of Marcus Aurelius. The first denomination of Roman currency occurred when Rome didn't have big enough guns to get Britain.
>>
>>71265619
>helium backed currency

Is that possible? Should I start hoarding balloons now?
>>
>>71272382
Again, israel/zion is not the same thing. Your media, and by extension, your society is still controlled by jews.

You say they 'attack' jews but I bet you can't cite a single example of the media attacking jews for pushing unlimited immigration or the pro muslim agenda.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.