[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you a man, /pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45
File: 1460878146570.jpg (136 KB, 1095x735) Image search: [Google]
1460878146570.jpg
136 KB, 1095x735
Are you a man, /pol?
>>
File: Document_Writing_Img.jpg (63 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Document_Writing_Img.jpg
63 KB, 400x300
He has a punchable face, but he is right.
>>
>>71202269
>Are you a man
>implying gender is real
>>
>>71202269
Yeah this is not women's fault AT ALL
>>
>>71202269

How can I be a man when gender is a social construct?
>>
>>71202269
Those had better be his biological kids.
>>
>>71202269
If you can manipulate what it means to become a man, you can have an army of sheep.
>>
>>71202269
Sounds like a real smug faggot tbqh
>>
>>71202269

Where does he even care. Why is it an issue to him. He probably feels shit seeing his friends chilling and having fun when hes got chores to do. Otherwise, why would he bother writing this? To justify why his misery is right and their fun is wrong?

KEKED
>>
>>71202459
I was honestly reading through his blurb waiting for 'my wifes kids' to pop up.
>>
>I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15.

When they had to go through the public school system for 12 years. Then another four for college.
>>
>>71202269
>man
>obvious nu male beta
This all sounds great until the woman cucks you or divorces you then you look like an idiot.
>>
Why be a man when I can be Dragonkin, father of Dragons? Goodbye earthly maggots

*flies away*
>>
Who is Dale and where did he get his qualifications to judge what constitutes "manhood"?

Or is he one of those typical breeders who regret having kids and are smitten with jealousy towards people who haven't shackled themselves down to a life of nagging and servitude?

>I am miserable
>you aren't
>I don't like this
>I will now shame you into being miserable too
>>
Gender is a fucking social contstruct
Fuck this shithead
>>
>>71202269
I know people like this irl. Got some bitch pregnant right after high school and now act like they're some sort of alpha male who made some amazing life choice.
>>
>>71202269

that is the most self-masturbatory bullshit for not pulling out I have ever read
>>
Committing quickly and staying indefinitely sure sounds like an ideal foundation for a healthy fulfilling relationship. said no one ever.

>>71202448
Yeah. I saw a similar thing when I watched a video about that Pick Up Artist who got banned from various countries. Some presenter said the fact men need someone to teach them how to chat women up "says a lot about the state of men today". I'm thinking "doesn't it say just as much about the state of women?"
>>
>>71202269
That woman looks like a mud.
>>
Implying we are not single because modern women are cumdumpsters

t.Peter Pan
>>
>>71202269
enjoy your 50% chance of divorce and losing 3/4 of your shit to some stupid cunt
>>
>>71202838
lel this. someone have to be very bitter to post something like OP. A similar mentality here is that people get kids early so that they have spare time once they hit 40. It's insane.
>>
>>71202386
>>71202458
>>71202806
Oh, faggots, here we go again.
>>
>>71202269
>wife
>hover hand
>>
>>71202269
The same needs to be preached to women.

Actually, scrap that, women are unable to control themselves.

What needs to be preached to man is that they should do what this guy says, but also force the woman to, and dump / divorce / never compromise to girls who are immature and prefer to live an irresponsible lifestyle.
>>
>>71202269
I was born with a penis.

So yes.
>>
>>71203136
top jej
30 is his new 15
>>
>>71203158
>Man promotes "men being men" and gets lauded
>Anyone promotes "women being women" gets immediately attacked/reviled/hated
>>
>>71202682
>>71202838
This
I bet the first kid was an "accident"
>>
>>71203136
Didn't wanna make his sons father angry
>>
>>71202269

>attempts to give speech about masculinity

FFS that guy is borderline hoverhanding her. He's afraid to put his hand on his woman. I can just imagine the talk before the photo

>gee honey! I can't wait for our picture to be taken!
>calm down Dale...
>finally everyone will see what a happy couple we are!
>just remember the rules Dale. Fingertips only.
>>
>>71202269
No I dont want to end up like the islamic world
>>
>>71203281
Because you are a men, my lad.
You must be responsible for all this babies and whores. You are the boss.
If something went wrong they should blame you.
It is the gist of patriarchy.
>>
>>71203281
True, but it's truly pointless to complain about women. They are obedient to men and do whatever men let them do, and currently men allow them to be worthless whores. That's why we need to encourage guys everywhere to get some balls and keep women in their place.
>>
>>71203626
>man
fixed
>>
>>71202269
It really upsets people to hear the truth,
reddit and imgur were all up in arms over this guy then started rewarding each other on that they had vasectomy's as soon as they could.
>>
I'm 22, all I do is play video games and watch anime when I'm not working.
I am a man.
>>
Give me an incentive to and I'll think about it.

Until then, I'm more than happy living the easy life.
>>
>>71202269

If he is such a confident manly man, why does he care about what others do? I'm 30 with a long term girlfriend and no kids coming likely ever. I don't whine about his life choices on facebook.

His haircut is also very gay, and his children look retarded.
>>
File: med_1452695996_image.jpg (56 KB, 640x447) Image search: [Google]
med_1452695996_image.jpg
56 KB, 640x447
Look at OP's profile pic. Typical unshaved manchild that has glasses because too much videogames during youth.
>>
>>71203665

Yeah, but when /pol/ talks about "putting women in their place" and "being a real man", /pol/ has made it clear that they basically mean that men have to comply with feminism and chivalry at the same time, and do whatever their women want in the bedroom, even if it's a perverted, degrading act.

"MAN UP" is a universal codeword for "SUBMIT TO WOMEN".
>>
File: muslim hate.jpg (465 KB, 1664x1608) Image search: [Google]
muslim hate.jpg
465 KB, 1664x1608
>>71203665
This is you
>>
>>71202269
No, and I won't accept his ideology. I won't accept anyone's beliefs.

Realistically, today, both parents are working and neither of them are raising their kids.

If they're lucky, retired but dependable grandparents or other family are watching them while the parents are both at work doing 1-2 jobs, depending.

If you have reliable friends that you have the time and energy after all that other stuff to help out and build trust with, then, wow, what a luxurious life this person must lead.

No, I am not a man. I'm just a serf.
>>
>>71202269
>Are you a man, /pol?
I am by that guy's standards, and frankly he's a smug piece of self-congratulating shit. Yay, he's married someone and hasn't managed to kill his children yet... I guess he thinks that's worth wanking off on Facebook over.

He's not going to know what kind of father he is until those children are teenagers, that's when all the seeds you've planted bear their fruit.

>Those who love women, treat them as the would their own daughters and lead them when everything doesn't make sense...
>In short: "Treat women like children"
Holy shit, what a fucking 'tard. Just treat them as the grown-ass adult they are, Christ.
>>
File: 1442919682254.jpg (13 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
1442919682254.jpg
13 KB, 260x194
>>71202269
>>
He's right, don't follow your dreams. MAN UP and put a ring on that beautiful mother.
>>
>>71202269

too bad he married a nigger
>>
>>71202269

he forgot that the issue arent men but women

there are plenty of men out there willing to commit but they have to deal with women who will cheat on them, had 50 big shlongs in them and cant stfu about their ex boyfriends .. want to be independent themselves, dont want kids, want to abort a kid if ts a boy

the list is endless ... this cuck happened to find a women who satisfies his "standard" doesnt mean there are other men out there who would have done the same cause god knows what she did and who the fuck she is

she could turn on hi mtomorrow , leave him for a better "man" and let him pay child support for the rest of his life

hes one of the guys who have to swallow the red pill the hard way
>>
>>71204377

>you will never work 60 hours a week to provide for the renegade children of another man
>you will never watch them grow up to become just like their criminal father who they never see
>>
>>71204377
And yet the other guy gets his genetic lineage continued and the beta ends up with nothing or, at best, has a down syndrome mutant because they were both over 40 when she decided to give him a pity baby.

It's probably not his, anyway.
>>
>I'm a man
>and I am proud of my time taking welfare checks to pay for kids I had before I was financially secure
>now go out and do what I did or you aren't a man like me
>>
File: 1449710050270.jpg (130 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1449710050270.jpg
130 KB, 960x960
I'm 26, not an MRA and yeah women don't like me because I'm fat (I'm very patriotic and love hamburgers) but it's amazing how many women suddenly want me to approach because they are single mothers who need help raising little Tyrone.
>>
>>71202362
The fucking leaf is right on.
>>
90% at least one of those kids aren't his
>>
>>71204208
>Yeah, but when /pol/ talks about "putting women in their place" and "being a real man", /pol/ has made it clear that they basically mean that men have to comply with feminism and chivalry
You've been listening to either shills or some major homos
>>
That's an old 31
>>
>>71202362

First of all, fuck you fellow leaf.
Secondly, he is not right at all. He is just another virtue-signalling liberal faggot trying to tell me that I am wrong for not doing what he does. If marriage and kids are as great as he says they are, then why does he need to shame people in to doing it? Why doesn't he also address the role women play in the lack of modern marriage?

This is just another bullshit heeb-book, cringey 10th grade level write up. If you fell for it, you're retarded. And if you are retarded, you shouldn't have kids.
>>
>>71204803

It's a pattern I've noticed for a long time now.

That makes me conclude that it's the general consensus on /pol/.

They also think it's OK to basically submit to women via feminism and chivalry yet abuse and degrade her in the bedroom (because women want that), then they see no contradiction between that and the "traditional family values" they always espouse.

I know western women are weird spoiled cunts, but this modern male attitude of submitting to women makes me angry. Even the "alpha males" completely submit to women. Fucking faggots.
>>
>>71205252
What the fuck are you actually talking about
>>
>>71205567

Read it again. Read the words very carefully. Let your brain process the English language.
>>
File: 1459949996792.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1459949996792.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>71203113
>>
>>71202269

Men decided to do that when they couldn't convince women to do it.
>>
>>71202269
He didn't achieve anything by having a family.
>>
>>71203665

>Women are obedient to men.
You're clearly a virgin.
>>
>>71202269

> hoverhanding your wife
>>
>>71202269
I operate a fishing vessel out of Baja California 6 months out of the year and have sailed through storms that ocked my so bad I couldn't tell which way is up. I've taken crews of boys into the ocean and made them into hardened men. I fight the elements to carve my living against nature. I have been stranded at sea for days, nearly succumbing to the elements.

If popping out some worthless spawn makes you a man, I guess I'm not one (as far as I know). But if this candy-ass malarkey is the new metric for manhood, I don't feel like subscribing to any of this bullshit.
>>
>>71205699
stop projecting the way you treat women onto everybody else cuck.
>>
File: give that man a refugee.jpg (109 KB, 500x345) Image search: [Google]
give that man a refugee.jpg
109 KB, 500x345
>>71202269
>commit quickly
This guy HAS to be joking.
>>
>>71206008

There must be something in the food and water. I notice guys in the western world of ALL stripes are starting to look very effeminate. Even Trump supporters at their rallies, although they look less effeminate in comparison to the leftists, but still.

I wonder why so many western males look like they are full of estrogen.
>>
>>71206051

I don't want to treat women like that, I think it's fucking outrageous, that's my point.
>>
>>71202269
what a dumb cunt. a complete and utter pussy whipped dumb cunt. i hope he shoots himself in the face. that isn't a man. that's weak as piss.
>>
I see no point in starting a family anymore not in this day and age. Had many friends get divorces in the past and its just reinforced to just not do it. Friend had to give up his brand new house,dog and car. Anothers wife cheated on him, step sister went bat shit crazy got a boob job and started fucking tyrone. All because she was bored.
>>
this guy must hate his life to have written that shit
>>
>>71202682
too right, m8.
>>
>>71205915
This is the #1 JIDF argument. Virtually any sex-related thread will be full of "YOU SAY THIS CAUSE YOURE A VIRGIN!". It may work on insecure people, but after repeated use, it doesn't.

PS I'm not a virgin and I have a partner.
>>
>>71202269
It makes sense in the context of who he is (Christian male) but alot of the world doesnt operate in the same paradigm
>>
>>71206128
xestrogens in plastics, hormones in meat and milk and fluoride in the water, with a healthy dose of good goy propoganda will do that to you though
>>
>>71206128
It's the sheltered lifestyle. Spend any real portion of your life outdoors working and you'll look a man. Air conditioned offices don't weather a man like, well, weather. Spend a season on a ranch and you'll see a huge difference. I'm serious, I'm 52 and I've looked the same basically for 30 years, except now my hair/beard is greying.
>>
>Get told constantly by the media that greed is good
>All that matters is money
>Can't do shit as a couple unless you both work full time
>Responsible couples work their lives away in fear of being labelled a burden
>Find cheap hobbies to pass the fraction of time we're not sleeping or working
>HURR MEN NEED TO GROW UP

Being lectured by some middle-man getting rich off online snake-oil and coin clipping. He calls himself a leader when all he does is shave pennies off other people's ideas.

I'll bet a shiny penny that he grew up without a single care in the world.
>>
>>71206556
Being a limp-wristed pussy will make you look like a limp-wristed pussy. The conspiracy theories of this sort piss me off. Go, get in a drunken fist fight, spend some time in the sun, tear your skin hauling chicken wire up a hillside, and you won't have to be androgynous any longer.
>>
>>71202269
thats alright, he and those like him can feel free to "man up" and commit to thirty somethings with children and embarrassingly high numbers of previous sexual partners. im just gonna go ahead and keep doing what im doing for a 5-10 more years and make sure im financially set and at the peak of my market value.
>>
File: 1454251793201.png (121 KB, 893x436) Image search: [Google]
1454251793201.png
121 KB, 893x436
>>
>marrying a woman
>having kids
Sure, I'll be alone when I'm 70, but I don't give a fuck. I'll have 60 years of doing what I want, fucking who I want, and I won't have to spend my time watching shitty romantic comedies to appease the wife and I have no chance of being cucked.

Most importantly, I can play as much vidya as I want.
>>
>>71206570

I've been greying on the head since I was 15. It sucks, man. But that other guy must have a point, diet and the chemicals our body absorbs has *something* to do with it.

I've been feeling much better since I've been eating and drinking healthier because of a diabetes risk. Is it really as easy as "rough up your body with hard tasks and you will have more testosterone?
>>
>>71206753

Prenups.
>>
>>71206952
>ill take "legal documents that are becoming more irrelevant by the day" for 100, alex.
>>
>>71202269
If being a man means I need to look after some stupid fucking cheating tart, then count me out. There is literally no reward for being a man, and I'd honestly rather see this society fall then help it.
>>
>>71202269

He's a massive white knight. He comes off as someone who regrets the life he chose and is now trying to berate those that wish to actually try and achieve something in life aside from marriage and children.
>>
>>71206952
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2013/03/long-island-woman-wins-groundbreaking-prenup-battle/
yeah, right, schlomo, like prenups work
>>
File: 1460713705983.jpg (67 KB, 500x661) Image search: [Google]
1460713705983.jpg
67 KB, 500x661
>>71206952
You do realize that a prenup has to be fair, and society considers half fair unless you're a billionaire so if you say SHE GETS NOTHING and she signs it, they will throw it out and give her 50%
>>
File: 1458520635770.jpg (15 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
1458520635770.jpg
15 KB, 300x199
>>71206753
>what are the chance you'll find another human that just magically does not fuck you over like everything else in life has.
That's a pretty good question
>>
File: 1458242606185.jpg (71 KB, 563x500) Image search: [Google]
1458242606185.jpg
71 KB, 563x500
>>71202269
He is actually right. This exactly is what made a man to man since human existence. It is very natural. I'm 24 and I plan to get kids within the next years because I don't want to be an old father (which is bad for the kids as well). If you earn enough money, have a great wife, why not? Because you have less time to shitpost on /pol/?
>>
>>71206899
It's not just physical. Sure you'll get tougher, but it'll round you up mentally, too. I'm sure subsisting on processed bullshit doesn't help, but don't blame everything on that. I meet very few young men who are goal-oriented these days. Everyone is just content to just lazily drift through the phases of their life.

I spent my 20s in Patagonia on the ranches, after the marines discharged me because of injury despite the fact that my PT scores were still phenomenal post-surgery. I was bitter, but instead of whining about it, I went to South America to keep myself from getting soft.

If you've never worked a whole day in the sun, you shouldn't blame your wimpiness on external sources. You gotta have the drive.
>>
>>71207222
Because you're going to end up like every faggot with a cuckshe-I mean "man cave" in the detatched garage so your wife can have a crafting room and swipe your credit card all day while you're busting your ass.

Fuck that, I'll go against biology. My work allows me to have a legacy outside of children that influences millions of people so I'm happy with that.
>>
>>71202362
Is he fuck right. 31 is practically middle aged and only now does it dawn on him that maybe males should have grown up sooner.

I left home at 16 with my girlfriend. We both had jobs (qualified electrician now, apprentice then) we took nothing from anyone. We were adults doing everything adults do. We are still together after 25 years.

I was a man the day I left home and it felt good.
>>
>>71207222
nobody is arguing that having children or wanting a family is wrong, but getting married is objectively retarded and even having children is a risky endeavor for men in most western countries today due to women overwhelmingly gaining custody and the government forcing you to pay for your childs mothers welfare for ~18 years
>>
>>71207364
Are all american woman like that? I thought they are more conservative in the US. If I end up in a "man cave" I leave her, no problem. But she is very traditional and even against feminism, so I doubt that.
>>
File: disgust 4.jpg (27 KB, 448x351) Image search: [Google]
disgust 4.jpg
27 KB, 448x351
>>71207184
>prenuptial agreement she signed with her husband that hung only on a verbal promise.
What the actual fuck?
>>
Thirty
White
Two kids
$160k family income
More babies coming
Working class background

I am fulfilled

International travel, porn, casual sex, and hipster drug abuse were once my life. There's no real joy there. I've seen both sides on this. Family man is much better. Make the sacrifices you need to. It's worth it
>>
>>71202269
I've got a debt the size of Antarctica, I've got two kids, I've got a 9-5 grind job, I've got bills about equalling my income and I'm somehow holding it all together.

Does that qualify?
>>
>>71207364
Someone's got to reproduce. Might as well be the folks who actually contribute to society (or at least have their own life goals). Letting the drifters outbreed you only stifles the society you are hoping to effect.
>>
>>71207585
Do you have a drinking problem?
>>
File: 1279571674749.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1279571674749.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
>>71202269

I don't let anyone tell me what I should be about. This dude can take his self-righteousness and blow it out his ass.
>>
>>71202386
>>71202458
Sometimes, just sometimes, I like me some top notch shitposting
Thanks straya and leaf
>>
>>71207331

I've done a lot of physical work before. All types. My Dad made sure I did it at home, and I always did physical tasks in some effect wherever I went, even if it was walking to a destination. I've been around in my own right, nowhere near as much as you though. You have 18 years on me.

There is a bell curve we all need to defeat, and it's hard for me, I can only imagine how hard it is for all the masses of guys out there that look like they thrive off estrogen.

How did you find the motivation? I feel younger and better than ever right now, but I still lack the motivation to be as hardcore as you are with it.
>>
nobody's gonna mention the kid's hairline?
>>
>>71207588
Who cares about breeding? I'm not having kids, therefore the world can burn after I'm gone, I'm dead, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>71202269
>fight for romance
>committing quickly
>stay indefinitely

I do agree with most of the other stuff he says, but I'm not gonna go all in with a girl until she's proved she's a good investment.
Until that point, I'm not risking 50% of my assets, losing the kids and paying child support/alimony for years.
>>
>>71202269
I am 24 and I have 7 kids with two different woman. We all live together in patriarchal way. In the end I plan to have 3 more woman to breed and two young ones just to fuck.
>feels good to be loaded
P.S. Guy in op pic is a massive fairy
>>
>>71207865
It's not so much motivation as compulsion. I've spent enough time in the comfortable world to know it ain't for me. It's not like I have to try not to live conventional lifestyles, I just don't like it.

Funny enough, I was told I would end up destitute if I didn't settle down and pull a 9-5, but now I own a 2.6 million dollar fishing vessel and will be purchasing a second one next year. We all follow our own path through life, and I don't feel like pitying those who whine about things that are totally in their control to change.
>>
>>71208022
Being a nihilist must be exhausting.
>>
File: single-mom.jpg (167 KB, 389x500) Image search: [Google]
single-mom.jpg
167 KB, 389x500
why haven't you stepped up to the plate and started dating a single mum yet, /pol/?
>>
>>71204514
In my experience it's the opposite, a whole bunch of clingy 22 year old women hoping desperately their 25 year old boyfriend proposes. Most women have quite basic needs and can be easy to please.
>>
>>71202269
>he doesn't know about no-fault divorce and kike family attorneys
lel
>>
>>71208417

Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>71208417
Christ that kid is ugly. Got a mug I'd expect to see on an overweight hedge-fund manager, not a damn child.
>>
>>71208398
no, it's quite easy

fags like op have to post these tryhard threads to imporently shame us into falling for the happy marriage meme
>>
>>71208658
I'm talking about not giving a shit about your own existence and that of the world at large. If you really don't give a fuck, why bother doing anything other than copious amounts of heroin every day?
>>
>>71208294
Based Russian
>>
>>71206811
Just find a chick who hates romantic comedy and likes the stuff you do. Everyone is different. Cast the net wider
>>
>>71206725
I'm not saying its the entire reason, but its a contributing factor.
>>
>>71207406
>31 is practically middle aged

Lol.... 31 is not middle aged and once you reach 31 you'll know.
>>
>>71202542

This what I was expecting too.
>>
>>71208417
Looks like Putin's illegitimate love child.
>>
>>71208863
Because I'm too busy being a sociopath and getting what I want, which is money, women and power.

I like being able to live a life of luxury while being an asshole.
>>
File: 1460802536884.jpg (207 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
1460802536884.jpg
207 KB, 500x488
OH i would love to be a >man but woman suck they're all parasites I'd rather play vidya while they get raped and killed by Mamud and Laquan
>>
>>71202269
I aspire to be one, yes.
>>
This motherfucker is right, but for all the wrong reasons. I am tired of seeing "Adult life is so hard." "Lol I'm so full of anxiety." "My life currently" followed by pictures visually describing their autism in a cute way. "I can't adult today." Fuck off. Get your education, work your job, take care of your responsibilities even if you don't get to watch you 5 hours of Netflix.
>>
>>71202269
What is a man?
>>
>>71208348

That is a good way of putting it. I don't think pity is effective. I'm well past my phases of depression, self-pity, all of that. I just feel as though my male attributes and existence are not being utilized to their full potential. I must do something to change and fix this. I'll think of something. I need to push myself.

May the elements be kind to you on your journeys, and may the waters give you plenty of fish.
>>
>>71209262
A miserable little pile of secrets.
>>
>>71202269

I'm a man.
However, under current divorce law, I'm not interested in MANNING UP.
>>
>>71209163
Good on ya. If you can live and die without fulfillment and not regret it, more power to you, but in my experience life is just a bit too long and weird for that mentality to be sustainable. The years'll just drag on towards death for you with no sense of purpose, but you are just too pragmatic to care, huh?

You sound like a cunt who needs a swift kick in the ass. Distracting yourself from life is not an adequate substitute for living it.
>>
File: cant-adult.jpg (202 KB, 640x558) Image search: [Google]
cant-adult.jpg
202 KB, 640x558
>>71209240
this bullshit
>>
>>71209314
Damn straight. If you're ever in the same spot in life for more than 3 years, you're probably doing something wrong. Don't ever stop moving forward.
>>
>>71209516
Is literally being alive too difficult for these pussies? Putting one foot in front of the other is a skill I thought we all mastered in childhood.
>>
>>71202269
I wont waste my DNA on this world in this round, when ni come back in thousand years then we see...
>>
>please share

V I R T U E S I G N A L L I N G
>>
File: 1460840927594.jpg (1 MB, 1118x1414) Image search: [Google]
1460840927594.jpg
1 MB, 1118x1414
a britbro posted this yesterday
>>
>>71202682
>those typical breeders

You mean normal people fulfilling their biological role?

Fuck off m8
>>
>date night
>tee-ball

REEEEE YANKS FUCK OFF
>>
>contribute to society, be a good citizen!
when will this meme stop? Who gives a fuck. There's enough wagecucks out there for me to opt out.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160404-030134.png (166 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160404-030134.png
166 KB, 1440x2560
>>71209759
You only have one shot at this, you know. Don't sit around hoping a solution will present itself (reincarnation or otherwise). You are the only you who will ever live, for better or worse. May as well do everything you can while you have this window of existence.
>>
>>71205189
Truer words were never spoken.
>>
>>71209994
N O P E.

Even if i dont recarnate then so what... reproducing is animal survival instinct. There is no difference. If niggers take over the world and make it stone age 2.0 then so be it. Its universal law.

Main thing is to find peace with everything and not to listen to other.. NOBODY... dont even listen your body, listen your soul and youl be allright.
>>
>>71209994
>that pic
*tips*
>>
>>71210254
I think we may actually be in agreement here.
>>
Some information about the guy in OP's post

>Millionaire
>Entrepreneur
>Preaches ethical business strongly in his writing (he owns a website called startupcamp.com that helps people with their startups)
>Preaches the importance of business owners to dedicate time to family, health and friendship and not burn themselves out
>Considers himself very Christian

Overall, even though he is a beta, he is successful, and I suppose it is a good thing he tries to teach people to live a good life, make money without greed consuming you, and to create a family and children, which is good advice considering White people barely reproduce.

I can forgive him.
>>
>>71210276
Are you really gonna pretend you're not even a little apprehensive about not existing someday?
>>
>>71202269
Someone post the screenshotted reply where they switched the genders around
>>
>>71210380
Yes, it really doesn't bother me because I have a basic understanding of biological processes and I think of things in an extremely scientific way.
>>
>>71210380
Eh, I don't care
I fear death as much as the next guy.
When you die, your consciousness ceases to exist
I won't remember my previous life and I surely have no fucking clue what happens then. So why should I care?
I just try to enjoy and do whatever I need and want to do before dying.
>>
yeah the only reason im childless and single is because thats how i want it!
>>
>men so focused on their dreams, their visions and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known and alone
Why is this dipshit applying his concept of happiness on other people?
People have different goals, if this """"""man""""" was an actual adult, he'd understand.
Honestly, this entire post pretty much screams "my wife made me post this, please put me out of my suffering".
Why else would he shit on people having dreams and visions.
Bill Burr put it the best
>Do you realise how many Richard Pryor's are fucking working at a Home Depot, or Jimmie Hendrix because they hooked up with the wrong fucking twat who talked them out of their goddamn dream because they didn't want to hear it, because they said you needed some sort of responsibility
>>
>>71209433
>live and die without fulfillment
>implying

This is what normie marriagecucks truly believe
>>
>>71210586
I was just thinking of Bill Burr while reading this shit.
>>
>We need more men of integrity.

Okay. That's kind of a truism, though. It's like saying we need men of honor, diligence, uprightness, or any other desirable trait. Who the fuck actually argues the opposite?

>Those who love women

That's really where he cucks himself and goes into retard mode. Because that's very clearly not what he actually means; he is urging men to CATER to women, to accede to their demands, and to so on.

Because obviously, it wasn't a unilateral choice for men to delay family formation. That's the consequence of many different long-term social and economic trends. Women were as (if not more) involved in those developments.

What he's saying is that men ought to become cucks in order to break the "stalemate," making no demands of women in the process.

Maybe that will work for some guys, and good for them. But it's the same kind of psychology that ends with "my wife's son".

The best way forward is to exercise mastery over your conditions. Whether or not that will include a family is your decision to make.
>>
>>71210380
Take DNA as film archive, children of the world is educated by all of us, so collective memory will allways be there when you die. But when someone lights that archive on fire then there is no matter if YOU reproduced in 500 years ago or not.
>>
Also, he has been with his wife for at least 10 years. (according to his website). She stayed with him while he was failing to start a business and kept crashing, and she worked as a dog groomer, but stayed with him, and soon enough he became a millionaire. So they are truly a loyal couple. The hover hand was just a slip.
>>
>>71210646
I'm not married, dumbass. I'm saying that everybody should have some purpose in life, even a self-imposed one. If we don't at least acknowledge our sapience, then we're just animals responding to external stimuli.
>>
>>71210586
He is a millionaire...

>>71210379
>>
>>71210379
> considering White people barely reproduce.
He's not helping on that point guy
>>
>>71209899
opkankeren normie
>>
File: family.jpg (117 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
117 KB, 960x960
>>71202269

Yup, I'm an alpha Chad with a wife and son.
>>
>>71210276
>>71210542

It's true though. You might think that pic is cheesy or whatever, but we are all in an extremely unique moment together in this universe. We are posting on a chinese imageboard, using this vast, lightning fast medium of connection, sharing our thoughts about existence while we live as humans on a rock in a gigantic, mostly unknown universe. This experience we are sharing now, and the experiences we all have in our lifetimes - by ourselves and with each other - can never be replicated exactly.
>>
>>71209832
A man's work is a spook
>>
>>71210771
But maybe there is a point to it, after all. Why rule it out? Who can say what the impetus for anything existing at all is?
>>
We're a generation of men raised by women and taught to live out feminine values that suppress masculinity. Do you really think another women is really what we need.
>>
>>71209240

I was like that when I first went into University.
Then I failed a couple of important papers.
Then I wanted to give up and just quit.
Then I got very depressed.
Then I thought about suicide.

Then I woke the fuck up and got my shit together.
I sat those papers again, and passed them with good grades. I committed to a serious degree and pursued it successfully. I didn't let setbacks or mistakes hold me down. I didn't say "it was too hard" or "there's no point" or "it's just not fair". I just did it. I had useless friends flunking arts papers and marketing papers. I dropped them, stuck with the friends who had their shit together.

While I was studying I got an internship in an investment firm, and it was tough. I was not sitting in front of a till at McDonalds offering people fries, I had to do proper work with professionals who knew that I wasn't fully qualified yet but who also expected me to work hard and work well, and most importantly to deliver results. On my first day, my Boss told me something I wouldn't forget:

"Don't tell me you are someone who will put in your best effort. Effort is meaningless without results. Be someone who will deliver the best result. Hard work that doesn't result in success isn't commendable, it's wasted time. So don't waste my time."

I took those words to heart. I applied them, because effort is important, but there are too many people who use "effort" as a bailout.

>Oh but I tried!
>Oh but I gave it my best shot!
>Oh but I did my best!

Guess what? If your best results in failure, your best ain't shit.
Life isn't perfect. I have problems and obligations and obstacles. I'm not always happy. But life isn't about being happy, contrary to popular belief. If you think life is about "being happy" then you need to WAKE UP.

When shit goes wrong, you can't make it disappear. What you can do, is decide what to do with what has been given to you.
Adapt and evolve, or fail or die.
Those are your choices.
>>
>white couple
>"white" children
Telegony is real
>>
>>71210989
Seems kinda nice when you put it like that. I think serendipity is the word for it.
>>
File: kektomcruise.jpg (81 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
kektomcruise.jpg
81 KB, 419x480
>>71202269
>So much fucking cringe
>Being this cuck
>Not realizing the change in society could be due to factors other than "Muh evil cis white men"
>>>> and then asking THEM to change
I'll do whatever the fuck I damn well please cuckcoon, and while Ahmed fucks your wife I'll be developing antiviral treatments to market for a profit.

Enjoy being a man with you 90k / year income, you fucking failure.
>>
>>71210839
Happiness should be everyone's purpose. Things that normies always try to peer-pressure you into that supposedly give you 'self-worth' in their opinion like jobs and marriage often get in the way of happiness
>>
>>71210896
It's possible to be a millionaire without settling down with a wife/kids. I'd make the argument that it's significantly harder to do so when you're sustaining a family like that.
>>
>>71202362
I'm a man anon. But I'm not a REAL MAN. As in being cucked by a whore.
>>
>>71202540
This is literally it. IF those are his kids, he probably got into a relationship with that girl at like 22 or 23, watched his friends and others around him have fun, go out to bars (which he only got a year or two to do legally), have ''guy night'' while he sat at home washing dishes while listening to his girlfriend bitch about her coworkers on the phone for 3 hours. Then any chance of doing something he enjoyed went away when she wanted kids, so now he has to belittle people who live life the way he actually wants to because they made decisions he wish he made.
>>
Jesus Christ he's right.

What am I doing trying to gain skills and educate myself with a long term aim of having money and security?

Let me go scrape some cunt off the pavement and put up with her personality disorders, princess syndrome, total intellectual disintegration and general ultimate emptiness and have a baby with her that she won't teach anything or cook for then after the divorce she can keep them forever and spend my money on salon appointments while she gives the kids nutritionally void food from the freezer whilst spending hours on the phone each day talking to her 'friends' that she actually despises about how bad her life is and how hard her situation is and how terrible men are and how bad her kids are and how none of its her fault.
>>
>White males dont have kids
Hurr durr da joos are resposible for this

>White male have kids
Hurr durr he forgot to put condom. What a misarble loser.

Hivemind cant be happy can it ?
>>
File: 1448159750587.png (274 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
1448159750587.png
274 KB, 700x600
>>71211059
>But life isn't about being happy, contrary to popular belief. If you think life is about "being happy" then you need to WAKE UP.
Spoken like a true good goy
>>
>>71211560
This. All these cucks thinking this is inspirational. They'll learn.
>>
This is so fucking bourgeoisie middle class posturing it's painful.
>>
File: 1436529604604.png (88 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
1436529604604.png
88 KB, 293x282
>>71202269
>We need more men. We need more people like me!

what a fucking narcissistic dickhead
>>
>31
>only has 2 kids and probably won't have any more
He's a worm. His wife is also really ugly and has man hands lol.

>hover handing your own wife
JUST
>>
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>71209178
The endless double standards held by women is destroying civilisation, so I will turn a blind eye to the raping and killings, because I am the embodiment of existence and self-awareness and I want to be pleased. My pleasure is what’s most important to me. I wouldn’t want to wed a woman who’s slutting chads and cucking betas, because I know that shit will run for as long as my credit card does.

Sure there are plentiful of below 6/10 I could easily catch, but again, I am existence and self-awareness and I seek only pleasure. Having fugly kids would depress me. If I’m to take a risk bringing a child into this world, I at least want the playing hands to hold some good cards.

I want the best of both worlds: bare children with +8/10s and then throw out the """mothers""". This would make me happy. I can be a faithful father to my beautiful children and fuck as many suitcase-full-of-problem women as I like without commitments. This is why I’m rooting for artificial wombs and sex-robot women. One day both of them will be perfected to a T, and I will be very happy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
>play videogames all day and smoke weed all day since 15
>10 years later still do the same
>work some easy job
>don't bother ever having a wife or kids or some shit
>>
does no good when the women are colossally fucked anon
>>
>>71208863
i don't generally give a fuck about people, as they don't give a fuck about me, and won't put myself in a position to be at the mercy of others

i still value myself and my time here, as i have not an hero'd

it's simple: you can't be loyal to that which can't be loyal to you. do not place your faith in man.
>>
File: racemixing.jpg (37 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
racemixing.jpg
37 KB, 650x366
>>71202542

He's got the face of a cuck, right?

Well, read this article he wrote: http://thedailypositive.com/best-news-will-hear-today/

> "Personally, this story cuts deep for my wife and I. We have plans to create a similar family – to adopt children from all across the world. We believe through adoption our lives will overflow with purpose."

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: /pol/ was right again.
>>
>>71205189
So it's liberal faggotry to want a family now?
>>
>>71212112

He's also a founder of the "World Adoption Day": http://worldadoptionday.org/founders/
>>
>>71202269
>"I call it immaturity and selfishness. Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, their desires"

Yeah! fuck other people for having dreams! We should all get married to the next crazy bitch we see and pump out a few kids that we can't afford, and live a miserable life working 50+ hours a week just to feed them and pay the mortgage!....r-right guys?
>>
>>71212112
bravo
>>
>>71212112
/pol/ is always right. It's universal law.
>>
This guy has the worst reasons for becoming a parent. He just wants self validation and something to give him purpose, he's just being selfish.
>>
>>71212112
>this story cuts deep for my wife and I

wow he can't even english
>>
I'm two years younger and have twice as many kids, so am I double the man he is?
>>
>>71211449

I have a book called the millionaire mind, it's very good.

It shows the self reported habits of millionaires and a lot of personal things like family information.

Millionaires usually have and are consciously aware of the need for a supportive spouse.

A huge amount of women now are negatively obsessed with men and how terrible we are, and actively sabotage their relationships and their men. This is a strong move away from success in a family and in a culture.
>>
File: 1460566946740-pol.jpg (201 KB, 902x789) Image search: [Google]
1460566946740-pol.jpg
201 KB, 902x789
>>71212117
It's faggotry to try and goad men into being in relationships or siring children, while conveniently leaving out the statistics of how it usually turns out. Specifically the high rates of divorce, infidelity and literal cuckoldry from raising other mens' children - all of which is brought on by women.

It's one big trap. All this asshole is doing is talking about how Rats should want to eat the cheese.

He'll be singing a very different tune when that wife of his turns out to be fucking the neighbour/boss/coworker/brother and he's left alone in some hovel paying for his daughters to be raised to continue the pattern on the next unwitting men.

Fuck this guy he's deluded and his whole life is just one ticking time bomb.
>>
>>71202269
> commit quickly and stay indefinitely

Yeah, this is bait.

I feel sorry for 4chan, its obsession with sex and relationships hints at excruciable pain in that department.
>>
File: THIS.jpg (191 KB, 500x641) Image search: [Google]
THIS.jpg
191 KB, 500x641
>>71202269
For as long as I'm not procreating, I am hurting no one by going my own way. Women are not worth going out of my way for. OP and this dude needs to fuck off!

>>71203297
>>71202682
>>71202838
>>71202540
>>71211558
THIS! FUCKING THESE!!!
>>
File: 1453383568434.jpg (42 KB, 600x405) Image search: [Google]
1453383568434.jpg
42 KB, 600x405
>>71204377
>and step up to the plate another man left on the table
This is disgusting and outrageous, unless you are 2 weeks without food hobo there is no justified reason to eat after someone ESPECIALLY if you don't know who it is, this is perfect analogy for cuckolds.
>>
>>71211449
The point I was making was that you an become a millionaire AND simultaneously be dragged by a family and children, and thus achieve a happy life with financial wellbeing. Like this guy. He isn't as much of a loser as /pol/ thinks, and his wife is his truly.
>>
>>71213084
That's just one million reasons for the wife to not divorce you, and still that's not enough.
>>
>>71204377
>cuckpride
>worldwide
>>
File: grin shiny.png (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
grin shiny.png
55 KB, 500x500
>>71202269
I'm going to save this picture, look him up in a few years to find out if he's still married then.
>>
>>71207630
Pfft. Drinking. I have kids. No time to drink.
>>
>>71207583
Only for you. Everybody is not the same. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing in this world that can please EVERYONE.
>>
File: dale partridge.jpg (129 KB, 536x746) Image search: [Google]
dale partridge.jpg
129 KB, 536x746
>>71213189
*sigh*

Perhaps I need to take written communication classes, because I am bad at conveying what I mean across.

He met his wife long before he was even close to being a millionaire. He was a mediocre businessman with short-lived startups. He and his wife had financial struggles. The wife had to work as a dog groomer to support them. She stayed with him, through all of that. And then, after years of hard work, he managed to break it to where he is now. A just reward for a moral, Christian family.

From his side of things, he strained himself to make it to the top, but not so much that he lost all enjoyment out of life. He still spent time on his woman and children while struggling to pick himself up by the bootstraps. He was happy with or without the money. He is not just a successful business owner, but a person with an enjoyable life.

Yes, I thought he was a cuck at first, too. But after actually glancing at his social media and reading his website, he has my respect, and inspiration.
>>
>>71202540

Not really. Not having children at 30 is a big fucking concern if you care about not going extinct. Fertility drops significantly after 30. I'm a fucking "trap" and I intend to knock someone up before 30, hopefully twice.
>>
>>71213400
>Not having kids bring you beers

C u c k e d
>>
>>71207583
Based, I want to be like you.
>>
There used to be a time where marrying off your HS sweetheart and starting a family was easy, but that time is long gone.

If he has managed to find a woman worth the commitment then good for him, but he should keep his BS comments to himself.

Most men won't find any stability until they're in their late twenties, and to have a strong family you NEED economic stability, and you need to be lucky enough to have a good partner that won't fucking divorce you and ask $50k/month in alimony.

>>71211929
That's degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>71212899
"I feel sorry for 4chan, its obsession with sex and relationships hints at excruciable pain in that department."

Only recently have I gained insight into how my own emotionally deprived childhood lead to me being the wreck of a man I am today. Far from being a man child the actual problem is that I'm completely disconnected from my "inner-child" because his primordial experience of love and connection with other people was brutally severed. Hence I could not grow out of the early family life and move on, because my more tender and gentle feelings were lost. I am an emotional amputee. We could call it robot syndrome.

But despite of all that I retain hope I can recover those lost emotional faculties.
>>
>>71212899
>4chan, its obsession with sex and relationships hints at excruciable pain in that department

Noticed that too? 4chan is literally tumblr with male populace, and they both try to blame the society as much as they can.
>>
>>71202269
I'm married and I have kids, so yeah, I guess I'm a man.

An added bonus of being a parent is you get to play with lego and toys with them and you're not weird.
>>
File: 1298890648546.jpg (25 KB, 481x360) Image search: [Google]
1298890648546.jpg
25 KB, 481x360
>>71207184

>unanimous decision
>3rd court that upheld it
>>
>4chan, its obsession with sex and relationships hints at excruciable pain in that department
Anyone ever been to /a/?
>>
>>71213608
Too young yet. When they get older...
But seriously you can't just regularly get drunk with young kids - if some emergency happens you have to be all responsible, might have to drive etc. Not worth it.
>>
I identify as trainmetrosexual genderindustrial choooochoooo
I collect helicopter porn
>>
>>71205189
A FUCKING SMART LEAF

This guy gets it.
>>
>>71213905
share that helicopter porn folder
>>
>>71202269
>Please share my ravenous bullshit because I need recognition otherwise I won't be sure that I'm a man
>>
File: zTHVFSD.jpg (85 KB, 900x508) Image search: [Google]
zTHVFSD.jpg
85 KB, 900x508
But if you wanna talk about being a real woman...

>OY VEY WOMEN ARE FREE AND INDEPENDENT NOW GOY
>>
>>71202269
This style of writing reminds me of those fat chicks writing essays about how they're BIG AND BEAUTIFUL FUCK YOU

Meaning; he sounds insecure as fuck

Heck, it even has the obligatory "please share diz :)", he writes like a chick
>>
>>71211929
If you tip your Fedora any harder it'll explode.
>>
35+ oldfag here.

He makes some good points on manchild's who should take responsibility in life, like their kids for one. I know a few guys 30+ with kids who act like "18" and just neglect their kids.

Problem with this guy I get is, he comes off as a preachy self righteous cunt thinking he's better.

My uncle whose a biker/mechanic by heart and loves his toys seems to be a decent balance. Enjoys the things he does and includes his kids & grandkids in his hobby's.
>>
File: I'LL ALOW IT.jpg (29 KB, 288x325) Image search: [Google]
I'LL ALOW IT.jpg
29 KB, 288x325
>>71213905
>helicopter porn
>>
File: GodHatesDorks.jpg (70 KB, 436x298) Image search: [Google]
GodHatesDorks.jpg
70 KB, 436x298
>>71202269
>guy telling me to be a man
>posting this on facebook

Move along. Nothing to see here.
>>
I have a wife who doesn't want kids. Why not just have the best of both worlds?

>Dual income household
>Never ruins her body via childbirth
>Free to pursue worthy hobbies
>Can eventually buy my own ivory tower from which I can watch the world burn
>Always have a player 2 in vidya

My lineage of autistic drunkards and losers ends with me -- an autistic drunkard loser. Humanity will produce better men eventually -- whether better means morally so or a cavalcade of brutes -- and I still get to sit back and enjoy life.
>>
>>71213905
> I collect helicopter porn
My first thoughts were "Does that mean the solo action involving genital rotation or does that mean the sex act involving holding the woman in the air while rotating her"...
>>
>>71213872
Yeah I know. I haven't drank in almost a year because we were trying for a baby and I don't really think drinking is fair when my wife can't. Now my youngest is two weeks and I don't even have time to drink.
>>
>>71213765
I tend to find playing Lego with children frustrating because they'll do shitty things like take pieces off your little creation or get crumbs all over the bin. Maybe my attitude will change once I have my own kids, but I prefer to just let them play rather than participate in games.
>>
>>71214192
This is 4chan. It could involve actual helicopters.
>>
>>71213558
He's still a condescending and pretentious cunt who thinks he's some kind of philosopher.
>>
>>71214143
Don't you think "manchildren" who don't have kids are better than "manchildren" who do and neglect them?
>>
I am a jelloqueer bathroom scale, you faggot.
>>
>>71202269
Fucking hell you can consider that a hover hand
>>
>>71214326
You learn to deal with ways around it so it doesn't end up like that, and you don't mind as much.

Plus lego is good for them to be creative. I let them play Minecraft (not online) after homework and so on, and my daughter (nine) has built some pretty impressive things on it.

Kids are good if you set them boundaries and so on. I see a lot of people whose experienced with kids are bad because they've been raised by people poorly, usually ignored, helicoptered, or over-liberal parenting.
>>
File: what_did_you_say.jpg (233 KB, 1222x1600) Image search: [Google]
what_did_you_say.jpg
233 KB, 1222x1600
I have two divorced uncles who married women that decided to get high and become partygirls in their 40s. I've seen women with husbands and boyfriends flirt without any consideration. And alot of guys have no standards and will have sex with litterally anyone. Then they unwhittingly become a babysitter while she goes out with the husband, third guy, and maybe forth and fifth guy as well.

In other words, it's the other way around. Even with the invention of the microwave and washing machines... you can't even rely on them to press a button in the kitchen anymore.
>>
>>71214343
He is allowed to have an opinion

Also, that post literally tripled his follower count and brought his website some fame, so he is making major shekels of it, top kek
>>
>>71212112
Look at this pol.
That white man there, was able to use his superior white sperm to turn that unfuckable abo to a fuckable mix in one generation.
>>
>>71204377

Someone butchered this baseball analogy.
>>
Maybe if the modern western woman was worth marrying, or maybe if getting married wasn't basically signing your life away in the form of alimony when she gets fucked by Jamal and decides to leave you to make little niglets.

Saged.
>>
>>71210971
Damn, moar of your wife pls
>>
>>71214635
I definitely agree with you in terms of it being good for a young mind to build with blocks, be they real or in Minecraft. Music lessons and learning a second language can keep kids sharp and give them very useful life tools. I was never afforded either of those and I feel I missed out in a major way having to catch up on things like that as an adult.

Perhaps I'll take a class on parenting. I want to put kids into this world that aren't raised to be talentless cuckolds that get trophies for showing up. Is your daughter in sports and, if so, does she enjoy it? I hear of parents keeping their kids involved in sports more for selfish reasons pretty often.
>>
File: r9k dweller.jpg (28 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
r9k dweller.jpg
28 KB, 640x480
>>71215024

Kill yourself back to your containment board
>>
>>71211236
Someone's mad
>>
>>71205189
Spot on mate
>>
>>71214635
There's such an amazingly large library of good video games that are also suitable for children and you let your child play minecraft.
>>
>>71215456
M8, you don't force a kid to eat swordfish when he wants McDonald's.
>>
>>71212916
>OMG! WHY DO YOU CARE MY BODY MY RULES
>FUCK OFF LOL

You sound like a liberal right now
>>
>>71202269
>being a man
>abandoning your friends

pick one
>>
>>71215024
>>>/r9k/ you degenerate

Thinking you can't find a redpilled woman is the biggest jewish lie designed to discourage young white men from helping breeding back the white race.
>>
>>71215167
I've taken the kids to language lessons as well. My parents were shit. Even my brother agrees with me.

Be careful with those parenting classes, they're usually overly liberal, but they are worth doing anyway.

Yes, both my children have done sports. My son was doing judo recently, and my daughter did netball.

I'm considering getting them into karate. There is a local karate club only a few hundred metres from where I live.

>>71215456
Nothing wrong with Minecraft every now and then. They play other things, too, but I was specifically talking about lego-like games.
>>
>>71206753

Ok, I'm not a huge marriage guy either, but this guy is a colossal faggot. He's trying to justify his autism in college that didn't get him laid by saying "but...but...muh career." I know plenty of people making more money than he does who pull hot ass
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 45

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.