[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women never have "interests" like men? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Untitled.png (4 MB, 1992x1374) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
4 MB, 1992x1374
Why do women never have "interests" like men?
I've noticed that many men have interests in things like guns, trains, planes, cars, mechanical things. Especially when they're older. Why do women's interests extend to clothing and maybe a few of them are interested in sports?
>>
Hickok 45 here
>>
Their interest is men. Men entertain them.
>>
am dat an famas
>>
>>71169628
Have you considered the idea that you don't know a lot of women beyond shallow acquaintances, and so you think they're all like your mom?
>>
File: ss2.jpg (85 KB, 767x1042) Image search: [Google]
ss2.jpg
85 KB, 767x1042
Babies, that's why.
>>
Women just don't hang around Bud's Gun Shop for some reason
>>
>>71169628

Because you don't actually speak to any women on a personal level that would allow any conversations beyond surface topics.

Neckbeards please go
>>
>>71169816
>tfw you'll never be able to go to the range and shoot a couple thousand rounds with him

why even live
>>
My wife is into cooking me and the young'uns tasty meals and she sews to make clothing and quilts. Crochets too.

Come to White flyover country bro.
>>
>>71170058
>>71170022

Can any of you provide me hobbies or interets women regularly engage with other than shopping
>>
>>71169816
Yes, Hickok 45 here. But where is "here"? As you can see we used a bit too much weed killer, yuh think?
>>
>>71170053

Bud's gun shop is over priced and the sales people are tards. It's about 20 mins from my house.
>>
>>71169816
That little pig back there needs a bullet. What'd I tell ya!
>>
>>71170105
sex with tyrone
>>
Why would they? They're women, they don't have any real need to indulge in hobbies or to develop any sort of useful skills.

Let's say you encountered a woman who had "interests", I can guarantee you that they'd be awfully shallow. Fashion, shitty attempts at "photography", "traveling" (which is really just partying at a different location) and what have you.
>>
>>71170176
oop

missed one

let's try again
>>
Different brains
>>
>>71170105
Most women I know don't cook but most of them bake. Also know some who knit. But yes, most are concerned with buying shit more than anything else.
>>
>>71170105

Cooking, baking, sewing, scrap booking, interior decorating, painting, drawing and other fine arts, reading.

Here in Buger land we have whole magazines devoted to women's hobbies as mentioned above but I think I got the major ones.
>>
>>71169628
women have a vagina
men have a penis
they are different, and that is good
this is all you need to know
any more will ruin the best years of your life
now go and be happy
>>
Men-related things receive support and funding throughout history, elevating them to a very high level of development. Women-related things do not receive these same levels of support or funding because of prejudice against women, so their endeavors are currently not as highly developed as a whole.
>>
>>71170214
If I can hit the gong, I might just call it a day. Heh.
>>
File: 1436577609300.png (257 KB, 598x591) Image search: [Google]
1436577609300.png
257 KB, 598x591
>>71169628
I knew I saved this pic for a reason.
>>
>>71169628
because women like social things and men like technical things
this was a known fact only 20 years ago
>>
>>71170105
>watching TV
>complaining
>playing wow
>money
>partying

Did I get em all?
>>
>>71170354
>the circular logic of a lefty
>>
>>71169628
A lot of women I know have an interest in art
>>
File: 1450224008674.jpg (348 KB, 900x997) Image search: [Google]
1450224008674.jpg
348 KB, 900x997
>>71170355
>mfw some old man can hit a gong way far out yonder with a snub nosed 357 and I cant even get a decent >5" moa at 5yrds with the same gun
>>
>>71170258
>most are concerned with buying shit
You forgot netflix, every basic bitch's main interest
>>
>>71170061

I live about three miles from Hickok45. It's outstanding, I go out in my backyard and shoot anytime.

The funniest part is the topography, it projects sound especially in the hollers so on Saturdays it sounds like a low-level insurgency with all the people out shooting.

Every once in a while you can hear someone else shooting in the distance on his videos. I'm too far away though so I can't be Internet famous.
>>
File: image.jpg (249 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
249 KB, 1280x720
>>71169816
JUST QUICKLY LIKE TO THANK BUDS GUN SHOP AND FEDERAL AMMO
>>
File: 1458690867856.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1458690867856.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>71169822
>>
>>71170297
>painting
>drawing
>reading

Reminds me of something I read not too long ago, which I've found to be true based on my own experiences.

>"Over the years I’ve noticed that a lot of promiscuous girls I’ve slayed are into drawing, painting, music, dancing, writing, and other forms of “artistic expression.” Thing is, none of them were any good any at them. Sure there were a few that were half decent but by and large they were all well below average."

But "reading" only tends to extend to shit written by John Green, Harry Potter or the 50 Shades trilogy.
>>
>>71169628
crafts and shit and cooking
do you know any women?
>>
Women don't have any interests because they don't have to be interesting. A woman will never know real hardship or struggle. A woman is basically just a womb with legs, a kind of automaton in the rough shape of a person. There's just nothing else there, no real mind to speak of. They look like people, but they aren't.
>>
>>71169816

Let's try a few two-liters
AH AH AH AH
>>
Mine is astronomy, does it count?¨
I used to have more artistic interests but at some point I got too busy with job/studies and dropped them
>>
>>71170677
>Lets see if this gun is red plate worthy
>wew, ahaha, life's good!
>>
>>71170168
It's not that bad. They do overprice some popular products (G19, Remington 870, etc) but they have some serious deals on some more unique weapons. I bought a P99 from them a few weeks ago for $440 NIB and a Sphix SDP for $745 around new years. I live in Danville, but I travel to Lex for deals like that
>>
>>71170354
What are some of these "women related things"?I'm dying to know.
>>
>>71169628
BIG THANKS TO BUDS GUN SHOP FOR LUBING UP MY ANUS
>>
>>71170390
Social things= sex, reproduction, parenting or a variation of. Humans are so programmed its pathetic.
>>
Women are primarily concerned with social status, and that is what 90% are solely interested in. Hence why the evenings of 90% of women consist of
>girls night!
>tweeting
>tumblring
>facebooking
>watching the latest TV
>reading the latest book
>going to the latest event

There is no woman who has the autistic passion that men naturally have. There is no woman who says
>I could go out with my buddies, but I should stay in and work on this independent project

Women simply don't have independent projects. The only time they will stay in to learn something is if that learning is part of an organization that lends itself to social status, ie college, high school, post-graduate work.

There is no woman who will forego a social event to learn something for the sheer brilliance of the thing in itself. That's what men do.
>>
>>71170497
5 moa at 5 yards is one hole.
>>
>>71170036
>>
File: bluefish.jpg (59 KB, 403x299) Image search: [Google]
bluefish.jpg
59 KB, 403x299
>when "redneck" girls wear fishing shirts but don't even know what fish is on their shirt
>>
>>71170676
A little harsh but yeah…this.
>>
>>71170622
>being this biased
I concede you that the ones whose main occupation is something artsy are always fucked in the head, though.
>>
>>71170355
>"Now I'm not a lefty but we'll see if we can get some shots off"
>Proceeds to hit the gong with a short barrel .22 carbine with every shot
>>
>>71170954
I cant even get the terms right. I meant its 5" hit zone in diameter...
>>
>>71170168

He just posted a video where he goes to all his different shops and they show the inside of buds gun shop & it looks fucking huge
>>
>>71169628
I really like clothes, that's for sure. Also video games. Reading and writing too. Anything I don't need to leave the house for. I was into collecting knives for awhile, but that got expensive.
>>
File: 1431640567653.jpg (473 KB, 989x1384) Image search: [Google]
1431640567653.jpg
473 KB, 989x1384
>>71169628
Actually this is a good chance for me to plug my newest gunfu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRVuJrhuPJc
>>
File: 1452091219431.jpg (603 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452091219431.jpg
603 KB, 1920x1080
>>71169628
>>
Threads like this are the ultimate evidence that most people on /pol/ are shit tier at life. Any half intelligent/attractive man should easily be able to get into social circles where they meet huge numbers of interesting women with fascinating hobbies that they obsess over. The fact that you only meet boring women reflects more on you than them.
>>
>>71171144
I found that shit out the hard way. Cluster B trainwreck with a girl whose "passions" were drawing and photography. Both on a very shallow, surface level. In reality she spent most of her time reblogging shit on tumblr.

Oh well.
>>
>>71169628
>I've noticed that many men have interests in things like guns, trains, planes, cars, mechanical things.
>Especially when they're older.
And white.
>>
>>71171192
He was only in the retail store for a few minutes in that. Where they're pushing the cart and piling it up with guns was at Bud's Police Supply warehouse in Paris, Ky. When you order a gun on the website it ships from there to your FFL
>>
>>71170924
perhaps I shouldn't come to this board, but I refuse to believe that some people actually think this applies to all women with 0 exceptions
>>
>>71170924
>1.3% of privately-owned businesses have a female founder
My favorite part about this fact is that it naturally includes the hilarious retarded bullshit companies that women found:
>bakery!
>omg bakery but with flowers!
>customize flower shop!
>overpriced knick-knack store for moms!
>moms r us!

The number of "actual" businesses that women own is probably around 00.30%, I really wouldn't be surprised. They genetically do not possess this drive.

This is the same reason 99% of individuals on 4chan are men, unless you go on /soc/. What is the benefit to your social status on 4chan? Nothing -- except on /soc/. No woman will go to /pol/ or /g/ because no woman is truly autonomous.
>>
Anyone remember this guy?
>>
>>71171230
I want to stick my gun right in her pussy.
>>
I've been talking to a woman who openly confirms what >>71170924 said. She's redpilled about immigrants, SJW thought control, that kind of stuff. Regarding women, in her own words:

>they aren't as committed as men
>they see interests/hobbies as a means of socializing
>they almost never have depth of knowledge in a few particular subjects, but rather breadth of (relatively shallow) knowledge in multiple subjects

She still calls herself a feminist, she still has career goals, but she recognizes that women are different from men at a fundamental level.

Oh, and she's Finnish.
Pic unrelated though ;__;
>>
>>71171317
You're the sperglord that suggested it was bad.
Did I say anywhere that shopping was bad? No.
>>
Men built and used tools for thousands of years. Women took care of the kids and house for thousands of years.

You figure it out
>>
>>71171408
If you've ever watched Black Pigeon Speaks, you'd believe there are actually people who think like that. He's got a video that spouts the same shit and then some about how women destroy civilization.
>>
>>71171343
All men like cars and to a certain extent guns…come on whiteness.
>>
File: 1449515291730.jpg (4 KB, 140x179) Image search: [Google]
1449515291730.jpg
4 KB, 140x179
>>71171429
isn't he dead?
>>
>>71169816
>and ugh
got my glocks
>and ugh
>>
>>71170354
Quality bait
>>
>>71171331

>I found that shit out the hard way
>I met one fucking girl

>>71171317
Absolute truth
What kind of pleb life do you people have, that all the women you meet live only for parties and riding the cock carrousel
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>> /r/mgtow

Anywhere but here, thanks.
>>
>>71171408
Tell me about a woman who spent her nights alone perfecting a technology, learning about a technology, making independent projects around the technology.

Tell me about a woman who died an undiscovered genius, or who was posthumously proclaimed a genius.

I'll wait.
>>
>>71171408
Sure, there are exceptions. Mainly those from good wholesome families, where mom and dad were both present during her formative years, enforced boundaries and encouraged self-improvement.

But here's the thing, we're the generation of men dating women from fucked up, broken, disintegrated families.
>>
You obviously don't live in the south. Guns, mudding, trucks, etc.
>>
>>71171693
It's pretty much the same in Maine, and Vermont
>>
File: PRO4_MAIN_FINAL_PRINT[1].jpg (119 KB, 625x966) Image search: [Google]
PRO4_MAIN_FINAL_PRINT[1].jpg
119 KB, 625x966
I agree. It's a shame that women aren't encouraged into more "masculine" fields. For example, can you believe that in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, it was only earlier this month that they had a female main event? I mean the martial art is over a century old!

In my opinion, I'm just glad /pol/ can get on board with an idea that is typically common to feminism.
>>
>>71171544
You're right. I meant rather those nerdy hobbies like electronics, backyard astronomy, mechanical stuff etc... It's almost always (especially older) white men doing that.
>>
>>71169628

Only a person who has never actually been around men would think something like this.

Women are interested in stuff like Pinterest (all of the arts/crafts kitschy crap), cooking, reading, yoga/exercise, knitting, gardening, babies, etc.

Thats not to say that these are their only interests or that they can't share similar interests with men, but they do their own stuff the same as men.
>>
Genetics.

Even boys who have had botched procedured and been raised as girls develop masculine hobbies and desires,and its the same across virtually all racial and social demographics. Even the dumbass redneck will put hours into his truck, much to the chagrin of his spouse. Women are born to use sex to achieve their goals, men must use skill amd posturing. "Hobbies" and just a dise effect of this.
>>
>>71169628

they do have interests

its called money and lying
>>
>>71171888
women are cows, motherfucker.
>>
>>71170836

Then you paid KY sales tax of 6% KYanon
>>
>>71170437
No they dont anon, they are just signalling.
>>
>>71172089
and?
>>
File: flanders.png (182 KB, 442x341) Image search: [Google]
flanders.png
182 KB, 442x341
>>71170309
FEMALES have vaginas and MALES have penises.
Sex != gender
Read a fucking book man this shit is neither new nor controversial.
>>
>>71170186
If they have actual hobbies they are fat or ugly. If they are pretty fit and interesting its a unicorn.
>>
>>71171678
>women from fucked up, broken, disintegrated families
as the other anon said, this says more about you than about women in general desu

>>71171668
and having genuine interests equals being a genius?

You can find many examples of female scientists anyway, notable scientists always end devoting lots of their personal time to science anyway
>>
>>71172467

That's absurd. Looks and intelligence both correlate very strongly with wealth, which means they correlate with each other. Go to any top tier university and there are hundreds of attractive, intelligent women.
>>
>>71170297
even that shit turns into a money pit for the men.

how many guys do you know have to feed hundreds of dollars into her "hobby" and dedicate a room to the house as her "art studio" or "sewing room" or "craft room"?

and more than half of the shit on this list are not hobbies, but literally the things you have to do to live. cooking and baking, sewing, interior decorating, reading...these are not hobbies...these occur because you exist...why not add "wiping your ass, doing laundry, and driving" to the list?
>>
>>71170580
>buds gun shop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs_AiQccyPg
>>
>>71172535
>You can find many examples of female scientists anyway, notable scientists

>many examples
>notable

I mean, there are a few, like Marie Curie, but they all work in groups. They are SOCIAL. There is no lone female genius, which is why there is no female maths genius. There are only women like Marie Curie who work within a group that is led by men.
>>
>>71171409
Thats how you know a community is shit. Once women invade it, men will change how they act to accomadate them, and discussion is no longer genuine.
>>
>>71169628
Women aren't actually interested in sports, they just think it increases their market value.

They are only supposedly 'interested' in things that they think increase their sexual market value.

Look at the ones pretending to be 'geeky'

You know it's true
>>
>>71172868
this guy must be hickock's #1 enemy.
>>
>>71171877
>People would rather be complain like robots

My bad famiglia
>>
>>71169628
They are weak and retarded, they are like sheep.
>>
>>71169628
Women have no hobbies other than shopping and Pinterest, which they use to organize shit they're going to shop for.
>>
>>71171303
keep the hood safe H
>>
>>71171409
Some women-owned businesses aren't even really owned by women. Depending on what field it's in, I think they get special benefits for being a woman-owned business so sometimes a guy will run a business but put his wife or whoever down as the legal owner
>>
>>71172868
Christ that's funny

>>71172889
Yeah I've never come across an example of any woman cloistering herself away to independent study and emerging with a scientific or mathematical breakthrough. Even if there are a few obscure examples that Finnbro can mention, they are extremely outweighed by the sheer number of geniuses who were male.
>>
>>71173022
He's certainly someone's enemy.
>trigger warning: firearm safety
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og3COmVwvdA
>>
>>71170404
>Webcamming
>Browsing social media
>leading on their orbiters, exploiting them
>trying to hook up with the best guy amongst their friends
>gossiping
>>
>>71172592
Most of those intelligent women will still hold the same interests as their less intelligent counterparts, cheifly men, beauty products, clothing, maternity, etc.

The biological drive trumps all.
>>
>>71172808
I only consider cooking a hobby of mine, because school and work fuck me of doing anything fun. So, in the interest of staying alive, still being single and not wanting to live on a diet of bland or junk food, I try to find new ways to cook and bake shit.

Fuck I live a sad existence.
>>
>>71172889
Most scientists in the last century work in groups anyway.
Then again
>Emmy Noether
>Henrietta Leavitt
>Grace Hopper

just to mention the ones that came to my mind that weren't really famous for contributing to a group (Leavitt was one of the 'Harvard Computers' but that was shit tier in comparison to her independent work).
>>
Have you ever met or spoken to a girl for longer than five minutes OP?My sister is obsessed with 60s music and culture, she collects things (anything) from that era and knows so much random shit about it. I myself am into marine life, specifically sharks. Sure there are girls solely into boys and being whores, but there are guys solely into girls and sex too, just look at some gay guys, all they think about is fucking one another. Just because you don't see as many girls into guns and cars doesn't mean girls don't have interests.
>>
>>71173006

You will only take any interest a woman has in a hobby as her trying to "make herself more valuable" when some just like things, just like you do.

You are hearing and seeing what you want to hear and see, and anything else is discarded.
>>
>>71172808

I agree "women's" hobbies are the byproduct of the old way of life before everything was outsourced. Same as male hobbies like hunting, fishing, fixing shit.
>>
>>71171429
He was a myth, a legend, the king of fuds... God I miss Bary, always dropping wisdom bombs on your fucking head.
>>
>>71169628
When you raise your daughter to be a sissy, brain dead, ditz, you should expect nothing more when she grows up.

Raise your daughters exactly the same as you would a son, and you'll have a redpilled, intelligent, bad-ass... in female form.

Only you can save us from doom. Raise your fuckin' kids right.
>>
>>71173324
>my sides
>>
File: myFetish.jpg (241 KB, 1208x1840) Image search: [Google]
myFetish.jpg
241 KB, 1208x1840
>>71173503
>Emmy Noether
I would fug her desu
>>
>>71173276
>Even if there are a few obscure examples that Finnbro can mention, they are extremely outweighed by the sheer number of geniuses who were male.
But why did we switch things to 'geniuses' anyway, wasn't this thread about whether women have genuine interests on things beyond the stereotypical?
>>
>>71169628
Female hobbies revolve around socialization since men do all the work for them.

Imagine going through life where the opposite sex did literally EVERYTHING for you, bent over backwards, all those "nice guys/girls" doing everything in your name while you fucked a hot one that happens to turn you on and you have no idea why (or so you tell others).
>>
Because they're not men.

Men and women are different, no matter what crazy lefties say.
>>
>>71169628
>Why do women never have "interests" like men?

idk maybe you should talk to your first women.
>>
File: ivanka_trump_1980_01_01.jpg (109 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
ivanka_trump_1980_01_01.jpg
109 KB, 400x600
All of you are describing normies. Most people are like this. Most men like sports, cars, and women. Most women like shopping, make-up, and men. I find them both insufferable.

If you're frustrated by basic bitches, why not find girls with actual interests? Just a thought.
>>
Well I know a lot of women that take WoW more seriously than me but I'm sure they are a minority
>>
File: le coat confiscator.gif (2 MB, 518x598) Image search: [Google]
le coat confiscator.gif
2 MB, 518x598
>>71169628
women seek immortality by making more humans.
men can't have babies so we seek it via artifice.
>>
>>71169822
/Thread
>>
>>71169628
>why do women never watch the news?
>why do women never discuss politics?
>why do women never talk about music, art, films or literature?
There's a reason our ancestors denied them education and the vote.
>>
>>71169816
Pop* Pop* Pop*

Ah ah ah
>>
>>71171429

Rest in peace Barry :(
>>
>>71172868
Reading the comments piss me off. What just because I get fucking pissed at something I can't fucking drive a car or have knives in my house?
>>
>>71171409
I've talked to several women at at quite some length that are from 4chan.
They both spent most of their time on 4chan on /soc/
One enjoyed "watching people" but was surprisingly not very narcissistic for most women especially from that board.
The other one was a small time camwhore who always photoshopped her pics, and enjoyed showing people her selfies.
Neither of them went to any of the interest/hobby based baseboards only really /b/ and /soc/
and they both said themselves they couldn't handle the discussion on /pol/
>>
>>71173712
The virtual lack of female geniuses is a pretty strong indicator of where their interests lie.
I don't think it's a rule without exception, but I think overall you'll find far fewer women than men having a deep, near-autistic involvement in one or few hobbies.
>>
>>71171230
that pic isn't actually her is it?
she actually doesn't do too bad of a job, but covering her face distract me more than if she didn't.
>>
>>71170105
Mostly doing art related things, I do know some girls at my FLGS who plays 40k, age of sigmar and dungeons and dragons once or twice a week when they can make it, if there not working.
>>
>>71169628
Because most men are natives to the world of things. We like this world, we were made to excel in it. Women have always had a fundamental physical duty that would prevent them from exploring a fascination with the world of things, but men are free from that. Our bodies our strong to manipulate the world around us, and our minds are sharp, robust and methodical. We like ideas for their simple ability to be true - concrete and possessed of a connection to the world. Even men who are natives to the world of people are usually somewhat native to the world of things anyway.

Women, in absolutely vast majority are natives to the world of people. Men might be a bit more diverse at an ~80/20 split, but women are 95% natives to the world of things at the absolute least. They know you don't say things because they're true, you say them to get what you want. Their outlook and language is focused around how to negotiate, for themselves, the valuable results of men's toil in the world of things.

That is why they don't have "interests". Interests are fascinations with the world of things, and women are far more fascinated in what you can produce from that world for them, not in the fun you had producing it.
>>
File: 1343739707513.jpg (63 KB, 327x346) Image search: [Google]
1343739707513.jpg
63 KB, 327x346
>have 2 sisters and 1 brother
>brother and i are interested in Guns,rugby,weightlifting,NFL,camping etc..
>mfw sisters are both attractive and into the same things
>>
>>71174107
>spend several thousand years oppressing an entire sex
>give them full equal freedom ~40-50 years ago
>only two generations have had any real equality in all of human history
>expecting anything different when you've bred and domesticated them all into idiocy

Good job, faggots. It's gonna take a while, but raise your daughters the same as you would a son, and maybe in a few generations, we won't have to listen to you /pol/tards cry about stupid women.
>>
>99% of individuals on 4chan are men
you wouldn't know, if someone claims to be a woman it's an instakill for a thread
>>
>>71174764
They're not really into it they're doing it because of the social capital it gives them.
>>
>>71175140
>raise your daughter as you would a son

Are you fucking stupid? The worst thing is to simply try to create masculine women. That's what led to this whole problem in the first place
>>
>>71175140
>women have equality for at least the last 50 years
>they vote for: abortion, divorce, mass immigration, fag marriage, fag adoption
There's a reason women should not be allowed vote.
>>
>>71173503
Barbara McClintock
>>
>>71170354

What are you talking about?

Women have become very adept at screwing men out of the resources while pretending to be the victim.
>>
>>71175140
>oppress men
>outmatch them in military might, physical strength, pervasive propaganda regarding their inferiority, resource access, education, every conceivable method that can be used to keep them down is used
>they still revolt
>again and again
>thousands and thousands of times
>thousands and thousands of varying scenarios
>they find a way to break free

>oppress women
>they do nothing
>again and again
>thousands and thousands of times
>thousands and thousands of varying scenarios
>they exhaustively fail to rise in the face of adversity

>modern day
>finally feel pity and revolt for them
>they still constantly struggle to keep up
>start helping them along
>still no results
>blame everyone but themselves
>exhaustively fail to rise in the face of assistance

>equal
>>
>>71169628
That's a good point. What do women actually do during the 12 minutes per day they aren't liven'ogging tjeir life on Facebook.
>>
>>71174506
Sure, I agree with this
>>
>>71175428
the only thing there that's actually negative is mass immigration though
unless you're a meme
>>
>>71170168
Not online
>>
>>71174900

Eloquently put anon
>>
File: 1447040421055.jpg (17 KB, 348x342) Image search: [Google]
1447040421055.jpg
17 KB, 348x342
>>71172868
the guns look identical wtf is his problem
>>
File: being a woman.png (257 KB, 1700x1273) Image search: [Google]
being a woman.png
257 KB, 1700x1273
>>71171888
All the women I know do literally nothing except browse Facebook and Instagram, aside from necessary engagements like going to work.

I'd go stir crazy with that lack of variety.
>>
>>71170036
But then that means that their first interest was dick.., so women interest is always dick?
>>
>>71176054
>t. Levi Goldberg
>>
>>71169816
Let's try to smoke some pot(s).
>>
>>71176246
They have no time for hobbies or interests due to having to spend enormous amounts of time getting ready for the day and heaven forbid a date or formal event. Women have the potential to be unhindered by practically everything but they naively get bogged down in a red queen race in order to vie for attention from men and pull it away from other women.
>>
>>71176054
Putting the choice of divorce into women's hands and rewarding it as an option destroys the family unit, makes boys have to be raised by women instead of men, and lowers fertility rates as men check out of reproduction and women only start checking in as they get old and ugly.

The family unit isn't some dumb religious meme anon. Civilizations can live or die on their ability to maintain it.
>>
>>71169628
The male genitals can often fall into a position where a very low degree of sexual stimulation is experienced, which allows men to concentrate on difficult mental tasks, academic or practical. The female genitals and nipples however constantly assault the female with sexual stimulation, which makes concentration much more difficult, and leads to frustration when trying to compete with men. Notable exceptions are possibly due to frigidity or abnormal hormone levels. In fact there was some news recently that estrogen interferes with spatial reasoning skills.

Men are therefore more likely to enter the flow state during mentally demanding tasks. So it makes sense for women to give up and search for peak experiences during sex. Clothing is like an extension of their labia and sports increases their arousal further and tones their bodies.
>>
>>71170105
My girlfriend collects the things I make for her.
>>
>>71176386
Not when they spend all day in their own filth, not leaving the house or doing anything other than looking at Facebook and Tinder.
>>
>>71170622
Pretty accurate
>>
File: Why need feminism.jpg (62 KB, 619x409) Image search: [Google]
Why need feminism.jpg
62 KB, 619x409
>>71175566
10/10
>>
>>71172405
Flanders would be sickened by your use of his face to push your degenerate agenda which contradicts his ideals.
>>
>>71176526
Having kids with your girlfriend doesn't count
>>
>>71170100
W-where
>>
>>71176693
I meant wooden trinkets. I work with wood and get bored in my free time, so I make her small gifts every so often.

And she is my GIRLFRIEND. I wouldn't have children with someone I'm not married to.
>>
>>71175566
The leaf is right.
>>
>>71175140
Someone needs to watch their lindybeige.
>>
>>71175566
Are you really comparing wars between free/educated men and one side losing, to global suppression of women in every culture for the past several thousand years?

You miss the part where men have been allowed to acquire education, to have unimpeded access to whatever they want, to do whatever they want, since the very beginning. Meanwhile if a woman had dared to speak up, she was beaten down by some douchey husband/owner. Literal zero freedom, owned, controlled and taught to be retarded and weak, whose sole purpose was to get married and have 20 kids. For several thousand years. Generation after generation.

>finally feel pity and revolt for them
I wasn't aware men were the ones responsible for the Women's Suffrage movement. I could swear hundreds of women had been arrested en-masse for daring to demand freedom.

>they still constantly struggle to keep up
It wasn't until 1960s that women were even largely admitted into colleges/universities. You expect two generations to fix thousands of years of FUBAR? I'm surprised women are as well adjusted as they are, being up until 50 years ago most of them were told to shut the fuck up.

>>71175388
No. Hollywood Jews, nigger music, shitty parenting, social media. This is why women, and kids in general, are completely insane.
>>
>>71176857
It was a joke, chill.
>>
>>71176246
This sums it up. They're too emotional to have hobbies since they freak out and react immediately, not acceptable in society, which leads to them doing nothing. The fact that it's known woman are bitchy to eachother is so sad.
>>
File: smack.jpg (49 KB, 440x352) Image search: [Google]
smack.jpg
49 KB, 440x352
>>71172405
Gaaah right, it's like 2016 or something,
>>
>>71176957
>men have been allowed to acquire education, to have unimpeded access to whatever they want, to do whatever they want, since the very beginning

You think men have never oppressed each other/that oppression has never been comparable to women?
>>
>>71176246
tfw this pic is right,
tfw its the hard truth
>>
File: tumblr_n5gxezHPqI1ql57ujo1_250.jpg (12 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5gxezHPqI1ql57ujo1_250.jpg
12 KB, 250x188
>>71176957
>You miss the part where men have been allowed to acquire education, to have unimpeded access to whatever they want, to do whatever they want, since the very beginning.
>since the very beginning
Oh anon...
>>
>>71169628
i was playing R6 Siege the other day and was thinking about what would it be like if everyone on the servers were women, like how they would talk and stuff, it would probably be very retarded, i cant even think what the dynamic would be like
>>
>>71176957
Lol you're a fucking retard if you think the majority were any more free than women.

Only a select few nobility and such were allowed any kind of education.

Even noble women were given education. In asia, in Europe. Everywhere else was savage territory so what would you expect.

Sincerely go fuck yourself you ignorant troglodyte. When have you seen female slaves revolt, yet there's hundreds of documented cases of male slaves revolting. Jesus christ dude.

Fucking. Kill yourself.
>>
>>71170258

yeah and literally the ONLY reason they do these things is to show the results off on fagbook and instashit.
>>
>>71171408
Did you even read the 1st sentence of his post?
>>
>>71176957
>global suppression of women in every culture for the past several thousand years
laughing
>>
>>71170297
you don't understand -- women think of those things as sexist these days
>>
>>71176957
* also I should add: you can go on all you like about how women lead suffrage. You aren't wrong, they did. But suffrage isn't revolt, it's agitation. The political equivalent of bitching until you are given what you want. At the end of the road, men were the gatekeepers of results, as always.
>>
>>71171144
oh man, agreed.
>>
File: 1352899110781.jpg (47 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
1352899110781.jpg
47 KB, 500x397
>>71175140
>spend several thousand years oppressing an entire sex
>give them full equal freedom ~40-50 years ago

>females who were oppressed hundreds of years ago are the same females alive today
How long do you think women live? Or do you think they genetically inherited feelings of inadequacy?
>>
>>71177004
Oh.

Well then sorry, sometimes it's hard to interpret the emotion behind text on a screen.
>>
>>71176957
**actually shit, third addon, I haven't even gotten to the fact that you seem to think that the 1800-1900s housed the very first feminist movement.

Why do you think that? There have been tons of Feminist movements and women's liberation agitations.

They all collapsed when the money ran out and sandniggers overran the country.
>>
File: 1451056793247.jpg (39 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
1451056793247.jpg
39 KB, 675x900
>>71170105
My ex-wife used to compose music as much as I did.

That's the reason I married her actually.

Every GF I've ever had LOVED going to shows and clubs and shit like that... because they could
be seen" with the guy who everyone paid money to watch ("me")

HOW-FUCKING-EVER!!!

they ALWAYS gave me grief for
>you spend too much time in the studio.. why don't you spend more time with ***ME**

It worked out or a few years but she was nuts and a drug addict to boot... so I had to let her go before I knocked her up and REALLY fucked up my life.

Now I just continue to make tunes and fuck chicks 15 years my junior.

It's pretty awesome honestly.

Women CAN have serious hobbies though... they're just usually crazy women... so, I guess the thread topic isn't totally wrong.

However, it's not totally RIGHT either!

just sayin'
>>
>>71170105
protesting and fighting for equality
>>
>>71169628
Keep the hood safe, H.
>>
>>71177088
Of course men have oppressed one another. The difference is that man has always had a place he could go to avoid being oppressed. For example, whites may have oppressed the Chinese in America, but Chinese men were not oppressed in fucking China.

Similarly, Muslim men may not have had access to European education, but they founded their own universities/institutions in their own countries and had access to education there. Muslim women didn't have access to education anywhere.

Historically there has never been a place where women weren't oppressed. White women were oppressed by white men, black women were oppressed by black men, etc. Even in a race's homeland, the males of that race oppressed the females.

Now do you understand?

P.S., I'm not by any means saying women are oppressed NOW in the west, just historically.
>>
>>71177329
And we all know why. Because many men picked them up as pass time hobby and it turned out they are better at it.
>>
I've always wondered, what would women do if they didn't have anyone to talk to?
>>
They don't have to. They have an unlimited pool of men to choose from to entertain them at all times.
>>
>>71173836
This desu. The real enemy is normies not women
>>
I consider myself pretty lucky that my wife is in to hiking, backpacking, and firearms. She also plays a little vidya with me and likes to travel. She's pretty much my best friend. And she's hot and loves to fuck.
>>
File: kit fisto.jpg (83 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
kit fisto.jpg
83 KB, 768x432
>>71169628
/POL/

ATTENTION WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES!!

mine

>Mushroom identification
>Esoteric Philosophy
>Backwoods camping
>Poetry
>Model building
>sailing
>Begginer mountain climbing
>>
File: you nig nog.jpg (27 KB, 179x200) Image search: [Google]
you nig nog.jpg
27 KB, 179x200
>>71177658
>but Chinese men were not oppressed in fucking China.
Holy
Ovary
Licking
YOLOing
Fapping
Ushering
Cucking
Karrots

Troll, ignore.
>>
>>71177368
Of course they were the gatekeepers of results... they were the only ones in political office with the power to pass such laws... because women were banned from voting or running for office.

>>71177196
They were given an education, that included telling them they were meant to be pretty and find a nice man to marry so she can have many children for him. They were never given a /real/ education, or any /real/ opportunities to careers, science, medicine, law, anything remotely like men.
>>
>>71177658
No, man has always been REPRESENTED in unopressed places. Men who have been oppressed do not have the opportunity to get up and walk over to wherever works for them, so the fact that there were technically men in some nebulous location who weren't oppressed had absolutely 0 impact on the dynamic of oppression.

So, in other words, you attempted to argue that oppressing men was magically different from oppressing women despite the absolutely colossal variety of instances in which both oppressions occurred. The fact is, no matter how you change the variables, men can overcome, but no matter how you change the variables, women can't.
>>
Have some of you never had partners or friendships outside shitposting on here?

This thread is literally stating the extreme of feminine hobbies and nothing else.

If you honestly only believe in stereotypes then you are a fucking retard.

/his/ > /pol/
>>
>>71169628
>socialization

They don't teach sociology in depth until college in most places cuz it points out of Some folks traditions are garbage
>>
>>71177917
>be pampered for life, only having to follow a few rules and marry another rich guy with lots of power

Boohoooooooooooo
>>
>>71170105
Gardening, fishing, camping, sewing, politics, literature, political philosophy
>>
>>71178053
Name "feminine hobbies" that women actually actually actually partake with in the CURRENTYEAR.
>>
>>71177907
>Guns and shooting
>Video games
>Cooking
>Bike riding
>Research (sure I technically get paid for it, but it's too fun to not be a hobby)
>>
>>71170924

I think this is most normies, even my 60 year old parents do nothing but browse facebook on their phones.

Personally I do lots of autistic shit like categorizing my own dream diaries, editing other peoples podcasts, editing videos for this hellhole, still making ytmnds a decade too late.
>>
>>71178053
>/his/ > /pol/
Maybe you should go back there, then.
>>
>>71178156
Fishing? Camping? What planet are you on?
>>
>>71177984
>men can overcome, but no matter how you change the variables, women can't.

They can;t overcome when you keep telling them they can't and fighting the entire time to keep them down. Raise your daughters like you would a son, and you won't have retarded, helpless, crybaby, slut daughters.
>>
>>71178301
>They can;t overcome when you keep telling them they can't and fighting the entire time to keep them down.
Men can, though.
>>
>>71175140

epigenetics says bullshit

it takes 20 generations to breed out those submissive genes
>>
>>71169628
Most women are the same, but all women are not the same. If you think so, you're delusional.
>>
>>71178301
Exactly, so they aren't equal to men, who can do these things, that's what I've been saying this whole time.
>>
>>71178276
Well, those are mine but yeah there aren't many other females I can go fishing with that I've come across. I find it therapeutic and exciting but do end up going alone or with male friends / coworkers
>>
>>71178468
Which is why I've been saying this whole time to raise them to actually be strong and intelligent, and we won't have this problem anymore with moronic women. Raise a dumb ditzy bitch, you get a dumb ditzy bitch.
>>
>>71178606
You can't raise a cat to be a dog. Personality is mostly genetic, and sexual dimorphism is a real thing.
>>
>>71178574
This is the thing; what good is it to have a person say "hey I know a girl who watches anime all the time and does cosplay and totally doesn't do it for male attention" or "hey I'm a girl and I go hunting"?

Examples that are common to a significant cross-section of women would be helpful.
>>
>>71178720
>males and females are different species

Personality is genetic? I wasn't aware humans had genetic memory transfer. We Goa-uld now?
>>
>>71176536
That's research for them. All of that is done to quickly assimilate social changes and see what is in or out so she can look better than other women. Closest example would be running simulations on a reaction while simulataneously gathering info on foreign parties.
>>
>>71173507
Underrated post. Especially the gay guys part is interesting
>>
>>71171343
>implying that black men live long enough to have hobbies
>>
>>71178606
Back in >>71175566 I made a cogent point:

>start helping them along
>still no results
>blame everyone but themselves
>exhaustively fail to rise in the face of assistance

but more importantly, even if we didn't get diminishing returns helping them along, the point is still how they do in the face of adversity. So helping them along defeats the point, which is that men rise in the face of adversity and women do not. Raising women to rise in the face of adversity means depriving them of adversity. Men rise whether or not you give them these things. Environment is the factor we're taking away here.

Women simply can't do it man. I'm sorry. The pill on women isn't the ultimate pill, but it's the hardest fucking pill to cram down your throat. They're so sweet, they're so angelic and nice to behold it fucking hurts like a bitch, but that's how it is. They just aren't on the level of men. They'll never have that special something we have that lets us organize and really make shit happen when we need it to. That's not their role in this life.
>>
>>71176435
Best leaf post I read all year.
>>
>>71178947
So women are basically a plague.
>>
My gf crochets and latch hooks and sometimes does those paint by numbers things but her main interest is studying the Founding Fathers. She likes museums too and we live in DC so that's fortunate. But she's Asian and I think learning is just bred into them.

>mfw I thought she was Chinese when we first met
>mfw I talked shit about Japan and that they deserved the bombs
>mfw the war left her grandma an orphan
>mfw this is how I found out she was actually Japanese
>>
>>71179081
this drunk leaf appreciates it chille
>>
>>71169628
somehow, women have been convinced that men like makeup and dislike intelligence, despite what actual men will tell them. As a result, they tend to downplay their hobbies.
>>
because they are all the same, they all care about shopping, clothes, cooking, making other women jealous, and all these women shit
>>
>>71178606
Have you seen the degenerate shit shoved down the throats of children and girls? Hypersexualized tv shows, toys, etc

The other day I saw comecial for a toy that is shopping mall and some painful jingle about buying and spending.

Genetics aside, parents pretty mu h need to cut off their children from the media in order to quell that dizzy dumb ass shit

Instead we have this shit ass culture in which women are proud of their daughters for exuberating the 'diva' and 'princess' personas
>>
my female is interested in me paying for shit and being comfortable and my dick

when we kayak i paddle

she has qt blue eyes and a killer body tho so i'm cool with it
>>
>>71178902
Within our species, males and females have different personalities, and this is genetically defined.

> I wasn't aware humans had genetic memory transfer.
I didn't say memory was genetic, I said personality was.
>>
>>71170354
Kill urself
>>
>>71179086
I guess. Although I would rather state that the upper and lower (welfare) classes of women actively detract from society. Middle class and working women are okay.
>>
File: think about it.jpg (217 KB, 655x884) Image search: [Google]
think about it.jpg
217 KB, 655x884
>>71169628

Right. anon, you're an Adult now right? There's something you need to learn now. Men and women are completely different creatures.

It's a big mistake to think that they can understand each other just because they're both human. No matter who tries to explain the coolness of guns, trains, or robots to a girl, the message will never get through.

Those people like things that sparkle, things that are soft and fluffy, and things that I don't understand. We could never comprehend those things, right? So, yes, it's alright. Even when looking at such a cool thing, they'll just stare with blank expressions.
>>
>>71169628
>why don't like guns
I get what you're asking, OP. Even if I don't see the point in liking "guns, trains, planes or cars". Tastes are subjective from person to person. There are men interested in clothing and women interested in more "manly" things (as normal people would call it), but most of the women likes "girly" things, and this could be justified by the fact that, since when we're born, we learn that having a calm and submissive personality is a characteristic of women (which is wrong) and having a strong and insensitive personality is characteristic of men (which is wrong too).
>>
>>71170708
I know a woman who claims this as her interest, bought a telescope and everything, but didn't know the difference between a red dwarf and a brown dwarf, thought black holes sucked things up like a vacuum cleaner, and can't name a single moon of Jupiter.
>>
>>71180580
>having a calm and submissive personality is a characteristic of women (which is wrong) and having a strong and insensitive personality is characteristic of men (which is wrong too)
Why are these wrong?
>>
>>71180829
Stereotyping something wrong. If these are taught to us since birth, most people would blindly agree with it. It limits women to be submissive to men, and men to feel that the power is in their hands.
>>
Why do men hate women so much?
>>
File: Women.jpg (544 KB, 1269x1226) Image search: [Google]
Women.jpg
544 KB, 1269x1226
>>71181150
Because they're cunts
>>
>>71181150
Because men think that they're superior than women. Well... >>71181108
>>
>>71169628
Really dont get why the NRA or pro-gun fags haven't made Hickok 45 a poster boy yet
>>
>>71181108
There's nothing wrong with generalizing. If most men are a certain way, and most women are a certain way, it's okay to say it. You don't have to pretend to be uncertain.
>>
Oh look /r9k/ is leaking again.

>>71179182
Did you have hot angry makeup sex after?
>>
>>71180580
What is the reasoning and evidence behind this theory of yours?
>>
>>71181237
Is that you?
>>
>>71181108
>Brazil
>>
>>71169816
I really fucking love this guy. I enioy watching gun videos on YouTube to make up for living in a cuck country, and him and Demolition Ranch are easily the best ones. Especially hickok45. He's so interesting to listen to.
>>
File: Poor little black guy.jpg (482 KB, 889x852) Image search: [Google]
Poor little black guy.jpg
482 KB, 889x852
>>71181356
Poster boy for what? Responsible gun ownership?
>>
>>71181448
Nah, just saved it
>>
>>71173836
NO CIGARETTES

DELETE THIS IMMIFIATELY!! DELETE THIS NOW!
>>
>>71181582
What's your experience with them?
>>
>>71178606

I don't disagree with that anon, but pretending that there isn't any sort of innate difference between men and women is foolish.

Memes aside there are many, many times more men with autistic hobbies (and autism in and of itself) than women. Just the way it is. Look up empathizing-systematizing on Wikipedia.
>>
>>71181565
kek, well shit i didn't know he was such a tall mother fuckers.
>>
>>71172405
Fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 1454862260927.jpg (105 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1454862260927.jpg
105 KB, 800x800
>>
>>71176698
Come to Minnesota, Wisconsin, North or South Dakota, Montana, or Iowa. We're white.
>>
>>71181150
Why not?

What's wrong with hating women?
>>
>>71181643
My first ever relationship the girl dumped me after dating for almost a year and told me she only used me for a rebound relationship after a bad breakup, and then went off and got married to the guy she was seeing on the side
>>
>>71181697
He's 6'8
>>
>>71181511
The guy who runs demolition ranch is my veterenarian. He lives in boerne texas.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.