[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to school >acquaintances talking about politics >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
>go to school
>acquaintances talking about politics
>I overhear "Trump is so racist/sexist"
>I ask for an example
"Do you even need one"

I'm now known as a fascist, a sexist and a racist. Why are the political beliefs of liberals always based on bias and not fact?
>>
>>71159031
>not playing it off as "i don't follow politics much"
you deserve it all.
>>
maple syrup
>>
>>71159093
>being a pussy

Just vote Bernie since you're already cucking yourself daily anyway.
>>
>>71159031
You should have at least defended the stance that Trump is not racist or sexist
>>
>>71159031
Don't forget looksist . ..
>>
I really don't think it's hard to see that Trump has racist feelings. Even though he hasn't said anything overtly racist, most people are perfectly capable of reading between the lines.

Trump is a racist, and I find it hilarious that you fucking skinhead wackos feel the need to deny that he is.
>>
>>71159631
/thread
>>
>>71159631
He's racist in the same way Asians are racists.
>>
>>71159631

Everybody is some form of "ism" to some extent, having a problem with it is hypocritical.
>>
>>71159031
>whines about being known as a fascist, sexist, racist
>on /pol/

Oh fuck off, they can see right through you
>>
>>71160390
Yeah he's racist.

>>71160455
Right so you admit that he's racist.
>>
>>71160459
Lol the only threads where racism is seen as a negative is when it makes their replacement father figure look bad.
>>
>>71159031
feels, not facts
its not about proving who's right or wrong
their brains are wired differently
don't even try
walk away
go find people like yourself and be happy
it really is that simple
>>
>>71159031
It's not he holds hour long rallies where he reads off race and crime statistics or say that ciudad juarez is the height of mestizo civilization.

But what you really need to do is deny them the categories they want to use to shut down conversation. Racism has no substance to it. What is racism? Who cares if someone is racist?
>>
>>71160459

on /pol/
o
n

/
p
o
l
/
>>
>>71162149
Or you can accept that other people have better social intelligence and can see how obvious it is that Trump is a racist.
>>
>>71159031
>hysteria
Muslims are in my Froot Loops
>denial of reality
Zios dindu nuffin
Thought control
>patriot act
Name calling
>Mudslimes
Projection of guilt
>poor people cost you ten times more than rich entities rather than the REALITY of those being their exact opposites
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.