[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deconstructing turk hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: OttomanMap1700.jpg (302 KB, 640x530) Image search: [Google]
OttomanMap1700.jpg
302 KB, 640x530
Turks are the most hated group on this board now

Not a surprise. We should expect that a board infested with white racists will express virulent hatred to any nonwhite group

However, the white exhibits a special antipathy to the turk because he is one of the few people who
1) he failed to colonize
2) has been defeated by time and time again

wasn't that long ago that turkish armies were butchering whites, conquering their lands and the wombs of their women

so, essentially, the white internet shitposter whose entire identity is built upon his supposed white supremacy finds his master race theory breaks down helplessly when evidence of turkish domination of his people is put forth

so, in rage, he has ruined this entire discussion board with absolutely obsessive anti-turk sentiment

sad
>>
>>71157201
wh*tes were forever cucked by turks
>>
>>71157201
Also they're corrupt, lazy and steal shit.
>>
>>71157201
whenever i look the GDP of turkey i feel bad for them being so poor despite of the great history
>>
Obvious bait. You are American, you have no idea what they are like
>>
>>71157201
>we wuz sultans
>>
>>71157820
to be honest you brits are fucking unbearable as well

basically you go out of your way to piss people off, then get countertrolled and play victim
>>
>>71157751

History has many changes. Maybe in 300 years, Turks/Arabs/Persians/Kazakhs will look at Europe's and USA's GDP feeling sad that they are so poor.
>>
>>71157853
xD
>>71158270
maybe, i don't care though, we can live for debt as long as i live
>>
File: tumblr_n8swcn5zfm1r9g4gho1_400.jpg (22 KB, 342x344) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8swcn5zfm1r9g4gho1_400.jpg
22 KB, 342x344
>>71157201
>infested with white racists will express virulent hatred to any nonwhite group

4/20
try harder next time
>>
They lost wwi lol
>>
>>71157820

You Anglos are just as eternal as the Turkman.
>>
>>71157751
>>71158270
Considering how much infrastructure development is going on in the middle east, it probably can happen.

Although I feel Turkey's fault is becoming a secular state instead of staying true to Islam. Turkish people are muslims and their empire was founded on Islam. Any nation or people that goes against their founding Ideals tend to do poorly later on.
>>
File: 1459429490639.jpg (385 KB, 800x938) Image search: [Google]
1459429490639.jpg
385 KB, 800x938
Turk hate is because

>Erdogwan (however you spell it)
>blowing up Ivan's airplane when he dindunuffin.
>Armenians and original Anatolians were white. The Turk is central Asian steppenigger
>>
>>71158962

Weren't the original Australians and Americans non-white?
>>
>>71157201
White American detected.
>>
Does someone have those pictures of those embarrassing crushing defeats of the Turkish military where they get rekt by some slav countries much smaller then them.
>>
>>71159925
has your country accomplished anything compared to turks
>>
>>71160220
>Turks: Poor middle eastern shithole.
>Norway: Rich European shithole.
>>
They are hated because so fucking many of them have left Turkey because it's a shithole and not a single fucking one has assimilated into whatever culture they migrated to while remaining staunchly nationalistic. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
>>
>>71158803
Fuck off Erdogan. Ataturk was based.
>>
>>71158270
>in 300 years, Turks/Arabs/Persians/Kazakhs will look at Europe's and USA's GDP feeling sad that they are so poor

In 300 years Turks/Arabs/Persians/Kazakhs will still knee to Mecca and prey for allah while USA, China and Europe are cooperating on a mission to colonize neighboring solar systems
>>
>>71159925
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vezekény
>>
File: maariful_peace.png (137 KB, 871x700) Image search: [Google]
maariful_peace.png
137 KB, 871x700
>>71157201
>Not a surprise. We should expect that a board infested with white racists will express virulent hatred to any nonwhite group

Killing muslims is doing them a huge favor since it guarantees that they'll enter into paradise. We just want to help.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.