[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does it seem that the only white males who are having children
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: faggot father.jpg (66 KB, 372x610) Image search: [Google]
faggot father.jpg
66 KB, 372x610
Does it seem that the only white males who are having children in the 2010s are faggoty nu males?

It's as if sane-appearing whites aren't having kids anymore.

Though occasionally some normal-looking have them in their forties now.
>>
No, it seems like that because they are now the comfortable majoirty.

And don't bother hoping that it will turn around.

It won't
>>
>>71157875
I didn't understand the first sentence.
>>
>>71157990

There are non nu-males having kids, it just seems like there isn't because nu-males are the majority
>>
>>71157164
Look at this fucking beta fag, HURR LOOK AT ME I'M A REAL MAN I WORK HARD AND BE A FATHER FIGURE.

Woop dee doo faggot. Enjoy getting cucked.
>>
>>71158827
Well, in America it appears to be the way I said. I also live in a city so there's probably a bias, despite it being in the South (Raleigh, North Carolina).
>>
In my city it seems like every white couple is carrying around at least 3 or 4 babies. Just be cool guys it'll be fine.
>>
>>71157164
It's because women realize nu-males make the best husbands since they are free to suck and fuck and spend money as they wish and the husband won't do shit about it.
>>
I am a white dude. 36. I have a Wife who is 30. I have 3 kids 2boys 1 girl ages 5,3, 15 months all blonde and blue eyed. I fought in Iraq as a Marine Infantryman (0311,0313) I was a cop and now I own my own furniture building bussiness that employs 4 other white Americans here in fly over country.

Unsolicitated quote from my wife who is a teacher: "I don't give a shit about voting I just want to stay home and take care of you and the babies. Stupid women's lib".
>>
Working class men with children don't have time to shitpost on the internet. Especially blog writing.
>>
I'd happily start a family. The problem is that making a family requires someone else.
All the girls my age are interested in their own careers (which most will give up once they hit 30) and going through dozens of hot, short-term boyfriends. They'll only notice me (if I'm lucky) once they hear their biological clock ticking and realise working for a living is haaaard, at which point I'll become the meaningless provider/parasite host they've been forced to 'settle' for. Which will probably result in resentment until they divorce me and take all my stuff and kids.

>Lol fucking loser get hot and rich and work out etc. etc. etc.
But I thought they were after men willing to commit and 'step up'. Are you saying these are all thinly veiled lies to make them seem less shallow than they really are? That's ridiculous.

Fine I'm not attractive enough for girls to like me. That's fair enough.
But now they're hurling shit at me because I idle away my crippling loneliness playing video games, as if being alone was somehow MY choice?
Fuck off.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.