[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness /pol/, how is Trump going to build the wall?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Trump pls.jpg (289 KB, 980x599) Image search: [Google]
Trump pls.jpg
289 KB, 980x599
In all seriousness /pol/, how is Trump going to build the wall? How is he going to get the Mexicans to pay for it when even the Mexican President said no?
>>
>>71156278
mexico isnt literally going to give us a fucking paycheck for the wall
we're going to impose tariffs on mexican trade and/or stop sending billions of dollars in aid to their country, if we do this we can easily pay for it
>>
>>71156278

LOL /POL/ HOW TRUMP GONNA PAY 10 BILLION FOR A WALL

BERNIE GONNA EAILY PAY FOR UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE AND FREE UNIVERSITY, LIKE TAX RICH PEOPLE THEY GOT 20 TRILLION JUST CHILLING

#FEELTHEBERN
>>
Because Mexico's number one source of income is the US and Trump is threatening to take that away.
>>
>>71156899
>'But muh free shit'
>>
>>71156815
That makes sense. Thanks!

>>71156899
I don't support Sanders though...
>>
Oh yeah also, did Trump ever make remarks about him putting tags on all the Muslim Immigrants that come here?
>>
>>71156278
I guess I'll stop saving for the lawnmower
>tfw trump will fuck up my country, but live in cabo and all this will make me rich
>thanks trump for making my filthy mexican peso so worthless
>>
>>71157926
Well Paco, you probably should help us build that wall then and keep your dirty beaner friends out of our country
>>
>>71158101
ok patron
I'll be done before 2017 I swear for the virgencita
>>
>trade war

The fuck is mexico gonna do about it?
>>
>>71156278

>Don't stand in the way when Obama goes to import Muslim "Refugees."
>Get elected.
>Call open season on "Refugees," so long as they are herded south
>Muslims start invading Mexico from the US
>Mexico says "FUCK THAT"
>Mexico builds wall
>>
File: 1460765363040.jpg (140 KB, 960x645) Image search: [Google]
1460765363040.jpg
140 KB, 960x645
>>71156278
He's not building a wall. He says that so he has leverage in negotiations with Mexico. It's essentially a threat to cut a deal.
>>
>>71157884
No, it was the reporter interviewing him that said some shit about making them wear something to identify them as Muslim and registering them, and then the MSM put the reporter's words in Trump's mouth.
>>
>>71156278
>how is Trump going to build the wall?
probably by hiring a bunch of mexicans to build it

>How is he going to get the Mexicans to pay for it
the easist way would be to stop giving them fucking money. that 'saved' money would pay for it, and would essentially be from mexico. tarrifs would be another way to do it. and taxing their financial transactions would do it as well.

you do realize that 100 years ago americans didn't pay income tax. all taxes were on imports and exports. it is the oldest known way of taxation, but is at this point almost never used.
>>
File: 1460689121037.jpg (240 KB, 1366x800) Image search: [Google]
1460689121037.jpg
240 KB, 1366x800
>>71157926
Eventually the Amero will come to replace the peso, US and Maple Leaf dollars.

It has to happen because all currencies are being inflated over time where the return on investment from the Central Banks don't make it as profitable as lending at the same rate with less inflation via a super currency, like the Euro or Amero.

Fiat currency economics is a house of cards, banks have to merge currencies to keep the game going.
>>
>>71159381
i would stick my entire nose into her kike pussy
>>
>>71159381
Were building it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.