[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
April 19 - may 1st happening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1459911879112.jpg (212 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1459911879112.jpg
212 KB, 900x900
ITT: we discuss the next possible happening. Couldn't post on /x/ because it keeps getting deleted there. (Fucking satanic shill mods)
>>
File: racewar.png (433 KB, 800x850) Image search: [Google]
racewar.png
433 KB, 800x850
>>71155686
I have a feeling that when Trump gets elected, there's going to be massive nationwide chimpouts. The national guard will be called in, but trump will also give the legal right to citizens to use lethal force against rioters. Hundreds of dindus will die, Trump will arrest the Jews financing the movements as traitors, and we'll get the closest we ever will to the day of the rope.
>>
>>71155686
Does this kinda shit still happen nowadays? It sounds so barbaric and insane
>>
My birthday is May 1. Should I cancel the celebration?
>>
>>71155686
Reminder that April 19th, 1775 is the Day the American Revolutionary War began.

This is also the day of the New York Primary in the election.
>>
>>71157094
Somebody fill this newfag in on cultist networks and human sacrifice
>>
And /pol/ isn't very tolerant toward these threads either, so do everyone a favor and use the catalog. There's already an active thread.

>>71154829
>>
>>71156013
OR

hillary wins and everything keeps going the same way it has been
>>
A doctor from canuckistan was talking about a major radiological/chemical terrorist attack on May 1 in the last few months. Will anyone link the archives of his threads?
>>
File: clinton email.png (65 KB, 970x976) Image search: [Google]
clinton email.png
65 KB, 970x976
>>71157094
>Does this kinda shit still happen nowadays? It sounds so barbaric and insane
Check this out http://truthseekertimes.ca/n/news0020.html
Its all there, you can double check the statistics if you want.
>May 1 is May Day; it is also known as Beltane, or the 'worship of Baal' (which starts the night of April 30 with... kidnapping victims). Those missing victims would not be reported until May 1st, or later, most likely, explaining the high number reported in May.

Not surprisingly, the number of victims varies by month. 4 months of the year always have the majority of the kidnappings. May, March, April and October.

There are satanic holidays which have historically involved murdering children as a part of their ritual: Easter, Halloween, Beltane and (unfortunately) Passover.

April, as a month, gathers so many victims because it is sometimes the month in which easter falls and because it is a preparation month for Beltane on May 1. But it also houses the Passover. In the Kabbalistic tradition, killing a child and mixing its blood in with the unleavened passover bread is quite common. These are not real Israelites doing this, it is their twisted twin brother who believes God demands a re-sacrifice of the children of Egypt during the passover.

>Every
>Single
>Year
>>
>>71155686
Already forgot about the September happenings?
>>
File: bp1.jpg (233 KB, 720x1080) Image search: [Google]
bp1.jpg
233 KB, 720x1080
>>71157094
Yes it does indeed happen, it's confirmed fact.
I just purchased a book by senator John DeCamp proving this very thing.

This image is also another brutally honest book written by the son of the chief rabbi of Rome proving throughout history jews have been caught sacrificing children and put to death. The book was taken out of print for obvious reasons.

Do the research and make up your own mind.
>>
>>71157684
Towards a chimpout?
>>
>>71157983
>not being sent to or from clinton
>>>>clinton email.png
>>
File: EpsteinTimeline.jpg (2 MB, 800x4896) Image search: [Google]
EpsteinTimeline.jpg
2 MB, 800x4896
>>71157983
Thanks for the link. Check out the book I posted the picture of if you haven't read it. It's only available online.
>>
File: epstein and clinton.png (420 KB, 639x1183) Image search: [Google]
epstein and clinton.png
420 KB, 639x1183
>>71158517
>>>>>clinton email.png
Has to have a name doesn't it? Its from here anyway.
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>>
>>71158762
https://www.linkedin.com/in/w-lewis-amselem-01690430
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.