[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is /pol/'s honest opinion of cheating? Do you believe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: Cheating.jpg (122 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.jpg
122 KB, 1024x682
What is /pol/'s honest opinion of cheating? Do you believe open relationships are a good solution to partners wanting to have sex with other people?
>>
>>71155108
People get urges to fuck people, yes. It's human nature. But you love someone- if you really love them -you can show some restraint and keep it in your pants. Sex is not worth hurting your partner. And if you're in a toxic relationship where you cheat to get affection, then why don't you just leave the other person?
>>
>>71155108
I think it's gross
>>
>>71155108
it's terrible and it ruins relationships. I get that its in human nature to want to fuck but really if there's so much on the line be mature and don't do it. people get divorced over this stuff and families get destroyed
>>
File: professorcuck.png (262 KB, 1315x1784) Image search: [Google]
professorcuck.png
262 KB, 1315x1784
>>71155108
>open relationships
>a good solution
>>
>>71155108
Im a cheater mate i do cheat when i am in relationships if it is a nice enough piece of ass.
>>
>>71155108
I did it once when i was young, retarded and degenerate.

Don't do it, you'll regret it later. If you are human that is.
>>
>>71155108
It's degenerate. I mean that in the sense that it literally degenerates society and makes civilization function less well. Supporting the dissolution of the nuclear family and of marriage, and encouraging cheating a hookup culture, is nothing less than supporting the destruction of western civilization and the abuse of children.
>>
File: 1425041508598.jpg (13 KB, 240x196) Image search: [Google]
1425041508598.jpg
13 KB, 240x196
>>71155108
Anyone who accepts an open relationship fucking deserves to unknowingly raise someone elses children.
>>
>tfw unsure whether cheating/adultery should be punishable by law or not
>>
As much as I'd love to fuck chicks on the side and have an open relationship with my girlfriend it's just not right. I want to get into bisexual threesomes with her but in the end your mind will be racing with insecurities.

Either that or you're a bitch.
>>
>>71155108
It's ok, so long as no one knows and you increase the number of notches on your belt. Open relationships don't really work -- they're just a stage towards breaking up. Be like most European countries and accept that affairs are just what adult humans do. Be discreet and nonjudgmental. And don't be a faggot, like OP.
>>
>>71157333

I reject what I said earlier and accept this man's tri
>>
File: 2,w=870,q=low.bild.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2,w=870,q=low.bild.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>71155108
How to spot a cheating woman?
>>
File: 1423261044783.png (100 KB, 342x245) Image search: [Google]
1423261044783.png
100 KB, 342x245
>>71160149
Tired all the time
Not in the mood to have fun of any sort anymore
Gets easily agitated, you sense her tempers has grown shorter
Stops answering text messages / calls
Starts making more and more plans that don't involve you (Big hint here is the fact that you're no longer told about plans either: "Oh, No, I'm doing this and that on the weekend. Didn't I tell you?
Falls asleep with her back towards you

Been in three relationships and gotten cheated every time. At this point I have just given up. Trying to put yourself into a relationship doesn't outweigh the pain you suffer from getting betrayed.
It's a game you don't even wanna play anymore. Let the whores die and become slaves to arabs again in 200 years.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.