[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based CNN BTFO Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1451024350978.jpg (118 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1451024350978.jpg
118 KB, 550x309
so I was just watching a great discussion on CNN, and they made some really good points about Trumps delegate whining

If Trump stopping complaining and actually went to Colorado and appealed to the people, maybe he would have got some delegates, Ted's ground gameā„¢ was obviously way stronger

I mean he has a private jet (LOL) he could have just flown there whenever he wants

honestly you guys are obsessed an overgrown baby
>>
And if the liberal media had never whining about him in the first place I never would have even known he was running

honestly, they were and still are obsessed.
>>
>>71152252
>Based CNN

you are whats wrong with everything in this world leaf
>>
DUDE
>>
>>71152252
Colorado's system is purposefully Byzantine. You don't even vote for delegates by name but by number. The whole thing is a sham. Shut the fuck up
>>
>>71152252
>so I was just watching a great discussion on CNN

Yeah, stopped right there.
>>
>Trump

Yeah, stopped reading there. Who cares about that man baby.
>>
>>71152252
trust me, if he did win with the people it still wouldnt have mattered. Vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVc_hIKFmmE
>>71153171
how much are you getting paid
>>
>>71152252

>motherfucking Canada again
>>
Its for the general.

Well if repubs don't like him maybe he isn't half bad.
>>
>those were the rules
>Trump shouldn't complain

>the voting districts were redrawn 2 years ago
>blacks shouldn't complain about gerrymandering

point is, when you have 7% of the typical voter turnout participate in a multi-tier unbound delegate caucus and the candidate leading popular opinion polls gets zero delegates, there's a pretty good chance that the results were biased
>>
It's not about the delegates. Do you think he expects them to change something by complaining about the process? He knows there won't be a vote. He knows Colorado's delegates are staying in Cruz's camp.

But he's winning the narrative and backing the GOP into a corner because a damn large number of people don't like the process, even if it is within the rules of the party.
>>
>>71152252
>great discussion on CNN

Heh
>>
>>71152252
>CNN, an establishment news organization, just did a pro Cruz, establishment candidate, news piece about CO
Who could have foreseen that OP, I mean that is practically unheard of.
>>
>>71152252
>LISTENING TO CNN EVER!
>A FUCKING LEAF

YOU ARE CANCER

DIE FAGGOT
>>
>>71152252

Was Amanda carpenter on? I wonder how her husband feels about her being on Cnn
>>
>>71152252
A.FUCKING.LEAF
>>
>>71152252
>went to Colorado and appealed to the people,
The people didn't get to vote, only the elites did. What the party establishment in Colorado wanted was for Trump to come there and knell before them. It had nothing to do with "the people". The people were told by the Colorado Republican Party to fuck off.
>>
>>71154361
Please invade. I don't think you'll be able to take Eastern Canada without flattening it and killing everyone. Please liberate Western Canada. We need you.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.