[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are muslims so scared of pigs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (325 KB, 480x516) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
325 KB, 480x516
why are muslims so scared of pigs?
>>
>>71152155
cause they don't wanna eat their parents by accident
>>
File: 1451210713839.jpg (148 KB, 735x999) Image search: [Google]
1451210713839.jpg
148 KB, 735x999
>>
>>71152229
First post best post
>>
>>71152155
Because they're superstitious retards, and some psychotic pedophile caravan raider who died 1400 years ago said "thou shalt not eat pork."
>>
>>71152246
That sounds fun as fuck.
>>
>>71152229
and they say Germans have no humor
>>
>>71152229
because canibalism is a sin, which is actually the true reason why they banned pork. Because pigs eat pigs.
>>
>>71152229
kek
>>
>>
>>71152229
It's not really tolerant Hans.
Report to Erdogan, enjoy the visit of the police;
>>
>>71152155
You really took the term PEDIGA?
>>
>>71152155
Which is very funny, If you eat pork without knowing it according to islamic law its okay

But these dumb fucks don't even know their religion. Saying this as an atheist

>>71152349
basically this, except he borrowed a lot of jewish taboos to booster his religions legitimacy he did not come up with not eating pork out of his ass
>>
>>71152155

No matter if it was a mistake and he is eternally sorry to his sky king, it doesn't matter.

He will never go to the paradise of the afterlife.

He may as well just give up islam altogether now
>>
>>71152155
Pigs really are disgusting though I mean I pretty much hate pork and ham. Only bacon is useful, I couldn't live without bacon.
>>
File: 1449820748359.jpg (174 KB, 1095x730) Image search: [Google]
1449820748359.jpg
174 KB, 1095x730
>>
>>71152349
http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/14-8.htm
One verse in the bible also forbids the consumption of pigs.

According to some sources pig is forbidden because they have no necks and cant be slaughtered in a halal way.
>>
>>71152937
forbidden because they are dirty
>>
>>71152644
This one is pretty good, senpai.
>>
Jew
>oh, no thank you. I don't eat pork

Muslim
>HOLY FUCK IS THAT PORK!? RUN! DON'T LET IT TOUCH YOU!

why
>>
>>71153158
I liked it too. I grabbed it and named it landmine_detector.
>>
>>71152246
If they had this in the south west I would do it everyday.
>>
>>71152155
Why is it that in Christian morality you are responsinle for your sins but in Muslim morality everyone else is responsible for your sins?
It is because Christianity is a critique and repudiation of Semitic communalism whereas Islam is an expansion of it. Islam tries to solve the problems inherent in Semitic communalism by expanding and therefore including everyone in one meta-tribe. The Muslim is forever nagging you about your failure to be a Muslim because his death cult depends on never meeting an exception.
>>
As much as I wanna "tolerate" Islam I can't. Once they calm their stupid asses down with their religious dogma to the point of Christianity and Judaism then I can love them but I can't.

Fuck them and their steel beams.
>>
>>71152628
it's ok if you didn't know it beforehand. don't tell me which meat it is and I'll eat it no prob
>>
>>71153534
Muslims are arrogant and entitled.

Romans kinda beat that out of Jesus
>>
>>71152988
Forbidden because bacon is a shortcut to heaven.
>>
Muslims hate dogs too, especially black ones

I specifically got a black dog so I could scare Muslims on the street. I live pretty close to a mosque and I encounter many of them on my walks with her. It's hilarious to watch them literally walk into traffic to avoid my sweet, docile dog
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.