[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has there ever been a more degenerate and morally corrupting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: hiphop.png (289 KB, 848x400) Image search: [Google]
hiphop.png
289 KB, 848x400
Has there ever been a more degenerate and morally corrupting "artform" than rap music?
>>
no

but thank you for asking
>>
>>71151663
No. Rap "music" is literally a nigger mumbling into a microphone about drugs, pussy, and money. I've never liked it and couldn't listen to any rap made past 2003 without wanting to stab myself in the ears.
>>
>>71151990
What kind of music do they listen to in Poland?
>>
>>71151663
oi m8 wot tha bloody 'ell are ya goin' about? rap music be mad wicked yo
>>
>>71152106
fuk da lapd
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 863x718) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 863x718
>>71151663
One of the many avenues of cultural attack to degrade the moral fiber of our great country, and steal our vital essences.
>>
Hip hop contains literally the worse and best music ever mad. You likely have very little idea of what hip hop actually is, and the vast variety of music it covers. The radio rap that you probably think is what all hip hop is, is shit; just like the majority of other popular radio songs. I can give anyone interested suggestions of good hip hop, but I doubt very many of you are interested in actually expanding your horizons or hearing anything that disproves your current convictions about "nigger music."
>>
>>71153624
You have to go back.
>>
>>71153624
expand my horizons pls
>>
>>71152042

Don't forget the drive-by shootings and the subliminal messages to enslave white wimminz to teh nigger cawk.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>71153624
The few "good" artists are swept away in the tide of degenerate filth. It's like saying some shit that comes out of an animal's anus tastes good.

While that may be true
>castoreum

It's still, as a whole, disgusting.
>>
Rare Warrior Eulogies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhF9IRbKtOE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrcTyzzYjR0
https://www.youtube.com
/watch?v=ebCtCmr9cfw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWTRiPFnG00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imN5WdvnsxM
>>
>>71151663
rock and roll

don't get me started on jazz, syncopated beats are the devil
>>
>>71153959
Nigga I've been jerking my teeny little dick while shit posting on 4chan since 2005
>>71154106
There's so many sub genres that it's hard to recommend someone the perfect artist on the first try but;
Lil Ugly Mane is my all time favorite artist. Don't let the name fool you, it's ironic, and he's white. His most popular album is Mista Thug Isolation; which is his take on mainstream rap. Third side of Tape is another album by him, which is most instrumental and built on the idea of creating a hip hop take on most other genres. I also really enjoy Death Grips, but that's not everyone's cup of tea. Other favorite artists of mine are The Roots, MF Doom, Spaceghostpurrp, Danny Brown, GZA, Busdriver, Corbin(formally known as Spooky Black), Earl Sweatshirt, Captain Murphy/Flying Lotus, Freddie Gibbs, Flatbush Zombies, Ho99o9, Madlib, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Killer Mike, Xavier Wolf, and some older Lil Wayne and Eminem, and countless other artists. Hip hop really is such a diverse genre compared to others, and so much more subjective that it's really hard to tell someone where to start.
>>
>>71155636
A&R bullshit.
>>
>>71155886
You believe that a marketing agent is coming on 4chan, to /pol/, to advertise rap artists?
I'm in a state of disbelief
You
Fucking
Leaf
>>
File: KcPJJCo[1].jpg (517 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [Google]
KcPJJCo[1].jpg
517 KB, 1582x1627
>>71151663
>>
Early 20th century Jewish atonal "music"
>>
>>71157476
horror movies with happy music would be pretty lame imo
>>
>>71157117
>Uphold gender and racial equality
Why would shlomo be against this
>>
>>71151663
I believe that hip-hop is single-handedly pushing the cancer culture that is destroying black people.
>>
>>71159710
This seems to be the case. All this "gangsta" shit and the glorification of criminal behavior and degeneracy is probably the main reason why black people nig so much, since it looks to me like they actually used to be decent human beings before the kikes started pushing this shit. It's also fucked a lot of young impressionable whites as well in the same sort of ways, though there's still definitely a level of cultural involvement here which makes young blacks more susceptible to it just by definition of what it is.
>>
>>71151663
Hip hop is like a shitty fad that won't go away. It won't go away because niggers loves it. Niggers love it because it's dey culcha.
>>
>>71153489
>essences.

underrated.
>>
File: spoiled.webm (3 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
spoiled.webm
3 MB, 406x720
>>71151663
>blaming a music genre
>not the USA as a whole, for being the source of almost all degeneracy

stay asleep
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.