[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well, dont know how I feel about jews now >friend drives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: oy goi.png (75 KB, 261x328) Image search: [Google]
oy goi.png
75 KB, 261x328
well, dont know how I feel about jews now

>friend drives me home from rugby game
>Neighbors see me
>"Hey anon! how was the game?"
>fuck I have to talk to them
>"It was great, how was your guys day?"
>"great, just watering, hey I heard your car is getting worked on, feel free to use joshuas car anytime you want!"
>"Thanks, ill look into that, how is josh by the way?"

Josh is a police officer, so I check up on them to make sure hes ok

>"hes good, thanks! he actually is coming over for passover soon! Tell your mom that she is more than welcome to get any food we dont finish! I know she is a great cook and can turn it into something else!"

Fuck, are jews really that bad /po/ or just the ones that are rich?
>>
File: 5614381071.jpg (13 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
5614381071.jpg
13 KB, 480x480
>more than welcome to get any food we dont finish!
>>
File: Udklip622.png (21 KB, 607x129) Image search: [Google]
Udklip622.png
21 KB, 607x129
It's all part of their little game to control us
>>
>implying there isn't a based minority in each race
>>
>>71150879
Memes aside there isn't anything wrong with Jews. The real enemy never wants you to know who they are so they direct your hate at a particular trait that some of them have.
>>
>>71150879
SHOVE THE MUSLIMS INTO THE OVENS
>>
File: Au_Revoir.png (33 KB, 184x311) Image search: [Google]
Au_Revoir.png
33 KB, 184x311
? OF THE COLLECTIVE FUTURE......what Jews?
>>
jews are awesome, they have great technological achievements and they remove kebab. niggers and muslims are the subhumans.
>>
Best of the best Jews are as good as the worst are bad
>>
File: Eisigwald.png (205 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
Eisigwald.png
205 KB, 500x635
>>71152304

Israel = Leichenzug der Juden toten.
>>
>>71150879
It's just the ones that rise to the top in banking that suck. But I would hang the Christians, Atheists, Hindus, Buddhists, etc... who are in similar positions too, so...
>>
File: -0013256.png (139 KB, 770x569) Image search: [Google]
-0013256.png
139 KB, 770x569
>>71152825

You cannot hang anyone from an unmarked shallow grave yentl.
>>
>>71153000
Nice trips
>>
>>71151958
TPBP
>>
>>71150879
>rugby
look at flag ...
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?
¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?

fuck it, whatever. good on ya lad
>>
>>71155719
Not all of us burgers have fallen to our infomercial rugby ripoff.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.