[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I'm red pilled" >"Let me tell you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14
File: file.png (680 KB, 600x788) Image search: [Google]
file.png
680 KB, 600x788
>"I'm red pilled"

>"Let me tell you about the magical Jewish carpenter I worship"

How do we purge these christcucks?
>>
File: advancedorao.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
advancedorao.webm
1 MB, 720x404
Just ban Christianity, it's a meme religion.
>>
>>71149887
We don't, we must accept that they fall into line with the control system best suited to our white genetic impetus.
>>
>>71149887

that's the most distressing thing about /pol/. all the christianity threads, where they unironically talk about their comical beliefs in a god.

also, anyone who mentions that they are agnostic (or atheist, which is a quasi-religion) is disregarded with fedora memes.

sad, really, but that's the human condition. people can believe whatever they want to believe, apparently.

the whole christianity deal, where you pretend to love jesus and god on the assumption that when you die, you get this marvelous payoff instead of this hideous torture in hell. how is that unlike islamic idiocy? how?
>>
Christians always deny that this is in their holy book, but it is:

a hindu who spends his entire life saving people, including christians, if he is exposed to the word of christ and rejects it, WILL BURN FOR ETERNITY.

have you burned yourself recently? it's about as intense a pain as you can imagine.

but a person who rapes babies and buries them alive every day of his life, if on his deathbed he truly accepts jesus as lord and savior, WILL GO TO FUCKING HEAVEN.

they defend this as "redemption" is always there for the sinner.

evil men wrote christianity. very evil men. to control other men and women.

you have to laugh. except that Obama and all the other phonies who claim to be true believers.

100, or 1000 years from now, people will shake their heads at us.
>>
accept and forgive their need for a higher power. it's the right thing to do, and the ones who are a problem will hate your ability to empathise while not agreeing with their delusion.

I say , "Hey, as long as your jesus issues don't affect me or society, or make it better, go for it"

Think about it : if they need god let them have it. it won't help them to not believe because it's their only moral compass. people who need god are dangerous if they don't have it
>>
>>71150720
>but a person who rapes babies and buries them alive every day of his life, if on his deathbed he truly accepts jesus as lord and savior, WILL GO TO FUCKING HEAVEN.

Faith alone is exclusively a Protestant thing and is usually used as an excuse to not actually do shit, or to engage in self-destructive behavior with no consequences.

Martin Luther himself was pretty based, but he opened up a whole can of worms that basically shit up the faith and made it into what it is today.
>>
>>71150720
>a hindu who spends his entire life saving people, including christians, if he is exposed to the word of christ and rejects it, WILL BURN FOR ETERNITY.

>but a person who rapes babies and buries them alive every day of his life, if on his deathbed he truly accepts jesus as lord and savior, WILL GO TO FUCKING HEAVEN.

jewish morality.

the same thing that motivates all the leftist trash.
>>
File: 1406657386319.jpg (127 KB, 621x800) Image search: [Google]
1406657386319.jpg
127 KB, 621x800
>>71149887
Remember when Europe was Christian? Yeah? Remember seeing any shitskins on our streets in those days? Remember any degeneracy? What about that little thing called Western civilisation? Yeah you remember that, don't you racetraitor. /pol/ is a Christian board JIDF. It's you who are the Other. Sage.
>>
>>71150062
>>71150062

thread. let people believe if they choose, or at least tear down the other religions first you fucking assholes.
>>
>>71151224

is that the best we can do? fill our heads with bullshit to combat the bullshit that they have in their heads?
>>
>>71151224
>Remember when Europe was Christian? Yeah?

yes, i believe the reason for importing them at the time was to bring christianity to more peoples

how did that turn out for ya
>>
>>71151312
>let people believe if they choose

fuck.

let people believe that the earth is flat. it doesn't matter, anyway.

well, actually it does.

but that concept is so far over your head, i'm out of here.

/pol/ is the smartest 4chan board.

and it's full of retards. much like any place filled with humans.

bye.
>>
>>71149887
>implying christians dont just make believe and pretend for the sake of the benefits christianity provides. mainly control over women and providing a sense of community and belonging among white people

*tips vape mlad*
>>
also note that this thread is going to be 99% kike posters
>>
>>71149957
Let's just ban x it's a meme
>how do you know this is reality not a giant self replicating meme
>>
I'll pray for you guys. Atheists are so filled with hate and bile.
>>
>>71151549
>/pol/ is the smartest 4chan board.
parroting whatever trump says and reposting "info"graphics of dubious statistics is not smart pal
>>
>>71149887
SHOVE THE MUSLIMS INTO THE OVENS
>>
>>71151853
Lol you literally say "if you don't believe in this particular fairy tale you will be tormented for all of eternity"
>>
File: 1442787827272.jpg (3 MB, 2140x2832) Image search: [Google]
1442787827272.jpg
3 MB, 2140x2832
>>71151357
The vast majority of people are not intelligent enough to use free thought responsibly, as this thread and society in general since the end of the wasp patriarchy attests. I would much rather be surrounded by fellow Christians, even if some of them were hypocrites, than what I'm surrounded by now. Like Plato's noble lie, but one that happens to be true. I don't even want it to be imposed. But I want it to be promoted as the exclusive spiritual option for white people, not denigrated by kike drones like you. Christians are your own people. There's absolutely no excuse to attack us, especially not on our own board. It only benefits kikes and muslims. And this is me giving you the benefit of the doubt that you yourself are not JIDF.
>>
I will never understand how anyone who proclaims to hate Jews and value traditional values could be Christian.

It's a religion based on Judaism, Created by Jews, the books are written by Jews and it worships the same Jewish god.
It is a bastard faith, with a Jewish mother and an orgy of pagan fathers who all gangbanged her as she moaned in ecstasy.

Seriously. Either break the cycle and embrace atheism/agnosticism or defy the Jewish current altogether and worsip your people's native pagan gods.

Reminder that before Jews forced Christianity on the goyim, these goyim worshiped all manner of gods from Thor to Zeus to Perun.
Then once there was enough converts, the Jews manipulated Christians into going on violent, barbaric conquests of native cultures and demanded conversion to kikery or death.
>>
File: 1445915730701.gif (2 MB, 251x178) Image search: [Google]
1445915730701.gif
2 MB, 251x178
>>71149887
here's a thought...instead of having mommy issues on the interwebs ...you could eat my anus and be eternally happy...you pathetic wanna-be
>>
>>71152740
>le strawman
That's not what I believe, since I believe in universal salvation. What now little boy?
>>
>>71152768
>case in point:
Half the things on the right side have pagan origins.

Good job, you just proved jews smashed your original culture and made you begin infighting among yourselves over which gods are real or not.
>>
>>71152768
>The vast majority of people are not intelligent enough to use free thought responsibly

*dibs fedora*
>>
>>71151224
>one stupid religion is worse than another stupid religion

You worship a kike. If anyone IS JIDF it's you.
>>
>>71152902
>Christcuck is triggered
>>
File: Hitler Christian.jpg (126 KB, 614x455) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Christian.jpg
126 KB, 614x455
>>71152856
Because jews are not inherently bad just for being born jews. We just don't want them in our countries doing jew things. And Jesus wasn't a jew. He was the son of God. God doesn't have a race or religion. Your infantile understanding of Christianity and what you would refer to as antisemites is where you went wrong.

What language were the Gospels, Acts, Epistles, and Revelation written in?

Where were the seven original churches of Christianity?

What race were all the church fathers?

Which leader first made Christianity the state religion?

Where was the Bible first formalised?

Where was the creed first codified?

Where was the Reformation?

Where were all subsequent developments of Christianity?

Which countries were the only Christian nations till they sent missionaries around the world?

>Christianity is the basis of the entire morality of Germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwG13K7TAo

>Hitler will never forsake God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV1sVDU9E2E

>Hitler defending Christianity
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz42hBg4jys

>Christianity and religion in Hitler's Germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vat2wprB-0U

>How Hitler became an islamic pagan occultist atheist christ-killing kike
http://www.nobeliefs.com/HitlerSources.htm
>>
>>71151373
>yes, i believe the reason for importing them at the time was to bring christianity to more peoples

Yeah but that's wrong, so fuck off.
>>
File: 1441384451199.png (189 KB, 632x724) Image search: [Google]
1441384451199.png
189 KB, 632x724
>>71153299
>God
>is a race or religion
Sure thing JIDF. Remember when Europe was Christian. Oy vey what a shoah. Aren't you glad that we're free from that racist tyranny. Keep on good goying.
>>
File: 1355403637895.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1355403637895.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>71153526
^it has unlawful sex with its own anus^
>>
File: 1440974403884.jpg (171 KB, 776x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440974403884.jpg
171 KB, 776x1000
>>71152856
>break the cycle and embrace atheism/agnosticism or defy the Jewish current altogether and worsip your people's native pagan gods
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
File: 1441233761580.png (637 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
1441233761580.png
637 KB, 573x1552
>>71154364
>>
Christianity is not the religion of Europeans.
I
Proof: Hell in christian beliefs is often represented as a fiery pit. This is because Jews are the original desert dwelling goat-fuckers and in their minds the place of ultimate torture would have to be like the scorching sun of the desert but magnified to its peak.

Meanwhile to Nordic/Germanic people their Hel was a place of ice and bitter cold. This is because northern Europe was known for cold winters and snow. Thus for them the ultimate torture was a place where it was always freezing.
>>
>>71149887

BACK2REDDIT
>>
>>71153709
They were written in Greek, the common language for various peoples and of Jews at the time. Last I checked there was a sizable minority of Jews in Rome still pissed they destroyed their temples and land.
They knew the languages. They had the necessary influence. Given that, they purposefully proselytized and passed down this lie designed to pacify and eliminate all all traces of native European culture, and replace it with a subversive mockery of judaism and elements of pagan religions.
>>
>>71154425
>what is muspelheim
>realm of fire
>where giants ride forth at the end of the world to do battle with the aesir, some of whom lived in Hel
Why do you chat shit about something you know nothing about little boy. And by the way, everything we know about norse religion was written by Christians who were influenced by Christian imagery.
>>
>>71154364
good job JIDF

How many shekels do you get for trying to lead goyim away from their ancestor's gods?
>>
>>71155187
Why did the jews kill Jesus? Why did the jews persecute the Christians? Why do jews today hate Christianity so much?
>>
>>71155460
Your ancestors' God is the Christian god.
>>
File: 21giuliani-600.jpg (56 KB, 600x330) Image search: [Google]
21giuliani-600.jpg
56 KB, 600x330
>>71152922
that's the gayest shit I've ever heard deadass
>>
the 3 worst groups on the planet in order of how annoying they are

1. jews
2. muslims
3. christians

even though followers of each typically have varying skin tones, they're all useless
it needs to go completely, that way atheism also goes through a profound change and we don't have any annoying hipster cucks parading as atheists.
>>
File: 1454849541909.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1454849541909.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
Listen goys. You've won. You fought your own people and made it safe for the poor persecuted jews. Society isn't Christian anymore. So what are you mad about. Enjoy what you've created.
>>
>>71155441
You are the one who knows nothing.

Hel is located in Helheim.
Which is the realm of ice.

>imblying christians influenced Norse beliefs
top kike

Almost everything from the Eddas can be traced back to Norse myths that were passed down verbally.
These Eddas were written down in Iceland which was one of the last places a pagan could openly worship.
>>
>>71149887
Only way to stop them, you stupid fucking liar and paid shill. But you fucking know this. This board is so tired of your broken record cock and balls
>>
File: 1447212191951.jpg (354 KB, 643x552) Image search: [Google]
1447212191951.jpg
354 KB, 643x552
>>71155825
>the 3 worst groups on the planet in order of how annoying they are
>1. jews
>2. muslims
>3. atheists
You are the one attacking your own people and culture. You are the other. The outsider. Well done. The world ganged up on white Christian Europe and won.
>>
>>71156084
>Hel - ice - where the gods lived
>Muspelheim - fire - where the enemies of the gods lived

>These Eddas were written down in Iceland which was one of the last places a pagan could openly worship.
By a Christian.
>>
File: christ cuck in chief.jpg (263 KB, 1092x900) Image search: [Google]
christ cuck in chief.jpg
263 KB, 1092x900
>>71151224
>g-guys, christianity will totally saves europe
>j-jesus is much better than muhamad (p-please disregard the hands chopping and eyes gouging in matthew 5:29-30)
>>
>the son of a god of war and pillage and murder and rape of your enemies is a hippie
>totally not an antichrist

KEK.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.