[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many Trump rallies have you gone to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: banner.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
banner.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
I have now gone to 3.

Rochester
Syracuse
Watertown

Syracuse was packed maybe 20,000+, I got to Watertown right around the end and a lot of people were still coming in as it ended.

Not many protesters seen at any of them, at the Syracuse one I saw two Mexicans walking around with a sign with a swastika on it that said they are not criminals or rapists and everyone laughed at them, and saw a women holding up a sign that said that Trump hates queer people and refugees pretty much no other real protesters around.
>>
>>71149536
>>
>>71149646

Which rallies?

Which ones did you like most or least?
>>
why do people go and protest at these rallies? do they think that they will change the opinion of someone who already took the time to go to the rally.
>>
File: 1457657482730.jpg (111 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1457657482730.jpg
111 KB, 472x624
Zero. I hope he has one near Los Angeles (though it's not the best place to do one because of butthut spics)
>>
>>71149772
Usually it's so they can muster up the courage to be good will hunting and 'TOTALLY BLAST THAT RACIST TRUMP in a debate!' though its a rally and not a debate so every single time they just start shouting about the wrong shit during a completely unrelated part of Trumps speeches.

>i don't want to raise taxes, if anything I want to cut taxes
>TRUMP IS A RACIST FREE MEXICO FREE SYRIA TRUMPS REAL NAME IS DRUMPF
>okay that's enough get him out of here.
>>
>>71149772

Because they have nothing better to do, or want to influence people who drive by the rallies probably?

Everyone who I have went into the rally with pretty much laughs at the protesters and already has their minds already well made up to vote for Trump. The protesters will only convince Trump supporters to show more support to them.

Also, it's probably in a way kind of fun to protest the rally for them. I like going to the rallies because I find them fun ( most of the time Trump says similar stuff and I can watch them on youtube anyway, but I enjoy the atmosphere ) a Trump rally is like going to a ball game. After every sentence you have a cheer and people yell at fun stuff. It's great and I really recommend it just for entertainment value even if your not a huge Trump supporter.
>>
>>71150165

At some point I wonder if some of these protesters are set up by Trump.

People protesting during Trump speaking and Trump telling them to get out is some of the most fun and exciting moments. Other highlights are yelling build the wall, and Mexico will pay for it.

Also another fun part is when Trump talks about the media and everyone looks back at the press and boos them.
>>
>>71150165
>>71150242
Ok so they are delusional
>>
>>71150621

Well the protesters were yelling redneck or sexist at people in Rochester when people were driving away.

They held up signs about Trump not liking queer people or refugees, or that Trump was Hitler or signs about Mexicans not being criminals or rapists, so basically they are the lowest information protesters who take media memes and cannot bring up legitimate criticism.
>>
>>71149536
I live in the bay area so I need to wait a month. I can't wait to see what kind of shitstorm the Bernie supporters have planned for this.
>>
None.

He never comes to Cuckasota because he's smart enough to know not to waste his time with this place.
>>
>>71149880

It's going to be loaded with illegals protesting.
>>
I went to the Syracuse one today, there was no way it was 20,000 people
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.