[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we get more black people to be like the guy in this v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Black_d947fd_1387282.jpg (81 KB, 558x535) Image search: [Google]
Black_d947fd_1387282.jpg
81 KB, 558x535
How do we get more black people to be like the guy in this video? Can black people be turned and become good citizens? Or are most of them predisposed to being bad citizens?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q0OcWhIDF0
>>
The Tuskegee Airmen were fucking shit anyway
>>
>>71148075
>niggers and blacks are different

I used to believe this meme too until I realized niggers and blacks both hate whites and cannot be trusted. A black is just a nigger who hasn't gone rabid yet.

Wish it weren't this way. Black man and white man United would be an unstoppable force but it can and will never happen. Race war soon.
>>
National Service.

For three years get every black male picking trash by the highway, building churches and shooting hajii-scum in the desert.

Just give them some direction in life FFS.
>>
>>71148255
Come back to this thread when you actually meet a black person. You're probably a poor white who has only ever dealt with niggers because your parents work a blue collar job and could never get out of the lower class/lower middle class.
>>
>>71148514
True, most blacks in the military are chill af. Plus they start to hate a mutual enemy with whites which strengthens our relationship with them.
>>
File: Selection_999308-618x264.png (141 KB, 618x264) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999308-618x264.png
141 KB, 618x264
>>71148075
>>
File: tumblr_m5hgkllSYl1r9fhq5o1_400.jpg (34 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5hgkllSYl1r9fhq5o1_400.jpg
34 KB, 250x375
>>71148075
>How do we get more black people to be like the guy in this video?

Why do we have to make the niggers pretend to be more like us? We can just send them all back to their natural habitat.
>>
Nose ring.

Huge holes in his ears.

Faggot hat.

Faggot beard.

How is this not a nigger?
>>
File: karla.jpg (97 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
karla.jpg
97 KB, 600x900
>>71148075
>tfw the black men in that photo were from the 40s before the Government destroyed them with drugs and glorification of thug culture :(
>>
>>71149633
he's a Black variety of Nu-Male.

They usually have face piercings, sound like they practiced long and hard to talk white, wear skate apparel and passionately express their hate for rap music as if this all makes them "red pill".
>>
>>71148075
Good 'fuck off' at the end dere, one thing burgers get right.
>>
>>71149830
>tfw the black men in that photo were from the 40s before the Government enabled them with drugs and glorification of thug culture :(

ftfy
>>
>>71149528
lol in the thumbnail it looked ike the guy had a hardhat and a hammer and I thought "oh, how nice"
>>
>>71148733
>blue collar job
>poor
Lol. I don't think you understand what lower class is m8.
>>
>>71150496
blue collar can be poor. both parents would have to work to have a decent savings.
>>
>>71148075
theres no reason for anyone to be a 'good citizen'
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.