[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/, when and where will the next nuke be detonated, if at all?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 443x332
/pol/, when and where will the next nuke be detonated, if at all?
>>
>>71148057
tomorrow
>>
File: advancedorao.webm (1 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
advancedorao.webm
1 MB, 720x404
When North Korea detonates it.
>>
>>71148057

Do tests count?
>>
File: 229886.jpg (109 KB, 749x1683) Image search: [Google]
229886.jpg
109 KB, 749x1683
>>71148057
NY in 3 days.

[.../cg7ek9ekj37gs6/]
>>
dirty bomb in europe or usa, its really only a matter of time
>>
>>71148224
No, I meant more in terms of a habbening
>>
>>71148057
Seriously though, why don't we just detonate a nuke somewhere in an isolated place just to get some sweet HD footage? 2000 of them have already been detonated, surely one more won't hurt.
>>
>>71148057

May Day
>>
>>71150357

London? Brussels? Rome? Berlin? DC? NYC?
>>
>>71148057
Some where on the US east coast, my guess i Charleston.
>>
>>71148057
its hard to say... all the records of the time tell conflicting stories

but 1 thing is for certain after eruope gets hit the yellowstone eruption was set off by two 20 megaton nukes detonated on the sides of the magma pool below the crust

it is believed this was a flase flag attack to prevent america from having to get its ass kicked since chinese and russia subs had been off the east and west coast and would have emp'd the country 5 times and destroyed 10 cities

at least thats the answer you have to give on history test unless some smart ass alters the time line again
>>
>>71148057

Within the next 5 years Pakistanis will deliver nukes to Muslim terrorists in India.

Combined with the nuclear Indian retaliation against Pakistan and angry Hindus targeting the 150 million Muslims within India, we will see the greatest suffering since WW2.
>>
>>71148057
It won't be, sorry to say.

Nuclear deterrence is a safety blanket. Countries that have nuclear weapons will never go to war with each other because of the fact that if they did...it would be the end of all life.

Russia, China, United States will never fight each other. Just think about the amount of lives saved because of nuclear weapons. Now we have to talk about it and pretend to be friends.

Imagine the horror if nuclear weapons didn't exist. Regular people slaughtering regular people. An average fucking British boy that wanted to be left alone having to kill some Chinese boy that just wanted to meet a nice girl.
>>
>>71148057
French nuclear test @ mururoa

The funiest part : it's why pic related happened
>>
>>71148057
my bet is that israel will detonate it and blame it on muslims
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.