[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a young charismatic leader that makes an effort to connect,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 21
File: trudeau_transparency_20140611.png (405 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
trudeau_transparency_20140611.png
405 KB, 620x465
>a young charismatic leader that makes an effort to connect, appeal to and represent all people in the country rather than dividing the people leading to hate crimes, racism and more.
>pol hates him for no good reason

Why are you all so jealous of our based leader?
>>
>>71145023

He's attractive, with a hot wife, charisma, and is respected by the majority of the population. All things that /pol/ lacks.
>>
>>71145023
I wouldn't hesitate to shoot this faggot if given an opportunity.

I want this fuck to die a slow and painful death.
>>
>>71145293
Projecting.
>>
>>71145023
>>71145293

>Why are you all so jealous of our based leader?
Because he let 50 (now 60) thousand sand niggers into my beloved country.

I have no problem with his looks.
>>
>>71145023
He is a feminist....he hates you Anon, he hates that you are a man, and now that he has secured his position he does not give a shit about throwing the white CIS male under the bus..
>>
He panders to the SJeWs and IT'S TRIGGERIN MEH.
>>
File: mfw_swedistan.png (102 KB, 370x300) Image search: [Google]
mfw_swedistan.png
102 KB, 370x300
pretty sure he likes it in the pooper
>>
>>71145483

>50, now 60

Incorrect. Still only barely 24,000.

http://www.cknw.com/2016/02/11/latest-numbers-on-syrian-refugees-arriving-in-canada/

Implying Canada's not being the most intelligent country in terms of refugees. Implying the refugees aren't going through the system with all the appropriate checks and standards. Implying Canada has open borders. Implying Canadian immigration isn't absolute tedious hell. I swear, you retards are worse than liberals sometimes.
>>
File: KOYCPQB.jpg (140 KB, 1385x645) Image search: [Google]
KOYCPQB.jpg
140 KB, 1385x645
>>71145670
Doesn't all of 4chan like it in the pooper though?
>>
File: non_muslims.png (829 KB, 900x1700) Image search: [Google]
non_muslims.png
829 KB, 900x1700
>>71145023
He's big on immigration, Islam and indulges SJW fantasies about gender fluidity and social constructivism. He's also a fan of "historical" or "cosmic" justice, which entails making people today pay for a perceived fuck up that happened in the past to people that have been long dead.

Nothing says cohesive, prosperous society like bringing in people of different ethnic origin together and then telling them that they're gonna be mutually held accountable for shit their ancestors did, and that they can hate one another on that ground.

Bringing in muslims into the mix is also always a mistake.
>>
>represent all people in the country

kind of like how the president represents all of america, even if he's elected with 50.223% of the votes

>>71145733
Yes but even one "refugee" is too many
>>
>>71145733
That's 24,000 too many already, why are we letting in a single one of these filthy low-IQ fanatical sand-monkeys?

Give me a break, plus I know from the radio they're planning on bringing in 60k by the end of the year.

And don't give me that "screening" bullshit you can't separate a sand nigger from his evil, especially in this liberal atmosphere where Islam is a "beautiful and peaceful religion."

Give me a break.
>>
File: hfw_praising_allah.gif (711 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
hfw_praising_allah.gif
711 KB, 600x411
>>71145733
>"McCallum had previously said Canada could absorb between 35,000 and 50,000 Syrians, but wouldn't say Monday whether those numbers will resurface in his speech next week.

"You won't hear a number from me today," he said. "As our behaviour suggests, we are committed to the idea of refugees."

>McCallum said he agrees the private sponsor program is worth looking at for other countries, noting it would help take some of the pressure off European states teeming with asylum-seekers. Canada is already working with Brazil to set up a program there."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/un-refugee-private-government-sponsor-1.3501400

Closer to 50,000 total, its 2016 after all!
>>
>>71145733
>24.000
>"only"

24k is 24k too many
>>
>>71146004
You know Harper was bringing refugees in too right?
>>
muslim refugees dont even want to come to canada and the ones that did come all want to leave for europe
>>
I don't understand why liberals love Muslims. Muslims want to kill them. Can someone explain it for me?
>>
File: 1459016464879.jpg (75 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
1459016464879.jpg
75 KB, 780x439
>>71145023
>Based
>>
>>71146242
He was the one who set the original 20k threshold, now under Trudeau we're reaching 60k not including all of the privately-sponsored "pet" sand niggers.
>>
He's not the worst guy in the world. The social justice stuff is just a distraction from TPP support.

I'd rather have him than war criminal Obama, Angela "they're rapin errybody in here" Merkal
Dodgy Dave the Pig Porker Cameron or the rest of those fucks. I woulda preferred Mulcair, but at least he isn't as bad as Harper
>>
File: canada trudeau fail.jpg (205 KB, 1200x803) Image search: [Google]
canada trudeau fail.jpg
205 KB, 1200x803
>>
>>71146453
it does include sponsored families as well, stop spewing bullshit
>>
>>71145997
>>71146004

Don't get me wrong, I want to remove kebab as much as any sensible person, but the vast majority of the refugees are genuine dindus. Why shouldn't they have a chance to become functioning members of normal, not Sharia society just because they were born in the wrong place? Islam (Islam especially, but every religion) is violent and garbage, but terrorists become terrorists because people literally have nothing else to do with their time. Also this http://www.techjuice.pk/a-data-scientist-explains-odds-of-dying-in-a-terrorist-attack/

The stream of refugees is small enough that the dindus can be integrated and the "harmful" others are isolated.
>>
>>71145733
>I swear, you retards are worse than liberals sometimes.
Yeah, but you kept saying >implying
without using meme arrows.

Who's really the retard here?
>>
File: islam_meets_sjw_feminists.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
islam_meets_sjw_feminists.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>71146242
Yeah, the non-muslim variety

>>71146431
Liberals like to be victims, it's like a variant of Stockholm syndrome
>>
File: Liberals.jpg (118 KB, 960x756) Image search: [Google]
Liberals.jpg
118 KB, 960x756
>>71145293
Literally sums up the entire problem with Leftists. They vote based on emotion, not policies.

Also not jealous of a man who takes a 1.4 Billion surplus and turns it into a 3 Billion deficit.
>>
cause he's a faaaaaag.
>>
>>71146632
Oh thank God, it's still bad enough, though, 60,000 sand nigger vermin in just one year.

>>71146649
>but the vast majority of the refugees are genuine dindus
Who the fuck wants "dindus" in their country?

>Why shouldn't they have a chance to become functioning members of normal, not Sharia society just because they were born in the wrong place?
Because experience has shown the vast majority DON'T WANT to be part of a non-Sharia society and see their emigration to such a society as simply a stepping-stone towards setting up a Sharia society.

I know this from talkign to Canadian sand-niggers on /pol/. Yes, they support terrorism. Yes, they hate Jews and Israel and gays. Yes, they think women are furniture.

And YES, they look down on the left-wing cuckolds who let them in the first place, seeing them as soft easy marks like niggers see white people who try to help them.

Fuck all that noise, it's not even our problem, UNTIL WE MAKE IT OUR PROBLEM!
>>
File: projecting.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
projecting.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>71145293
>>
>>71146652

You got me there.

>>71146453

Are there sources for the 60k number?
>>
>>71147053
>Are there sources for the 60k number?

My source is CBC radio, a state-funded media broadcaster with an incredibly liberal bias but generally accurate on basic facts.
>>
>>71146827

>Who the fuck wants "dindus" in their country?

That means they actually dindu nuffin wrong, so... pretty much everyone. By definition, you're a dindu.

>I know this from talkign to Canadian sand-niggers on /pol/

Highly doubt that based on your unfamiliarity with the term dindu, but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt here.

>Yes, they support terrorism. Yes, they hate Jews and Israel and gays. Yes, they think women are furniture.

You mean people on the internet are saying whatever they want without being held accountable for it? You mean anonymity lets people say literally anything they want at any time and anywhere? It's a tired argument but 4chan doesn't represent the modern world. Take a step outside and talk to actual people. Personal anecdotes are worthless because of see above, but every Muslim I've spoken to when I lived in Canada was friendly and hard-working.
>>
>>71146649
I'd say the cucked white birth rate and rising levels of degeneracy are enough warning to shut your borders down. I'm not some "non-whites aren't human" WN, I just despise any immigration.
>>
He's the pretty face on an old boys club that thinks they're the party with the divine right to rule Canada.

This old boys club has been around forever, in a literal sense. The goal is favours and one-ups for their preferred causes and goals, not good governance for all.

Whatever they say, they're actually doing the opposite. Take all of this talk of investment in infrastructure - none of it is actually being invested in roads, bridges, public transit, sewers, water, etc... It's going to arts and social programs that leech off the Government.

Or, take Bombardier. Instead of just letting Porter expand the Island Airport, and buy $2 billion worth of jets, they're going to dump $2 billion of taxpayer money into the failed company.

The refugee policy was a farce and a half. They stopped bringing in minority groups - who were actually facing persecution at the hands of ISIS - and focused on inner city muslims purely to fill their asinine quota. They didn't even meet that quota - instead they revised the figures to include privately sponsored refugees. Also, they spent millions retrofitting bases, to turn around and not even use them.

The old boys club is back, and they're going to do whatever it takes to get and stay elected. Canadians be damned.
>>
File: justin-trudeau.jpg (38 KB, 757x568) Image search: [Google]
justin-trudeau.jpg
38 KB, 757x568
>>71146729
>into a 30 Billion deficit
FTFY. Projected additional debt over next 5 years is over $150billion
http://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/federal-government-headed-for-150-billion-in-deficits-over-next-5-years-td-bank

>>71147053
>Are there sources for the 60k number
It appears they have committed to 50,000 now, due to it being the current year of 2016

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2015/12/02/canada-to-get-up-to-50000-refugees-by-end-of-2016.html

I recall seeing references to 60,000 but it appears this has been revised
>>
As an American who has to work in Montreal under a work permit, I'm all for your glorious weedman making it easy for me to expense expensive dinners and travel around your country because of the favorable exchange rate. Please continue to support him and drive down until 1 CAD = $0.50 USD
>>
File: 1457079505970.png (496 KB, 1320x3328) Image search: [Google]
1457079505970.png
496 KB, 1320x3328
Ah yes very impressive
>>
>>71147363

http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/canada-syrian-refugees-2016-1.3374069

>>71147614

Yeah I just refreshed and saw that. So the number's at 50k, not 60k, and we're at less than half of that right now. The immigration minister wants to reach that number by the end of this year, but Canada only jumped up 5k from a period of 2015 to 2016, from about 19k to about 24k.

I strongly doubt Canada's gonna introduce 5 times what they introduced last year in only 8 months, but again, it doesn't matter how many refugees actually enter the country as long as they go through the proper channels, which determine their intent, background, history, etc, everything that can turn them into functioning Canadian citizens.

>>71147567

That's a whole other argument though, isn't it? Canada's current population is at 36,242,018. Is adding a decimal of a percent of non-whites to that number really cucking white birth rates? We should encourage whites to breed more than discourage others from coming over if they have legitimate skills and futures to contribute to the country.
>>
>>71145023
>unintelligent
>poor speaker
>is a cuck
>only won because he is attractive and promised WEED
>is not and never will deliver said WEED
>promised $10BN annual deficit
>projected MINIMUM $30BN annual deficit
>wants hundreds of thousands of shitskins to come to canada because they vote for his political party

I can be here all day but you get the point, cuck
>>
>>71148094
Agreed. And I would add.

>Corrupt globalist
>unattractive
>The Obama of Canada
>patsy
>faux liberal
>pro Jew
>arms, funds and supports states that export terrorism.
>>
File: obama_turdeau_CHANGE.jpg (905 KB, 1918x1160) Image search: [Google]
obama_turdeau_CHANGE.jpg
905 KB, 1918x1160
>>71148637
>The Obama of Canada
Perfect description for it

http://www.metronews.ca/news/canada/2012/11/13/justin-trudeaus-campaign-looks-to-obamas-team-for-lessons.html

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/liberals-heart-larry-summers/article23854302/
>>
>>71148094

>unintelligent

Just simplified quantum computing for an audience.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2641108/pm-justin-trudeau-gives-reporter-quick-lesson-on-quantum-computing-during-visit-to-waterloo/

>poor speaker

You'll have to explain why, if you can be here all day.

>is a cuck

That word's lost all meaning.

>only won because he is attractive and promised WEED

Statistics? Falling for the DUDE WEED LMAO meme is a meme. It's dumb. People voted for him because they were tired of Harper and wanted change.

>is not and never will deliver said WEED

Unfortunately maybe true, but I'm looking forward to decriminalization. Everyone already does it anyway.

>promised $10BN annual deficit
>projected MINIMUM $30BN annual deficit

Unfortunately correct. I want to argue that the numbers aren't so bad, especially compared to the USA, but the argument is that there shouldn't be a deficit to begin with. Trudeau needs to get his economic shit together.

>wants hundreds of thousands of shitskins to come to canada because they vote for his political party

Okay but we just spent the entire thread talking about why that's bullshit.
>>
File: ayyyyyyquantum.jpg (233 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyquantum.jpg
233 KB, 720x540
>>71148868
>You'll have to explain why, if you can be here all day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

You've never actually heard him speak eh?
>>
>>71146649
Let them become functioning members of their own country, if they don't want Sharia law then they'd remove it themselves.
>>
>>71148868
>People voted for him because they were tired of Harper and wanted change.

People are tired of JEW. And want JEW to GTFO.

People want Liberals 'cause they're BROKE and tired of getting FUCKED by the JEW.
>>
>>71149081

So he likes to ham it up. It's not usually as out there as in that speech. But Trump does too. He speaks genuinely and candidly, only through his personal lens. A lot like Trump actually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8ZlPyz6QGo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p4NUJMPAjQ
>>
>>71149081
I would kill myself if this was the leader of my government, and that's saying something; I made it through the Bush era.
>>
File: weedman_jewish.jpg (2 MB, 1883x1550) Image search: [Google]
weedman_jewish.jpg
2 MB, 1883x1550
>>71149250
>People are tired of JEW. And want JEW to GTFO.
>People want Liberals 'cause they're BROKE and tired of getting FUCKED by the JEW
Trading one devil for another I guess.

The stupidity of voters never ceases to amaze me.

>>71149470
I'll be gone from this country in the next few years, it's all that's keeping me sane
>>
>>71148868
>Just simplified quantum computing for an audience.
did it incorrectly and failed to correctly state that the benefit of quantum computing is its ability to calculate solutions to certain problems much faster than traditional programs can. instead DUDE talks about storage space LMOA

fail

>You'll have to explain why, if you can be here all day.
I uhhhh thought uhhhh that uhhhh it uhhhh was uhhhh obvious uhhhh to uhhhh anyone uhhhh who uhhhh has uhhhh ever uhhhh heard uhhhh him uhhhh speak uhhhh ever

this is what he sounds like when he rehearces a speech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

uhhhh fail, LMAO

>That word's lost all meaning.
only to cucks like you who embrace the prepping lifestyle
~you live the cuck life in your bones every bull you prep~

>People voted for him because they were tired of Harper and wanted change.
Statistics? falling for the MUH HERPERRRRRRR meme is a meme. Its dumb.

>Unfortunately maybe true, but I'm looking forward to decriminalization
Its already decriminalized cuck

>Unfortunately correct
just like everything else I posted

>Okay but we just spent the entire thread talking about why that's bullshit.
you havent been right once yet and you arnt right now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTQrOIbbrhM
>>
>>71149157

/pol/ loves that argument, but let's be real. If they're leaving, it's because they feel no allegiance to their country. Why would they want to fight for it? Why would they want to fight against the garbage conditions when it's literally everything everyone knows and they have absolutely nothing on their side? There is no fight. We think there is because we're used to having the law on our side at least protecting our bodies from harm when we lobby for stupid shit, but they have absolutely NOTHING. You don't throw a boulder into outer space if it's crushing you to death, you try your hardest to roll the fuck out of the way.
>>
>>71149599

>fail
>LMAO
>KEK
>prepping

Everything you're saying is what I would expect out of the average reddit memeposter equivalent of a /pol/ user. Please go, the adults are speaking.

Before you go though, I'll address the few points you did make:

>did it incorrectly

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-05-30/what-quantum-computing-can-do-for-you

He brought up most of those points, silenced clapping cucks, and displayed actual speaking skills.

>statistics?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-election-poll-change-oct24-1.3286044
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/bobby-umar/trudeau-canadian-pm_b_8337344.html

People voted for Trudeau for the same reasons they vote for anything. They didn't like the way the old party was doing things and liked his stance on addressing what they didn't like. Trudeau memed it up in his win because his young and charismatic appearance helped his campaign.

>you havent been right once yet and you arnt right now

Read the actual numbers behind the immigration.
>>
>>71150795
>Please go, the adults are speaking.
"i cant handle being proven wrong every time i speak please leave"

>http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-05-30/what-quantum-computing-can-do-for-you

did you even read your own source or are you just a retard troll?

>"Why is that a big deal?
>Because on the quantum level you’re able to program the atoms to represent all possible input combinations, and to do so simultaneously. That means when you run an algorithm, all possible input combinations are tested at once. With a regular computer you’d have to serially cycle through every possible input combination to arrive at your solution, meaning it would take longer than the age of the universe to complete the most complicated calculations."

>"He brought up most of those points,"
wrong again cuck, he brought up 1 single point and its nowhere near the most important benefit from quantum computation, which is as I stated.

try not to double down on your fucking failure cuck

>lefists media polls
"""""""""""""""statistics"""""""""""""""

im done with you cuck, I have disproved every single statement you have made.

qed cuck, no longer responding after such resounding victories

BEAT

THE

FUCK

OUT

cuck
>>
>>71145733
>Implying Canada's not being the most intelligent country in terms of refugees.

Poland is the most intelligent country in terms of refugees.
>>
>>71145415
Thank you america senpai
>>
Canada is like a Fischer Price country so that can afford to elect a snowboard instructor as their leader
>>
>>71145023
SHOVE THE MUSLIMS INTO THE OVENS
>>
>>71146649
>Also this http://www.techjuice.pk/a-data-scientist-explains-odds-of-dying-in-a-terrorist-attack/

I'm not afraid of dying in a terrorist attack. I don't think I'm going to be killed by terrorists. But abetting terrorists who will kill Canadians is an affront to the dignity of the nation.
>>
File: (you).png (214 KB, 680x592) Image search: [Google]
(you).png
214 KB, 680x592
>>71151343

>i am right because i am right

I sure got btfo alright. I'll never recover from your ultra sick memeposting now. I'll humbly give you your (you). You absolutely earned it :)
>>
Why cant Australians out shitpost Canada ?

Did all good Australians died ?
>>
>>71146649
>The stream of refugees is small enough that the dindus can be integrated and the "harmful" others are isolated.

They are ALL harmful. They will all pervert the values of our societies with their foreign, Afro-Asiatic cultural shit that doesn't belong in Canada. They will form Islamic ghettos, demand Sharia law and bring violence into the schools the migrant children attend.
>>
File: sharia_police_canada.jpg (180 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
sharia_police_canada.jpg
180 KB, 1024x685
>>71152032
>Sharia law
Coming soon to a town near you
>>
>>71147375
>That means they actually dindu nuffin wrong, so... pretty much everyone. By definition, you're a dindu.

Dindu comes from when a low-life says they didn't do anything when they actually did.
>>
>>71145023
>represent all people in the country
impossible, and what he is doing is over representing minorities
>rather than dividing the people leading to hate crimes, racism and more.
if niggers nig they go to jail, thats the law
no special treatment because they fail to behave like civilized people
>>
Did OP just describe the antichrist?
>>
File: o-TRUDEAU-BABY-6-570.jpg (34 KB, 570x363) Image search: [Google]
o-TRUDEAU-BABY-6-570.jpg
34 KB, 570x363
>>71152671
Oh shi-
>>
File: image.jpg (423 KB, 1024x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
423 KB, 1024x668
>>71145023
I have faith that he will finally be apprehended and handed over to the proper authorities to face justice.
>>
File: 1459124941029.jpg (57 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
1459124941029.jpg
57 KB, 640x426
>>
File: 1458869576543.jpg (86 KB, 690x505) Image search: [Google]
1458869576543.jpg
86 KB, 690x505
>>71145293

How can white men even compete?
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.