[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Extinction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
File: nog frog.png (121 KB, 802x964) Image search: [Google]
nog frog.png
121 KB, 802x964
>"ayyo white bois. Whites are a global minority. Y'all will be wiped off the face of the planet soon! Good riddance."

To blacks who say stuff like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8LXXKdjpoc
>>
good cover, but I think the original writers were race cucks
>>
i remember when that nigger mlk said something like 'someone should tell whites they are a world minority'

if that's the case then why can't we have any place of our own?
>>
>>71145118
Song was written by the Carter family.
would not be surprised at all if they were cucks tobehon phampai
>>
Love it. This is the new board theme!
>>
are blacks this open about their happiness with white extinction? that hasnt been my experience

i wouldnt be surprised to learn nogs felt this way but are even nogs, the most coddled race in society, allowed to get away with saying this?
>>
>>71145477
It should be Whites' new race theme.
>>
>>71145753
our swan song
>>
>>71145784
kek
>>
>>71144822
You're preaching to the choir
>>
You're delusional I'd you think we are dying. We're about to hit the boiling point.
>>
>>71145956
you don't think any blacks browse this board?
>>
>>71145665
>are blacks this open about their happiness with white extinction?

Only black extremists and thugs want to exterminate the white race. Most just wants to hang out and have a good time.

The more sensible of them, as with any race, realize that there's a distinction between niggers and black people and want to get rid of the niggers also, while realizing that white people props up society(and with some luck his grandchildren are 75% white)
>>
>>71146034
Honestly, I don't. How are you able to tell?
>>
>>71144822

IN MEMORIAM the white race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY-1Um1Gzzk
>>
whites are too brainwashed at this point to even care about their own race dying

there will be no resistance beyond /pol/ and some youtube videos
>>
>>71145956
so the whole board is preaching to the choir. i think OP was just trying to make a new /pol/ song. i doubt he thinks that blacks are gonna listen to it under the guise of a /pol/ mindset and 'wake up'
>>
>>71144822
Lets play pretend for a moment and say white Americans disappeared. What race taking over and subjugating black Americans would be the funniest?

Probably the Chinese or the Arabs
>>
No. You're not associating one of my favorite childhood songs with /pol/.

This song brings me back to happier days before I became redpilled, and I'd like to keep it that way.
>>
>>71146791
I know that feel anon.
>>
Very true. The blacks in Zimbabwe already miss us.
>>
There is a massive attempt to cover up beaner hatred for blacks, not that a lot don't see through it.
You'd think blacks wouldn't be so eager to let hordes of Hispanics to flood in.
>>
>>71147172
>There is a massive attempt to cover up beaner hatred for blacks,

Ok mr tinfoil
>>
>>71147513
>the media reports on all the spic on black crime
eat a dick shlomo
>>
>>71144822
Jokes aside, we have to acknowledge that this is partially true, and it is very concerning. Whites are a global minority.
>>
>>71147621
You're right that they don't report on it as much but I doubt that every single news station and paper throughout the country got a meme that said "don't report on Hispanic on black crime or the fcc will shut you down"
It's just that most people in the media are leftist and when Hispanics hurt blacks it makes them uncomfortable because here's a race they see as victims and hat can do no wrong HURTING another race they see as victims that can do no wrong. So they cover their ears and pretend it doesn't happen.

But there's not some mystical showdoey cover up with orders coming down from Washington

Besides if there was a coverup it's failing anyway because Hispanics hatred for blacks is too well known

So take off the tinfoil please
>>
>>71147927
*memo
>>
>>71146587
If the whites where to die out, the fucking shackles will go in the nigger feet so fast. I honestly don't like that nigger can roam in the world, they should be confined and left to their devices in apefrica.
>>
>>71147682
>jokes aside
This is why I hate /pol/. It's one of the few communities that acknowledges a lot of the problems with the world, yet they'll never do anything to make a difference.

Thy just want to make jokes about kek and meme magic.

They recognize the problem but ultimately don't care enough and are too lazy to stop it.
>>
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 520x520
>>71148307
>jokes
>kek
>meme magic
>doesn't realize meme magic is real
>>
>>71146587
>>71148118
the chinks are already taking over africa.
and Pablo, can you conform if the 'beaners hate blacks' thing is for real or just a meme?
>>
>>71148518
>image.jpg
stupid phone poster
>>
>>71148544
>can you conform if the 'beaners hate blacks' thing is for real or just a meme?
anyone who lives in LA knows that beaners hate blacks

Like this anon >>71147927 said:
>Besides if there was a coverup it's failing anyway because Hispanics hatred for blacks is too well known

Now some people, like The Wire creator David Simon, try to claim that certain non white hatred for other non whites stems from the fact that Conservative Whites pit them against each other, but anyone who's traveled throughout the world knows that's a crock of shit and that non whites can hate other non whites perfectly fine without our help
>>
>>71149151
>David Simonstein is the ultimate nigger apologist turbo cuck
not surprised even a little, I saw the wire
>>
>>71149151
>>71149385
what? i watched the wire and while it was obvious that the writers were major black apologists i didnt get the vibe anywhere that they subscribed to that kind of cuckery!
>>
>>71149634
I didn't get that vibe either. Honestly The Wire isn't quite as in your face about certain ideals as some on this board would claim.

That said, I'm guessing those anons were probably referring to this essay Simon write after Obama's reelection.

http://davidsimon.com/inevitabilities-and-barack-obama/
>>
>>71149911
>But the country is changing. And this may be the last election in which anyone but a fool tries to play- on a national level, at least- the cards of racial exclusion, of immigrant fear
>immigrant fear

>the feared "other" of gays, or blacks, or immigrants
>immigrants

wew, this kike's head is going to explode when Emperor Trump is sworn in.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x1136
>>71150600
>Everyone in this country would have gotten along with each other great if it weren't for White Male Republicans

>my.
>face.
>when.
>>
>>71149911
biggest crock of shit ive read in a while.
Simons really tipping his fedora hard with this one.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 460x276
>>71151235
>fedora
pls David Simon wears an LL cool j style hat cause he's got that street cred
>>
File: Oh.jpg (30 KB, 313x312) Image search: [Google]
Oh.jpg
30 KB, 313x312
>>71144822

Sounds legit. We should set up white only colonies in self defence.

> tfw whites built advanced civilization, let the non-whites in, get threatened with white genocide, build colonies and more sheltered advanced civilizations and non-white's dies from std's, debt and starvation.. lesson learned. By both sides.
>>
>>71151447
nice wonka meme redditor
>>
File: SeriousCatYAY.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SeriousCatYAY.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
>>71151575

I will consider that a successful triggering. My work here is done.
>>
>>71151779
>i was just pretending to be an idiot!
>>
>>71151779
also
>cat may may
reddit pls go
>>
File: 1393602649976.gif (586 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1393602649976.gif
586 KB, 245x250
>>71151944
>>71151991
>>
File: tip.jpg (198 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
tip.jpg
198 KB, 3000x1688
>>71152145
>>
>>71148544
Yeah we hate niggers.
>>
>>71154447
do you hate niggers at /pol/ tier levels?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.