[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fracking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: o-FRACKING-facebook.jpg (185 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
o-FRACKING-facebook.jpg
185 KB, 1536x1536
How do you guys feel about fracking? Should we keep doing it?
>>
JUST DRILL BAY BE
>>
i enjoy cheap power and jobs
>>
>>71144629
frack it les go!
>>
>>71144629
Like driving, it's good. As long as you mostly stick to the recognised standards of practice.
>>
No way dude, I think we should all freeze to death and not have electricity.
>>
>>71144629
using a well is retarded anyways, continuing to use a well when you know fracking is going on in your backyard is pure idiocy
more good than harm, fracking 100%
>>
>>71144870
The only options aren't fracking or freezing to death, you retard.
There's ways to get power that don't pollute the little bit of fresh groundwater we have left
>>
>>71144629
Its a decent method but no, we shouldn't keep doing it. The economic forces by a glut in supply have made fracking unfeasible. Give it a few years and begin again, hopefully the companies will be able to weather the storm through choking wells, cutting field size, and leaning on credit lines backed by their non-operational assets.
>>
I won't live that much to see its consequences, your sons and grandchildren are pretty much fucked up
>>
>>71144629
Keep drinking that cancer water goy. Then come to my reception.
>>
>>71144971
Reintroduce wood heat in every home! I'm sure we probably have enough trees.
>>
>>71145100
There was a Yale study that concluded that groundwater toxins didn't come from fracking, but from toxins seeping through the ground from the surface. It looked as if fracking doesn't contaminate ground water.
>>
Better than coal although it could have an impact on groundwater systems.
>>
>>71144629
unlike the libereals, I care about poor and old people who struggle to heat their homes in winter, and businesses who face the difficult choice to stayt in our countries despite expensive energy
>>
>>71146389
Fuck you hippie
Coal is the only fuel we should be using
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.